锻炼对她的健康有显著的影响 翻译翻译

英语翻译1拔河是一种群众性的娱乐项目2它具有一定的趣味性和合作性.3它的玩法是两队相同的人数同时拉绳子直到一方胜利为止4我们十分喜爱这种项目5因为拔河不仅可以锻炼身体而且可以增强团结的意识._百度作业帮
英语翻译1拔河是一种群众性的娱乐项目2它具有一定的趣味性和合作性.3它的玩法是两队相同的人数同时拉绳子直到一方胜利为止4我们十分喜爱这种项目5因为拔河不仅可以锻炼身体而且可以增强团结的意识.
1拔河是一种群众性的娱乐项目2它具有一定的趣味性和合作性.3它的玩法是两队相同的人数同时拉绳子直到一方胜利为止4我们十分喜爱这种项目5因为拔河不仅可以锻炼身体而且可以增强团结的意识.
1拔河是一种群众性的娱乐项目Tug of war is a kind of mass entertainment activity2它具有一定的趣味性和合作性.It has certain interest and cooperative3它的玩法是两队相同的人数同时拉绳子直到一方胜利为止Its playing method is the two part of game,which has the same number of people,pulls the rope at the same time until one of them victory.4我们十分喜爱这种项目We like this activity very much5因为拔河不仅可以锻炼身体而且可以增强团结的意识.Because tug of war is not only can enhance our bodies,but also can strengthen the awareness of unity.
楼上的完全是翻译网站翻下来的.鉴定完毕.我不做任何评论.
1 tug-of-war is a kind of mass entertainment 2 it has a certain fun and cooperative. 3 options it is the same as the number two at the same time pull the rope until the victory party until 4, we are v...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译人人需要锻炼,因为锻炼对人的健康有益.翻译成中文_百度作业帮
英语翻译人人需要锻炼,因为锻炼对人的健康有益.翻译成中文
人人需要锻炼,因为锻炼对人的健康有益.翻译成中文
如果没有空气和水,鱼就不能生存.If there were no air or water,fish can't live.午餐给我维持下午和后来打排球的能量.I maintain and later afternoon lunch to play volleyball energy.人人需要锻炼,因为锻炼对人的健康有益.Everyone needs exercise,because exercise beneficial to human health.
If there were no air or water, fish can't liveI maintain and later afternoon lunch to play volleyball energy.Everyone needs exercise, because exercise beneficial to human health
Without air and water,fish cannot live.Lunch provides me with power for afternoon and playing volleyball afterwards.自己翻译的,可能有点小错,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻,望采纳
If there were no air or water, fish can't live.Lunch makes me energitic in the afternoon and playing volleybal afterwards.Everyone needs to exceicise, because it is good for human's health.
您可能关注的推广回答者:锻炼对她的健康有显著的影响 exercise to her health_百度知道
锻炼对她的健康有显著的影响 exercise to her health
Exercise makes a great difference to her health锻炼对她的健康有显著的影响希望能帮到你,如有疑问,可追问~
has a great effect on
其他类似问题
health的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Some people say that laughter is the best medicine and scientists are beginning to agree with this. By studying laughter seriously, they find it is really good for us. So what happens when we laugh? We use fifteen different muscles of our face, and laughing is good for every organ in our body. When we laugh, we breathe
参考译文1:有人说,笑是最好的药,和科学家们开始同意这个。笑声认真研究,他们发现这是真的为我们好。所以我们笑时会发生什么?我们使用15不同的肌肉,我们的脸,笑是在我们的身体的每个器官的良好。当我们笑,我们呼吸的迅速和锻炼我们的脸,肩膀和胸前。我们的血压下降,我们的流通变得更好,我们的心脏跳动是较低的一个参考译文2:某些人言笑声是最佳的医学和科学家开始与此一致。 通过严肃学习笑声,他们发现它为我们是真正地好。 如此,当我们笑,什么发生? 我们使用我们的面孔的十五块不同肌肉,并且笑为每种器官是好在我们的身体。 当我们笑时,我们迅速呼吸并且行使我们的面孔、肩膀和胸口。 我们的血压下来,并且我们的循环更好变,我们的心跳是更低的a参考译文3:有些人说笑声是最好的医药和科学家开始同意这点。通过认真研究笑声,他们发现它真的对我们有好处。那时候我们笑?我们使用我们的脸,十五个不同部位的肌肉,笑是每个机构都在我们的身体很好。当我们笑时,我们很快呼吸和行使我们的脸上、 肩上和胸前。我们血压下降,我们循环获取更好,我们的心跳是较低参考译文4:有些人说,众笑是最好的医药和科学家正在开始认同这一做法。 认真学习的笑声,他们找到它是真正为我们好的。 因此,当我们笑会发生什么情况? 我们使用我们面对的十五个不同肌肉,笑是好每个机构在我们的身体。 当我们笑,我们呼吸和行使我们面临迅速、肩膀和胸部。 我们的血压力会下降,和我们流通得到较好,我们的心是击败低一语义参照:just put the ball into the other side's basket. you can throw the ball into the basket from any part of the court and you can throw it with one hand or both hands & 正在翻译,请等待...我认真的完成了作业 &
