SUPER MOIST SEAWEEDmoistfull是什么牌子

Super Moisturising
- Hand Cream - 100ml&-&Balance MeProduct TypeCleansersMoisturisersAnti-AgingMasks & BalmsEye & LipMinis
View AllSkin SolutionDry SkinSensitive SkinCombination & Acne proneMature3 Steps to Radiant Skin
BodyProduct FamilySuper MoisturisingSuper ToningRose OttoRevitalising
View AllProduct TypeBody WashesBody OilsBody CreamsHand carePolishes & BalmsBody Minis
View AllSkin SolutionDry SkinSensitive SkinCellulite and Toning
Special Offers
Our Promise
As Seen In
BALANCE ME LOYALTYWORLDWIDE DELIVERY
Super MoisturisingSuper Moisturising Hand CreamOur multi-award winning, anti-aging hand cream protects and soothes hands from daily wear and tear.
Price / Size
?14.50 / 100ml?7.50 / 30ml?10.00 / 50ml
Description
Perfect for:&Replenishing hard-working hands with anti-aging benefits plus soothing and protecting and those prone to dry, sensitive and compromised skin conditions.
Key benefits: This seriously rich hand cream contains a unique and uplifting blend of renowned ancient skin conditioners benzoin and yarrow essential oils, shea butter (rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins), soothing lanolin and smoothing kukui nut oil. These luxurious ingredients work together to transform even the driest hands, leaving them smooth and soft. This moisture-replenishing cream is perfect for tackling the effects of everything from changing weather conditions to gardening and treating dry patches all over the body, such as elbows and the heels of your feet.
IngredientsAqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter***, Caprylic/ Capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl ricinoleate, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl alcohol, Cera alba (unrefined beeswax), Lanolin, Aleurites moluccana (kukui) nut oil, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan) seaweed gum, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*, Pogostemon cablin (patchouli)*, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium)*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot)*, Achillea millefolium (yarrow)*, Styrax benzoin (benzoin), Xanthan gum, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Citral**
*natural pure essential oil
**naturally occurring in essential oils
***certified organic ingredient
As Seen In
Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible
Because your hands give you away faster than a glimpse in your passport, & beacause hand-creaming is...&more
Waitrose Weekend
Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand CreamShea butter, beeswax and sweet almond oil give this rich...&more
StyleNest have teamed up with multi award-winning British beauty brand, Balance Me to give readers the...&more
Debenhams Beauty Club Blog
We&re pleased to announce that favourite Aromatherapy skincare brand &Balance Me& will be available to...&more
You magazine
CEW awards 2013 - Best British BrandWinner: Balance MeHurrah for Balance Me - a brand created...&more
The goodie bagWhat's in the bag?This Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve from Balance Me protects...&more
Easy Living
Best new certified organic skincare product: Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand CreamMade by one of...&more
Anti-ageing Beauty Bible
Anti-ageing body treatments:Balance Me Super Toning Body Oil - 8.25/10
You could try this as a...&more
TRIED & TESTED ANTI-AGEING HAND CREAMSBalance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream&14.50 for 100ml,...&more
The Green Beauty Bible
This is a booming area: we were sent almost 60 different body washes to dispatch to our diligent...&more
Pure beauty
Sisters, CEW mentors and entrepreneurs Clare and Rebecca Hopkins reveal the story behind their natural...&more
Pure beauty
Pamela Proctor is retail executive for natural aromatherapy brand, Balance Me, and is based in John...&more
For super soft hands on the go, try Super moisturising hand cream with shea...&more
A rich nourishing balm with Lavender oil.
Pro pick by manicurist Toni Jade her clients Kirsten Dust and Scarlett Johansson to this hand cream....&more
One of our all time favourite beauty sites has recently got even better with the introduction of the...&more
Style (Sunday Times)
Style loves Balance Me for its extensive range of natural products, Balance Me got credited as Best...&more
The Green Beauty Bible
Top of our list of desert island beauty essentials would be hand cream. Our job description means we...&more
The telegraph Weekend
This year the non-profit beauty organisation CEW ( Cosmetic Executuve Women) held its Fifth Annual CEW...&more
Keep hands in tiptop condition with this shea butter and yarrow based cream. Louise...&more
You (Mail on Sunday)
The beauty industry celebrates its fifth annual awards this week, rolling out the red carpet for the...&more
ReviewsQVC % star customer from Dorset age 24-34 review May 2011Hand cream is the real star in the range, just one application has made a big difference in softening my dry, eczema prone hands. This defiantly a brand I would recommend to anyone who wants inexpensive but effective skincare products that smell great and are free from harmful ingredients.SumeeraSmells lovely and the formula is not too creamy or thick and leaves no oily residue that other hand creams can often doMaddie ChesterThis hand cream is seriously the best i have EVER tried. It is my official "Desert Island" product. I take it everywhere and whenever i use it people are always commenting on how fantastic it smells. It leaves your hands feeling so soft and one tube lasts ages!
Use This With
Super Moisturising Body Wash?9.00
Out of Stock
Super Moisturising Body Oil?24.50
ServiceContact UsConnect with UsDeliveryTermsContact Us& Balance Me 2015Delivery informationReturns & refundsTerms & conditionsPrivacy PolicyIf you need to contact us for any product, order queries or general questions, we’re here to helpinfo@balanceme.co.uk+44 (0) 207 593 1070
Exclusive offers, new products and monthly beauty advice delivered directly to your inbox.supermoist面膜怎么样_百度知道
supermoist面膜怎么样
提问者采纳
柯达的破产,索尼的倒闭,诺基亚被收购,苏宁国美的转型,李宁服饰大旦工测继爻荒诧维超哩量关店,连沃尔玛都难以招架!这是一个正在变化的世界,任何一次机遇的到来,都必将经历 四个阶段:“看不见、看不起、看不懂、来不及” 当你嘲笑别人疯狂刷屏的时候,人家已经在家数钱数到手软,不要等到了一切都来不及在追悔莫及.今天您看到这篇文章,您是幸运的,因为您“看见了”,至于您 是否“看得起”“看得懂”,那就看您自己了!
其他类似问题
super的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 supermoist 的文章

随机推荐