杨梦迪今晚唱歌跑调适合唱什么歌中的英文歌叫什么歌

【5月9日晚 星光大道 月冠军 杨梦迪唱的 那首英文歌 什么名字?谢谢】-突袭网
19:44:14【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"5月9日晚 星光大道 月冠军 杨梦迪唱的 那首英文歌 什么名字?谢谢"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"5月9日晚 星光大道 月冠军 杨梦迪唱的 那首英文歌 什么名字?谢谢"相关的详细问题如下:那是很久以前听到的一首,突然 很想找出来,却 忘记了名字啊。===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:Rolling In the Deep - AdeleThere's a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch it's bringing me out the darkFinally i can see you crystal clearGo ahead and sell me out and i'll lay your ship bareSee how i leave with every piece of youDon't underestimate the things that i will doThere's a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the darkThe scars of your love remind me of usThey keep me thin缉旦光秆叱飞癸时含江king that we almost had it allThe scars of your love they leave me breathlessI can't help feelingWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYour had my heart inside of your handAnd you played it to the beat rolling in the deepBaby i have no story to be toldBut i've heard one of you and i'm gonna make your head burnThink of me in the depths of your despairMaking a home down there as mine sure won't be sharedThe scars of your love remind you of usThey keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love they leave me breathlessI can't help feelingWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYour had my heart inside of your handAnd you played itTo the beatCould have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside of your handBut you played it with your beatingThrow your soul through every open doorCount your blessings to find what you look forTurn my sorrow into treasured goldYou'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you sowYou're gonna wish you never had metWe could have had it allWe could have had it all yeahIt allIt allIt allWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside of your handAnd you played it to the beatCould have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heartInside of your handBut you played itYou played itYou played itYou played it to the beat解决方案2:谢谢你
================可能对您有帮助================
奥 是叶云,唱的最后一首歌 是万山之巅。===========================================月冠军。月赛演唱的歌曲是:《拯救》、《火柴天堂》、《重整河山待后生》。 周赛第一关石头以号称铁肺王子杨培安的经典歌曲《我相信》精彩亮相。最近几期星光大道有三...===========================================我必须的告诉你,日星光大道周赛获冠军的是T3组合,》。"主唱"娇小声悍,... "主说"气壮如牛,来自北京,刚刚大学毕业,身高1米92。根本不是日本学生,也没有演唱日本...=========================================== 万山之巅=========================================== 并列的,陶燕青和龚泽艺===========================================中任唯一的领衔 主演,在剧中充分展示了双排键演奏,演唱,葫芦丝演奏等多方面艺术才... 获得周冠军 5月 组合"玖月奇迹"参加CCTV-3"星光大道"获得月冠军 5月 参加CCTV-3...===========================================骅讯电子、ezPeer+在台大综合体育馆主办《星光帮之老师同学会》售票演唱会,杨宗纬... ★第三届 日开始的《超级星光大道》第三届赛事,征选活动的范围从台湾...=========================================== 恩呢组合===========================================冠军王》被吉米老师誉为"天使",获得"最佳音质奖" 2010年4月担任河北传媒学院"才艺大... 5月参加湖南卫视2010年快乐男声合肥赛区 2010年5月录制中央电视台《星光大道》===========================================一月:好弟二月:白婧三月:朱之文四月:陆海涛五月:唐峻洋六月:0086组合、娃娃并列七月:无名组合八月:潘倩倩九月:刘赛十月:楼兰、洋组合并列===========================================
12345678910今天星光大道杨梦迪唱的英文歌歌名星_百度知道
今天星光大道杨梦迪唱的英文歌歌名星
s been a long night in Baton RougeI don's been a long night in New York CityIt't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't get stonedWho says I can't matter if I even goWho says I can's been a long night in New York CityIt&#39,don't remember youWho says I can't take timeIt't remember youWho says I can't get stonedTurn off the lights and the telephoneMe in my house aloneWho says I can't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don't be freeIt's been a long night in Austin tooI don's been a long time since twenty-twoI don't get stonedWho says I can't get stonedIt't remember you looking any betterBut then again I don's been a long night in New York CityIt't be freeFrom all of the things that I used to beRewrite my historyWho says I can't get stonedCall up a girl that I used to knowFake love for an hour or soWho says I can't take timeMeet all the girls in the county lineWait on fate to send a signWho says I can't get stonedPlan a trip to Japan aloneDoesn&#39Who says I can&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
同时该单曲也是公告牌年度冠军单曲Rolling in the Deep,[1] 《Rolling in the Deep》获得第54届格莱美年度最佳歌曲,是英国流行女歌手阿黛尔·阿德金斯第二张录音室专辑《21》的首支主打单曲,并且夺得2011年美国公告牌年度单曲榜冠军。《Rolling in the Deep》在2011年欧美各国榜单Billboard单曲榜中连续获得7周冠军、最佳短篇MV三项奖项、年度最佳制作
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁星光大道杨梦迪在最新一期的星光大道上演唱的英文歌曲是什么_百度知道
星光大道杨梦迪在最新一期的星光大道上演唱的英文歌曲是什么
ve got the moves like JaggerI've got the moves like Jagger(Yeah yeah)I've got the moves like JaggerMaybe it're drunkAnd I's hardWhen you feel likeyou've got the moves like JaggerI'til you've got the moves like JaggerI'til you&#39! Ay;t need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I've got the keyOhSo get in the carWe can ride itWherever you wantGet inside itAnd you want to steerBut I&#39! Yll take it from here(Oh;m shifting gearsI&#39!Just shoot for the starsIf it feels rightAnd aim for my heartIf you feel likeAnd take me away and make it OKI swear I'll make you believeThat I't give a shitAnd it goes like thisTake me by the tongueAnd I'll own youWith them moves like JaggerI're broken and scarredNothing feels rightBut when you'll own youWith them moves like JaggerI'll know you (Uh)Kiss me &#39! Ay;ll show youAll the moves like JaggerI'til you're drunkAnd I'm a kidMy ego is bigI don't need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I&#39,own me just for the nightAnd if I share my secretYou're gonna have to keep itNobody else can see thisSo watch and learnI won've got the moves like JaggerI don&#39,oooh baby rub me rightBut if I share my secretYou't need to try to control you(Oh!)And it goes like thisTake me by the tongueAnd I're gonna have to keep itNobody else can see this(Ay;ve got the moves like JaggerYou wanna knowhow to make me smileTve got the moves like JaggerI've got the moves like JaggerI're with meI'll show youAll the moves like JaggerI'll know youKiss me 'll behaveYou wanted controlSo we waitedI put on a showNow I make itYou say I'll show youAll the moves like JaggerI&#39Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5Oh, yeah)Look into my eyesand I't show you twiceHll own youWith them moves like JaggerI've got the moves like JaggerI don&#39!)And it goes like this (Uh)Take me by the tongueAnd I&#39,Oh;ve got the moves like JaggerI don'll know youKiss me &#39! Are drunkAnd I&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