i have got a not in my pocket 对画线句子提问部分提问

有一处错误,请找出,并改正.1、how does he saves the document?2、please write they in the box.3、i often write my novel in the computer.4、the old man have got a computer.5、i not have a laptop at home._作业帮
有一处错误,请找出,并改正.1、how does he saves the document?2、please write they in the box.3、i often write my novel in the computer.4、the old man have got a computer.5、i not have a laptop at home.
有一处错误,请找出,并改正.1、how does he saves the document?2、please write they in the box.3、i often write my novel in the computer.4、the old man have got a computer.5、i not have a laptop at home.
saves改为savethey改为themin改为onhave改为hasnot改为don't求一首英语歌歌名!前奏有个小孩子说话 然后歌词里有一句I ONLY HAVE 99CENTS IN MY POCKET(貌似_百度知道
求一首英语歌歌名!前奏有个小孩子说话 然后歌词里有一句I ONLY HAVE 99CENTS IN MY POCKET(貌似
像是黑人说唱!
提问者采纳
The people like “damn, I’m hunting是不是Thrift Shop What.Walk into the club like what up, I bought some shit from a thrift shopIce in the fridge is so damn frosty, what:///song/" target="_blank">http://music, what…I’m gonna pop some tagsOnly got 20 dollars in my pocketI.baidu, I, I got a big cockI’m so pumped,lookin’ for a come-upThis is fucking awesome, that’s a cold ass honkey”可以看看这个链接<a href="http.baidu, what
提问者评价
就是这首!谢啦~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
poc的相关知识
其他1条回答
就是不知道有没有这句歌词,很好听强推lollipop,但是很好听的哟
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语牛津8B Unit 4 A charity show 单元测试题
译林牛津8Bunit4单元测试题
Name___________________I.词汇(10分)A. 根据句意和所给中文写出句中所缺的单词。1. May I __________(介绍) my best friend Amy to you, Sandy?2. I think it's our_________(职责) to protect the environment.3. The cinema has________(出口) on its three sides.4. Will you please pay________(注意力) to what I am saying?5. How many __________(客人) were there in yesterday's party?B. 根据句意用所给词的适当形式填空。1. I don't know what made him laugh so_______(excite)?2. Andy Law will give two______(perform) in Nanjing this year.3. He made a ________(decide) not to go there this week.4. Most international ________(busy) letters are written in English.5. "We are proud of your_______(successful), Daniel." said father.II.选用所给句子完成对话。(5分)A: Hi, Johnny! I haven't heard from you for a long time!(1)________________B: I've started a new job as a computer salesman six months ago. Last month I went to Japan- (2)______________________A: Wow! Japan! (3)__________________ Tell me all about it.B: I have stayed there for three weeks in a luxurious hotel.A: Oh, it must cost a lot of money.B: Yes, but the company always pays for everything.A: (4)____________________B: Well actually, Laura, that's the reason why I am calling you now. I need an assistant. Would you like to be my assistant?A: Great!(5)_________________A. It was great.
