音节划分:anxi?ety
中频词,你记住了吗?
[ae?'za??ti]
[ae?'za??ti]
焦虑,忧虑;
切望,渴望;
令人焦虑的事;
大家都在背:
1. He has exhibited symptoms of anxiety and overwhelming worry.
他表现出焦躁不安和过度忧虑的症状。
来自柯林斯例句
2. He had shouted down the phone at her, beside himself with anxiety.
他焦急万分地对着电话那头的她大喊大叫。
来自柯林斯例句
3. For a few brief minutes we forgot the anxiety and anguish.
短短几分钟我们就忘记了焦虑与苦恼。
来自柯林斯例句
4. The letter spoke only too clearly of his anxiety for her.
那封信再明白不过地倾诉了他对她的渴望。
来自柯林斯例句
5. Desperate with anxiety, Bob and Hans searched the whole house.
焦急万分的鲍勃和汉斯把整座房子找了个遍。
来自柯林斯例句
担忧的, 渴望的;焦急的 (anxi焦急+ous……的→焦急的)
忧虑, 焦急, 渴望, 热望 (anxi焦急+ety状态→n.忧虑, 焦急, 渴望, 热望)
1. “渴望”释义下的同义词
2. “焦虑,烦恼,痛苦”释义下的同义词
其他释义下的同义词
1. “焦虑,挂念;渴望”释义下的反义词
其他释义下的反义词
:指对预料中的不祥之事的焦虑。
:侧重对未知事态演变的忧虑。
:强调因出于责任感或顾虑等而产生的不安。
:作"关心"用时,是indifference(冷漠)的反义词,侧重对他人健康、安全等的关心,也可暗示对困难、危险或失败等的忧虑。
不可数名词
忧虑;焦虑;不安 Anxiety is a feeling of nervousness or worry.&
【搭配模式】:also N in pl
Her voice was full of anxiety...
她的声音满是焦虑不安。
Many editorials express their anxieties about the economic chaos in the country.
许多社论对该国经济的混乱状况表示忧虑。
1. 焦虑, 担心, 不安
There's a lot of anxiety among the staff about possible job losses.
工作人员都很忧虑, 担心可能失业。
What he did yesterday showed his anxiety to please his customers.
他昨天的所作所为表明他很着急使他的顾客满意。
The manager expressed anxiety that it should be done in no time.
经理担心的是没有时间去做这些事。
2. 焦虑的原因
Her sick child is a great anxiety to her.
她的孩子生病使她十分担忧。
3. 渴望, 热望
She expressed anxiety for a new dictionary.
她渴望得到一本新字典。
Tom's anxiety to succeed led him to work hard.
汤姆对成功的渴望使他更加努力。
1. a relatively permanent state of anxiety occurring in a variety of mental disorders
2. a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
1.焦虑:一种没有明显刺激而感到恐惧、疑虑、不安的感觉,并有生理性改变(心动过速、出汗、发抖等)
1.虑,谋虑。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:现代汉语词典_在线查询词语的意思_词语解释大全_中华字典_在线词典
