A、each one is good B、each will be fine
C、either dose well D、either will do
[6]They had stored a ______ quantity lf grain in their house
A、large B、much
C、many D、lot
[7]Excuse me, but it is time to have your temperature____
A、taken B、taking
C、to take D、take
[8]Do you think he studies harder than _____ in his class?
A、any other boy B、any boys
C、another D、any other boys
[9]The roof of the house is white, It_______ last night
A、should rain B、must have rained
C、must rain D、should have rained
[10]______,I'd have told you
A、If I would have known tit B、If I have had known it
C、Had I known it D、Should I know it
[11]Are you sure you______ use the new machine?
A、know to B、know the
C、know how D、know how to
[12]We can overcome all the difficulties _____ we are closely united
A、as long as B、as for as
C、as well as D、as good as
[13]Never once _____ for class when he was at college
A、did he late B、was he late
C、he was late D、he did late
[14]The bus was held up on the way to the airport, otherwise I _______the plane
A、must catch B、have caught
C、could have caught D、ought to catch
[15]It ix generally considered unwise to give a child ______ he or she wants
A、whichever B、however
C、wherever D、whatever答案不统一,我怎么知道哪个正确啊?有接近的也行啊~
1 C.定语从句,why在从句中表原因2 B 主语从句,从句中不缺少成分,用whether 引导,意为“是否”3 D in case of 防备,假如,如果发生 .如In case of fire,ring the alarm bell.如遇失火,请按警铃.4 没有正确答案,A 和 B选 项中应该存在错误.正确答案应该是 ten minutes' walk .少了一个小逗撇.5 D either表示两个中的一个 6 A a large quantity of 译为“许多,大量”其谓语由短语中的“quantity”形式决定.它是单数,不管修饰的是什么样的词,一律用单数.如果是quantities,则谓语全用复数.只与quantity的形式有关.if 应改成 of ,输入错误7 A “ have + sth (宾语)+ 过去分词(宾语补足语)”意为“让 / 叫 / 使 / 请别人做某事”.宾语sth 后面用过去分词作宾语补足语,说明sth 与过去分词表示的动作之间是被动关系.例如:We had the machine mended just now.“ have + sb (宾语)+ do sth (宾语补足语)”意为“让 / 叫 / 使某人做某事”.此结构中的 have 是使役动词,sb 作宾语,其后的 do sth 是省去 to 的动词不定式作宾语补足语.例如:The boss often has them work for 14 hours a day.“ have +sb / sth (宾语)+ 现在分词(宾语补足语)”意为“叫 / 让 / 使某人做某事或让某种情况发生”.宾语 sb/sth 后面用现在分词作宾语补足语,表示宾语与现在分词表示的动作之间为主动关系,且动作正在进行.例如:Don’t have the baby crying!不要让婴儿啼哭!8 A any other boy,另外任一一个,是一种单数的表达方式,是一种强调; 如果想用boys那么就用other boys(其他的男孩子,表示多人) 9 B must have done表示对过去的猜测,强调的是动作已经完成.10 C 虚拟语气中的从句可以省略if,此从句中的助动词had,were,should等要移至主语之前.11 D how to do sth 做know 的宾语.12 A as long as 只要 ;和...一样长.如:As long as live,I will help you.只要我活着,13 B 否定词never 放在句首,句子要用半倒装.14 C could have done 本可以做却没做某事,强调“本来可以”; 15 D whatever做want的宾语,引导一个名词性从句.
[1]The reason_ WHY__he came late for the meeting was difficult to say A、because B、as C、why D、for [2] _WHETHER______ we are allowed to go abroad is still a question A、If B、Whether <...
