初一下册英语辅导英语,求解

初一英语求解_百度知道
初一英语求解
五:a cat】(对划线部分提问)2.____some desks and chairs in the classroom._____are some in the pencil-box over there.lt
Polly.4。1,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空.Tony and Guna_____(not)any classes this afternoon.Those are _____(they).Tony′s hair____short,_____you_____a pencil.We have many things___sale?3,改错,but he____not strong,l____(not)any?5:Guna′s】(对划线部分提问)3.
the English
)2.Tony and Guna are going shopping____Star Supermarket?2.It will fit her soon.2.They
classmate,a ruler and some pencils in Guna′s pencil-box.---Tony。1.How many people____in your family:near the car 】(对划线部分提问)三.She is Guna′s mother。1?
It′s over there.5。(
)1.l′m looking____some clothes___my mother.【划线部分.____(who)blouses are they.
)4.____a pen.
)6.4,句型转换.He____long hair.(改为一般疑问句.It is a dark blue jacket。1.3.【划线部分。1.2?4.My mother and I all____long hair.Who____their favorite film star,并作否定回答)4.I think Guna_____(grow)fast.4.She
l.5.My brother____tall.Would you like to try____another pair.It
Brazil.Where is _____(Bao Lei)classroom.He____fat.3.
六.Do you____a big nose.二?
---Soory.How do l look____this dress一.2.He____a big head,用have和be的正确形式填空,根据句意用适当的介词填空.【划线部分.His hat looks like a cat?
They are ours?四.
)5.3,用There be 或have的适当形式填空.The woman near the car is my mother.What
the letter.These are our bags.6,使句意结构完整
提问者采纳
has2,it isn&#39?3.What does his hat look like,加油.C
as3.on5.is.whose3.classmates六.C
say2.for.There is五.whose mother is she.is5.Where is your mother.4、1.Bao Lei't.to4.in【回答完毕,才能熟能生巧.There are3.there are2?三;s二、1.A
her5、1;is4。不过呢英语需要的是多做题哦.C
like6、1.have四.have6;for2;have?2;t5,希望对你有帮助一、1?--------No.Is it a dark blue jacket.B
去掉4.theirs2.grows4.haven&#39.for3.Ddon&#39、1.There4;t have ;has3.is
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
按默认排序
其他3条回答
theirswhoesgrowsBao Lei'swhat's his hat look likewhoes mother is she
一,1. theirs.2. Whose3. grows4. Bao Lei's二,1. What does his hat look like?2. Whose mother is she?3. Is it a dark blue jacket? No, it isn't.4. Which woman is your mother?三,1. has2. has3. is4. is5. have6. have四,1. are there2. There are3. have
haven' there4. haven't5. There is 五,1. B say2. C as3. D in4. A Its5. A Your6. D classmates六,1. from2. in3. on4. for 或 on5. at
一. 1.theirs2. Whose3. is growing4. Bao Lei's二. 1. What does his hat look like?2. Whose mother is she?3. Is it a dark blue jacket? No, it's not a dark blue jacket.4. Who is near the car?三. 1. is
has2. is has3. is is4. is5. have6. have四.1. are there2. There are3. do you
don't have
there4. doesn't have5. There are五.1. What does he say in the letter?2. She is the same age as I.3.It is from my pen pel in Brazil.4.Its name is Polly.5. Your friend likes the English corner. (your friend 这里是第三人称)6. They are my classmates.六. 1 for
for2. in3. on4. for5. in
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语全解 初一上
UNIT 3 This is my sister
这一期主要是搞清楚一些单词及语法。Ⅰ:与 叔叔与阿姨,对应词是英语中uncle是指比自己长一辈的除父亲之外的所有男性亲属,aunt是指比自己长一辈的除母亲之外的所有女性亲属,其子女可称。Ⅱ:Thanks for...表示“为……而感谢”,后面可直接接名词、代词或动名词(如果一个动词加上了ing变成了名词,那么这个词称动名词)。如:Thanks for your help.有一句有趣的话:Thank you for ! 不用你操心(表示轻蔑或拒绝)Ⅲ:“某人的全家福照片”有两种说法:a photo of one's familyone's family photo如:a photo of her family=her family photoⅣ:英语中把东西给对方时常用Here be(is/are)...这一句型。如:Here are you keys. 这些是你的钥匙。Ⅴ:区别人称代词主格和形容词性物主代词。I &-- you--he &-- shemy--your--his--herit -- we-- you -- theyits --our--your--theirWords in Unit 3-B练习题:根据家谱内容填空。 &I'm Henry.My grandparents have ___ son and __ daughter.Their son is my father.My mother's name is ___.Angela is my ___.She is my grandparents' ___.David and Anna are my ___.I have a nice ___.[replyview]a,a,Jane,aunt,daughter,cousins,family[/replyview]
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&初一英语求答案_百度知道
提问者采纳
What language(s) canThere's a旦乏测何爻蛊诧坍超开 bank nearby.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你好,很高兴回答你的问题,正确答案为:25 Which(或What) language can**************************************************************************^__^真心祝你旦乏测何爻蛊诧坍超开学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!**************************************************************************
What language can
WHICH LANGUAGE CAN
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
How old3.When is2.How old5.When do41
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题