-&现代汉语词典 在线查询词语的意思 词语解释大全: -&进入
汉语拼音索引:
&&在线词典简介:
   中华汉语博大精深,本《在线词典》可查询词语38万多条,其中最常用的汉语词语、新词4万多条,供广大用户在线免费查询。点击相应的拼音索引,不用输入一个字,按拼音顺序查找,就可找到相应词语。也可从以上搜索框百度一下,全站搜索相应词语。包括中华字典在线查询、在线词语解释、。另有脱机使用的词典,包括:
最新热门词语:
   汉语,又称汉文、中文,其他名称有国文、国语、华文、华语、中国语、唐文,还有唐话、中国话等俗称。汉语属于汉藏语系分析语,有声调。汉语的文字系统汉字是一种意音文字,表意的同时也具一定的表音功能。汉语包含书面语以及口语两部分。古代书面汉语称为文言文,现代书面汉语一般指现代标准汉语。现代汉语方言众多,某些方言的口语之间差异较大,而书面语相对统一。
   现代汉语是现代汉民族使用的语言。广义的现代汉语包括汉语的各种方言,即不同地区的汉族人所使用的语言,这些语言都是汉语,只是在语音、词汇、语法等方面存在一定差异。而狭义的现代汉语则是指“普通话”,即“以北京语音为标准音,以北方话为基础方言,以典范的现代白话文著作为语法规范的现代汉民族共同语”。普通话所代表的标准现代汉语也是中国的国家通用语言。
   词典又作“辞典,是收集词汇按某种顺序排列并加以解释供人检查参考的工具书。有语文词典、专科词典和综合性词典之分。按使用方法,可分为在线词典与脱机词典,其区别是,前者的优势在于在线查询、在线解释,不用下载,可以做得非常大。后者的优势在于安装后脱机使用,不用联网,能提供屏幕取词、真人语音朗读等功能。
   目前世界最大的汉语词典印刷版分别是:中国大陆的《汉语大词典》(共13册,单字2.27万,复词37.5万)、中国台湾的《中文大辞典》(共10册,单字4.99万,复词37万)以及日本的《大汉和辞典》(共13册,单字4.99万,复词50万)。另有《韩汉大辞典》收录了单字5.5万个,词汇量45万。汉字是记录汉语的文字,它已有六千年左右的历史,它是世界使用人口最多的语言,是世界上最古老的文字之一。
   《》是中华人民共和国的第一部普通话词典,由中国社会科学院语言研究所词典编辑室编写,其编辑主任是吕叔湘和丁声树,商务印书馆出版,在中国大陆语言界具权威地位。词典的重点放在现代常用的汉语词语,也会为字作解释。编写过程会加入新的词汇并且把不常用的词汇淘汰。商务印书馆日出版第5版收词6.5万条。2012年6月出版《现代汉语词典(第6版)》,第六版相比第五版,区别在于:①、增加单字600多个,共收各类单字13000多个;②、增收词语3000多条,共收条目69000余条;③、增补新义400多项,检查修订了有关条目的释义;④、根据学理和语言使用的实际,调整了一批异形词的主副条;⑤、在保持原有词类标注体系的基础上,对少数词的词类标注做了修订;⑥、配合释义增补近百幅古代器物方面的插图。
  《汉语大辞典》是一部收录最多的现代汉语词典、成语词典大全、汉语大字典、古汉语字典软件。100万查询在线下载,脱机使用。新华字典查字大全,查询成语5万条,查字2万个,词语解释大全38万条,中华诗词9万首,英语与汉语互译58万条,歇后语16648条,灯谜40790条,对联5399幅,妙言警句13752条,俗语1929条,谚语1200条,近义词反义词别名各1000余组,查字典古文字2835个,古文词语近1000组;含新华字典,中华辞海,古汉语词典,英汉词典,在线翻译。支持屏幕取词、中文英文真人语音朗读。非常实用好用的功能,是您学习汉语的好助手!
《汉语词典》客户端界面如下,下载网址:
更多内容请查看【】词语解释大全。关于现代汉语词典在线查询,如有疑问请联系我们。谢谢!
大家都在看:
友情链接:qq7117780
Copyright(C)2005 汉辞软件工作室&张新主 版权所有 电话: Email:QQ邮箱 QQ:7117780
软件著作权登记号: 备案号:沪ICP备号音节划分:bat?tle
高频词,一定要记住哦!
与…作战;
战争,战役;
比赛,较量;
长期论战或长期作战;
激烈的竞争
过去分词:
现在分词:
第三人称单数:
大家都在背:
