i an a 19 and i,have an axe to grindrecently moved to belginm f

您的位置: &
& &&&综合英语(一)模拟试卷(三)
综合英语(一)模拟试卷(三)
16:05&& 【
  (考试时间150分钟)
  I. 用国际音标注出下列单词中划线字母或字母组合的读音。(每小题0.5分,共10分)
  1. occupy
  2. patience
  3. afford
  4. rhythm
  5. computer
  6. issue
  7. urge
  8. assure
  9. campaign
  10. shrewd
  11. coast
  12. admission
  13. suffer
  14. voyage
  15. entire
  16. doubt
  17. declare
  18. sign
  II. 词汇选择填空(从每小题的A、B、C、D四个答案中选出一个正确答案,对原文不得作任何改动。每小题1分,共20分)
  1. The majority of our students have never _____ the life of these native people.
  A. heard
  B. heard about
  C. heard of
  D. listened to
  2. You _______ go home now. It's getting late.
  A. would rather
  B. had rather
  C. would better
  D. had better
  3. I have ______ my shopping yet.
  A. done
  B. got
  C. make
  D. taken
  4. His father can get any ______ apart from his pay.
  A. money
  B. wages
  C. income
  D. salary
  5. I could just ______ a car in the distance, but I could not see what colour it was.
  A. see to
  B. clear up
  C. make out
  D. look at
  6. He can't find money for life necessities, ______ such luxuries as wine and tobacco.
  A. leave alone
  B. let alone
  C. let well along
  D. leave well alone
  7. The young people have a lot to _________ in the future.
  A. hope
  B. wish
  C. ambitious
  D. look forward to
  8. She was _____ to wait for over and hour.
  A. made
  B. taken
  C. had
  D. done
  9. How long is this cold weather going to ________.
  A. take
  B. last
  C. stay
  10. I have so _______ time to enjoy myself.
  A. little
  B. a little
  C. few
  D. a few
  11. She ______ her mother's side of the family.
  A. take up
  B. takes for
  C. takes after
  D. takes over
  12. _______ had we entered the room when the telephone rang.
  A. Almost
  B. No sooner
  C. Hardly
  D. Just
  13. I should like to have you _____ my parents.
  A. met
  B. meet
  C. meeting
  D. to meet
  14. I heard somebody ________ at the door.
  A. knocked
  B. to knock
  C. knock
  D. knocking
  15. She helped her grandmother ________ the car.
  A. into
  16. There have been quite a number of road ________ today because of yesterday's snowstorm.
  A. incidents
  B. accidents
  C. accidental
  D. incidental
  17. The monitor has ________ us of tomorrow's meeting.
  A. told
  B. said
  C. informed
  D. reported
  18. The child was knocked ________ by a passing car.
  D. down
  19. I'm sorry to have ______ you waiting for a long time.
  A. kept
  B. made
  C. got
  D. let
  20. I was born in Tianjing, but I've made Beijing me ________.
  A. home
  B. family
  C. house
  D. room
  III. 语法选择填空 (每小题的A、B、C、D四个答案中,选出一个正确答案,对原文不得作任何改动。 每小题1分,共20分)
  1. If I had hurried, I _______ the plane.
  A. could catch
  B. would catch
  C. should catch
  D. would have caught
  2. In the boy's room _______ a bed and two chairs.
  A. there are
  B. there is
  C. there have
  D. there has
  3. _______ a wonderful photo you took!
  A. What
  B. How
  C. What is
  D. How is
  4. “I love to swim in summer”。 “ __________”。
  A. So I do
  B. I do too
  C. So do I
  D. Such do I
  5. She regretted paying ________ for the bookcase.
  A. twice as much
  B. as twice much
  C. much as twice
  D. as much twice
  6. He is said _________ two trips to Beijing in the last ten years.
  A. to make
  B. to have made
  C. to have been making
  D. to be making
  7. ______ is believing.
  A. Seeing
  B. Seen
  C. To be seeing
  D. To see
  8. Both what I say and ______ are right.
  A. my thoughts
  B. what I think
  C. what I though
  D. my thinking
  9. Either coffee or _______ is fine with me.
  A. drinking tea
  B. drink tea
  C. to drink tea
  D. tea
  10. I was Jane ________ bought a dictionary from a second - hand book store yesterday.
  A. who
  B. which
  C. that
  D. whom
  11. Seldom _______ this road flooded.
  A. have I seen
  B. I have seen
  C. I saw
  D. I had seen
  12. Under his arm _______ a great album.
  A. was he carrying
  B. he was carrying
  C. did he carry
  D. had he carried
  13. ________ I like about her is her liveliness.
