今天娱乐星天地左耳片尾曲是什么么 叫什么give后面完了

20 30 40电影的片尾曲是什么?_百度知道
20 30 40电影的片尾曲是什么?
张艾嘉、李心洁、刘若英演的,还有那首歌开头是中文的【我要你的爱】,到后面是英文的了。。。
歌的名字就叫 我要你的爱。曲名:我要你的爱歌手:黄小琥#我我我要你我要你的我要你的爱你为什么不走过来我我要我要你我要你的我要你的爱你为什么不说出来listen to your mama and you never will regret it and ifanybody wonders you can tell them that i said it theonly thing i know is that i never can forget you i've供肌垛可艹玖讹雪番磨been longing for you baby ever since the dayi met you i got you where i want you and i'm never gonna let youget away from me hear what i tell you* i'm the man for you and so you better start to face itif you ever loose my love you know you never can replace iti think it's time for you to start to give me some loving carryinga touch for you that's hotter than an oven it's time for you and meto do a little tender loving baby hold me tightand do what i tell you tight and do what i tell yourepeat #*我爱你我爱你我我要我要你我要你说只要说声爱你为什么不为什么不为什么不敢说爱
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&nbsp
娱乐星天地
《整容日记》:话题人物太多 电影先放一边_八视e
自动播放下一个视频
展开快捷回复
第1到5条,共0条
专辑名称:美女视频222
简介:美女视频222
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:最近听到一首英文歌,不知道叫什么名字,但是在娱乐星天地期的片尾曲看到了,求解答_百度知道
最近听到一首英文歌,不知道叫什么名字,但是在娱乐星天地期的片尾曲看到了,求解答
mma be under the mistletoeWith you, shawty with youWs gathering around the fireChestnuts roasting like a hot JulyI should be chillin with my folks I knowBut I'mma be under the mistletoeWord on the street santa&#39, shawty with youWs the most beautiful time of the yearLights fill the streets spreading so much cheerI should be playing in the winter snowBut I&#39It's flying in the sky so highI should be making a list i knowBut I't stop staring at your faceI should be playing in the winter snowBut I't wanna miss out on the holidayBut I can's coming at nightReindeer&#39, under the mistletoeEveryone'mma be under the mistletoeI don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
娱乐星天地的相关知识
其他1条回答
Bruno Mars的Uptown Funk
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁x战警第一战片尾曲是什么 音乐完了之后那首歌_百度知道
x战警第一战片尾曲是什么 音乐完了之后那首歌
提问者采纳
ll take you right back down to the earth from the mother land   This is a first class journey from the Gods to the son of man   You't you teach your heart to talk   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give it all away   Why don're not too far we're not too far we't you teach your heart to talk   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give it all away   Why don&#39。   歌词;t have too much time here   And time it travels far too fast   We&#39:   You bring me right back down to the earth from the promised land   We't have too much time here   And time it travels far too fast   We're getting close to the centre of the earth with an honest plan   You'll never be your mother or your father do you understand   Do you understand   We don're at the gates of human evolution don't have too much time here   And time it travels far too fast   We't you teach your heart to talk   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give me give me what I need   We don't you understand   Why don're down here   Before they take it from our hands   Why don't you teach your heart to feel   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give it all away   Why don't you teach your heart to talk   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give me give me what I need   We't you understand   Understand   We don're down here   Before they take it from our hands   Why don't you teach your heart to feel   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give it all away   Why don're down here   Before they take it from our hands   Why don't you teach your heart to feel   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give it all away   Why don're not too far we't you teach your heart to feel   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give it all away   Why don't you teach your heart to feel   And give you love love   Give you love love   Give it all away   Why don&#39主题曲《Love Love(爱情 爱情)》
提问者评价
其他类似问题
x战警的相关知识
其他1条回答
在电驴搜“X战警&看到原声后下载就行了
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日东方卫视的娱乐星天地的片尾曲是什么名字?_百度知道
日东方卫视的娱乐星天地的片尾曲是什么名字?
//tv.com/4493642.shtml日东方卫视的娱乐星天地的片尾曲是什么名字?txid=ab0ef99d51cd8bb1b92ca5" target="_blank">http.shtml.sohu:<a href="http?节目视频.sohu://tv.com/4493642
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
What Doesn&#39;t Kill You (Stronger)
其他类似问题
娱乐星天地的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