他们在老师的办公室英文翻译等你翻译

一.按要求完成句子1.We’ll have fun going to the supermarket.(同义句转换)We'll _______ ________ in the supermarket.2.我听见她正在隔壁房间唱歌.(翻译句子)I________her ________ in the next room3.办公室外有人在等你(翻译句子)There's someone _百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 一.按要求完成句子1.We’ll have fun going to the supermarket.(同义句转换)We'll _______ ________ in the supermarket.2.我听见她正在隔壁房间唱歌.(翻译句子)I________her ________ in the next room3.办公室外有人在等你(翻译句子)There's someone 1.We’ll have fun going to the supermarket.(同义句转换)We'll _______ ________ in the supermarket.2.我听见她正在隔壁房间唱歌.(翻译句子)I________her ________ in the next room3.办公室外有人在等你(翻译句子)There's someone _______ _________ you outside the office.4.如果你等一会儿.可能会有饮料(翻译句子)There ________ ________ ________ drinks if you wait a bit.二.用所给单词的适当形式填空1.The boy,who is ________(honest),often tells lies.2.It's very _________(noise) in the classroom3.Zhang Yimon is a famous film _________(direct.)4.The place is dirty.You can see a lot of _______(garbage) there.5.The police are confident that the thief will be ________(catch)6.She is being ________ (interview) for the job.三.根据汉语意思完成句子1.我认为这个MP3一定属于芳芳.I think this MP3 ________ ________ ________ Fangfang.2.他因为起床晚了而没有赶上校车.He didn't _________ the school bus ______________ getting up late.3.汤姆可能不在教室里,但我不敢肯定.Tom _________ ________ be in the classroom,but I'm not _________.4.他害怕乘飞机,他可能乘火车.He is ________ of ________ a plane,he ________ take a train. 一.按要求完成句子1.enjoy ourselves2.heard,singing3.wating for4.will possibly be二.用所给单词的适当形式填空1.dishonest2.noisy3.director4.garbage5.caught6.interviewed三.根据汉语意思完成句子1.must belong to2.catch,for3.may not,sure/certain4.afraid,taking,may 一、1.enjoy 3.waiting for 4.may be some 二、1.honest 2.noisy 3.director 4、garbages 5.caught 6.intervieweed三、1.must belong to 4.afraid taking 一. 1. We'll enjoy ourselves 2. I heard her singing 3. There is someone waiting for4. There would possibly be二. 1. honest2. noisy3.director4.garbage5. caught

我要回帖

更多关于 老师在办公室自慰 的文章

随机推荐