lt 什么 sunny laneone hour ago but

英语翻译第一篇I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.It was sunny and hot,so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel.My sister and I tried paragliding.I felt like I was a bird .It was so exciting!For lunch,we had some_作业帮
英语翻译第一篇I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.It was sunny and hot,so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel.My sister and I tried paragliding.I felt like I was a bird .It was so exciting!For lunch,we had some
英语翻译第一篇I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.It was sunny and hot,so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel.My sister and I tried paragliding.I felt like I was a bird .It was so exciting!For lunch,we had something very special——Malaysian yellow noodles.They were delicious!In Weld Quay,a really old place in Georgetown,we saw the houses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago.I wonder what life was like here in the past.I really enjoyed walkin around the town.第二篇What a difference a day makes!My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today.We wanted to walk up to the top,but then it started raining a little so we decided to take the train.We waited over an hour it was raining really hard .We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold.It was terrible!And because of the bad weather,we coudn't see anything below.My father didin't bring enough money,so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.The food tasted great because I was so hungry!= = 打这点就很闹心了,可能有些打错的,求翻译就够了....
第一篇I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.今天早上我与我的家人到达马来西亚槟城.It was sunny and hot,so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel.这是阳光明媚和微热的一天,所以我们决定去我们酒店附近的海滩上.My sister and I tried paragliding.我的妹妹和我尝试跳伞.I felt like I was a bird .我觉得我是一只鸟.It was so exciting!这真是令人兴奋!For lunch,we had something very special——Malaysian yellow noodles.吃午饭时,我们尝了地方特色——马来西亚黄面条.They were delicious!他们是美味的!In Weld Quay,a really old place in Georgetown,we saw the houses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago.在焊缝码头,在乔治敦有一个非常古老的地方,我们看到的房子是100年前的中国商人的.I wonder what life was like here in the past.我想知道在这里过去的生活.I really enjoyed walking around the town.我真的很喜欢绕着镇子漫步.第二篇\x09What a difference a day !\x09不同的一天!\x09My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today.\x09今天我的父亲和我决定去槟城山.\x09We wanted to walk up to the top,but then it started raining a little so we decided to take the train.\x09我们想走到顶端,但是开始下了一点雨所以我们决定乘火车去.\x09We waited over an hour it was raining really hard .\x09由于雨真的下得很大,我们等了一个多小时.\x09We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold.\x09我们没有雨伞所以我们的衣服湿透了,我们感到很冷.\x09It was terrible!\x09这真是糟糕!\x09And because of the bad weather,we coudn't see anything below.\x09因为天气不好,我们看不见下面任何东西.\x09My father didin't bring enough money,so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.\x09我的父亲因为没带足够的钱,所以我们只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼.\x09The food tasted great because I was so hungry!\x09这些食物的味道很好,因为我太饿了!
今天上午抵达马来西亚槟城与我家人,这里阳光充沛及天气炎热,所以我们决定去酒店附近的海滩。我妹妹和我尝试滑翔伞。我觉得我是一只鸟,它是如此令人兴奋!午餐后,我们有非常特殊的东西 - 马来西亚黄色面条。它们是美味!在乔治敦焊接码头,一个真正的老地方,我们看到了中国商人的房子从100年前。我不知道什么样的生活在过去。我真的很喜欢走来走去镇。第二篇有什么区别,每天让!我父亲和我决定今天...
你特么要是能找到和我一样的请照出来,,,,,草,,我就是一个刚中考完的学生,你指望我翻译成那样?还特么说我复制粘贴,,,,,
第一篇今天早上我和我的家人在马来西亚抵达槟城。它是晴朗和热,所以我们决定去酒店附近的海滩。我的妹妹和我试着滑翔伞。我觉得我是一只鸟。它是如此令人兴奋的!午餐时间,我们有非常特殊的东西——马来西亚的黄色面条。它们很美味!在焊接码头,在乔治敦大学的一个真正的老地方,从100年前我们看到中国商人的房子。我不知道什么人生就像在过去的。我真的很喜欢在附近的城镇。第二篇什么是差一...
