求福建高考英语短文填词 60词左右

查看: 30527|回复: 10
一篇关于自我介绍英语作文60字70字100字150字200字300字
一篇关于自我介绍英语作文60字70字100字150字200字300字
Hello,i am Wang Jing.My last name is Wang,myfirst name is Jing.
I ama girl. I am a student. I like reading books,drawing pictures and diving.
My family have four peoples:my father,my mother,my sister and me.I have a happy family。
根据以下要点提示写一篇60-80词的短文。
1、在学校学习汉语、英语、数学、历史和一些其他学科;
2、我学习很努力,最喜欢的学科是英语,经常找机会练习英语;
3、现在中国已经加入世贸组织wto,并且2008年奥运会将在北京举行,英语正变得越来越重要;
4、我将更加努力学习英语,将来为祖国作贡献。
I study Chinese、English、maths and History and some other subject at school.I study hard. My favorite subject is English.I often find chance to practice English.China has joined WTO and Beijing will host the 2008 Olympics,English is more and more important .I will study hard and be dedicate to my homeland.
 I'm 13 years old and I live in the city of Zhaoqing. I study very well.  
  I have a sister.Everyone loves us.But they often compare my brother with me.This makes me angry.I don't want to be like my brother. I only want to be myself.  
  I am active girl.I like sports very much.I am good at swimming.I also like riging a bike.Because my home is far from school,I ride to school everyday.  
  I'm kind-hearted.If you need help,please come to me.I'll try my best to give help to you.I hope we can be friend.  
             自我介绍  
  我十三岁,家住在肇庆市,我学习很好。  
  我有个姐姐,每个人都喜欢我们,但他们经常把我门俩相比,这让我很生气,我不想像我姐,我只想做我自己。  
  我是个活泼的女孩,非常喜欢运动,擅长游泳,也喜欢骑自行车。由于家离学校远,我每天都骑车上学。  
  我是个热心肠,如果你需要帮助就来找我吧,我会尽力帮你,希望我们成为好朋友。
hello,mynameis wei xiaoling。
im is china girl。my have one family 。
my family name is wei 。my last name is xiaoling ,my family have five people 。
my have father ,mother ,i ,sister,brother, i have good family。phone is 8789394 call
hello,mynameis Wei Xiaoling。
im is China girl。my have one family 。
my family name is Wei 。my last name is Xiaoling ,my family have five people 。
my have father ,mother ,i ,sister,brother, i have good family。phone is 8789394 call
Hi,everyone!Let me introduce myself.Let's know each other.  
  I was born in Liaoning.Liaoning is a beautiful place.There are many places of interest in Liaoning.I was born on September,26th.I am a girl.I like traveling,reading and English.Speaking English is very important.It's very useful for us.We should do our best to learn English.I like making friends,too.I want to make more and more friends.Let's be friends.When I am free,I usually read books.Much of my life has lived with books.My favorite book is《Harry Potter》.Harry Potter is a brave,clever boy.I like him very much.Books are very interesting.I have great fun in reading books.  
  I think I am a happy girl because I have a happy family.My parents are very kind of me.They love me and I love them,too.I am a student of Class3,Grade8.There are over seventy students in my class.I also have many good friends in my class.I love my class.Do you love your class?  
  This is me,a happy girl.Do you want to make friends with me ?
            自我介绍  
   嗨,大家好!让我来介绍一下我自己吧。让我们互相认识吧!  
   我出生于辽宁,辽宁是一个美丽的地方。辽宁有许多名胜古迹。我的生日是9月26日。我是个女孩。我喜欢旅行、读书和英语。英语是很重要的,对我们很有用。我也很喜欢交朋友,我想有越来越多的朋友,让我们成为朋友吧!当我有空的时候,我经常读书。我大部分时间都是和书一起度过的。《哈利波特》是我最喜欢的书。哈利波特是一个勇敢聪明的男孩,我很喜欢他。书是很有趣的,我从书中获得了极大的乐趣。  
  我认为我是一个快乐的女孩,因为我有一个快乐的家庭。我的父母非常和蔼。他们很爱我,我也爱他们。我所在的班级是八年三班,我还有好多朋友在我们班。我很爱我们的班级。你也爱你的班级吗?  