1.c2.b3.d4.a5.d6.a7.a8.a9.b10.c11.d12.a13.b14.c15.d
这是几年级的?都看不懂
还是得自己做哦.学习不可以偷懒
您可能关注的推广回答者:谁来帮我做做题目全是英语选择题目!8.(05泰州)—Could you get to the park before 3 o’clock?--___.I’ll still be at the meeting then.A.I think so B.Yes,I could C.I’m afraid not D.I’m afraid so9.(05.南通)--______________ --Than_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁来帮我做做题目全是英语选择题目!8.(05泰州)—Could you get to the park before 3 o’clock?--___.I’ll still be at the meeting then.A.I think so B.Yes,I could C.I’m afraid not D.I’m afraid so9.(05.南通)--______________ --Than
谁来帮我做做题目全是英语选择题目!8.(05泰州)—Could you get to the park before 3 o’clock?--___.I’ll still be at the meeting then.A.I think so B.Yes,I could C.I’m afraid not D.I’m afraid so9.(05.南通)--______________ --Thanks,I will.A.Wish you a happy journey B.Give my best wishes to your parents C.Thank you for your help D.You got the first prize.Congratulations!10.(05.南通)—Shall I turn down the radio,Jane?It’s a little loud.--__________.A.No,I won’t B.Don’t do that C.No,please don’t D.Yes,please don’t11.(06徐州)—Could you tell me how to get to Xuzhou Railway Station,please?—_________.A.No,I couldn’t B.Don’t ask meC.Thank you all the same D.Certainly.You can take the No.1 bus12.(06徐州)—Would you like some more tea?—_________,please.A.No more B.Just a little C.I’ve had enough D.Yes,I would13.(06泰州)—I’m sorry I’m late,because the traffic is bad.—___,but tomorrow,please be on time.A.It’s a pleasure B.Yon’re welcome C.It doesn’t matter D.That’s right
c,b,b,d,b,c帮我做做英语题(36-40) _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我做做英语题(36-40)
帮我做做英语题(36-40)&
C A D C B 答题点:36,be supposed to do 37.So do I 我也是这么认为的.前面句子是takes 所以下面用do 代替,而不是be动词.38.打耳洞,对于耳朵来言,是被动的.下面同样也是,我是不被允许的,可能是家人不允许我这样做.39.被动语态,屋子和打扫的关系的被动,C ,40.回答是不赞成的语气,所以只能用B.全是英语选择题,谁来帮我做做?22.(06南通) — Shall we play football this afternoon?— _____A.Yes,that’s right.B.OK.I’ll be free then.C.What’s the matter?D.Of course,you may.23.(06扬州) -----Mum,I have passed the final e_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
全是英语选择题,谁来帮我做做?22.(06南通) — Shall we play football this afternoon?— _____A.Yes,that’s right.B.OK.I’ll be free then.C.What’s the matter?D.Of course,you may.23.(06扬州) -----Mum,I have passed the final e
全是英语选择题,谁来帮我做做?22.(06南通) — Shall we play football this afternoon?— _____A.Yes,that’s right.B.OK.I’ll be free then.C.What’s the matter?D.Of course,you may.23.(06扬州) -----Mum,I have passed the final exam.-----_____.A.That’s all right B.Work hard C.Good luck D.Congratulations 24.(06扬州)-----Would you mind my using your pen?-----_____.A.Yes,please B.Of course not C.Yes,help yourself D.Sorry,I don’t 25.(06扬州)-----Don’t forget to give my wishes to your mother.-----_____.A.No,I won’t B.OK,I will C.Yes,I would D.Yes,I do 26.(06无锡)—I'm sorry I've forgotten to post the letter for you.—________.I'll post it myself tomorrow.A.I'm afraid not B.All right C.Not at all D.Never mind27.(06常州、镇江)—Oh,dear!The meeting will begin in 20 minutes.I’m afraid I’ll miss it.— ___ I can drive you there in my car.A.Good idea B.Have a try C.Hurry up D.Don’t worry28.(06宿迁)— Happy New Year,Lucy!— .A.Thank you B.The same to you C.You are welcome D.The same as you29.(07常州)– Do you mind taking the guitar to the office for me?– __.Put it in my car,please.A.Not at all B.Of course C.Yes,I doD.Never mind
答案如下:BDBADDBA帮我做道英语题,我总觉得老师的不对,是安徽的高考题I remembered__the door before I left the office,but forgot to turn off the lights.A. locking
C.having locked
D.to have locked_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我做道英语题,我总觉得老师的不对,是安徽的高考题I remembered__the door before I left the office,but forgot to turn off the lights.A. locking
C.having locked
D.to have locked
帮我做道英语题,我总觉得老师的不对,是安徽的高考题I remembered__the door before I left the office,but forgot to turn off the lights.A. locking
C.having locked
D.to have locked
remember后接动词时,已经做过的事用动名词,要去做的事用不定式. before I left the office是在离开公司前,离开公司前你锁门干什么,是离开公司前想着锁门的,锁门在离开公司前还没发生呢.before I left the office是I remembered__the door 的时间状语从句,它就是说remember发生在before I left the office的时候,所以用过去式,是以前记得,记得的时候锁门的动作还没发生呢.

我要回帖

更多关于 别人帮助我的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