( ⊙ o ⊙ )是的,很多人赞啊~~~
我到达在马来西亚槟城今天早上与我的家人。这是阳光明媚的和热的,所以我们决定去我们酒店附近的海滩上。我的妹妹和我尝试跳伞。我觉得我是一只鸟。它是如此令人兴奋!吃午饭,我们有一些非常特别——马来西亚黄面条。他们是美味的!在焊缝码头,一个非常古老的地方在乔治敦,我们看到的房子从100年前的中国商人。我想知道生活在过去。我真的很喜欢绕着镇子曲终。不同的一天使!我的父亲和我决定去槟城山今天。我们想...
今早我和家人抵达马来西亚的槟城。这里天气很热,所以我们决定去我们宾馆附近的沙滩玩。姐姐和我尝试玩起滑翔伞,我觉得自己像一只鸟,滑翔确实很有趣!我们准备了很特别的午餐——马拉西亚的炒面。面条吃起来很美味!在乔治城,海墘街是一个古老的地方,我们看到了100年前中国商人住的房子。我很想知道过去这里的生活是什么样子的。我喜欢漫步在这个小镇上。多么与众不同的一天吖!我和父亲决定今天去爬槟榔山。我们...Troperville
Playthings
Troperville
Playthings
Show Spoilers:
Night Vision:
for more options ]
Other Categories
Topical Tropes
It Was a Dark and Stormy Night
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
"Here's the World-Famous Novelist launching his latest bestseller..."
It was a d the rain fell in torrents ? except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness.
— Paul Clifford, opening line, by
remarkable things: an author, the inventor of such catchy cliches as "the pen is mightier than the sword", "the great unwashed" and "the pursuit of the almighty dollar", and
. However he is not
for any of these: It is "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night..." that keeps him alive as a multimedia sensation beyond anything he could possibly have imagined — the ur-touchstone for convoluted
and campfire .
The phrase has been so thoroughly mocked and re-used it should be a
if it were not an : it's just too much fun. In fact, two yearly
are held (and named) in Lytton's honour.
of . Not to be confused with
or . Thanks to the , of course, opening on a stormy night scene or at least featuring one has been a Horror trope since Universal's Frankenstein and before.
Not to be confused with the Larry Blamire film .
It was a Dark and Stormy Night. Suddenly...an example rang out!:
&&&&open/close all folders&
&&&&Advertising&
Snoopy writes his novel during a dark and stormy night in one of the Metropolitan Life commercials starring him.
&&&&Anime and Manga&
Spoofed by Junpei in the English dub of , when the heroes were exploring the Dark Continent:
"It was a dark and stormy night. Luckily there was this really great guy here to save you!"
Played with in . The series begins with the dark and stormy night the Elrics tried to transmute their mother but we can't tell just yet as the scene takes place indoors and lasts for exactly one page before cutting to the present, which happens to be a sunny day. It's not until later we find out through further flashbacks that it was a dark and stormy night.
The official English version of
translated the title of chapter 68 into a pun based on this: "It Was a Dark and Stormy Visitor". And yes, it does take place during a dark and stormy night.
The 4Kids dub of
titles the episode with Kracko 'A Dark and Stormy Knight'.
&&&&Comic Books&
Detective Comics #500 turns Snoopy's short novel (see Newspaper Comics below) into a
Chantal, a character in
has a dream which is a loop of a sailor telling a story that begins with "It was a dark and stormy night."
One issue of
has a supporting character narrating his meeting with , beginning with: "He was a dark and stormy knight."
&&&&Fan Works&
When Kyon realizes that Haruhi might end the world in , he starts cursing the weather for not being dark and stormy.
's sequel, The Ollivanders at War, Calliope Ollivander notes at the start of one chapter that it should be a dark and stormy night, but she can't quite tell, being trapped underground.
— "It was a dark and stormy night- except that it was mid afternoon and partly cloudy."
Used in chapter 1 of , where it is referred to as an old cliché.
The original first chapter of
begins with a lampshaded instance of this line. In the revised version of the chapter, this was changed.
Subverted, of course, in : "It seemed a fairly ordinary night when Brad Majors and his fiancee Janet Weiss, two young, healthy, normal kids, left Denton to visit a Doctor Everett Scott, ex-tutor and now friend to both of them." Though, how dark and stormy the night actually turns out later, can hardly be a matter of debate.
: "It's true there were dark storm clouds, heavy, black and pendulous, towards which they were driving."
begins with such a scene when the young Ben is talking to his grandfather.