  这就是我,一个快乐的女孩。你想和我交朋友吗?  
绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源关于寒假的日常活动的英语作文(60字)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于寒假的日常活动的英语作文(60字)
关于寒假的日常活动的英语作文(60字)
January 13 2008 It was the first day of our winter holiday.All of us were very happy.Why?Because we have one months to do things we love to do.We are free.Although we have some homework.But we can finish them in several days.And the rest time we can make good use of.My god!We have been very tired after hard studying.In winter holidays,I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself.Last but not the least,I will have a good rest日 这是第一天,我们的冬季假期.我们大家都 很开心.为什麼呢?因为我们有一个月的事,我们 爱做的.我们是自由的.虽然我们有一些功课.但 我们定能完成他们在数天.和休息时间,我们可以 善加利用.我的上帝!我们一直很疲倦经过艰难 学习.在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的睡眠和 吃有益的食物,以充实自己.最后,但不是 至少,我将有一个良好的休息.
1、My winter holidayWinter holiday is coming. I am so excited.In this winter holiday, I am going to take a trip with my parents by plane.We are going to Beijing. Then, I am going to go ice sk...
您可能关注的推广求英语作文写个深圳旅游景点的作文简单点的60字_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文写个深圳旅游景点的作文简单点的60字
求英语作文写个深圳旅游景点的作文简单点的60字
深圳世界之窗的英文介绍On June 18,1994 started doing business window of the Shenzhen world,was situated to the beautiful Shenzhen bay bank,the area 480,000square meters.The scenic area divides into the world square,theAsian area,the Oceanian area,the European area,the African area,the Americas area,the world sculpture garden and the internationalstreet eight wide ranges according to the world region structure andthe tour active content.As take brings honor to the world cultureessence as the subject large-scale cultural traveling scenic area,shegathers together 130 worlds famous landscapes,the collection naturalscenery,the folk custom character and style,the folk dance,thelarge-scale performance as well as the high tech participation projectto a garden,has reappeared a wonderful world.
您可能关注的推广求一篇60词左右的关于春节的英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇60词左右的关于春节的英语作文
求一篇60词左右的关于春节的英语作文
On New Year's Eve,we got together at my grandparents' home.We had a big dinner with 10 courses.However,the whole chicken,whole duck and the pork leg were not touched.My grandparents said that they would have finished those first when they were young.Obviously,times had changed.We just picked some delicious seafood.After dinner,I went outside with my cousins.We lit fireworks and firecracker.The dark sky became colorful.We shouted and jumped when we saw the fireworks shooting into the sky and exploded into leaves and flowers,gold,red,green or purple.Some of my cousins held the firecrackers in their hands and lit them and then threw them up.The firecrackers cracked up in the sky and made all of us laugh heartily.We played and played until midnight.At that time,all the kids lit their fireworks and firecrackers at the same time.The whole sky was lit up in a moment and happy noise made whole neighborhood very high with excitement.What a great evening!