1. He won a head-to-head battle with NF leader Jean-Marie Le Pen.
他在和国民阵线领袖让-马里·勒庞的正面交锋中获得了胜利。
来自柯林斯例句
2. It's an uphill battle but I think we're going to win.
虽然这是一场艰苦的斗争,但我相信我们会取得胜利。
来自柯林斯例句
3. This courtroom battle has been a poor advert for English justice.
这场法庭上的争论为英格兰的司法制度做了一次拙劣的广告。
来自柯林斯例句
4. He stared into the dark void where the battle had been fought.
他凝望着那片漆黑的空旷之地,那次战役就是在这里进行的。
来自柯林斯例句
5. In a naval battle your aim is to sink the enemy's ship.
在海战中目标就是击沉敌船。
来自柯林斯例句
指挥棒,警棍 (bat打,击+on表名词→n.指挥棒,警棍)
营;[常 (bat打,击+alion表名词→battalion→打的[队伍]→部队的营)
战役,战斗;斗争
(bat打,击+tle表动词→n.战役,战斗;斗争 v.战斗,斗争,搏斗)
争论,辩论 (de加强+bat打,击+e→加强打击→反驳,辩论)
战斗,搏斗,格斗 (com共同+bat打,击→共同打→战斗)
减轻,降低 (a不+bat打,击+e→不再打击→减轻[痛苦]等)
战斗,斗争,搏斗 (bat打,击+tle表动词→n.战役,战斗;斗争 v.战斗,斗争,搏斗)
打,击 (bat打,击→n.球棒;v.打,击)
battle it out
1. 战斗到分出胜负
battle royal
1. 激战;激烈争论
battle stations
1. (主 美)战斗岗位(常用作备战指令或信号)
half the battle
1. 成功的重要一步
he never gives in, and that's half the battle.
他从不认输,这就成功了一半了。
1. “斗争”释义下的同义词
1. “战斗;交战;争斗;攻击”释义下的同义词
其他释义下的同义词
: 侧重指战争中的一次较全面、时间较长的战斗,也指陆军或海军在某一特定地区进行的战斗,或个人之间的争斗。
: 是战争的总称,一般指包括多个战役的大规模战争。
: 通常指在一场大的战争中在某一地区进行的一连串有既定目的的军事行动。也可作引申用。
: 指激烈或时间持续长的战斗或奋力斗争。
: 侧重指战争状态或具体的作战方法。
: 最普通用词,含义广,指战斗、斗争或打斗。
: 泛指军事行动,尤指小规模的战斗,甚至是格斗。
: 指交战,交火。
战役;战斗 A battle is a violent fight between groups of people, especially one between military forces during a war.&
...the victory of King William III at the Battle of the Boyne.
国王威廉三世在博因河战役中的胜利
...after a gun battle between police and drug traffickers.
在警察和毒贩子一番枪战之后
...men who die in battle.
在战斗中阵亡的人们
(为争取成功或控制权的)斗争,冲突 A battle is a conflict in which different people or groups compete in order to achieve success or control.&
【搭配模式】:usu with supp
...a renewed political battle over Britain's
attitude to Europe.
围绕英国对欧洲的态度问题展开的新一轮政治斗争
...the eternal battle between good and evil in the world.
世界上正义与邪恶的永恒斗争
...a macho battle for supremacy...
男性为争取支配地位而进行的斗争
(在艰难环境中的)奋争,斗争 You can use battle to refer to someone's
efforts to achieve something in spite of very difficult circumstances.&
【搭配模式】:usu sing
...the battle against crime...
打击犯罪的斗争
She has fought a constant battle with her weight...
她一直在竭力控制体重。
Greg lost his brave battle against cancer two years ago.
格雷格在与癌症进行了勇敢的斗争之后于两年前去世。
与…抗争;与…搏斗;同…作战 To battle with an opposing group means to take part in a fight or contest against them. In American English, you can also say that one group or person is battling another.&
【语法信息】:V with/against n
【语法信息】:pl-n V
【语法信息】:V n
【语法信息】:Also pl-n V to-inf
Thousands of people battled with police and several were reportedly wounded...
数千人与警方发生冲突,据报道有数人在冲突中受伤。
The sides must battle again for a quarter-final place on December 16...
双方将在12月16日再次交锋以争夺进入四分之一决赛的席位。
They're also battling the government to win compensation.
