请把这本英语字典在线翻译和那本书比较一下翻译

谁的英语比较好的麻烦翻译一遍这段话,翻译成英文,不要拿词典什么的一下子就翻译的那些_百度知道
谁的英语比较好的麻烦翻译一遍这段话,翻译成英文,不要拿词典什么的一下子就翻译的那些
梅蒂奇家居有限公司(VILLA MEDICI),简称“梅蒂奇”,是由风鸟集团投资成立的专营世界顶级家居用品的公司。梅蒂奇拥有30多个意大利家居品牌的代理权,其中包括卡帕奈利(CARPANELLI)、埃奇奥·拜洛迪(EZIO BELLOTTI)、阿列维(FRATELLI ALLIEVI)、罗西罗利(ROSSIGNOLI)、卡特·扎里(CORTE ZARI)等誉满欧洲、蜚声国际的品牌。代理产品包括家具、灯具、地板、瓷砖、家纺、饰品等家居产品。真正做到了全套系的、完整的家居品牌架构。作为这些意大利家居品牌的中国总代理,梅蒂奇将全面负责销售网络的建立和管理。梅蒂奇旗下设有家居艺术体验馆、缉肠光段叱灯癸犬含华设计工作室等分支机构,为高品位人士提供硬装、软装、饰品等一站式整体家居配套服务。
提问者采纳
Metic home furnishing Co., Ltd. (VILLA MEDICI), referred to as &tis strange&, is the world's top home furnishing supplies franchise investment group was established by which t缉肠光段叱灯癸犬含华he company. Agent Metic has more than 30 Italy home furnishing brands, including Kapanaili (CARPANELLI), Ezio Belodi (EZIO BELLOTTI), Allievi (FRATELLI ALLIEVI), Rossi Rowley (ROSSIGNOLI), Carter Zari (CORTE ZARI), and other famous international brands in europe. Products include furniture, lamps, floor, ceramic tile, home textiles, home furnishing products accessories etc.. Truly a full set of lines, complete home furnishing brand architecture. As the Italy home furnishing brand in China general agent, the establishment and management of Mei Diqi will be responsible for the overall sales network. A home furnishing art museum experience, design studio and other branches under Metic, hard, soft, jewelry and other one-stop home furnishing services for high grade.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
词典的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译家里字典不知道哪里去了,有几个字古代意思翻译一下就行,尺:窥:寝:地方:是古代意思阿,把古今意思都谢上最好…_百度作业帮
英语翻译家里字典不知道哪里去了,有几个字古代意思翻译一下就行,尺:窥:寝:地方:是古代意思阿,把古今意思都谢上最好…
家里字典不知道哪里去了,有几个字古代意思翻译一下就行,尺:窥:寝:地方:是古代意思阿,把古今意思都谢上最好…
窥:偷看 寝:睡觉 就知这俩可以帮我翻译一下吗 1.请把最上面那排右边那本书拿给我 2、看完以后,把杂志放回后面那排书架的中间那格_百度知道
可以帮我翻译一下吗 1.请把最上面那排右边那本书拿给我 2、看完以后,把杂志放回后面那排书架的中间那格
3.我喜欢中间那排左起第三辆那辆蓝色的车请尽量不用网上的翻译工具
提问者采纳
could you pass me the first book on the left side of the top floor.please put magazine on the middle floor of the shelf in the back of the room when finishing reading.i like the third car in blue on the left of the middle row .
提问者评价
thank you very much!
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
After reading1 ?2 .May I trespass on you for that book, the magazine back into the middle of the back row of shelves that frame.3
第三那条的bike 是不是打错了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译:我在图书馆捡到了一本英语字典.如果是你的,请打电话给我,我的电话号码是8463142_百度作业帮
请翻译:我在图书馆捡到了一本英语字典.如果是你的,请打电话给我,我的电话号码是8463142
请翻译:我在图书馆捡到了一本英语字典.如果是你的,请打电话给我,我的电话号码是8463142
I found an English dictionary in the library ,Is it yours?Please call me,My phone number is 8463142
I found one English Dictionary in library, if it is yours, please call me, and my phone number is 8463142.请考虑一下这个建议,明天把你的看法告诉我。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 古汉语字典在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