B. When shall I start?
C. Where have you been?D. How long have you been there?
E. I'd love a job like yours.F. Don't worry.
G. I don't like to go to Japan.III.单项选择。(15分)1. I think____ important to learn English well.A. this B. that C. it D. you are2. The fans were very excited______ David Beckham came to the show.A. so B. because C. but D. and3. I hope my father____ ask me about my marks.A. not B. not to C. won't D. don't4. I ______ that I were a bird.A. wish B. hope C. want D. expect5. The radio is________ a strange signal. What's wrong with it?A. giving up B. giving in C. giving out D. giving away6. -How do you like this dress?-It's beautiful, and it fits me well. _______ I like it very much.A. Or B. So C. But D. Since7. It's your job________ the pop stars.A. introduce B. introducing C. introduces D. to introduce8. -Where is Amy?-She has gone to the_______ to buy something to eat.A. department store B. stage C. cinema D. travel agency9. You'd better sing. It doesn't ______ whether you can sing well or not.A. work B. matter C. problem D. affect10. They'd like ____ thank the following people _____ their help and support.A. to B. for C. for D. to11. -Have you finished the work?-Not yet, but no matter how hard it is, we'll keep ________ until we make it.A. failed B. trying C. tried D. failing12. Project Hope is an organization _______ raises money to build schools and buy books for poor children.A. that B. who C. what D. where13. -Are you hungry now?-_______. I have just had two bowls of rice.A. Not a bit B. It doesn't matter C. Not a little D. I don't mind.14. My coat__________ there behind the door. Can't you see it?A. is hanged B. is hanging C. hangs D. has hung15. I don't know ______ a show. Can you tell me?A. how organize B. what organize C. what to organize D. how to organizeIV.句型转换。(10分)A.按要求变换句型。1. I was late because I got up late.(对划线部分提问)________ __________ you late?2. I wish to fly.(改为复合句)I wish that I ______ ______.3. Simon didn't come to the party. He was busy.(合并成一句)Simon didn't come to the party_______ he was busy.4. I hope that I will be back soon.(改为简单句I hope_____ _____ back soon.5. The charity show will be held on June 1.(对划线部分提问)______ _____the charity____ _____?B.同义句转换。6. They put off the match because it rained.They put off the meeting_______ _______ the rain.7. They watched TV at home. They didn't see a film.They watched TV at home_______ ______ _____ a film.8. Who will host the party?Who will _____ _____ ______ _____ the party?9. The show ended five minutes ago. The show____ _____ _____ _____ five minutes.10. At first I couldn't open the door.____ _____ _____ I _____ _____ _____ open the door.V.单句改错。(5分)(
)1. You must practice a lot of if you want to be good at hosting. _________A
)2. I had much work to be done, so I was very busy.__________A
)3. Remember to listen and write in the same time, will you?________A
)4.I hearmanypeople donated money for Save China's Tigers in the show._____A
)5. A microphone makes your voice to sound louder._________A
DVI.根据汉语提示完成句子。(10分)1. 除非你认真学习,否则你不会学好英语的。You can learn English well________ _________ you _______ ________.2. 班长正在发作业本。The monitor is______ ______ the exercise books.3. 因为寒冷的天气,许多人患病了。Many people got sick_______ ______ the _____ ______.4. 我们得到当地工商企业的大力支持。We had a lot of_______ _______ _______ _______.5. 舞台已经搭好了。The stage has been_______ _________.6. 我代替她去的。I went_______ ______ _______.7. 上周歌手们为海啸义演筹款。The singers had a______ _____ to______ ______ ______ the tsunami.8. 春蕾计划是帮助贫困地区失学女童重返校园的。_______ _______ _______ helps poor young girls_________ ______school.9. 我们选举Daniel为主持人。We ______ Daniel _____ _____ the_____.10. 在会议结束,我们都鼓掌了。______ ______ ______ ______ the meeting, we ________.VII.完形填空。(10分)Your room is your own special space. It's ___1___ just a place for you to study and sleep. So make it fun and ___2___ to live in. Here are some tips to help you.Give your room a theme. Having a ___3___ makes your room look more stylish and beautiful. A room's theme can be ____4___. It could be about one of your favorite things, like football or music or a colour. Pick a theme and keep it in mind, then decorate the room around the theme you have chosen.5, some boys like skateboarding. Paint the walls in skater stripes, and ___6___ disco balls from the ceiling and use skateboards as shelves. ____7___ you are a girl, you may be more interested in ___8___ like dolphins. Pick curtains and bed covers with dolphin patterns on them. Put dolphin toys on your bed, too. Draw or paint pictures of dolphins playing on your walls. Make your room as blue as the ___9____. So when you walk into the room, you _____10_____ it's a home for dolphins!1.A. less than  B. more than  C. as much as  D. as long as2.A. boring  B. tiring  C. enjoyable  D. suitable3.A. problem  B. flower  C. doll  D. theme4.A. different  B. difficult  C. important  D. interesting5.A. As a result  B. Such as  C. For example  D. As is said6.A. hang  B. wrap  C. tie  D. stick7.A. When  B. While  C. As  D. If8.A. vegetables  B. sports  C. animals  D. pictures9.A. sky  B. sea  C. river  D. lake10.A. look like  B. sound like  C. feel like  D. taste likeVIII.