他们也在跟政府交涉以争取补偿。
奋战;(与…)搏斗(在英国英语中用battle against something或with something,在美国英语中用battle something) To battle means to try hard to do something in spite of very difficult circumstances. In British English, you battle against something or with something. In American English, you battle something.&
【语法信息】:V to-inf
【语法信息】:V with/against/through n
【语法信息】:V n
Doctors battled throughout the night to save her life.
医生们彻夜奋战来挽救她的生命。
...a lone yachtsman returning from his months of battling with the elements...
只身驾驶游艇与恶劣天气搏斗数月后成功归航的人
In Wyoming, firefighters are still battling the two blazes.
在怀俄明州,消防员还在为扑灭这两场大火而奋战。
If anyone can do it, he can. He's a battler and has a strong character.
只要有人能做到这一点,他就能做到。他是一位斗士,个性坚毅。
作战;交战;竞争 If one person or group does battle with another, they take part in a battle or contest against them. You can also say that two people or groups do battle .&
【搭配模式】:V inflects
...the notorious Montonero guerrilla group who did battle with the army during the dirty war...
曾在那场肮脏的战争中与这支部队交战的臭名昭著的蒙特内罗游击队
This March, a British and an American company will do battle in the High Court over the right to press compact discs.
今年3月,一家英国公司和一家美国公司将会在最高法院就光盘压制权展开争夺。
成功的一半;成功的重要条件 If you say that something is half the battle, you mean that it is the most important step towards achieving something.&
【搭配模式】:usu v-link PHR
Choosing the right type of paint for the job is half the battle.
选对了涂料,这项工作就成功了一半。
战线已划定;对垒之势已成 If you say that the battle lines are drawn between opposing groups or people, you mean that they are ready to start fighting or arguing, and that it has become clear what the main points of conflict or disagreement will be.&
The battle lines were drawn after the government refused to budge from its final offer.
政府拒绝改变其最后条件之后,双方对立态势趋向明朗。
作无望成功的尝试 If you are fighting a losing battle, you are trying to achieve something but are not going to be successful.&
The crew fought a losing battle to try to restart the engines.
全体船员努力尝试重新启动发动机,但结果徒劳无功。
...on a day when the sun is fighting a losing battle against the lowering clouds.
那天,太阳慢慢被低垂的云层遮蔽起来。
一决胜负;一决高低 If one group or person battles it out with another, they take part in a fight or contest against each other until one of them wins or a definite result is reached. You can also say that two groups or two people battle it out .&
In the Cup Final, Leeds battled it out with the old enemy, Manchester United...
在足总杯决赛中,利兹联队和宿敌曼彻斯特联队一决胜负。
Barbados could have three new political parties battling it out in the next General Election.
在下一届大选中,巴巴多斯可能有三个新的政党参加角逐。
虽败犹胜/ 虽胜犹败 If you say that someone has lost the battle ,but won the war, you mean that although they have been defeated in a small conflict they have won a larger, more important one of which it was a part. If you say that someone has won the battle but lost the war, you mean that they have won the small conflict but lost the larger one.&
【搭配模式】:Vs and battle inflect
The strikers may have won the battle, but they lost the war.
罢工者们虽胜犹败。
考验意志的持久战 A battle of wills is a situation that involves people who try to defeat each other by refusing to change their own aims or demands and hoping that their opponents will weaken first.&
The President offered compromises to parliament to defuse the battle of wills over who should wield power.
总统对国会作出让步,以求结束这场旷日持久的权力争斗。
智慧的较量;斗智 If you refer to a situation as a battle of wits, you mean that it involves people with opposing aims who compete with each other using their intelligence, rather than force.&
【搭配模式】:battle inflects
With chess you're involved in a battle of wits from start to finish.
下国际象棋从头到尾都是在比拼智慧。
1. 战斗, 战役; 交战
2. 较量;争论;斗争
3. 奋斗;斗争
1. 与[对]…作战, 争斗
The two armies battled all night.
