昨天我上课迟到并没有迟到只是来不及在课前交作业的翻译

英语翻译他厌倦了做作业.2.Mary习惯于早起.3.这把刀被当作工具用.4.我过去常常去看电影.5.她妈妈对她的健康很担忧.6.Linda对迟到感到抱歉.7.请为上课做好准备.8.这位学生对他的同学很粗鲁.9._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译他厌倦了做作业.2.Mary习惯于早起.3.这把刀被当作工具用.4.我过去常常去看电影.5.她妈妈对她的健康很担忧.6.Linda对迟到感到抱歉.7.请为上课做好准备.8.这位学生对他的同学很粗鲁.9.
英语翻译他厌倦了做作业.2.Mary习惯于早起.3.这把刀被当作工具用.4.我过去常常去看电影.5.她妈妈对她的健康很担忧.6.Linda对迟到感到抱歉.7.请为上课做好准备.8.这位学生对他的同学很粗鲁.9.医生对病人很有耐心.10.他父亲对他很满意.11.他必然会准时到这里的.12.他身体健康.13.对她来说学好英语很重要.14.他能够独立完成作业.15.很高兴能帮助你.16.今天Alice值日.17.这本书属于我.18.你会赶上她的.19.祝你玩得高兴.20.他忘记要去做作业.21.她忘记锁过门了.22.不要放弃.23.我们不屈服.24.他给我们一些建议.25.他们慢慢地上公交车.26.我不同意你.27.请随便吃点苹果吧!28.你想喝点什么吗?29.不要玩火.30.他跑得多快啊!31.不要忘记把书放回到桌子上.32.我记得擦过黑板了.33.这些花看起来很漂亮!34.Tom和Peter两个人共有的房间很大.35.Lily和Luck的房间颜色不一样.36.天气变得越来越暖和了.37.他越忙就越开心.38.中国是世界上最古老的国家之一.39.上个月工人们建完了这个公园.40.作为一名歌手他很出色.41.我妈妈正忙着做饭.42.做这个蛋糕花了她两个小时的时间.43.这本书和那本不一样.44.因为今天早上起晚了,所以他上课迟到了.45.Mary擅长跳舞.46.他昨天收到了他的笔友的来信.47.这位母亲正在照看她的儿子.48.他的数学老师对他很严格.49.这位老人对孩子们很和蔼.50.他习惯了晚饭之后散步.51.你最好努力学习.52.孩子们正从教室里出来.53.这间屋子被用来当作他们的教室.54.穿红色衣服的女孩是Tim的妹妹.55.不要把身体探出窗外.56.请把这张桌子漆成蓝色.57.山东省因为泰山而闻名.58.请往汤里加点盐.59.山东在郑州的东面.60.广州在郑州的南面.61.北京在中国的北部.62.路的两边有很多树.63.我有两个哥哥,一个是医生,另一个是老师.64.他努力学习就是为了能赶上其他学生.65.警察看到他正在偷车.66.地球绕着太阳转.67.我匆忙去市中心.68.物理和生物是我最喜欢的学科.69.你可以像这样开始.70.你认为北京的食物怎么样?71.向其他人介绍一下你自己.72.工程师和木匠在这里很受欢迎.73.他们来自不同的国家.74.这个男孩太小了以至于不能去上学.75.Tom不如Mary细心.76.他开会时总是保持沉默.77.如果明天不下雨,我就去钓鱼.78.你为什么不先做作业呢?79.80.你可以跟他一起去也可以待在家里.
1. He is tried of doing homework2. Mary is used to wake up early3. This knife is used as a tool4. I used to watch movie often in he past5. Her mother is worried about her health6. Linda feels sorry about her latecoming7. Please be prepared the class/lesson8. This student is very rude to his classmates9. The doctor is very patient to his patient10. His father is satisfied with him11. He will be here punctually.12. He is fit13. Speaking good English is important to her14. He can finish his homework himself15. Im glad I can help you16. Alice is on duty today17. This book belongs to me18. You will catch up with her19. Wish you have fun while playing20. He forgot to do his homework21. She forgot to lock the door22. Never give up23. We do not surrunder24. He gave us pieces of advices25. They took a bus slowly26. I do not agree with you27. Please eat the apples at your will28. What would you like for drink?29. Do not play with fire30. Look, how fast he can run31. Please do not forget to put the book back on the desk32. I remember i have wiped the board33. These flowers look nice34. The shared room of Tom and Peter is really big35. The colour of Lily's room is different from that of Luck's36. The weather is becoming warmer37. He is happier when he is busier38. China is one of the most ancient country in the world39. The workers finished building the park last month40. He is excellent for a singer41. My mother is busy making meals42. She spent two hours making that cake43. This book is different from that one44. He was late for school this morning because he overslept45. Mary is good at dancing46. He received a mail from the penpal yesterday47. This mother is taking care of her son48. His maths teacher is very strict to him49. The old man is very kind to chinldren50. He is used to taking a walk after dinner51. You better study hard52. The children are coming out of the classroom53. This room is being used as the classroom for them54. The girl in the red clothes is Tim's little sister55. Please do not put your body out of the windor56. PLease paint this table blue57. Shandong is famous because of Taishan Mountain58. Please add salt into the soup59. Shandon is east of Zhengzhou60. Guangzhou is south of Zhengzhou61. Being is located at the north of China62. There trees at the sides of the road63. I have two elder brothers, one is doctor and one is teacher64. He study hard to catch up with other students65. The police saw him stealing the car66. The Earth is rotating around the sun67. I went downtown in a hurry68. Both physics and biology are my favourite subjects69. You can start like this70. What do you think of the food in Beijing?71. Introduce yourself to the others72. Engineers and wood craftmen are welcomed here73. They come from different countries74. This boy is too young to go to school75. Tom is not as careful as Mary76. He is always silenced during meetings77. I will go fishing if tomorrow does not rain78. Why don't you do the homework first?79. Neither can he read nor write80. You can go with him or stay in the house.我晕累死我了.要加分啊上课我迟到了,一星期!作业没写,来不及补了!学校的作业!这么快点赶上同学 !求帮助!_百度知道
上课我迟到了,一星期!作业没写,来不及补了!学校的作业!这么快点赶上同学 !求帮助!