阅读理解。(20分)AAlmost every child in cities has the chance to go to school, but not all children in the countries are so lucky.There is a girl called Xiao Fang. She is eight years old and lives in a small village in Guangxi. When she was young, she wanted to go to school. But she could not, because her family was too poor to afford the school fees for her, so her parents had to keep her at home. Instead of studying, Xiao Fang worked in the fields with her parents every day. Then Hope Project heard about Xiao Fang. It agreed to help Xiao Fang to go to school. Her wish of study came true, and now she is studying in a school.Unluckily there are many thousands of children who can not go to school. You can join in Hope Project and help these children. You know all the good work needs money. Hope Project needs your help.If you give Hope Project ¥300 each year, it can pay for one child to go to school for a whole year. With more money, Hope Project can build new schools, buy good desks, chairs, blackboards and books. let's help the children together and give them a chance to have a good start in life.1. _____ can go to school.A. Almost every child in the world B. Almost every child in ChinaC. Almost every child in big cities D. Almost every child in small villages2. Xiao Fang didn't go to school when she was young because_________.A. her family was too poor B. she didn't like to go to schoolC. there was too much work for her to do D. she could learn nothing at school3. With ¥300, _________.A. one child can go to school for nine years B. a new school can be builtC. many children can go to school D. a child can go to school for a whole year4. Hope Project helped Xiao Fang because__________.A. It heard about her B. she went to ask for helpC. she knew someone working there D. she wrote a letter to the newspaper5. Which of the following is TRUE?A. Hope Project helps the poor children to go to school B. Hope Project helps to build new schoolsC. Hope Project helps schools to buy desks, chairs, books, etc. D. All the aboveBIt's Really a Miracle(奇迹)Mr. Clarke works in New York and brought his family to China. They visited many places of interest and had a good time here. Before they left for Shanghai, the Clarkes climbed up the Great Wall. It was the greatest project about three thousand years ago. They took a lot of photos there and then they had a picnic under a big tree. Suddenly it began to rain and they hurried to the car. And when they returned to the hotel, they couldn't find the bag in which their expensive camera was. They were all sorry for it:They could buy another camera but had no time to go to the Great Wall again. They could not miss the plane!That evening they didn't have supper. Mr. Clarke hoped to make them happy and said, "Well. Let me tell you a story. An old man lived in a sixty-storey building. One day he fell down from it when he was cleaning the window. But he didn't hurt himself. ""It was a miracle!" called out his children. "Why?""Because he lived on the first floor!"They all began to laugh while two policemen with a bag came in. They said a Chinese boy found it under the big tree and he asked them to find out who lost it."It's really a miracle!" the Clarkes said happily.根据短文内容回答问题:1. Where did the Clarkes enjoy themselves, New York, Beijing or Shanghai?2. Where did the Clarkes left their bag?3. Why didn't they have anything that evening?4. What did Mr. Clarke tell a story to his family for?5. Why did the Clarkes say it was really a miracle?IX.书面表达。(15分)根据下面四幅图,写一段50-70字的短文。参考词汇:希望工程the Hope Project 零花钱pocket money图1:上课图,老师的教鞭指着"希望工程"四个字。图2:女孩在家,拿出储钱罐图。图3:女孩写信图。浮现出一个农村小男孩图,小男孩说"我要上学"。图4:女孩邮局寄信寄钱图。      8BUnit4检测题
Name___________________I.完成下列句子(15)1.Success comes from p
.2.We will design some
(海报)for the show.3.We have made a d
to hold the meeting.4.They didn't play football because of the
(大)rain.5.The
(大)wind stopped us from going out.6.We
(祝愿)you good luck.7.The sun r
in the east.8.Let's have a b
.We're too tired.9.He looked
(兴奋地)at me .10.Mr Li will give a
(演讲)at the theatre.11.Let me
(介绍)you to my mother.12.He is a great actor. Many people enjoy his p
.13.I will wait for you at the
(the way out).14.The lights should be p
(put, set)at both sides of the stage.15.The curtains should be h
across the stage.II. 用括号里词的适当形式填空(20)1.Look, How hard it
(rain)﹗2.You can go to watch the show when your homework
(finish).3.Young trees must
(look) after well.<puters
(use) widely today.5.Let's take turns
(help) Jim with his physics.6.We couldn't wait
(get) off the bus.7.I'm very happy
(meet) you here.8.The people had fun
(plant) the trees.9.He
(donate) much money recently.10.Many people
(invite)to our show tomorrow.11.Lots of money
(raise) already.12.They shouted
(happy) on the playground.13.Jack has much
(few) books than his sister.14.I hope
(pass) the English exam next time.15.I'll try
(help) you find that book..16.I'd like
(come) to your party.17.We will visit a city
(call) Lijiang tomorrow.18.The curtain
(rise) slowly and the show began.19.We hope to raise money
(help) poor children.20.Thanks a lot for your
(donate).III.句型转换(20)1.