两军彻夜战斗。
1. a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in
"Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"
"he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
2. an energetic attempt
"getting through the crowd was a real struggle"
"he fought a battle for recognition"
3. an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals);
"the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph"--Thomas Paine
"police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"
1. battle or contend against in
"The Kurds are combating Iraqi troops in Nothern Iraq"
"We must combat the prejudices against other races"
"they battled over the budget"
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:way歌词的中文意思_百度知道
way歌词的中文意思
提问者采纳
  中英对照:  INTRO:  It doesn’t matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M  不管你是爱上了他  还是含蓄地说你爱上了他  Just put your paws up  我只要你把你的爪子挥舞起来  ’cause you were Born This Way, Baby  宝贝 因为我们生来如此  VERSE:  My mama told me when I was young  当我还年轻时 我的妈妈曾告诉我  We are all born superstars  我们都是天生的巨星  She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on  在她梳妆台的镜子前  In the glass of her boudoir  她卷起了我的头发 并给我抹上了口红  “There’s nothing wrong with lovin’ who you are”  &爱上你自己并没有什么错&  She said, “‘Cause he made you perfect, babe”  她告诉我  &我的孩子啊, 上帝造物, 天生完美&  “So hold your head up girl and you’ll go far,  &所以要把头昂起来, 去踏遍千山万水&  Listen to me when I say”  &你要记住我的这句话&  CHORUS:  I’m beautiful in my way  我有我独特的美  ‘Cause God makes no mistakes  因为上帝之手没有瑕疵  I’m on the right track baby  我正前进于正轨 宝贝  I was Born This Way  我天生如此  Don’t hide yourself in regret  不要把自己封锁在懊悔之中  Just love yourself and you’re set  你要学会爱上自己 你就是最棒的  I’m on the right track baby  我正大步前进于光明之路 宝贝  I was Born This Way  我天生如此  POST-CHORUS:  Ooo there ain’t no other way  哦 请不要轻易绝望  Baby I was born this way  宝贝 我天生如此  Baby I was born this way  宝贝 我天生如此  Ooo there ain’t no other way  请不要轻易绝望  Baby I was born-  宝贝 我天生如此  I’m on the right track baby  我正大步行进于光明之路  I was born this way  我天生如此  Don’t be a drag – just be a queen  不要成为累赘 我们要成为王者  Don’t be a drag – just be a queen  不要成为累赘 我们要成为王者  Don’t be a drag – just be a queen  不要成为累赘 我们要成为王者  Don’t be!  我们不要失败!  VERSE  Give y旦涪测皇爻郝诧酮超捆ourself prudence  让我们精明处世  And love your friends  珍爱你的友人  Subway kid, rejoice your truth  为真我而欢庆  In the religion of the insecure  带着警惕的信条  I must be myself, respect my youth  我必须做自己  尊重自己的青春  A different lover is not a sin  有一个与众不同的爱人并不是罪孽  Believe capital H-I-M (hey hey hey)  你要相信相信他  I love my life I love this record and  我爱我的生活 我爱这首歌  Mi amore vole fe yah (love needs faith)  爱情需要坚定的信念  REPEAT CHORUS + POST-CHORUS  BRIDGE:  Don’t be a drag, just be a queen  不要成为累赘 做就做个王者  Whether you’re broke or evergreen  不管你是身无分文还是一路顺风  You’re black, white, beige, chola descent  不管你是黑人 白人 黄种人 还是chola血统  You’re Lebanese, you’re Orient  也不管你是黎巴嫩的还是远东国家的  Whether life’s disabilities  不管你是否残疾  Left you outcast, bullied, or teased  抛开那些排挤, 凌辱 与嘲笑  Rejoice and love yourself today  今天 让我们为爱上真我而狂欢  ‘Cause baby you were born this way  宝贝 我们天生如此  No matter gay, straight, or bi,  无所谓你是男同性恋 异性恋 还是双性恋  Lesbian, transgendered life  不管是女同性恋还是变性人  I’m on the right track baby  我们都可以走自己的路  I was born to survive  我们生来就有权利走下去  No matter black, white or beige  不管是黑人 白人 还是黄种人  Chola or orient made  不管南美人 还是亚洲人  I’m on the right track baby  我们都有权利走自己的路  I was born to be brave  我们生来被上帝赐予了勇气  REPEAT CHORUS  OUTRO/REFRAIN:  I was born this way hey!  嘿 怪兽们 我生来如此  I was born this way hey!  我生来如此  I’m on the right track baby  我正走在光明之路上  I was born this way hey!  嘿 记住 我们生来如此
