mymothergoesshoppingtodaybuy的过去式式

1.At the weekends my mother often ________(go)shopping and_________(do)housework._百度知道
1.At the weekends my mother often ________(go)shopping and_________(do)housework.
How ________(do) Helen and family spend their weekend! Nancy________(make) a telephone in the next room.My father _________(not watch)TV at the weekendssometimes she _____(go) to the park with me. I usually ________(do) my homework and ________(play) the violin.He often goes __________(fish).What __________Nancy_______?3.(beautiful)6.What_________ she usually___________after dinner?Listen.7?Shall we________(go) with _________(he).2.They dance__________very.Sometimes he and my mother___________(play) table tennis? She often ________to the park?5.4.Jack________(want)_________(go)to the cinema.He __________(like) sports?________they________(go) to the cinema.There are some_______________(beautiful)_________(butterfly) there
提问者采纳
2.They dance very beautifully.He often goes ____fishing______(fish).(beautiful)6?3;t watch_____(not watch)TV at the weekends.sometimes she ___goes__(go) to the park with me.Jack_____wants__(want)____to_____(go)to the cinema.What__does_______ she usually______do_____after dinner?Listen. I usually ___do_____(do) my homework and _____play___(play) the violin.41.Sometimes he and my mother_______paly____(play) table tennis?____Do____they__go______(go) to the cinema?Shall we___go_____(go) with _____him____(he).7.My father ____doesn&#39.He ____likes______(like) sports! Nancy____is making____(make) a telephone in the next room?5.What ____is______Nancy__doing_____.There are some_____beautiful__________(beautiful)____butterfies_____(butterfly) there? She often ____goes____to the park.At the weekends my mother often ___goes_____(go)shopping and_____does____(do)housework.How ____does____(do) Helen and family spend their weekend
提问者评价
其他类似问题
housework的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
3? She often(walks)to the park.He
(likes) sports.My father
(doesn&#39.7.They dance
very(beautifully)6?5,如果有疑问?Listen? (Do)they (go) to the cinema.At the weekends my mother often  (goes)shopping and_(does)housework.What (is)Nancy(doing) ,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题.What (does) she usually(do)after dinner,请千万别忘记采纳哟,请追问.4.There are some (beautiful) (butterflies) there.He often goes (fishing). sometimes she
(goes)t watch)TV at the weekends.2:1,如果对你有所帮助. I usually (do) my homework and _(plays) the violin你好?Shall we (go) with
(him)! Nancy (is make) a telephone in the next room.***************************************************^__^祝你学习进步.How(do) Helen and family spend their weekend.Jack (wants) (to go)to the cinema.Sometimes he and my mother (play) table tennis
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
总共3条问答
最佳回答 1楼回答&&|&&提问者:м某籹孓▓
mary never goes
with her mother
提问者:dylan
mary doesn't usually go shopping with her mother
提问者:dexter
mary seldom goes shopping with her mother.
Mary Mary相关信息
最新标签扩展shesometimesgoesshopping是什么意思_百度知道
shesometimesgoesshopping是什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
她有时会去购物。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