!!,不是暑假作业!!!!有复习资料的发!!求帮助!!!感激不尽!!!!!!!!!!!!!!这么快点赶上进度!学校的!!
一是连夜写或者抄别人的,糊弄只能说你水平问题,脸皮厚点就过去了两种方法,做不做就是态度问题。聪明人是不会因为作业被老师批的,二是撒个慌说没带
不是暑假作业呀!学校的上课作业来不及补习了
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
。。理智。。。点。。。。
最好是做同步的练习册
不会的问提下课 问老师
很正常作业没写 找老师教一下
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译如今,有许多的学生都不喜欢去上课,他们有的迟到或早退,有些人甚至是旷课,那么,究竟是什么原因让他们这么做呢,又是什么吸引了他们?我认为这主要是因为他们不能严格要求自己,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译如今,有许多的学生都不喜欢去上课,他们有的迟到或早退,有些人甚至是旷课,那么,究竟是什么原因让他们这么做呢,又是什么吸引了他们?我认为这主要是因为他们不能严格要求自己,
英语翻译如今,有许多的学生都不喜欢去上课,他们有的迟到或早退,有些人甚至是旷课,那么,究竟是什么原因让他们这么做呢,又是什么吸引了他们?我认为这主要是因为他们不能严格要求自己,他们有的人是因为沉迷网络,把该去教室上课的时间用来呆在宿舍或网吧玩游戏,有的人是想偷懒,认为上课无聊,不如在宿舍睡觉或出去逛街…… 这些都是不对的,作为一个学生,我们应该努力学习,期末的成绩跟平时的表现是有很大关联的,为了在期末的时候能够给老师,给父母,也给自己一份满意的答卷,我们必须上好每一堂课 这不仅是对老师的尊敬,也是对父母的孝顺,对自己的负责
There are many students losing intrested in going to class. They come late or leave early, or even play truent. What on earth make them doing so? What distracts their attention?As far as I am conncerned, what causes all these are their being unable to decepline themselves well when some are addicted to online games, spending time when they should have studied in class playing computer games in the dorm of the net cafe, and some consider it boring to have classes, instead , they stay in the dorms sleeping or go shopping.All they do is absolutly wrong!As a student, we should study hard. The final grades have a lot to do with everyeducation. To give a satisfying answer to all, we ought to attend each class and have it the best.Be respectful to the teacher, be nice to your parents, and be responsibl for yourself! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新编实用英语综合教程第三版2(全)句子翻译
下载积分:1000
内容提示:新编实用英语综合教程第三版2(全)句子翻译
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:92|
上传日期: 23:49:43|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新编实用英语综合教程第三版2(全)句子翻译.DOC
官方公共微信您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014秋季新目标英语九年级英语全册课文翻译.doc34页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
人教版新目标九年级全一册英语课文翻译
1a 我通过制作抽认卡来学习。 通过和朋友一起学习。 通过听磁带。 通过做抽认卡。 通过向老师求助。 通过读课本。
通过制作单词本。
A:你怎么为考试而学习。B:我通过参加学习小组来学习。
1、你是通过看英文录像学英语的吗? 2、你曾和朋友们练习过对话吗? 3、听磁带怎么样? 4、大声朗读以练习发音怎么样?5、我曾经通过参加学习小组的方式学习过吗?
2b A是的,我通过那种学习方式学到了很多。B、哦,是的,它提高了我说英语的能力。C、有时那样做。我觉得他有用。D、不。(通过看英语录像学习)太难了,无法理解录像中的人所说的话。
2c A你曾经通过参加学习小组来学习吗?B、是的,我参加赤字,通过那种方式我学到了很多。
Grammer Focus
你怎么为准备一场考试而学习?我靠听磁带。 你怎样学习英语?我通过参加学习小组来学习。你通过大声朗读来学习英语吗?是的,我是。你曾和朋友们练习过对话吗?哦,是的,他提高了我说英语的能力。你曾经通过参加学习?小组来学习吗?是的,我参加过。通过那种方式我学习到了很多。
3a如何才能学得最好
这星期我们询问了新星高中的同学关于学习更多英语的最佳方法的问题。许多同学说他们通过使用英语为学习它,一些还有很特别的建议。比如,李莉莲说学习新单词的最好的方法是阅读英语杂志。她说记忆浒音乐的歌词也有一些作用。当我们问及学习语法的问题时,她说:“我从不学习语法。它太枯燥了。”
魏明有不同的看法。他学习英语已经6年了,并且确实喜欢英语。他认为学习语法是学习一门语言的一种好方法。他还认为观看英语电影也不错,国灰他可
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 梦见上课迟到 的文章

随机推荐