We found our seats easily.(同义句)It
for us to find our seats.2.He made me do much work.I
do much work by him.3.We hope that we will raise lots of money for Project Hope.We hope lots of money
for Project Hope.4.The meeting finished two hours ago.The meeting
for two hours.5.Jim's English is better than before because he practices a lot.Jim's English is better than before because of
.6.He must finish the work as quickly as possible.The work
as quickly as possible by him.7.Tom has washed his clothes.clothes
washed him.IV.翻译下列句子(10)1.
我打算主持英语晚会。I'm
of an English evening.2.
昨天他发生了什么事情?What
yesterday?3.
请记得明天六点前起床。Please
before 6:00 tomorrow.V.选择题(15)(
)1.The dinner didn't start
all the friends arrive.A. when
D. whether(
) 2.Please give my best
your parents.A. wishes to
B. wish for
C. wishes for
D. hope to(
)3.When I met Jim, I stopped
to talk about
B. to talk with
C. talking to
D. talking with(
)4.Hurry up,
you will be late for school.A.
D.because(
)5.The article is
in English.A. wroten
)6.They have
friends.A.
B. not any
as rich as Bill Gates now.A. hope , me
B. wish , am
C. hope, were
D. wish , were  (
go there if it
rain..  
A .will ,not
B. are , will
C. will, doesn't
D. will , isn't(
)9.It's our duty
the people in need.A. help
B. helping
C. to help
)10.---How often
your school sports meeting
?---Once a year.A. does ,hold
B. was, hold
C. is ,held
D. did, hold(
)11.He practices
Chinese every day.A. speaking
)12.My bag
there behind the door.A.
C. is hanging
D. has hung(
)13.There was a birthday party at Jim's home last night. All of us
B. are invited
C . invite
D. were invited(
)14.I can't send an e-mail, would you please show me
where to do
B. when to do
C. what to do
D. how to do(
)15.How much does it
you?A. pay
D. buyVI.阅读理解(10)下面是一张列车时刻表,请根据表中所提供的信息完成题目Leeds-London
Mondays to SaturdaysCF
MFdep arr0645
1312 Dep=depart (leave) CF=cheap fare(ticket)
arr=arrive
S=Saturday only C=chang at Poncaster
MF=Monday to Friday(
)1.Of all the MF trains, the
train takes the least time to get to Leeds.A.
all the time
train takes the longest time as
1030 , you have to change trains
B.0910 , it is the slowest trainC.
0845 , it is the cheapest
D. 0865, it goes straight to Leeds(
)3.You can take the
train with cheap fare from Monday to Saturday.A.
)4.There are
train to go from Monday to Saturday.A.
)5.There are
MF trains with cheap fare.A.