您可能关注的推广有关于环保的英语作文(60词左右)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 有关于环保的英语作文(60词左右)
有关于环保的英语作文(60词左右)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“有关于环保的英语作文(60词左右)”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“有关于环保的英语作文(60词左右)”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:各位大哥大姐大嫂大叔弟弟妹妹爷爷奶奶叔叔阿姨拜托了……,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: the animals, and not only to natural persons as the conqueror, destroyed nature organizations. Plant human cells: 人与环境是和谐相处的,人是自然之子,环境要与社会公德联系起来,等于消灭人类。每个人都要履行保护环境的责任和义务、动物,我们生存在地球上,大家都知道. Therefore, as we all know,与实践行为作为人格教育的一项重要内容来抓, to the eradication of mankind, there is only one earth and the mountains on Earth, character education and practice acts as an important element of it。因此,地球上的山山水水. 中文是, if it damaged, the environment must be linked with social ethics,人类只有一个地球。植物是人类的细胞. Everyone must fulfil its responsibilities and obligations to protect the environment,而不能仅把人看作自然的征服者Harmony with the environment is that we live in on Earth, who is a natural son,如果我们把它损坏了,破坏了大自然的组织解决方案2:谢谢啊通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:要快点,要快点答:Good environment can make people feel happy and fit . To improve the environment means to improve our life. We should plant more trees and flowers around us . We shouldn’t cut them down . We should stop factories from pouring w...===========================================问:关于关水龙头,值树,节约用电答:In modern society, we tend to become more and more aware of our living environment or physical environment, because we is not clean as before. So many people now choose their house as to its environment but not its location and...===========================================问:帮忙下啊,感激不荆答:关于环境保护的英语作文 中文版 我们生活的世界正变得越来越难以忍受,因为对环境的破坏. 禽流感和SARS的是两个典型的例子,对环境的破坏,可能危及自己的生命. 此外,森林破坏,水和空气污染导致减少种植业土地及不愉快的天气. 严重的问题,看来,我们...===========================================问:帮忙下啊,感激不荆答:There are still many problems of environmental protection in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air, water and soil。The polluted air does great harm to people’s health. The polluted wate...===========================================问:帮忙下啊,感激不荆答:Tourism is becoming increasingly important to many countries but it also has its disadvantages. What are some of the problems of tourism? First of all, tourism can ruin the environment. Another aspect is cultural, as sometimes ...===========================================问:帮忙下啊,感激不荆答:To be a protect person 做一个环保主义者 Actually,I am a protect person.I like jogging and walking.事实上, 我是一个环保主义者。我喜欢慢跑和步行。.I don't like call a taxi very often,even if I was very tired and I was catch time...===========================================问:我才初一明天就要月考了,我的英语作文水平不是很好,请帮帮我,文中多...答:There are still many problems of environmental protection in recent years. One of the most serious problems is the serious pollution of air, water and soil。The polluted air does great harm to people’s health. The polluted wate...===========================================问:我才初一明天就要月考了,我的英语作文水平不是很好,请帮帮我,文中多...答:Now, our side of the car constant more up, the environment also increasingly worse! That the air around us there are many harmful substances. Therefore, we want to Sue around things start to do. For example, we can go to school...===========================================如果我们把它损坏了,破坏了大自然的组织,等于消灭人类。因此,环境要与社会公德联系起来,与实践行为作为人格教育的一项重要内容来抓。每个人都要履行保护环境的责任和...===========================================保护环境,作为政府,已分布了一些法律禁止环境污染,而作为普通的人们,则是尽力保护它,让它保持清洁。 虽然我们已无法去保护环境,而环境已破坏到了一定程度,但是还是有一...===========================================We can't throw any litter onto the ground and we should collect them for recycling. If we take good care of our earth today,it will be more beautiful tomorrow. 如你所知,有没...===========================================3.假设你已经正式成为一名2010年上海世博会的志愿者。请为一篇80词左右的短文谈谈... and China. Of course , to be an excellent volunteer, I have to improve my oral English and...=========================================== 3.假设你已经正式成为一名2010年上海世博会的志愿者。请为一篇80词左右的短文谈... and China. Of course , to be an excellent volunteer, I have to improve my oral English and...=========================================== Some people believe that economic development should never be at the cost of the environment. They think the present serious environmental problems are largely caused by ra...===========================================正如我国政府一直在做的事. 何况, 每个公民都应该明白问题的严重性,并共同努力,为保护我们的环境. 此外,植树有利于改善和美化环境. 英文版关于环境保护的英语作文 T...=========================================== 空气不是非常新鲜的。 它药量害处到我们的健康。 如此我们应该保护环境。 我认为... 废水由工厂倾吐了,导致鱼死亡。 但经理可能没看见此,什么他们认为是所有关于赢利。...=========================================== 其次,我要更加努力的学习英语,在奥运会举办期间,能够用英语和外国朋友们说话、交... 最后,我还要动员我身边的每一个同学,大家一起学习文明礼仪,一起加强和宣传环保意...===========================================Protect environment(环境保护) The earth scale change of climate has brought a new kind of natural disaster and the developed and complicated city system is holding a latent ri...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文填词 的文章

随机推荐