I carefully complete the job碗碟 & DishesStewed Baby Cabbage & 娃娃菜go and meke a cake insted & 去,交蛋糕 instedi have a friend called odie & 我有一个朋友叫欧迪This program requires graphice card with pixel shader 1.1 or better. & 此程序需要 graphice 卡与像素着色器 1.1 或更好。我现在习惯了用刀叉吃饭 & I used to eat with knife and fork跟自己说对不起 &
say to himself or herself, "I am sorry??? ??? &
你很可爱st.steel back water resistant japan mov't dv cased in china & 圣钢回防水翻译公司 mov 不要 dv 套管在中国Who will try to open I have long been closed heart & 谁会尝试打开我长期以来一直封闭的心瑜儿 & Yuer但情况不好 & But the situation is not good祝你永远快乐幸福 &
I wish you happiness happiness forever我和妈妈经常花费时间在购物上 &
My mother and I often spend time on shopping前天提升了该小区功率 & Enhance the power of the district the day before yesterdaycookworks & cookworksthere are dark clouds in the sky & 天空中有乌云我还来不及回答他的第一个问题,他又问了我一个问题 & Before I could answer the first question he asked me a questionfigured aferican species &
想通aferican物种I will go eat my lunch &
我会去吃我吃午餐不是么 & Aren't youtotal dollar volume &
美元总额the fiower was so pleased,because she would have a chance to bring beauty to the corner of the desert.and this is all she wanted to do--bring a little bit of beauty to this world & fiower是非常高兴,因为她有机会带来美丽desert.and的角落,这是所有她想做的 - 这个世界带来了美的点点誉诚 & Yu Cheng教练车使用时如何省油,教练车省油有诀窍:为了节约能源,不少国家制定了限制教练车油耗的法规,从而促进了燃油经济性的不断提高。随着技术的进步,近年来发动机燃油经济性的提高,教练车自重的降低,教练车空气阻力和轮胎阻力的降低,传动效率的提高,都使汽车的经济性有了大幅度的提高。 & How to use car coach when saving fuel saving fuel cars, coaches have a knack: In order to conserve energy, and many countries have set limits on vehicle fuel consumption by coach laws and thus promote the fuel economy continues to improve. In recent years with advances in technology, engine fuel eco那就不要说了,沉默 &
So don't say, silenceIf there is future, I want to talk to you to see the sea, went to see the Sunrise, sunset, to do all the things that can be done, and then, together with you! &
如果有未来,我要对你说,看大海,去看了日出、日落、做所有能够做的事情,然后,连同你!人生在世,做的正不怕别人议论 &
Life, is not afraid of talking to dointeractive online services and technological gizmos which have dampened their enthusiasm to gain information and knowledge from the highly structured printed publication system, either on paper or its digital version & 互动的在线服务和科技小发明,挫伤他们的积极性,以获得从高度结构化的印刷出版系统的信息和知识,在纸上或数字版she is so angry that her face looks red & 她很生气,她的脸就红on April l st & 在 4 月 l stwhat does he sometimes do after that? & 什么,他有时后呢?她们休息应该做什么 & They should do a restyou don`t need to take any medicine. & 你不需要采取任何药物。晚上好好休息吧 &
Let s take a rest at nighthow do you know wh have been to Jingdecheng? & 您是如何知道 wh Jingdecheng 去过?我们的生活方式不一样 & We do not like the way of life和新加坡不同的是 &
And Singapore is differentYour photo is like a person &
你的照片就像一个人一对夫妻在游玩的同时 &
A couple in the play at the same time被一个故事吸引住 & Attracted by a storyscsi boot device & scsi 引导设备how is your summer holiday? &
今年暑假如何?教师检查学生对话,并鼓励学生 & Inspection of students, teachers and students are encouraged dialog我可以不知道自己需要什么,但是不能不知道自己不需要什么 & What can I do not know what they need, but need to know about what they do not need最近查询: & 但记得要采取很多的照片,展示我~ & Free &
You know how much I love you? & 最优 &
Youth flying &
Days ahead &
Orange background & 的学生是来自上海我校 & 有八百万 & Qingzhou, Lee Pu metal materials & 它并不重要,无论你怎样,我不关心 & 也许我没有进入你心 &
在阅览室里保持安静用英语翻译:篮球能使我们锻炼身体,结交更多的朋友,而且对健康也很有好处_百度作业帮
用英语翻译:篮球能使我们锻炼身体,结交更多的朋友,而且对健康也很有好处
用英语翻译:篮球能使我们锻炼身体,结交更多的朋友,而且对健康也很有好处
Basketball(ing) can let us to train our bodies, make more friends, and also very beneficial to health.篮球能使我们锻炼身体,结交更多的朋友,而且对健康也很有好处

我要回帖

更多关于 健康翻译 的文章

随机推荐