D.twoVII.书面表达(10)明天下午四点在教室召开如何为希望工程捐款的宣传会议__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________8B unit3 单元复习试卷
Name___________________1.He has a rich____________________(know) of history.2.Is he writing a new computer __________________(instructions used to control computers) in the computer room?3.I'd like to recommend this ____________ magazines to all the teachers.(教育的)4.There's something wrong with the computer. You should __________(start again) it.5.A _____________ is a person who designs how something will look.6.Is English spoken___________(wide) in the world?7.His feet are even_____________(痒的) than before.8. Can you help me o__________ a package online?9. I don't know how to use a __________(个人的) computer.10. Did you check the __________(set)?11. Many students use computers in their __________(day) lives.12. A high school student studies lots of c__________ at school.13. Please give my best ___________ (问候) to your parents when you go home.14. Have you heard of the ship with lots of _________ (宝藏)on it?15. These are the best __________(design) from all over the world.16. You can see the icons on your s___________.17. The TV can be turned on with the remote c__________.18.Thousands of ______(tour) come to the Great Wall every year.19.Yong people like to chat with their friends_______(在网上).20.There are always some football matches on C
5 of CCTV.二、单项选择(10')(
)1.Metal______ making machines and many other things.  A. used to
B. is used for
C. is used as
D. is used to(
)2.This CD-ROM can help you learn and have fun _______ .  A. at times
B. some time
C. on time
D. at the same time(
)3. The package tour _______ everything. Don't worry about it.  A. including
B. include
C. is covered
D. covers(
)4. The words _______ by Mr. Li are marked _______ red.  A. in
D. written with(
)5. Was the keyboard __________the computer properly?A.connect to
B.connected with
C. connect
D.connected to(
)6.My father always listens to the news ______ the radio.A. in
D. through(
)7.What will the computer ______ in the future?A. looks like
C. be looked like
D. be like(
)8. The brave young man is going to swim across a __________ channel.A.80-meter-wide
B. 80-meters-wide
C.180-meter-wide
D.18-meter-wide(
)9.______ of them has arrived yet. So I'm afraid that the meeting must be held next
time.A. All
D. Either(
)10. If you __________ very careful, you will fail the game.A.don't be
B.won't be
)11.They didn't know who __________ it.A. design
B. is designing
C. designed
D.was designed(
) 12. My computer works _________faster than Simon's.A.very
)13. Would you mind __________me how to chat online?A.teach
B. to teach
C. teaching
D. taught(
) 14. The new Mp3 player __________to Miss Lu now.A. belonged
B. is belonged
C. was belonged
D. belongs(
) 15. The dirty floor needs __________.A. to clean
B. cleaning
D. to be clean(
) 16. The clothes made in the USA __________ well in china.A. sells
B. are sold
C. was sold
)17. The famous writer's new book has __________ recently.A. came out
B. been come out
C. come along
D. come out(
) 18. The old must _________ politely.A. be spoken to
B. speak to
C.be spoken
)19. Do you know that one of the thieves __________in a park yesterday?A. caught
B. was caught
C. were caught
D. has been caught(
)20.This book _____ by a famous
writer many years ago.  A. writes  B. is written 
 C. was writen  D. was written三、动词适当形式填空(15')1.I can hear the news. The radio must _____________(turn on) now.2.The goal of this game is _________ (teach) the children how______(use) the telephone.3.I usually use my computer for ___________(search) for the information.4.The baby couldn't stop _________(laugh) while her mother _________(sing) to her.5.The sentences ___________(mark) with a pen ___________(be) important.6.Every time he ____________(pass) a level, he will__________(show) a new map.7.The dog ______________(hear) _______________(bark) in that room every day.8.Mary __________(make) to stay at home _______(look) after her mother yesterday.9.He _____________(finish) the homework as soon as his father got back.10.The boy __________(ask) to Tom's party yesterday.11. Thirty bikes___________(mend) by Uncle Wang next week..12. The teacher __________(talk) to my father when I got home.13. Lily ____________(use) to help Lucy with English, and these dictionaries _____(use) to help them then.14. This song can _________________(sing) in different ways.15. Many topics _______________(cover) in the course, and they are very interesting.四、句型转换(10')1. Are many colourful kites flown by people in the sky?(改主动句)2. Do people in Canada speak French?(改被动语态)3.
I was sent a new book by him. (改被动语态同义句)4.
