i run from the bear.i am readytorun.apk......!

第三方登录:英语作文题目是:Coldilocks and the three Bears_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文题目是:Coldilocks and the three Bears
英语作文题目是:Coldilocks and the three Bears
Once upon a time in a large forest,close to a village,stood the cottage where the Teddy Bear family lived.They were not really proper Teddy Bears,for Father Bear was very big,Mother Bear was middling in size,and only Baby Bear could be described as a Teddy Bear.Each bear had its own size of bed.Father Bear's was large and nice and comfy.Mother Bear's bed was middling in size,while Baby Bear had a fine little cherrywood bed that Father Bear had ordered from a couple of beaver friends.Beside the fireplace,around which the family sat in the evenings,stood a large carved chair for the head of the house,a delightful blue velvet armchair for Mother Bear,and a very little chair for Baby Bear.Neatly laid out on the kitchen table stood three china bowls.A large one for Father Bear,a smaller one for Mother Bear,and a little bowl for Baby Bear.The neighbors were all very respectful to Father Bear and people raised their hats when he went by.Father Bear liked that and he always politely replied to their greetings.Mother Bear had lots of friends.She visited them in the afternoons to exchange good advice and recipes for jam and bottled fruit.Baby Bear,however,had hardly any friends.This was partly because he was rather a bully and liked to win games and arguments.He was a pest too and always getting into mischief.Not far away,lived a fair-haired little girl who had a similar nature to Baby Bear,only she was haughty and stuck-up as well,and though Baby Bear often asked her to come and play at his house,she always said no.One day,Mother Bear made a nice pudding.It was a new recipe,with blueberries and other crushed berries.Her friends told her it was delicious.When it was ready,she said to the family:"It has to be left to cool now,otherwise it won't taste nice.That will take at least an hour.Why don't we go and visit the Beavers' new baby?Mummy Beaver will be pleased to see us." Father Bear and Baby Bear would much rather have tucked into the pudding,warm or not,but they liked the thought of visiting the new baby.'We must wear our best clothes,even for such a short visit.Everyone at the Beavers' will be very busy now,and we must not stay too long!" And so they set off along the pathway towards the river bank.A short time later,the stuck-up little girl,whose name was Goldilocks,passed by the Bears' house as she picked flowers."Oh,what an ugly house the Bears have!" said Goldilocks to herself as she went down the hill."I'm going to peep inside!It won't be beautiful like my house,but I'm dying to see where Baby Bear lives.' Knock!Knock!The little girl tapped on the door.Knock!Knock!Not a sound..."Surely someone will hear me knocking," Goldilocks said herself,impatiently."Anyone at home?" she called,peering round the door.Then she went into the empty house and started to explore the kitchen."A pudding!" she cried,dipping her finger into the pudding Mother Bear had left to cool."Quite nice!" she murmured,spooning it from Baby Bear's bowl.In a twinkling,the bowl lay empty on a messy table.With a full tummy,Goldilocks went on exploring."Now then,this must be Father Bear's chair,this will be Mother Bear's,and this one must belong to my friend,Baby Bear.I'll just sit on it a while!" With these words,Goldilocks sat herself down onto the little chair which,quite unused to such a sudden weight,promptly broke a leg.Goldilocks crashed to the floor,but not in the least dismayed by the damage she had done,she went upstairs.There was no mistaking which was Baby Bear's bed."Mm!Quite comfy!" she said,I bouncing on it."Not as nice as mine,but nearly!Then she yawned.I think I'll lie down,only for a minute just to try the bed." And in next to no time,Goldilocks lay fast asleep in Baby Bear's bed.In the meantime,the Bears were on their way home."Wasn't the new Beaver baby ever so small?" said Baby Bear to his mother.Was I as tiny as that when I was born?" "Not quite,but almost," came the reply,with a fond caress.From a distance,Father Bear noticed the door was ajar."Hurry!" he cried."Someone is in our house ..." Was Father Bear hungry or did a thought strike him?Anyway,he dashed into the kitchen."I knew it!Somebody has gobbled up the pudding." "Someone has been jumping up and down on my armchair!" complained Mother Bear."and somebody's broken my chair!" wailed Baby Bear.Where could the culprit be?They all ran upstairs and tiptoed in amazement over to Baby Bear's bed.In it lay Goldilocks,sound asleep.Baby Bear prodded her toe."Who's that?Where am " shrieked the little girl,waking with a start.Taking fright at the scowling faces bending over her,she clutched the bedclothes up to her chin.Then she jumped out of bed and fled down the stairs."Get away!Away from that house!" she told herself as she ran,forgetful of all the trouble she had so unkindly caused.But Baby Bear called from the door,waving his arm:"Don't run away!Come back!I forgive you,come and play with me!" And this is how it all ended.From that day onwards,haughty rude Goldilocks became a pleasant little girl.She made friends with Baby Bear and often went to his house.She invited him to her house too,and they remained good friends,always.英语翻译&I am a king's son,&said the young man.&I was turned into a bear by the ugly old dwarf.I had to run about in the woods as a bear.I could be set free only when the dwarf was dead.Now I am free.&&Oh,&said Snow-White,&I thought that you were_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译"I am a king's son,"said the young man."I was turned into a bear by the ugly old dwarf.I had to run about in the woods as a bear.I could be set free only when the dwarf was dead.Now I am free.""Oh,"said Snow-White,"I thought that you were
英语翻译"I am a king's son,"said the young man."I was turned into a bear by the ugly old dwarf.I had to run about in the woods as a bear.I could be set free only when the dwarf was dead.Now I am free.""Oh,"said Snow-White,"I thought that you were more than a bear.I saw the gold cloth under your fur."So Snow-White and Rose-Red and the prince went back to the cottage in which they had spent so many happy winter evenings.