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
旦涪测皇爻郝诧酮超捆
歌曲:Born This Way 歌手:Lady Gaga所属专辑:《Born This Way》时间:4分21秒歌词:It doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M无论你爱他 还是敬仰造物Just put your paws up只管伸出你的小魔爪Cause you were born this way baby因为你天生完美 亲爱的My mama told me when I was young记得儿时母亲曾告诉我We are all born superstars所有人都是巨星She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on她精心的为我梳妆打扮In the glass of her boudoir让我化身为大气There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are爱上自己并没有什么错She said &cause he made you perfect babe&只求祈祷着上帝保佑So hold your head up girl and you'll go far昂起头走向未来的方向Listen to me when I say要记住我说的话I'm beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes我有我独特的美 上帝不会亏待谁I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨因为你我天生完美Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set要经得起那诋毁 才受到更多赞美I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨你我已经为此定位Ooo there ain't no other way噢 我已别无选择Baby I was born this way Baby I was born this way你我已为此定位 你我已为此定位Ooo there ain't no other way噢 我已别无选择Baby I was born this way你我已为此定位I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨你我已经为此定位Don't be a drag Just be a queen抛弃累赘 只要王者(X3)Don't be! / 抛弃!Give yourself prudence and love your friends要懂得处事 珍惜朋友Subway kids rejoice your truth为做真我才有行头In the religion of the insecure即使宗教的信仰不同I must be myself respect my youth也要有捍卫青春的理由A different lover is not a sin不同的爱并不是罪Believe capital H-I-M (Hey-hey-hey)只要彼此信任对方(嘿-嘿-黑)I love my life I love this record and我热爱生活热爱这音籁Mi Amore Vole Fe Yah (Love needs faith)因为爱是需要信念的I'm beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes我有我独特的美 上帝不会亏待谁I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨因为你我天生完美Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set要经得起那诋毁 才受到更多赞美I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨你我已经为此定位Ooo there ain't no other way噢 我已别无选择Baby I was born this way Baby I was born this way你我已为此定位 你我已为此定位Ooo there ain't no other way噢 我已别无选择Baby I was born this way你我已为此定位I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨你我已经为此定位Don't be a drag Just be a queen whether you're broke or evergreen抛弃累赘 要做王者 无论失败或是常青You're black white beige chola descent you're lebanese you're orient无论是黑白黄种人 西方人或是东方人Whether life's disabilities left you outcast bullied or teased无论生活是否缺陷 让你被欺凌或被抛弃Rejoice and love yourself today cause baby you were born this way为自我庆祝并爱自己 因为宝贝你天生完美No matter gay straight or bi lesbian transgendered life无所谓男同 女同 非同或是变性人I'm on the right track baby I was born to survive我们天生就有生存的权利活着No matter black white or beige Chola or orient made无论黑白黄肤色 西方人或东方人I'm on the right track baby I was born to be brave我们天生就是为这勇气而活着I'm beautiful in my way cause God makes no mistakes我有我独特的美 上帝不会亏待谁I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨因为你我天生完美Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set要经得起那诋毁 才受到更多赞美I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨你我已经为此定位Ooo there ain't no other way噢 我已别无选择Baby I was born this way Baby I was born this way你我已为此定位 你我已为此定位Ooo there ain't no other way / 噢 我已别无选择Baby I was born this way你我已为此定位I'm on the right track baby I was born this way我生在正轨你我已经为此定位I was born this way hey I was born this way hey我们天生完美 我们天生完美I'm on the right track baby I was born this way hey我们都拥有别人比不上的完美I was born this way hey I was born this way hey我们天生完美 我们天生完美试听:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 sp的中文意思 的文章

随机推荐