学校要写一篇重大活动学习感悟,求英语大神帮我参考文献随便写写几句,100字分可以多给,拜托了

新人跪求各位英语大神帮我写一篇100字左右的英语小对话_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:762,409贴子:
新人跪求各位英语大神帮我写一篇100字左右的英语小对话收藏
要求是要讲述生活的,谢谢各位了
具体是生活的哪方面啊?
指学校生活之类的,麻烦弄得简单易读的,谢谢啦
发到你消息盒里了,不知你有没有看到。
我看到了,谢谢这位哥
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或188bet.org_江苏11选5投注技巧_新葡京澳门开户网址
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&关于我们 联系方式& 招聘信息 版权申明友情链接 网站公告&&以learning english open up a whole new world 为题写一篇介绍学习英语有何意义的短文拜托各位大神1学英语可以给生活带来乐趣2到国外旅行时,便于和外国人交流3学英语可以帮助我们结识外国朋友!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以learning english open up a whole new world 为题写一篇介绍学习英语有何意义的短文拜托各位大神1学英语可以给生活带来乐趣2到国外旅行时,便于和外国人交流3学英语可以帮助我们结识外国朋友!
以learning english open up a whole new world 为题写一篇介绍学习英语有何意义的短文拜托各位大神1学英语可以给生活带来乐趣2到国外旅行时,便于和外国人交流3学英语可以帮助我们结识外国朋友!
As we know ,English is the most widely used language in the world.English is not just a lesson. We learn English because it is useful to us.Learning english open up a whole new world . Firstly,learning english brings happiness to our daily life.Senconsly,when you travle abroad ,If you want to communicate with a foreigner who you don't recognize you may talk to the foreigner in English. Furthermore,learning english can help ue to make many foreign friends. In my opinion, English is important,we should study it well. It really can open up a whole new world.采纳哦求大神帮我把这段文字翻译成英文,急用啊!_百度知道
求大神帮我把这段文字翻译成英文,急用啊!
但是由于我糟糕的记忆力和语言表达能力。出于想帮他。起初。,但是很少有人能痊愈,有烦恼及时与别人沟通。我也会通过各种方式在网上找一些网络心理医生,我看了不少关于强迫症的资料,诉苦的平台,或者心理学爱好者来帮他们,2年前。。
慢慢我开始发现我的QQ群可能唯一的功能就是提供一个宣泄。。说道这里。 强迫症被称为心理病中的癌症。。。长此以往患者在遭受病痛折磨的同时还觉得不被别人所理解,不要让烦恼累积。。强迫症的治愈率在百分之75左右?但是事实是我的QQ群中大多数人,中国日报的一名记者通过贴吧联系到我。1个月后,我都会耐心的听他们讲述自己的痛苦,后因为文章太长而没提及。,同时关心身边的人。,起初一些患者通过我们的开导感觉自己的病好多了,和对强迫症的好奇,一般人很难理解强迫症患者的想法,想帮助强迫症患者减轻痛苦。。,更加痛不欲生。,多参加集体性活动,和疲倦。更可怕的是很多患者通过心理咨询等方式可能感觉自己病好了。。我原来很想学心理学专业,使我望而却步,甚至有轻生的念头,。。,它讲述了一些关于强迫症患者的痛苦现状,超过了1000人来过我的QQ群。?的文章在中国日报上刊登了,一篇名为《XXXX。。,包括我的那位同学。,我的一个好朋友患上了强迫症。于是我的QQ群中经常会有人说自己很想死。。但是重度强迫症患者治愈率低于百分之十。,经过患者同意,我给她提供了几个重度患者的联系方式,但令人头疼的是那些患者后来很多又复发。
半年前,别让自己太闲。由于我在贴吧经常宣传我的QQ群,都曾不止一次的看过心理医生。今天我讲这些是想告诉大家。而且看心理病的费用特别高,记着原本要在文章张提及我,多做些有意义的事,但偶尔还会有心成员来讲述自己的痛苦,很同情他们,不是有心理医生吗。,为他们开导。。后来加上学业的繁重。我的QQ群也是一样。。,不少人难以承受高昂的治疗费用。后来随着对强迫症了解的越来越多。,到现在它基本上已经变成一个聊天平台,她想写一篇关于强迫症的文章。唯一令我有点可惜的就是,我建了一个QQ群,甚至患者的家人,当然患者之间也经常相互开导,每来一个新人,我也曾为自己的成果而欣慰。,但过不久又会复发。我很少管理我的QQ群了,可能有人会疑问。。。这让我无能为力尽量用简单的语法和词汇,非常痛苦,并且通过贴吧看到了不少患者的自述
提问者采纳
也有无形的优秀。国际生物学竞赛优秀从来没有纯粹的学习,活动?不同的人从不同的评估,优良的品质性能过剩,学习优秀的人。暂时表现出来,可称为优秀,这是偶然的,他觉得好人们的工作。但最优的不是很好不是唯一的一个,优秀的应届毕业生有两种,这意味着你好好学习,如果内部优秀的优秀学生,所以他之前只有优秀的东西,但大学是不inahe,如果我必须要找到一个很好的时机内。二是在某些方面具有超卓越的性能,包括学习,它是一个综合素质的议程或绝对的评价,已经可以看到很好的?我个人认为,当然也绝不是偶然:一个乞丐,对于一个作家,你第一次,对于一所大学的老师,无论怎样的情况将不断努力,那么,实践。在大学里我觉得优秀大学生应该有自己的理想。追求卓越,不断努力,也没有在学校里,他认为卓越是丰富的,正巧被正在寻找他的人看到它,但这种偶尔也属于个人所有。如果外部优秀,那么你也是极好的,一种是多方面的,和爱岗敬业。一些优秀的评价和评估之间的巧合,有很多人的评价,是不是一件事。如何评价一所大学的学生是优秀的,优秀的什么样的大学生是优秀的应届毕业生吗,他认为优秀的人是鲁迅
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
.....拜托那么长一段直接放上去谁敢翻啊
能翻译多少是多少。。。求你啦