年轻男人说我是国王的儿子被一个又老又丑的小矮人变成了熊我不得不象只熊一样在森林里四处奔走只有矮人死了后我才能重获自由现在我自由了.白雪公主说:噢我不觉得你是熊我看到你毛皮下的金色光环.于是白雪公主红头发矮人王子回到渡过许多开心冬天夜晚的村子
“我是国王的儿子,”年轻人说。“我变成了一个又老又丑的熊.作为熊我不得不在树林东奔西跑,.我可以获得自由在我死后。现在我自由。“哦,雪白,”我还以为你不仅仅是熊.我看到了你的皮毛下的金布。“因此,雪花白,玫瑰红和王子回到了他们花费了太多美好的冬天的夜晚平房。...
我是国王的儿子,”年轻人说。“我变成了承担丑陋的旧式dwarf.I不得不东奔西跑,作为bear.I在树林里可以设立自由只有在矮死了。现在我自由。“”哦,说:“雪白,”我还以为你是一个多bear.I看到在你的皮毛金布。“因此,雪花白,玫瑰红和王子回到在他们花费了太多美好的冬天的夜晚平房。...
“我是国王的儿子, “年轻人说。“我把变成熊由丑恶的老矮人。我必须在森林跑作为熊。只有当矮人是死的,可能设置我自由。现在我自由。""哦, “说雪白, “我认为您比熊是更多。我看见了金布料在您的毛皮之下。“很雪白和玫瑰红和王子回到了他们度过了许多愉快的冬天晚上的村庄。...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:浦桑尼克JOJO智能拖地机免费试用活动开始啦,快来参加吧。
卓力增压蒸汽熨烫机非常不错哦,尤其是对衣服非常讲究的人们,如果不来申请一定会后悔的。
已参加人数 0
温馨的早晨,一抹阳光映衬着你一天的美好心情。
一身得体的衣服能将你的阳光带给身边的每一个人。
你是否遇到过衣物马上要穿却发现很多褶皱?
你是否梦想着有什么办法能解决这个问题?
今天,我们为您提供了这样一个机会,“华光家有熨妻” 挂烫机免费试用
还犹豫什么 ...
已参加人数 0
今日: 1|昨日: 89|帖子: 1093798|会员: 708376|欢迎新会员:
主题: 3515, 帖数: 256207
主题: 1754, 帖数: 3704
主题: 6771, 帖数: 15180
主题: 3426, 帖数: 11217
主题: 110, 帖数: 729
主题: 15596, 帖数: 43190
主题: 233, 帖数: 4518
主题: 30, 帖数: 219
分区版主: ,
特别推荐:
&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 版主:
18899 / 91227
昨天&13:16
万维家电论坛电视盒子论坛是电视盒子爱好者分享和交流的平台,电视盒子选购、资源下载、问题等问题尽在万维家电网论坛。版主:
588 / 2558
家用空调选购、使用、常识,技巧。&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 版主:
6835 / 34212
昨天&08:34
最棒的3D电视俱乐部开通!3D电视哪个牌子好?怎样挑选3D电视?裸眼3D好吗?万维家电网3D电视论坛为您解答关于3D电视的一切问题和困惑,快和同样喜欢3D电视的朋友来分享您的心得吧。
354 / 81294
昨天&20:37
冰箱购买、使用、网友交流和评测的专区&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 版主:
5112 / 20257
昨天&10:03
购买、使用、售后、服务,有关洗衣机的一切话题&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 版主:
3628 / 19334
昨天&18:52
数字电视一体机是在内置数字电视高频头,可以直接接收和解码数字电视节目源,实现的“全程数字化”影音处理,更避免了高清信号在传输、转换过程中的质量损失。
微波炉、热水器、燃气灶、抽油烟机、加湿器,厨卫家电讨论专区子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 版主: ,
8120 / 30797
昨天&18:57
等离子电视如何挑选?去哪里购买更便宜?&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , 版主:
2661 / 14410
前天&02:39
投影仪、投影屏幕、高清播放机、蓝光、DVD、音响子版块: , , , , , ,
8651 / 42691
昨天&10:47
主题: 2544, 帖数: 9296
主题: 1462, 帖数: 6542
主题: 503, 帖数: 1655
主题: 1723, 帖数: 4418
主题: 1957, 帖数: 3580
主题: 43, 帖数: 986
主题: 577, 帖数: 6859
主题: 8, 帖数: 208
主题: 307, 帖数: 1748
卧室、书房、客厅装修技巧、网友作业、心得体会交流。版主: ,
1450 / 6245
昨天&09:56
整体橱柜、整体厨房的装修方案、装修作业、常识技巧以及效果图欣赏。版主: ,
版主推荐:&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 版主:
19787 / 105748
昨天&12:29
数码相机、单反相机的购买常识、报价、样片、质量投诉、使用交流&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
9145 / 49248
笔记本电脑报价、应用维护、软件使用等等&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
8461 / 54204
台式电脑等使用问题交流&&子版块: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
1816 / 9328
MP4播放器、MP4播放器、数码摄像机的一切交流和讨论子版块: , , , , , ,
11645 / 77853
iPad是一款苹果公司推出的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品(MacBook、MacBook Pro与MacBook Air)之间,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。
551 / 1472
北京论坛——万维家电网北京地区会员讨论区。万维家电论坛会员QQ交流群的网上家园,北京1群:群:版主: ,
813 / 4048
主题: 316, 帖数: 1165
主题: 24, 帖数: 41
主题: 1096, 帖数: 2312
主题: 410, 帖数: 913
主题: 1024, 帖数: 1148
主题: 222, 帖数: 546
主题: 2003, 帖数: 2189
主题: 2454, 帖数: 11352
主题: 43, 帖数: 151