  A. That
  B. How
  C. What
  D. Which
  14. I hope she will make _______ progress as you.
  A. as so
  B. as much
  C. much as
  D. so as
  15. If the rain ______, we'll be able to go to the zoo.
  A. stops
  B. stop
  C. will stop
  D. is stopping
  16. Had you worked harder at college, you _______ a better job.
  A. could get
  B. could have got
  C. would get
  D. would have got
  17. She works ______ she were well - trained.
  A. like
  B. likely
  C. as if
  D. seem
  18. ________ I should fail again, I will not give up the experiment.
  A. Even so
  B. Although
  C. Even if
  D. Though
  19. The directors will meet tomorrow, ________ the schedule is changed.
  B. but
  C. unless
  20. He gave up _______ on medical advice.
  A. smoking
  B. to smoke
  C. smoke
  D. to being smoke
  IV. 在下列短文的空格内填入适当的词,每格只能填一个词。 (每空格0.5分, 共10分)
  Last night I was driving from Harrisburg to Lewisburg, PA. , a distance of about 80 miles. It was late at one point along an open highway, I came to a crossroads with a traffic ______1. I was alone on the road by now but as I approached the light, it ______2 red, and I braked to a halt. I looked left, right, and behind me. Nothing. No car, no suggestion of headlights, but there I sat, waiting _____3 the light to change, the only human being, for at least a mile _____4 and direction.
  I started wondering why I refused _____5 run the light. I was not afraid _____6 being arrested, because there was obviously ______7 cop anywhere around and there certainly would have been no danger in going _____8 it.
  Later that night, after I'd met with a group in Lewisburg, and climbed ______9 bed near midnight, the question of why I'd stopped for that light came ______10 to me. I ______11 I stopped because it's part of a contract we ______12, and we trust each ______13 to honor it. We don't go through ______14 lights. Like most of us. I'm more adp to be restrained ______15 doing something bad by the social covention that disapproves of it ______16 by any law _____17 it.
  It's amazing _____18 we ever trust each other to do the ______19 thing, isn't it? And we do, too. ______20 is our first inclination.
  V. 根据所学课文的内容,用适当的答案完成下列句子 (每小题2分,共20分)
  1. The fast train has changed Japan in two ways: __________________.
  2. The official languages in Hong Kong are _____________.
  3. A Shanghai - registered ship bound for London stops at Singapore for supplies because ___________.
  4. Write down six members among Member States of the EC ___________.
  5. Europe's Largest port is ___________.
  6. Mozat died in 1971, so 2001 was _____________.
  7. The function of the Suez Canal is __________________.
  8. Japan's post - war decades have been an age of ________________.
  9. Europeans hope that ___________.
  10. These days the Americans complain that ________________.
  VI. 将下列句子译成英语 (每小题2分,共20分)
  1. 虽然疼痛难忍,他还是强作笑颜。
  2. 她一向喜爱古典音乐。
  3. 这家旅馆装有现代化的设施。
  4. 人人都应为国家的前途担忧。
  5. 这辆车车况良好。
  6. 没有人能对他的讲话提出疑问。
  7. 年轻的女孩们都身着盛装去赴宴。
  8. 他的成就为她赢得了尊敬与爱戴。
  9. 他的大房子座落在街道的尽头。
  10. 我对她不够熟悉不好求她帮忙。
  标准预测试卷(三)参考答案
  I. 略。
  1. light
  2. turned
  3. for
  8. through
  9. into
  10. back
  11. think
  12. have
  13. other
  14. red
  15. from
  16. than
  17. against
  18. that
  19. right
  20. Trust
  1. it has created a huge city by linking Tokyo and Osaka and people have started using the fast train as a daily routine, thus creation a new tempo of life.
  2. both English and Chinese.
  3. No passenger ship can carry s supply from Shanghai to London.
  4. France, Germang, Italy, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Greece, Spain, Belginm, Denmark, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Portugal.
  5. Rotterdam.
  6. the 300th anniversary of his death
  7. to provide a shorter passage from Europe to Asia.
  8. rapid economic growth
  9. a truly United States of Europe will emerge one day.
  10. Some Japanese get things done by understand means.
  1. Although he was in great pain, he forced a smile.
  2. She has always been fond of classic music.
  3. The hotel is fitted up with modern comforts.
  4. Everybody should be concerned about the future of their country.
  5. This car is in good condition.
  6. Nobody can possibly doubt what he says.
  7. The young girls were all dressed up for the occasion.
  8. His success earned him respect and admiration.
  9. His big house stood at the end of the street.
  10. I do not know her well enough to ask her for help.
本文转载链接:
欢迎访问:
自考真题库手机应用
& & & & & &
热门搜索:    当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 I have recently moved across the country to the W..