2 years ago, one of my good friends suffering from OCD, very painful, and even suicidal thoughts. Out of a desire to help him, and the obsessive curiosity, I read a lot about OCD information, and through the post bar saw many patients readme,, sympathize with them. Later with OCD to learn more, I set up a QQ group, want to help the OCD patients to reduce pain. Because I am in the post bar often publicize my QQ group, more than 1000 people came to my QQ group. Initially, each to a new, I will be patient to listen to them about their pain, as they teach, of course between patients often also educate each other. I also through various ways on the Internet to find some network psychological doctor, or amateur psychology to help them. Obsessive compulsive disorder known as mental disease in cancer, it is generally difficult to understand OCD of the idea, even in patients with family... If things go on like this in patients suffering at the same time is still not understood by others, more hardly wished to live..... So my QQ group often have people say that they are to die..... Here, one might doubt, not to have psychological doctor? But the truth is my QQ group in most people, including my classmate, have more than one see psychological doctor, but very few people can heal. But look at mental disease costs is particularly high, a lot of people to bear the high cost of treatment. Obsessive compulsive disorder cure rate of about seventy-five percent. But severe OCD patients cure rate of less than ten percent.... Even more frightening is that many patients by psychological counseling may feel sick, but soon relapse.... My QQ group is the same, at first some patients through our enlighten feeling much better, I have for their achievements and gratified, but headache patients were those with later many relapse..... It makes me incapable of action. Slowly I began to see my QQ group may only function is to provide a vent, a platform. Then add academic onerous, and tired. Seldom do I manage my QQ group, up to now it basically has become a chat platform, but occasionally interested members about his pain.... Half a year ago, China Daily reporter through the post bar linked to me, she 'd like to write an article about OCD articles, after patient consent, I gave her a few patients with severe contact. 1 months later, called & XXXX? Article in China Daily published, it tells something about OCD patients suffering situation... The only thing that I have pity is, remember that in the article a mention me, because the article is too long and no mention of.... I want to learn psychology, but due to my poor memory and language expression ability, make me and step back. Today I say these to tell everybody, take part in collective activities, to do more meaningful things, don't let yourself too much free time, have trouble communicating with others, do not let trouble accumulation, at the same time to take care of someone. To avoid the change of mental illness
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爱奇艺视频卡死,榴莲树
友情链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 随便写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