(1998 version), it's heavily raining when Nicolas and Elizabeth say goodbye before she gets on a plane home.
begins with Larry Donner having massive writer's block, unable to get past "The night was..." He discards such lame words as "foggy", "hot", even "moist".
later when he finds out one of his literature students used the same phrase he did ("The night was humid"). Later, Momma picks the perfect word ("The night was sultry", itself a
to ) which presses Larry's
and causes him to
to Owen that he's getting up "to kill the bitch".
Literally every single night in
is dark and stormy. Sometimes they're calm for a while, if nobody's got anything dramatic to say or anywhere ominous to be, but in the next shot, it's -.
&&&&Literature&
Appears in some English translations of . The original: "C'etait une nuit orageuse et sombre." Literally, "It was a stormy and dark night" (the primary meaning of orage is "thunderstorm"), but a translator could hardly be blamed for changing it just a little bit to match the cliché.
One chapter of
starts, "The night was so very sultry..."
is a popular and critically acclaimed novel known for starting with the line. To her endless frustration, the UK publishers revised it to read "It was a dark and stormy night in a small village in the United States."
The opening narration to
reads as follows:
It was a dark and stormy night.
Sorry, . But it really was a dark and stormy night.
The only way that the 1980's horror-pastiche that was the
could begin on......
Found in the
series. The follow-up gag usually being along the lines of "I'm sorry, but it was, a scene like this just demands it, okay?" Alternatively, it is pointed out that is should have been a dark and stormy night, but that's weather for you.
The prologue of
(Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman) begins "It was a nice day. All the days had been nice." Then, after quickly covering Man's Fall from Eden, the short chapter ends with "It was going to be a dark and stormy night." It then proceeds to shamelessly mock the phrase during the first chapter, with the following quote:
"It wasn't a dark and stormy night.
It should have been, but there's the weather for you. For every mad scientist who's had a
just on the night his Great Work is complete and lying on the slab, there have been dozens who've sat around aimlessly under the peaceful stars while
clocks up the overtime."
Children's author duo Janet and Allan Alberg have a truly excellent picture book that is titled for this trope and deliberately uses it. It's about .
, a series of
horror novels about, well,
who vampirizes fruits and vegetables, begins its third story thus:
a dark and stormy night. Indeed, there was nothing in the elements to foreshadow the events that lay ahead."
's detective novel Let's All Kill Constance begins with the unnamed narrator giving this line, then apologizing to the reader and giving a more original and detailed description of the truthfully dark and stormy night.
There are no doubt many stories that start with original and detailed descriptions of dark and stormy nights, but just for starters here's one by Patrick O'Brian:
The night was old, black, and full
the moon and the stars had already passed over the sky. But anyhow they had been hidden since midnight by the low, racing, torn cloud and the flying wetness of small rain and sea-foam and the whipped-off top of standing water. Dawn was still far away: from the dark east the mountin it bore more rain flatlings from the sea.
The opening of Julian May's
is: "It was a dark and stormy night, as so many nights were on Denali, where topography and climate conspired to produce some of the Galaxy's worst weather."
by John DeChancie opens on a college campus, with the
"It was a stark and dormy night..." He uses the
"It was a dark night of Sturm und Drang."
One of Stephen Leacock's early-20th-century parodies of Bronte-style romantic literature, the short story , begins with a parody of this opening:
It was a wild and stormy night on the West Coast of Scotland. This, however, is immaterial to the present story, as the scene is not laid in the West of Scotland. For the matter of that the weather was just as bad on the East Coast of Ireland.
But the scene of this narrative is laid in the South of England ...
Time Pressure by
begins with this sentence, then has a paragraph about how yes, it really was a dark and stormy night, and he's saying it even if it's cliche. He then returns to his sentence: "It was a dark and stormy night—when
's short story The Great Automatic Grammatizator features Adolph Knipe, a computer engineer and aspiring writer. One of his short stories start with this phrase. Due to his failure as a writer, Knipe constructs a computer that writes successful fiction.
The tongue-in-cheek opening sentence of
reads: "It was a dark and stormy afternoon on the high moors of Northumberland." Of course, at the time Lori is driving en route to an
The first line of the Mercedes Lackey novel
is this. The next paragraph is a telepathic complaint about how the focus character is thinking in cliches. This is followed by a retort that the night really is dark and stormy.
