开头是七点半,叫什么说慌,开头哦哦哦是什么歌歌

大家有没有听过这样一首歌,开头是哒啦啦啦啦叮咚 哒啦啦啦啦叮咚 蛮轻快的一首歌 谁知道叫什么名字麻烦说下啊 谢啦!_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
大家有没有听过这样一首歌,开头是哒啦啦啦啦叮咚 哒啦啦啦啦叮咚 蛮轻快的一首歌 谁知道叫什么名字麻烦说下啊 谢啦!
被浏览243次
在购物街上听到过这个旋律,挺好听的,请哪位知道什么名字的告诉下我啊~谢谢
采纳率:46%
This Is How We Do It
想要更多的加Q 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了歌曲有几句是我们的年龄我们的游戏还是离开了游戏.. 开头是一个小孩说你爱我吗,然后说什么叫爱啊什么什么_百度宝宝知道开头是一个女孩说话,还有一个小孩哭,最后是个男的唱的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
开头是一个女孩说话,还有一个小孩哭,最后是个男的唱的英文歌叫什么名字
ll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againDamn who knew all the planes we flewGood things we'll be standing right hereTalking to you about another pathI know we loved to hit the road and laughBut something told me that it wouldn'm goneHow could we not talk about family when family'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'sSmall turn to a friendship a friendshipTurn into a bond and that bond will neverBe broke and the love will never get lostAnd when brotherhood come first then the lineWill never be crossed established it on our ownWhen that line had to be drawn and that line is whatWe reach so remember me when I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againFirst you both go out your wayAnd the vibe is feeling strong and what&#39?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last rideLet the light guide your way hold every memoryAs you go and every road you take will always lead you homeHooIt&#39See You Again - Wiz KhalifaIt's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe's been a long day without you my friendAnd I've come a long way from where we beganOh I&#39?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last rideIt't lastHad to switch up look at things different see the bigger pictureThose were the days hard work forever paysNow I see you in a better placeHow could we not talk about family when family've come a long way from where we beganOh I've been throughThat I&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌是网络歌手唱的,歌词里面带有再重来,开头是一段音乐的歌叫什么,中间好像是男女说唱的,开头是_百度知道
有首歌是网络歌手唱的,歌词里面带有再重来,开头是一段音乐的歌叫什么,中间好像是男女说唱的,开头是
段很像音乐盒的调调,结尾也是这个调调,歌名好像有六七个字,忘记叫什么了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
想和你一起去旅行