完形填空。
&&&& I have recently moved across the country to the West Coast.I started feeling a little __1__ and missing my friends and family.&&&& I'm an extrovert(外向型人)and I love to __2__,that's why I enjoy going to school so much- it gives me the __3__ to meet new and different people.I love talking with and __4__ people from __5__ waysof life,religions and age groups.The elderly and __6__ are the most interesting to me.The elderly can tell me all about everything __7__ children look at everything with __8__ full of wonder.&&&& Recently,while riding a bus I struck up a(n)__9__ with an elderly woman who had been born and __10__ in the Pacific North West.She had so many stories about the area and how it had once been.I__11__ had a wonderful time talking to her.A few days later,I got __12__ the bus and there she wasagain.She smiled when she saw me and patted the __13__ next to her.I sat with her and we picked upthe conversation where we had __14__.Over the next few days whenever I got on the bus she was __15__ there and we would talk.&&&& I have returned to work and have been __16__ an earlier bus and haven't seen __17__ of my"new old friend".Then I __18__ her at the transit(运输)station and she cheered up.This really __19__ my heart.&&&&& Finally my"new old friend"asked me if she may have my number so that we could __20__ when shedidn't have the pleasure to see me on the bus.
(&&&& )1.A.lonely&&&&&&(&&&& )2.A.work&& && (&&&& )3.A.discovery&& (&&&& )4.A.knowing of&&(&&&& )5.A.mysterious&&(&&&& )6.A.children&&&&(&&&& )7.A.when&&&& (&&&& )8.A.actions&& (&&&& )9.A.agreement&& (&&&& )10.A.risen&&&& (&&&& )11.A.freely&&&& (&&&& )12.A.on&&&&&& (&&&& )13.A.room&&&&&& (&&&& )14.A.left out&& (&&&& )15.A.seldom&&&& (&&&& )16.A.getting&&&&(&&&& )17.A.much&&&&&& (&&&& )18.A.went with&&(&&&& )19.A.moved&&&&&&(&&&& )20.A.shout&&&&&&
B.friendly&&&&&&B.talk&&&&&&&&&&B.explanation&& B.listening to&&B.familiar&&&&&&B.men&&&&&&&&&& B.after&&&&&&&& B.opinions&&&&&&B.&& determination&&B.lifted&&&&&&&&B.patiently&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&&B.space&&&&&&&& B.left off&&&&&&B.never&&&&&&&& B.making&&&&&&&&B.lots&&&&&&&&&&B.ran into&&&&&&B.drove&&&&&&&& B.cheer&&&&&&&&
C.fresh&&&&&&&& C.travel&&&&&&&&C.organization&&C.learning aboutC.similar&&&&&& C.women&&&&&&&& C.while&&&&&&&& C.eyes &&&&&& C.conclusion&&&&C.raised&&&&&& C.eagerly&&&&&& C.off&&&&&&&& C.bus&&&&&&&&&& C.left on&&&&&& C.always&&&&&&&&C.putting&&&&&& C.little&&&&&&&&C.talked with&& C.touched&&&&&& C.catch&&&&&&&&
D.happy&&&&&&&& D.walk&&&&&&&&&&D.opportunity&& D.hearing from&&D.different&&&& D.adults&&&&&&&&D.before&&&&&&&&D.hearts&&&&&&&&D.conversation&&D.depended&&&&&&D.truly&&&&&&&& D.by&&&&&&&&&&&&D.seat&&&&&&&&&&D.left behind&& D.yet&&&&&&&&&& D.taking&&&&&&&&D.many&&&&&&&&&&D.got into&&&&&&D.hurt&&&&&&&&&&D.chat&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5ABDCD& 6-10ACCDC&& 11-15DADBC& 16-20DABCD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 I have recently moved across the country to the W..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 I have recently moved across the country to the W..”考查相似的试题有:
216130184426231586215668212276179303≡ MenuTutorialsBASH ShellTroubleshootingNginxNetworkingMySQLGoogle Cloud PlatformAmazon Cloud ComputingRackspace Cloud ComputingLinuxCentOSDebian / UbuntuUbuntu LinuxSuseRedHat and FriendsSlackware LinuxUNIXAIXMac OS XFreeBSDFreeBSD Jails (VPS)OpenbsdSolarisSee all tutorial topicsContact usLinux Scripting GuideRSS/FEEDShopQ. How do I Move or migrate user accounts to from old Linux server a new Cent OS Linux server including mails?
This new system a fresh installation.A. You can migrate users from old Linux server to new Linux sever with standard commands such as tar, awk, scp and others.
This is also useful if you are using old Linux distribution such as Redhat 9 or Debian 2.x.Following files/dirs are required for traditional Linux user management: * /etc/passwd - contains various pieces of information for each user account* /etc/shadow - contains
the encrypted password information for user's accounts and optional the password aging information.