The opening of the short story "'The Five Barley Grains" in
starts out the way. Caroline Lawrence said that like Snoopy, she always wanted to started a story with that stock phrase.
The first book of the
begins with "To say it was a dark and stormy night would be a gross understatement." The character narrating that chapter goes on to exaggerate the weather for the rest of the paragraph before settling into his regular snarky tone.
novel The Blob That Ate Everyone, the protagonist acquires a typewriter that alters reality. So when he types "It was a dark and stormy night", it actually becomes one.
references the famous line, in regards to the stormy evening at the start of the fifth chapter.
The autumn night that
was musing on was a filthy one, slapping its rain and wind against the glass. It was the kind of night on which bad novels began.
The first line of the sixth book in the
series, Darke, is "It is a Darke and stormy night."
In Write This Book: A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, Pseudonymous Bosch begins Chapter 5 of the gothic version of The Case of the Missing Author with "It was a dark and stormy night," only to recall that it had already been established that it was morning at that point in the story, so it would have to begin another way.
In , after the intro, the first sentence is this word for word. Of course the setting is also taking part during a storm as the
performs his latest experiment.
Following on from the above book ; for the second book in a row the story starts of with this line, but this wasn't enough for the author as the second chapter starts off with "It was another dark and stormy night. In fact, it was even darker and stormier than the first dark and stormy night." And it happens yet again with the fifth chapter, by now the author is really poking fun at himself "It was yet another d blimey, everyone was thinking, but Mobius has had a real run of bad weather lately."
Played straight in the .
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary...
This is used as the opening lines of : Girl Detective. Also, in Judy Moody: Mood Martian, after Judy writes a story that begins with this and only gets worse from there, it convinces her that writing isn't the thing to do to improve her mood.
The schoolyard rhyme compliation Far Out, Brussel Sprout! and its sequels include a few parodies. For example:
It was a dark and stormy night The dunnynote& light was dim I heard a crash and then a splash "My god! He's fallen in!
&&&&Live Action TV&
It's the opening line to the trashy novel Hotel Royale, a simulation of which traps several characters in a
episode. Picard comments on how it's usually a sign of
when he asks the computer to read the novel to him so they can figure a way out.
Troi: Maybe it'll get better.
Quoth Crow T. Robot when
used a lightning shot:
"It was a dark and stormy night. I had just taken a creative writing course..."
Lampshaded in
when Tom is typing up his diary during a host segment right before commercial sign.
Servo: It was a fortnight ago, and it was... a — hey! — a dark and stormy night! Ha ha ha!
The Joulukalenteri, a Finnish TV series starts all its episodes with the phrase.
episode "A, B, and C" underscores the mad-scientist dream-control experiment performed on the drugged Number Six by holding it on a dark and stormy night. And why they didn't all catch their deaths I'll never know.
mocks this in the episode "Slice of Life" (also known as "Pizza Girl").
&&&&Music&
begins on this theme.
's "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner" includes the lines "The deal was made in Denmark / On a dark and stormy day"
Mercedes Lackey wrote a song entitled "It Was A Dark And Stormy Night" set in her
universe. The song is a comedy about a Countess who is a
singer who is apparently murdered by her henpecked husband who decides he can't take her nagging or nightly 'singing' practice anymore. She was apparently so unpopular that everyone else in the estate helped establish the Count's alibi.
song "Es war ein dark und shtormy Night."
has the song "It Was A Dark And Stormy Night" as the first song on their album of the same name.
&&&&Newspaper Comics&
: Mocking this phrase perhaps began with, and was certainly , Snoopy's incarnation as World-Famous Novelist, with his typewriter set atop his doghouse. He eventually managed to string together an entire 'novel' out of banal dramatic clichés, including the oft-heard opening line: "It was a dark and stormy night... Suddenly, a shot rang out!"
The first "dark and stormy night" Snoopy strip was in 1965, and according to , the original joke was that you have a dog doing something incredible like using a typewriter, only to type such a notorious cliché. From there Charles Schulz built it into a . The full opening of Snoopy's perennial novel was:
It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly, a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly, a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up. Part 2: A light snow was falling, and the little girl with the tattered shawl had not sold a violet all day. At that very moment, a young intern at City Hospital was making an important discovery.