Some boys were found lying on the grass just now.(一般疑问句)5. They will grow flowers in that garden next year.(改被动语态)6. Where did you hide your money?(改被动)Where ________your money________?7. My dad gave me a new bike.(改被动) I ______ _______ a new bike by my dad. A new bike _________ _________ ___________me by my dad.8. The satellites (卫星) are used to send and receive messages. (同义句) The satellites are used ________ ________ and receiving messages.9. Would you please take it to the office? (否定) Would you please _________take it to the office?五、翻译(12')1.在这次表演中,她扮演了简?爱(Jane Air)这一角色。2. 这个游戏是专门为儿童设计的,以主角躺在草地上开始。3.你介意告诉我这台电脑的功能是什么吗?不,当然不介意。4. 它看起来像一台电子词典。我不同意。5.警察已经搜查2个小时了,但是那些小偷还没找到。6. 这张教育光盘通过测试你的电脑知识来帮你学习操作电脑。7.这个鼠标是市场上最好的。你一定会喜欢它。The mouse is _______ _______ _______ the market. You'll _______ _______ it.8.这些小树每五天浇一次水。These young trees
every five days.9. 这封信是昨天寄给汤姆的。The letter
to Tom yesterday.10. 店主说羊毛衫已售完了。The shopkeeper said the woolen sweaters were __
.11. 这些纪念品他借了一个多月了。He
these souvenirs for more than one month译林牛津8BUnit3综合测试题
Name___________________I.词汇(15分)A. 根据句意用所给词的适当形式填空。1. This dress is very popular this year. Do you know who the ________(design) is?2. English Classroom is an _______(education) program on CCTV.3. Many people use computers in their ______(day) lives.4. Thousands of ______(tour) come to the Great Wall every year.5. If I am not______(avail) when you phone, ask form my brother.B. 根据句意和所给中文写出句中所缺的单词。6. Can you tell me the ______(主要的) idea of this passage?7. Yong people like to chat with their friends_______(在网上).8. He didn't ______(出现) until ten o'clock last night.9. Which _______(话题) shall we talk about today?10. Please give my best ______(问候) to your parents.C.根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。11. The old man has bad m
. He often forgets things.12. TV is short for t
.13. How many c
do you study at school?14. 1. There are always some football matches on C
5 of CCTV.15. I often have d
at night, so I can't sleep well.II.选用所给句子完成对话。(5分)A: _______(1)
B: Yes, I have one. It's a birthday from my uncle.A: ________(2)
B: I usually use it to search the Internet.A: Why?
B: _________(3)A: _________(4)
B: Every day.A: _________(5)
B: I like it very much. It's very useful.A. How do you like your computer?B. What do you usually use your computer for?C. Because it is fast and easy.
D. Do you have a computer at home?E. How often do you use your computer?III.单项选择。(20分)1. The computer _____ a television, doesn't it?A. is like B. like C. looks like D. looks2. -What's this called in English, Eddie?-______.A. No, I don't B. Yes, this is a computer. C. I've no idea D. I not know3. The TV ______ on Channel Six are about films.A. experiences
B. performances C. programs D. problems4. We can change the channel on TV with a _____.A. keyboard B. mouse C. cursor D. remote control5. This CD-ROM can help you learn and have fun_____.A. at times B. on time C. at the same time D. in time6. Tom is ______ boy now.A. a 11-years-old B. a 11-year-old C. an 11-year-old D. an 11-years-old7. My father will be back from Beijing______ a week.A.for B.in C.after D. behind8. Metal ______ making machines and many other things.A. used to B. is used for C. is used as D. is used to9.Chinese _____ by the largest number of people in the world now.A. is spoken B. is speaking C. speaks D. spoke10. The news ______, right?A. sound exciting B. sounds exciting C. sounds excited D. sounds excitingly11. -Do you mind me smoking here?-______.Look at the sign. It says, " No smoking."A. It doesn't matter B. No, I don't. C. You'd better not D. Never mind.12. Try to buy one before all the tickets _____.A. will be sold B. will be sold out C. are sold D. are sold out13.The book was written____ Lu Xun.A. by B. with C. as D. /14. I want to watch the news on TV. _____, please.A. Turn on it B. Turn it on C. Turn off it D. Turn it off15. If you want to open a file, please____ on the icon.A. left twice clicks B. left double clicks C. double left click D. twice left clicks16. -Can you work out this math problem?-Yes, I can. It's_____.A. hard B. difficult C. simple D. easier17. Information can be stored on the _____.A. programs B. floppy disks C. hard disks D. Both B and C18.The package tour ____ everything. You don't worry about it.A. covers B. including C. have D. owns19. Can you show me_____ to start the computer?A. what B. where C. how D. which20. Do you want her_____ one for you?A. order B. to order C. orders D. orderingIV.句型转换。(5分)1. Who designed the CD-ROM.(改为被动语态)_____whom _____ the CD-ROM_____?2. Is French spoken in Canada?(改为主动语态)____ people in Canada_____ French?3. I'll give you a general description of this game.(改为同义句)____ me give you ____ _____ of this game.4. Everything seems OK now.(改为同义句)Everything seems____ ____ OK now.5. I think that's an interesting CD-ROM, is that right?(改为同义句)I think that's an interesting CD-ROM, _____ _____?V.单句改错。(5分)(
)1. I hear many ships are produced by Shanghai every year.________A
)2. The main character of the story called Snow White.__________   A
)3. Every time you will pass a level, you will get some points.________A
