要求写一篇短文80词左右的短文

要求:你的生活和饮食习惯有规律吗?请写一篇80词左右的短文介绍你的生活习惯和饮食习惯.提示词:healthy,exercise,be good for,eating habits,sleep,look after,help...study better..._百度作业帮
要求:你的生活和饮食习惯有规律吗?请写一篇80词左右的短文介绍你的生活习惯和饮食习惯.提示词:healthy,exercise,be good for,eating habits,sleep,look after,help...study better...
提示词:healthy,exercise,be good for,eating habits,sleep,look after,help...study better...
Hi!My name is Pauline.I am 14 years old.I want to be a teacher or a doctor when I grow up.To be a doctor,I must be healthy.It is important for a doctor to be healthy.Before,I seldom ate vegetables.Because I disliked vegetables.I liked sweet snacks.They taste delicious but they are not good for me.They give me energy but they are not healthy.So I must change my diet.Now,I eat a bowl of rice for breakfast,and I often eat an egg.For lunch,I usually eat a bowl of soup,vegetables and a bowl of rice.I eat meat and vegetables for dinner.If I want to be healthier,I must exercise.So I changed my lifestyle now.Now,I often exercise once a week.I do not eat snacks or fast food any more.So I think I am healthy.Now,I am very happy.I hope everybody is healthy and happy.当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 请以“My hometown”为题,按以下内容要求写一篇80词左..
书面表达。
&&&& 请以“My hometown”为题,按以下内容要求写一篇80词左右的短文。 &&& 1. 家乡的环境等基本情况;&& &2. 家乡的人们及其主要活动; &&& 3. 对家乡的简要评价。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Hometown &&& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:模拟题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My Hometown &&&& My hometown is a small village not far from the Changjiang River. A road runs through it. You can see houses behind green trees along both sides of the road. &&&& There are about 300 people in the village. All of them are very friendly. In busy seasons most of them do farm work in the fields. The village is famous for its fruits. When summer comes, many businessmen drive here to buy them. &&&& My hometown is becoming more and more beautiful. I love my homework very much. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 请以“My hometown”为题,按以下内容要求写一篇80词左..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 请以“My hometown”为题,按以下内容要求写一篇80词左..”考查相似的试题有:
1476778586813879332177888809282663根据提示写一篇60-80个词的英语短文.要求文句通顺,无明显语法错误,意思完整.你在和Eric的交流中了解到中美两国课堂各有不同的一些特点,请你根据下表简要描述这些特点,并就此谈谈自己的想法.要求:1,文章必须_百度作业帮
根据提示写一篇60-80个词的英语短文.要求文句通顺,无明显语法错误,意思完整.你在和Eric的交流中了解到中美两国课堂各有不同的一些特点,请你根据下表简要描述这些特点,并就此谈谈自己的想法.要求:1,文章必须
你在和Eric的交流中了解到中美两国课堂各有不同的一些特点,请你根据下表简要描述这些特点,并就此谈谈自己的想法.要求:1,文章必须包括表中所有信息,可以适当增加细节,但不要逐条翻译;& & & & & &2,想法必须在2个句子以上;& & & & & & Key&words:&take&notes,&relaxwd,&be&strict&strict&in&文章开头:There&are&some&differences&between&a&Chinese&class&and&an&American&class.&Let's&have&a&look.&In&Chian,.
In China,lessons are mainly focus on teachers' teaching procedure rather than students' interest promotion.What's more,when students enter the school,they are taught to respect teachers,so seldom students call teachers' names directly,but using like Teacher Wang instead.Students are required to listen carefully,take notes and answer teachers' questions.However,in American classes,students are equal to teachers and they sit face to face to discuss topics while drinks are available as well.In such a relaxing atmosphere,obviously,students are learning knowledge with happiness and it's much more helpful to the master of the knowledge.Personally,I prefer the American way of teaching .Only when we think over a question by ourselves can we learn better.If we just remember the conclusions given by our teachers,we will never have our own thoughts as we are becoming too lazy to find out another possibility.根据提示和要求,写一篇80词左右的英语作文水的重要性:在所有吃喝的东西中,水是最重要的.人不吃食物能活好几天,但缺水两三天就会死亡.某些现象:有些人意识不到水的重要性,常往江河湖泊里扔垃圾;有的工_百度作业帮
根据提示和要求,写一篇80词左右的英语作文水的重要性:在所有吃喝的东西中,水是最重要的.人不吃食物能活好几天,但缺水两三天就会死亡.某些现象:有些人意识不到水的重要性,常往江河湖泊里扔垃圾;有的工
水的重要性:在所有吃喝的东西中,水是最重要的.人不吃食物能活好几天,但缺水两三天就会死亡.某些现象:有些人意识不到水的重要性,常往江河湖泊里扔垃圾;有的工常往江河湖泊里排放废水,造成河水污染,以致无法饮用.你的感想:谈谈你对保护水资源,保护人类健康的认识
In our life, water is the most important. One can live for several days withoout food, but for a couple of days without water.However, there are some phenomena worthing considering in our life. Some people pour rubbish into the rivers, lakes and so on, some let out waste water into the rivers so that the rivers are so polluted that we can't make use of water. Why do they do these? Because they lack of the awareness of protecting water.As far as i'm concerned, we should popularise the importance of protecting water, for it is not good for us but also for our descendents.

我要回帖

更多关于 40篇短文搞定3500词 的文章

随机推荐