After which he fears that he may have written himself into a corner. He does manage to weave this together: the intern finds a comatose patient has awoken — the sister of the boy from Kansas, who loves the girl with the tattered shawl, the daughter of the maid who escaped the pirates. Then Linus asks
and gets a typewriter to the head.
Snoopy's responses to Lucy's feedback:
Lucy, having read a draft of the aforementioned novel, tells Snoopy that his writing lacks subtlety. His new draft commences with: "It was a kind of dark and sort of stormy night..."
Lucy tells him he has to focus on the characters more, and create an iconic hero protagonist. So he changes it to "He was a dark and stormy knight..."
Lucy complains that he's never tried to write anything romantic, Snoopy changes "Suddenly, a shot rang out" to "Suddenly, a kiss rang out". This is punnier in German, where "Pl?tzlich hallte ein Schuss!" becomes "Pl?tzlich hallte ein Kuss!" Perhaps not a coincidence since the author knew a little German.
Lucy wonders if "suddenly" is the right word in this instance. Snoopy changes it to "Gradually, a shot rang out."
Snoopy attempted to write a sequel to , focusing more on Rhett and Scarlett's relationship. He got as far as "It was a dark and stormy marriage" before deciding it was a bad idea.
Lucy tells Snoopy that all good novels begin with "". Snoopy promptly reboots: "Once upon a time, it was a dark and stormy night..."
Lucy complains that all Snoopy's novels begin with that line. Snoopy, , promptly changes it to "It was a stormy and dark night..."
Lucy again complains that all Snoopy's novels begin the same. Snoopy writes "It was a dark and stormy noon..."
Lucy says that Snoopy should write a Christmas story. He starts with "It was a dark and stormy Christmas night..."
Speaking of holidays, she also suggests he write a Thanksgiving story. Snoopy gets as far as "It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly, a turkey rang out!"
Lucy suggests he write a political novel, and he comes up with, "It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly a vote rang out!"
He tried to change it once without Lucy, writing, "It may have been dark. It may have been stormy. But one thing was certain, it was night." Then, after rereading it, he thought, "I think that could be shortened somehow..."
Another strip, Snoopy is typing a letter to his mother to wish her a happy Mother's Day, which includes, in part, "I remember the night I was born. It was a dark and stormy night..."
In , Winslow starts a book like this (while sitting on a doghouse) but rejects as too doggish.
strip where the punchline was the character Pierce perched on top of
doghouse in the final panel, texting "It Wz a Drk N Strmy Nite" or something along those lines.
The titular character of
submitted one his Social studies paper that begins with "It was a dark and stormy night in the morning..."
immediately gave him an F.
&&&&Other&
There is also a popular story/rhyme that goes: It was a dark and stormy night, and the Captain said to Antonio, 'Tell us a tale, Antonio.' And this is the tale Antonio told: 'It was a dark and stormy night...'
Which eventually led to a variation that ends in a subversion. After several loops to build up the tension, the Captain said to Antonio, 'Tell us a tale, Antonio.'
So Antonio shot him.
This is the title and opening line of a hilarious song in 's :
It was a dark and stormy night—or so the Heralds say— And lightning striking constantly transformed the night to day The thunder roared the castle round—or thusly runs the tale— And rising from the Northeast Tower there came a fearful wail.
&&&&Pinball&
takes place on such a night, with a
working out of an .
&&&&Professional Wrestling&
During one WWE storyline "Sexual Chocolate" Mark Henry was receiving therapy from an inconveniently hot therapist for his sexual addiction. When she asked him about his first sexual experience, he said, "Well, it was a dark and stormy night, and I was real scared!" She asked why he was scared and he immediately replied, "Because I was all alone!"
&&&&Theater&
In , the Minstrel sings that the Princess came to the castle "on a stormy night." He later notes, in correcting this "not quite accurate" version of the fairy tale: "That, of course, is utterly untrue. It didn't storm that night at all. In fact, it wasn't even night. And the princess only looked as though she'd come in from a storm."
A comedy/mystery stage play written by
is entitled It Was A Dark and Stormy Night.
