giveproperty pricess译成汉语

音节划分:give?away
低频词,记不记随你啦!
['ɡiv?weiz]
泄漏,免费样品( giveaway的名词复数 )
有奖演出;
广告小礼品
大家都在背:
暴露真相的事物 A giveaway is something that makes you realize the truth about a particular person or situation.&
The only giveaway was the look of amusement in her eyes.
唯独她俏皮的眼神使事情露馅儿了。
(通常为吸引顾客而派发的)赠品 A giveaway is something that a company or organization gives to someone, usually in order to encourage people to buy a particular product.&
Next week TODAY is celebrating with a great giveaway of FREE garden seeds.
下周,《今日》杂志将举行庆祝活动,免费赠送大量花种。
低廉的;廉价的 When you talk about giveaway prices, you are emphasizing that the prices are very low.&
【搭配模式】:ADJ n
【语用信息】:emphasis
Wine and food of superlative quality are available everywhere at giveaway prices.
随处都能买到价格低廉而质量上乘的酒和食品。
1. 有奖演出
giveaway 输掉, giveaways 有奖演出, giveaways 奖品演出
- 基于1个网页
2. 广告小礼品
to promote his line , he brought along a number of green and yellow baseball caps as giveaways .为了推销他们公司的产品,他带了一些绿色的和黄色的棒球帽作为广告小礼品。
- 基于1个网页
1. 美国求购泄漏产品
美国求购泄漏产品( giveaway product)/dear sir/madam, we are looking for a giveaway product. can you please quote 10000 pieces, one colour, any design.
- 基于1个网页
1. 慈善餐会
charity sale 义卖giveaway buffet 慈善餐会地震
- 基于9个网页
1. 现金派发
And in Washington it was a cash giveaway at Union Station ., 那是在华盛顿联合车站进行现金派发.
- 基于4个网页
1. 一个赠品
it would be a giveaway sign to any HR that the applicant has little experience in a professional environment .这将是一个赠品签署任何人的人力资源申请人已没有什么经验的专业的环境。
- 基于3个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:中文新闻译英文词汇标准_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
中文新闻译英文词汇标准
新​闻​翻​译​ ​英​语​专​业​及​新​闻​专​业​ ​必​读
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢翻译二句中文_百度知道
翻译二句中文
当初你叫我报价的尺寸是210*70mm,单价肯定也不同,我重新报一个价格给你以下翻译成英文.5元,现在尺寸不同,规格250*80mm的单价是1
提问者采纳
USD 1. I&#39, but it is
Piece for size of 250*80mm, so that the price isll offer you a new price.50 &#47The size was 210*70mm that you asked me to quote at first
提问者评价
你翻译的真是太棒了,谢谢
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
price is certainly different.5 per head, I will give you at a price and specification of 250 * 80mm Price is 1, different sizes nowYou asked me to quote the original size is 210 * 70mm
当初你叫我报价的尺寸是210*70mm,现在尺寸不同,单价肯定也不同,我重新报一个价格给你,规格250*80mm的单价是1.5元。Initially you were called the size which I quote price were 210*70mm, now the size is different, unit price definitely also different, I report a price to give you, the specification 250*80mm unit price is 1.5 Yuan.
As you requested before,i quoted the cargo with the dimension of 210*70mm.but now,it is the different dimension,of course,the difficult price accordingly.and the fresh unit price is 1.5 for the specification of 250 * 80mm. pls kindly check and confirm the said price,thks!
gvjbuhbnkmpiok'lp[n;;lop]][olpjigjblnpn.noknld5asfxkbdtighjfghjk,.gjmn bdxjk]
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
invoice price是什么意思
中文翻译发货票价格发票价格发票价目发票开价:&&&&n. 1.【商业】发票,装货清单。 2.货物的托运。 短 ...:&&&&n. 1.价格,价钱;市价;代价;费用。 2.报酬;悬赏 ...
例句与用法1.In this case what you need to do you convince cotecna guy to acceptusd4 . 80 / gross is your invoice price and sale price这样你们要办的就是去说服cotecna的人员去接受每箩4 . 80美元是你们的发票单价和销售单价2.A figure determined by the closing range that is used to calculate gains and losses in futures market accounts , performance bond calls and invoice prices for deliveries . see " closing range .一个由收市价格范围所决定的价格,用来计算在期货市场的账目获利和损失,为了交割而进行催缴欠款和单据价格。见“收市价格范围” 。 3.Very much now business for dodge a tax not invoice can lower the price of commodity the preferential price of 6 % gives the trader that buy goods , of course you want them to give you invoice price is to do not have that privilege of 6 %现在很多企业为了逃税而不开发票可以把商品的价格降低6 %的优惠价给购货商,当然你要他们给你开发票代价就是没有那6 %的优惠了。
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
cif price是什么意思
中文翻译包括保险与运费的价格到岸价:&&&&C.I.F., c.i.f.=cost, insuran ...:&&&&n. 1.价格,价钱;市价;代价;费用。 2.报酬;悬赏 ...
例句与用法1.This is our cif price , including 3 % commission这是我们的到岸价,包括3 %的佣金。 2.I ' d rather you quote us your cif price我希望你们给我们报成本加运费价。 3.I think breakage risk is included in your cif price我想破碎险已包括在贵公司的cif价中。 4.I ' d rather you quote us your cif prices我希望你们给我们报到岸价。 5.Please quote us your best cif prices请向我方报最好的cif价格。 6.Amand : and can yon give me cif price for mexico also阿曼达:那么您能同时给我们报墨西哥到岸价吗7.A : i want to know whether you can offer me a fob or cif price我想知道你是否可以给我提供一个fob或者cif价格。 8.Your overhead is in your domestic price , but it can ' t be carried in the cif price贵公司的经常费用包含在你们国内价格里,但这项费用不应计入到岸价格。 9.Yes , you can . bur for cif price i should ask you what risks you want us to cover可以的。但是如果改成cif价格的话,我必须先了解一下你想要我们代保什么险种。 10.B : yes , you can . bur for cif price i should ask you what risks you want us to cover可以的。但是如果改成cif价格的话,我必须先了解一下你想要我们代保什么险种。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 oil prices 的文章

随机推荐