假如你打算去澳大利亚参加暑假短期英语培训学习主人们分分钟需要你 郑中基写一篇英语短文简

暑假就要到了,你打算怎么度过?请按下面的提示,写一篇不少于5句话的英语短文:where to go?what to go?when to go?how to get there?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
暑假就要到了,你打算怎么度过?请按下面的提示,写一篇不少于5句话的英语短文:where to go?what to go?when to go?how to get there?
where to go?what to go?when to go?how to get there?
Summer holiday is coming. I'm going to Hong Kong with my parents. I'm going there by bus. Summer holiday begins from July the 13th. I'm going to Hong Kong on July the 14th. I want to play and go shopping in Hong Kong. I'm waiting for the day.
您可能关注的推广假如你英语学得很好,请你根据提示内容写一篇100词的英语短文,在英语班会上介绍一下学习英语的体会.1.简况:学习英语3年多了.起初觉得英语很难学,发音不好,单词拼不标准,不会语法规则,后来,在老师同学的帮助_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你英语学得很好,请你根据提示内容写一篇100词的英语短文,在英语班会上介绍一下学习英语的体会.1.简况:学习英语3年多了.起初觉得英语很难学,发音不好,单词拼不标准,不会语法规则,后来,在老师同学的帮助
1.简况:学习英语3年多了.起初觉得英语很难学,发音不好,单词拼不标准,不会语法规则,后来,在老师同学的帮助下取得很大进步.2.体会:要在短时间内获得最佳的学习效果非下苦工不可.课内外要多听、多说、多读、多写.3.建议:对同学提出适当的建议,以供他们学习参考.
Good morning, boys and girls. It is a great honor for me to introduce my experience of learning English. I have learned English for 3 years. In the beginning, I found that English is difficult to study. The pronunc the spelling of words was not standable and I could not know the rules of grammar. However, I have made great progress with the help of my teachers and classmates. Hardworking is very critical to obtain the most effect in a short time, at the same time, we should spend more time in listening, speaking,reading and writing.
您可能关注的推广回答者:Learn to SmileSmile is an attitude to life. In our life, there may always be something unpleasant. At times, at other times, you are misunderstood by your friends or have a quarrel with your parents. These unpleasant things may make you feel bad. Then what will you do? Why not learn to smile? Smiling to yourself can bring back your confidence. Often, the greatest enemy is yourself. That’s to say, sometimes, you are beaten by yourself. We should also learn to smile to others. It will help us to get closer to others. So, smile is the most widely understood language.略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。When I was growing up, I had an old neighbor named Dr. Gibbs.He didn’t look like any doctor I’d ever known. When Dr. Gibbs wasn’t saving lives, he was planting trees.The good doctor had some interesting theories concerning planting trees.He believed in “No pains, no gains”.He never watered his new trees, which was beyond many people.Once I asked why.He answered that watering plants spoiled them, and that if you water them, each following tree generation will grow weaker and weaker.So you have to make things tough for them.He talked about how watering trees made for shallow roots, and how trees that weren’t watered had to grow deep roots in search of water.I took him to mean that deep roots were to be treasured.So he never watered his trees. He’d plant an oak(橡树) and, instead of watering it every morning, he’d beat it with a rolled-up newspaper. Smack! Slap! Pow! I asked him why he did that, and he said it was to get the tree’s attention. Dr. Gibbs passed away a couple of years after I left home. Every now and again, I walked by his house and looked at the trees that I’d watched him plant some twenty-five years ago. They’re extremely tall, big and strong now. Those trees wake up in the morning and beat their chests and drink their coffee black. [写作内容] 1. 以约30词概括短文内容要点;&2. 以约120词就 “个人成长需要艰难生活的磨砺””这一话题发表你的看法,并包含以下要点:1) 你是否赞同Dr. Gibbs 的做法,为什么?2) 叙述当前父母溺爱子女的现象和由此造成的后果;3) 假如你是父母一方,你会如何磨砺自己的孩子?[写作要求] 1.可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中句子;2. 文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
假如你叫李华,在暑假里,王林邀请你到她海边的家里度假。其间,王林一家对你都很好,不仅陪你玩,还给你买了许多好吃的,这给你留下了深刻的印象。开学后,你为了表达谢意,给王林一家寄去了一封感谢信。注意:1.感谢信的内容,除要求的内容外还可以适当发挥; 2.词数100左右。参考词汇:impression印象& appreciation感激
假设你是李华,最近收到澳大利亚笔友Jack的来信,现在你给他回信介绍学校基本情况以及你的高中生活。说明:1.学校:百年名校,有教学班48个,教师220人,学生3000人。2校园干净,美丽。老师教学认真,对学生有耐心。3.高中所学主要课程有:语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、电脑。4.最喜欢的科目:数学和电脑;英语学习有困难。5 课余生活:听流行音乐,和同学打篮球。要求:可适当增加细节,使内容连贯。信的开头和结尾已为你写好。词数:100左右。Dear Jack, I was so pleased to hear from you and am writing to tell you something about my school and school life .___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope you come to China some day. Yours sincerely,Li Hua