)4. Passing each level will spend you about an hour.___________A
)5. Does the game start from the main character having breakfast._______A
DVI.根据汉语提示完成句子。(10分)1.刘德华将在这部电影中演主角。Liu Dehua will
____ _____ _______ ____ in the film.2. 这些单词须写在黑板上面。These words must_____ _____ _____ the blackboard.3. 我想了解一下伦敦的博物馆。I ______ ________ ____ ____ the museums in London.4. 错误用鲜红色标出。The mistakes are _____ _____ ______ red.5. -你介意告诉我如何用这个功能吗?-不介意。-Do you _____ _____ me how to use this______.-No,______ _____ _____.VII.完形填空。(10分)There are all kinds of machines. They 1 in many different ways. One kind of machine is called a computer. A computer can do many things. A computer can do math problems. People can do math problems. But they cannot do it 2 a computer.Computers remember things. Computers 3 people tell them. People cannot remember as many things as computers. Computers help tell 4 the weather will 5 .Computers help fly rockets and spaceships.These are 6 of ways computers are used. They are used in thousands of ways. 7 they are not always used in the same way. Some computers do just 8 things. Some computers can do a lot of things. There are 9 computers. There are big computers. There may be computers in your school. Do you 10 what they do?1.A.use B.are used C.are using D.will use2.A.faster than B.as fast as C.more quickly than D.so big as3.A.something B.that C.everything D. things4.A.which B.where C.what D.why5.A.be like B.be C.look D.feel6.A.all B.many C.a lot D.only some7.A.But B.And C.When D.Though8.A.a little B.little C.few D.a few9.A.large B.huge(巨大的) C.good D.small10.A.get B.talk C.make D.knowVIII.阅读理解。(20分)A.Computers are useful machines. They can help people a lot in their daily life. For example, they can help people to save much time to do much work, and they can help people to work out many problems they can't do easily. Our country asks everyone to learn to use computers before the twenty-first century, except the old people.Today more and more families own computers. Parents buy computers for their children. They hope computers can help them improve their studies in school. Yet, many of their children use computers to play games, to watch video or to sing that computers can not help children to study but make them fall behind. So computers are locked in boxes by parents.In some other countries, even some scientists also hate computers. They say computers let millions of people lose their jobs or bring them a lot of trouble. Will computers really bring trouble to people or can they bring people happiness?It will be decided by today's students themselves!1.Why do we say the computer is a useful machine? Because ______.A.our country asks us to learn it  B.it can help us a lotC.we can use it to play games  D.it can help us to find jobs2.What do many teachers and parents complain about? They complain that ______ .A.their students and children use computers to play gamesB.computers let them lose their jobsC.computers make their students and children fall behindD.computers bring people a lot of trouble3.In this passage we know computers ______.A.also bring us trouble B.bring us happiness onlyC.are hated by people D.are bad for people's health4.Can computers really help children to study?A.Yes, they can. B.It's hard to say. C.No, they can't. D.Of course not.5.How do you understand the last sentence of this passage? I think it means ______.A.computers are used by people B.people can live well without computersC.one must decide how to use computers D.computers are strange machinesB.The Internet is becoming important in our life. How much do you know about it?What is the Internet?The Internet is a large, world-wide collection (聚集) of computer networks( 网络). A network is a small group of computers put together. The Internet is many different kinds of networks from all over the world. These networks are called the Internet. If you have learned to use the Internet, you can have a lot of interest on the World Wide Web(网)What is the World Wide Web?The World Wide Web has been the most popular development of the Internet. The Web is like a big electronic (电子) book with millions of pages. These pages are called homepages.You can find information about almost anything in the world on these pages. For example, you can use the Internet instead of a library to find information for your homework. You can also find information about your favourite sport or film star, talk to your friends or even do some shopping on the pages. Most pages have words, pictures and even sound or music.What is e-mail?Electronic mail (e-mail) is a way of sending messages to other people. It' s much quicker and cheaper than sending a letter. If you want to use e-mail, you must have an e-mail address. This address must have letters and dots (点) and an" @ " (means "at"). For example: Lily @ Yahoo, com. Write a message, type a person's e-mail address, then send the message across the Internet. People don't need to use stamps, envelopes
or go to the post office since the invention of the Internet . Quick, easy and interesting - that' s the Internet .1.
