call me maybe歌词ltistru是歌名吗

This is what about you this you can keep 歌曲名This is what about you this you can keep This is what about you may forget meI promise to the....还有一句.是kiss my ass and let me to sleave听说是叫prelude 12_21这名字.是在一部魔兽视频你来见的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
This is what about you this you can keep 歌曲名This is what about you this you can keep This is what about you may forget meI promise to the....还有一句.是kiss my ass and let me to sleave听说是叫prelude 12_21这名字.是在一部魔兽视频你来见的
This is what about you this you can keep This is what about you may forget meI promise to the....还有一句.是kiss my ass and let me to sleave听说是叫prelude 12_21这名字.是在一部魔兽视频你来见的
Afi - PreludeAfi 应该是乐队名字,Prelude是歌曲名字,酷狗音乐里面可以找到,不过这首歌好像也只有一分多钟。个人也非常喜欢这首歌。This is what I brought youThis you can keepThis is what I brought youYou may forget meI promise...韩剧mayqueen第23集里面的 放到24分钟58秒开始唱的歌名是什么_百度知道
韩剧mayqueen第23集里面的 放到24分钟58秒开始唱的歌名是什么
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
插曲之类的,里面有制作阿,还有片头曲片尾曲,演员阿直接看结束时出现的字幕就行了。那写的都有
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词开头是Maybe you at night ,Somebaby.......跪求歌曲名啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
歌词开头是Maybe you at night ,Somebaby.......跪求歌曲名啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&if i didn 't have you 歌手:amanda marshall 专辑:tuesday s child
下边是歌词Now maybe you're right and maybe you're wrongBut i ain't gonna argue with you no moreI've done it for too long.It was getting so good why then, where did it go?I can't think about it no more tell me if you know.You were loving me, i was loving youCat StevensBut now there aint nothing but regrettingNothing, nothing but regretting everything we do.I put up with your lies like you put up with mine,But god knows we should have stopped somewhere,We could have taken the time,But time has turned, yes, some call it the end.So tell me, tell me did you really love me like a friend?You know you don't have to pretend,It'll never happen again , it won't happen againNever, never, never, it'll never happen againNo, no, no, no.....So maybe you're right, and maybe you're wrongBut i ain't gonna argue with you no moreI've done it for too long.It was getting so good why then, where did it go?I can't think about it no more tell me if you know.You were loving me, i was loving youBut now there aint nothing but regrettingNothing, nothing but regretting everything we do.
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家这个网站的背景音乐http:/&#/求歌名_百度知道
这个网站的背景音乐http:/&#/求歌名
这首歌的歌名叫什么?
提问者采纳
Birthday song-Aaa
提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁金秀贤北京fm中,唱的第二首歌叫什么名字,就是在nobody前的一首,不是may be那首。求解。_百度知道
金秀贤北京fm中,唱的第二首歌叫什么名字,就是在nobody前的一首,不是may be那首。求解。
提问者采纳
是【黑色裙子】,我有秀贤的MP3版本。如果要就留言。
原唱是谁?搜了下好像不对啊?
不好意思我把他简化了是金贤哲的【穿着黑色裙子】
还是不对哦,亲。
你说的是什么不对,是歌曲名字还是什么。
按照你第二次给的歌名去搜了下,金贤哲是没有这首歌的哦。只搜到的是一首国语的歌。。。。。。
这首歌曲是1992年的太老了,我之前有搜过原版的但是找不到。而且这首歌是秀贤唱过大家才知道,所以在网上都只能搜到秀贤版本的黑色裙子,但是他的原名真的是穿着黑色裙子。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
金秀贤的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 come what may 歌词 的文章

随机推荐