假设最近你班同学针对是否有必要上培训课进行了一次讨论.请根据下面的中文提示,用英语写一篇短文介绍这次讨论内容.[写作内容]&一有学生认为有必要.原因是:1 跟老师学习效果好;2 可以巩固学校所学内容;3 可以学到更多知识二另一些人认为没必要.原因是:1 对提高学生掌握能力没有帮助;2 学生放学后需要充分休息三你的观点:……[写作要求]&只能使用5个句子表达全部内容[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
A. 最近,三班的同学进行了一场讨论,话题是:学习英语应不应该从儿童时期开始?请你根据下表中的提示写一篇短文,介绍讨论的情况,并表达你自己的看法。赞成方反对方英语学习应从儿童时期开始英语学习不应从儿童时期开始原因:1.儿童时期记忆力好,有利于记忆单词;2.能为以后的学习打下坚实的基础。原因:1.儿童时期既要学汉语拼音又要学英语,易混淆。 2.会影响汉语的学习,也会对今后的英语学习产生不利影响。注意:1。词数:120词左右 2.文章的开头已经给出,不计入词数。参考词汇:基础foundation 汉语拼音Chinese pinyinThe students of Class 3 had a discussion about whether it is necessary to start learning English from childhood.
你的邻居James最近写信向你抱怨从你房里传出的噪音。请回一封信给你的邻居James(不得少于120字),在信中应该包括以下内容:1、解释噪音的来源。2、道歉。3、描述你将采取的措施。开头已经写出,不计入总词数内。Dear James,I was very shocked to get your letter saying that the noise from my flat has been spoiling your evenings and causing you some distress. Yours Li Hua
假设你是李华,你在英国的笔友Tommy最近为自己发胖感到苦恼。请你根据所给提示,给他发一封电子邮件。邮件内容包括:1.可能造成发胖的原因 (如饮食、锻炼……) 至少写出两条 2.简述你自己相关的健康生活方式。注意:邮件开头和落款已经为你写好,只把正文写在答题卡上。Dear Tommy, &&& I am really feeling bad that you are being troubled by overweight these days.[来源:]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours, Li Hua
题型:完形填空
假设你是Mr Hunter , 某英语报社的主编。下面是Jimmy 写给你的一封信,请仔细阅读这封信,并就他所提的问题给写封回信。Dear Sir , I’m a Senior 3 student this year . Facing the College Entrance Examination , I feel a lot of pressure . But unfortunately , my mother cannot understand me . Every time I turn on the TV set& , she will switch it off . Therefore ,we often quarrel about whether I can watch TV after school . You know , through my window , I can see so vivid pictures from across the window of my good friend’s house , which is opposite ours. How exciting the football match always is ! Even worse , my mobile phone was taken back yesterday just because of my failure in my maths for the first time . Also , recently I am often wanted by my teacher to his office .In all , I feel stressed out .I don’t know what I can do . Please help me .
Looking forward to your reply . Yours , Jimmy假如你是李华,是一个身体健康,英语学习也很棒的孩子同学们很羡慕你,根据提示写一篇英语短文提示:1.How to exercise?跑步,游泳,打球等.2.How to keep healthy?水果,蔬菜,牛奶,远离垃圾食品,睡八小时以上.3.How to learn English_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是李华,是一个身体健康,英语学习也很棒的孩子同学们很羡慕你,根据提示写一篇英语短文提示:1.How to exercise?跑步,游泳,打球等.2.How to keep healthy?水果,蔬菜,牛奶,远离垃圾食品,睡八小时以上.3.How to learn English
提示:1.How to exercise?跑步,游泳,打球等.2.How to keep healthy?水果,蔬菜,牛奶,远离垃圾食品,睡八小时以上.3.How to learn English well?听,说,读,写.4.80词左右.文章中不得出现真实姓名,校名.
I am a healthy boy. Maybe you will ask me how to exercise. It's easy. I run,swim and play table tennis. How to keep healthy? I have a good habit. I have fruits, vegetables and milk. I don't have any unhealthy food. Every day I sleep for over eight hours. You may ask me how I learn English well. Well, I listen, speak, read and write. It is very important for me to study hard. That is what I do to keep healthy.很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢你的问题!^_^写一篇英语短文 中考过后是两个多月的暑假 你打算如何有意义地度过这段时光呢 请写出你的打算或计划_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语短文 中考过后是两个多月的暑假 你打算如何有意义地度过这段时光呢 请写出你的打算或计划
写一篇英语短文 中考过后是两个多月的暑假 你打算如何有意义地度过这段时光呢 请写出你的打算或计划
After the exam, I will have a long holiday. I will do many things during the holiday.
First I want to have a good rest. I don't want to do anything at first. As you know, I study very hard in order to enter a good college. So I sleep less and study more. So at first I will have a good rest. Second. I will read some books. I like reading. I always want to read some favourite books. But I don't have time now. So I will read some during the summer holiday. Third, I will stay with my parents. I will go out with them. I will do some housework for them. They are too busy when I am busy with my study. So I should do something for them. At last I will take part in some activities. In this way I can know more and learn more about our society. This is my plan for the summer holiday.

我要回帖

更多关于 分分钟需要你 郑中基 的文章

随机推荐