The Internet is______.A.
a big computer B.
a small group of computersC.
lots of computer networks
the World Wide Web2.
The World Wide Web is like_______.A.
an electronic book B.
homepagesC.
an electronic page D.
an interesting picture3.
The sentence "You can talk to your friends on the pages. "means ______.A.
you can talk to your friends face to faceB.
you an type your words in the computer and then send them to your friends across the InternetC.
you can talk to your friends through the same computerD.
you can go to your friends' houses to talk to them4.
People like to use e-mail to send messages to their friends because______.A.
they don't have to pay any money B.
it' s faster and cheaperC.
they don't need to have stamps, envelopes or addresses D.
sending e-mail is interesting15.
The "e" in e-mail means_______.A. easy
B. entrance C. electronic
D. enjoyableIX.书面表达。(10分)在日常生活(daily life)中,国际互联网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据以下提示,以On the Internet为题写一段50-70字的短文。国际互联网的主要用途信息看国内新闻,获取其他信息通讯发e-mail,打电话学习上网上学校,阅览各种书籍,自学外语娱乐欣赏音乐,观看体育比赛,玩棋牌游戏生活购物_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________牛津8Bunit4单元测试题参考答案I.
A. 1. introduce 2. duty 3. exits 4. attention 5. guests  B. 1. excitedly 2. performances 3. decision 4. business 5. successII.1-5CADEBIII.1-5CBCAC 6-10BDABC11-15BAABDIV.
A. 1. Why were 2. could fly 3. because 4. to be 5. W be heldB. 6. because of 7. instead of seeing 8. be the host of 9. has been over for 10. I wasn't able toV. 1. B. a lot of改为a lot 2. B. to be done改为to do 3. C. in改为at 4. D. for改为to 5. C. to sound改为soundVI.
1. work hard 2. giving out 3. cold weather 4. support from businesses 5. set up 6. instead of her 7. raise money for 8. Spring Bud P return to 9. host 10. A clappedVII.
1-5BCDAC 6-10 ADCBCVIII.
A. 1-5CADADB 1. They enjoyed themselves in Beijing. 2. They left their bag under a big tree.3.Becuase they were sorry for losing the photos.4. He wanted his family to forget the bag.(Or: He wanted to make his family feel happy.) 5. Because their bag was returned to them.IXLiu Ying is a student. One day, her teacher talked about the Hope Project in class and told them to do something to help the children in the poor families. She thought that she must do something for these poor children. She had saved some money which her parents gave her as her pocket money. She took out all of it and wrote a letter to the children in the countryside. The next day, she went to the post office and posted the letter and all her pocket money to the children in the countryside. She is really a kind and helpful girl.译林牛津八年级Unit3综合测试题参考答案I.
A. 1. designers 2. educational 3. daily 4. tourists 5. available B. 6. main 7. online 8. appear 9. topic 10. regards C. 11. memory 12. television 13. courses 14. Channel 15. dreamsII.
1-5DBCEAIII. 1-5 CCCDC 6-10 CBBAB 11-15 CDABC 16-20CDACBIV. 1. By, was, designed 2. Do, speak 3. Let, an overview4. to be 5. isn't itV.
1. D。by改为in。2.C。called改为is called。3. B。will pass改为pass。4. C。spend改为take。5. C。from改为with。VI. 1. play the leading role 2. be written on 3. want to learn about 4. marked in bright 5. mind telling, function, not at allVII.
1-5 ABCCA 6-10 CADBDVIII.
A.1-5BAABC
B.1-5CABBCIX.The Internet is very important in our daily life. On the Internet, we can learn news both at home and in the world. And we can also learn all kinds of information. We can send e-mails to our friends by Internet. We can even make phone calls, go to net school, read many books and learn foreign languages alone. If you are free, we can enjoy music, watch sports and play chess and cards on the Internet. We can do shopping, have a chat with others and make friends with them.

我要回帖

更多关于 word里面怎么画线 的文章

随机推荐