she will buy a present for you.改写成同义词句

We have a nice present for you.(改为同义句)?_百度作业帮
We have a nice present for you.(改为同义句)?
We have a nice present for you.(改为同义句)?
a nice present is prepared for youI can buy a doll for her.同义句I can buy _____ _____ _____.3.You can show me your photos.同义句you can show ____ ____ _____ _____.June 1st is Children's Day.对June 1st提问_百度作业帮
I can buy a doll for her.同义句I can buy _____ _____ _____.3.You can show me your photos.同义句you can show ____ ____ _____ _____.June 1st is Children's Day.对June 1st提问
I can buy a doll for her.同义句I can buy _____ _____ _____.3.You can show me your photos.同义句you can show ____ ____ _____ _____.June 1st is Children's Day.对June 1st提问
her a doll your photos to me when is
1 her a doll3 your photos to me 4 When is Children's Day?*****************************************************************************·May you be happy every day and make progress ...
你好,很高兴回答你的问题,正确答案为:1  he a doll3
you photos to me**************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请...
I can buy __her___ __a___ __doll___. you can show _your___ _photos___ __to___ _me____. When
Children's
翻译:什么时候是六一儿童节
有疑问请追问
1.I can buy a doll for her.同义句I can buy her a doll.(buy sth for sb=buy sb sth)2.You can show me your photos.同义句You can show your photos to me.(show sb sth=show sth to sb)
(1) I can buy a doll for her. = I can buy her a doll.(2) You can show me your photos. = You can show your photos to me.(3) Q:When is the Children's Day ?
A:June 1st.
thank you!!Mum will buy me an MP4 as a birthday present.(改为同义句)Mum will ------- ------- ------- -------- -------- as a birthday present ._百度作业帮
Mum will buy me an MP4 as a birthday present.(改为同义句)Mum will ------- ------- ------- -------- -------- as a birthday present .
Mum will buy me an MP4 as a birthday present.(改为同义句)Mum will ------- ------- ------- -------- -------- as a birthday present .
保证准确率!= Mum will (buy a MP4 for me) as a birthday present.即:buy sb sth = buy sth for sb 为某人购买某物如果对你有所帮助,请点击我回答下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,
Mum will buy an MP4 for me
as a birthday present .
Mum will ( buy an MP4 for me) as a birthday present.
buy sb sth = buy sth for sb. 希望对您有帮助!
填 buy an Mp4 for me M [em] 元音音素在前 不定冠词用an
buy an MP4 for memy mother said she would buy a computer for me的同义句_百度知道
my mother said she would buy a computer for me的同义句
my mother —— —— —— a computer for me
提问者采纳
my mother promised to buy a computer for me.
提问者评价
灰常感谢,多亏了你啊!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
wanted to buy *****************************************************************************祝天天开心,学习进步!本题不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!*****************************************************************************
我认为是promised to buy但还是谢谢
没错,promised to buy 更好
那好、就不能采纳了,但还是灰常感谢!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 present同义词 的文章

随机推荐