* /etc/group - defines the groups to which users belong* /etc/gshadow - group shadow file (contains the encrypted password for group)* /var/spool/mail -
Generally user emails are stored here.* /home -
data is stored here.You need to backup all of the above files and directories from old server to new Linux server.Commands to type on old Linux systemFirst create a tar ball of old uses (old Linux system). Create a directory: # mkdir /root/move/ Setup UID filter limit: # export UGIDLIMIT=500 Now copy /etc/passwd accounts to /root/move/passwd.mig using awk to filter out system account (i.e. only copy user accounts) # awk -v LIMIT=$UGIDLIMIT -F: '($3>=LIMIT) && ($3!=65534)' /etc/passwd > /root/move/passwd.mig Copy /etc/group file: # awk -v LIMIT=$UGIDLIMIT -F: '($3>=LIMIT) && ($3!=65534)' /etc/group > /root/move/group.mig Copy /etc/shadow file: # awk -v LIMIT=$UGIDLIMIT -F: '($3>=LIMIT) && ($3!=65534) {print $1}' /etc/passwd | tee - |egrep -f - /etc/shadow > /root/move/shadow.mig Copy /etc/gshadow (rarely used): # cp /etc/gshadow /root/move/gshadow.mig Make a backup of /home and /var/spool/mail dirs: # tar -zcvpf /root/move/home.tar.gz /home # tar -zcvpf /root/move/mail.tar.gz /var/spool/mailWhere,Users that are added to the Linux system always start with UID and GID values of as specified by Linux distribution or set by admin.
Limits according to different Linux distro:RHEL/CentOS/Fedora Core : Default is 500 and upper limit is 65534 (/etc/libuser.conf).Debian and Ubuntu Linux : Default is 1000 and upper limit is 29999 (/etc/adduser.conf).You should never ever create any new system user accounts on the newly installed Cent OS Linux. So above awk command filter out UID according to Linux distro.export UGIDLIMIT=500
- setup UID start limit for normal user account. Set this value as per your Linux distro.awk -v LIMIT=$UGIDLIMIT -F: '($3>=LIMIT) && ($3!=65534)' /etc/passwd > /root/move/passwd.mig - You need to pass UGIDLIMIT variable to awk using -v option (it assigns value of shell variable UGIDLIMIT to awk program variable LIMIT). Option -F: sets the field separator to : . Finally awk read each line from /etc/passwd, filter out system accounts and generates new file /root/move/passwd.mig. Same logic is applies to rest of awk command.tar -zcvpf /root/move/home.tar.gz /home - Make a backup of users /home dirtar -zcvpf /root/move/mail.tar.gz /var/spool/mail - Make a backup of users mail dirUse scp or usb pen or tape to copy /root/move to a new Linux system. # scp -r /root/move/* user@:/path/to/locationCommands to type on new Linux systemFirst, make a backup of current users and passwords: # mkdir /root/newsusers.bak # cp /etc/passwd /etc/shadow /etc/group /etc/gshadow /root/newsusers.bak
Now restore passwd and other files in /etc/ # cd /path/to/location # cat passwd.mig >> /etc/passwd # cat group.mig >> /etc/group # cat shadow.mig >> /etc/shadow # /bin/cp gshadow.mig /etc/gshadowPlease note that you must use >> (append)
and not > (create) shell redirection.Now copy and extract home.tar.gz to new server /home # cd / # tar -zxvf /path/to/location/home.tar.gzNow copy and extract mail.tar.gz (Mails) to new server /var/spool/mail # cd / # tar -zxvf /path/to/location/mail.tar.gzN when the Linux comes back,
your user accounts will work as they did before on old system: # rebootPlease note that if you are new to Linux perform above commands in a sandbox environment. Above technique can be used to UNIX to UNIX OR UNIX to Linux account migration. You need to make couple of changes but overall the concept remains the same.Further readingsRead man pages of awk, passwd(5), shadow(5), group(5), tar commandUpdated for accuracy. Tweet itFacebook itGoogle+ itPDF it
Next post: HowTo Test or Check Reverse DNS on a Linux / UnixPrevious post: Create a MySQL Database, Tables and Insert Data
Featured Articles:30 Cool Open Source Software I Discovered in 201330 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS XTop 30 Nmap Command Examples For Sys/Network Admins25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know20 Linux Server Hardening Security TipsLinux: 20 Iptables Examples For New SysAdminsTop 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices20 Examples: Make Sure Unix / Linux Configuration Files Are Free From Syntax Errors15 Greatest Open Source Terminal Applications Of 2012My 10 UNIX Command Line MistakesTop 10 Open Source Web-Based Project Management SoftwareTop 5 Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows UsersThe Novice Guide To Buying A Linux Laptop

我要回帖

更多关于 have an axe to grind 的文章

随机推荐