&&&&Tabletop Games&
: the night where Weathermay-Foxgrove sisters first made contact with , which was also their ‎. Gennifer even
how such night would have been more fitting to have a fight with
or evil mages.
&&&&Video Games&
Despite being in a visual medium,
opens with the words "It was a dark and stormy night," overlaid on animated storm clouds. Unironically.
Also played completely straight in , this is both the setting and the title of the prologue.
The opening of , "It was a cold and snowy day...", is a deliberate toying with this trope: Pixy recalls the weather during his very first mission as Cypher's
and in the final mission, the two of them duke it out above the Avalon dam in a snowstorm, with Pixy nostalgically remarking "Here comes the snow", making it both an
and a . It then
that Pixy chose a cheesy phrase to begin his story specifically to point out the similarities between his first and last meeting with Cypher.
Lampshaded in :
"It was a dark and stormy night. A single figure stood alone in the downpour... Huh huh huh! It's like the opening to a "
In , Marcus beings the introduction to the Zombie Island of Doctor Ned DLC with this quote, followed by what sounds like surpressed laughter. Seeing as the entire DLC is an affectionate parody of zombies and horror, the phrase is quite fitting.
In , telling a certain horror story on a dark and stormy night actually triggers Sachiko's curse, pulling them and anyone listening to the tale into Tenjin Elementary.
The following sequence occurs in case 2 of :
Twilight: It was a dark and stormy night? Spike: It was a completely ordinary day. Twilight: SPIKE! Where?s your sense of adventure and mystery? A good read never starts with something like that! Spike: I thought we were taking investigative notes and stuff. Y?know? non-fiction? Twilight: Well? you still have readers. And readers ought to be entertained.
&&&&Web Original&
's new fantasy novel
(which is actually an April Fool's Day joke) begins with the
version of this: an incredibly long sentence whose only real meaning is "it was a dark night", followed by an even longer sentence whose only real meaning is "it was a stormy night", followed by:
Which is to say: it was a dark and stormy night.
on "Le Bastion Roliste" (a French website on ): How RPG gamers start a story:
: . A thunderbolt hit Kellak the Conqueror, but with his Ring of Resistance +5 and his shield of protection from lightning, he easily made his saving throw and was left unharmed.
: It was a sunny and quiet night cycle, absolutely perfect thanks to the wisdom and vigilance of our Friend Computer. Rumors that the night was dark and stormy are treasonous. Please report any traitor spreading those rumors immediately. Thank you for your cooperation, citizen!
In Episode 6 of Season II of , Nickel told a scary story, starting by saying, "It was a dark and stormy night," which was enough to scare Suitcase and Balloon, causing them to run away.
&&&&Webcomics&
features a pulp romance novel written by Ray: Danger at 2 1/2 Feet. The opening paragraph is shown, a complex mess of purple prose subclauses, shoehorning backstory into every word. The alt-text is .
begins writing a
movies with this line, .
&&&&Western Animation&
. The opening segments to the first few seasons opened with
of Dr. Weird's castle. (The footage for the castle exterior actually came .)
Gentlemen... BEHOLD!
The intro to some of the
cartoons. The
game Scooby Doo: Night of a Hundred Frights parodies this: Some of the upper levels of the haunted mansion are called "A Dark and Stormy Knight". Naturally, this is where Scooby encounters the Black Knight. note&
When Bloo is spinning a false tale of Uncle Pocket's "evil" in , he begins by saying "It Was A Dark And Stormy Night...", only for Mr. Herriman to protest that it was morning and quite sunny out.
Parodied and subverted by the narrator on :
''Oh, a dark and stormy night. It's nights like these that remind me of the time Mr. Krabs and
thought they killed the health inspector.
It was a bright and sunny morning...''
episode "Look Before You Sleep", Twilight begins a ghost story about
with this phrase.
The episode "Magic Duel" literally begins on one, though it lacks narration or any kind of lampshade.
In a episode of
The Flea told his baby sister Pulgita a scary story about The Masked Toilet He begins by saying "It Was A Dark And Stormy Night...",
The cowardly cat tells an origin tale of
in "The Cat's Tale" and starts it with beginning on a "dark and stormy night."
One episode of
kicks off with a mystery novel that starts with this phrase.

我要回帖

更多关于 sunny lane 的文章

随机推荐