歌词有句啊喂欧喂欧,一个欧美说唱男歌手手唱的!

是一首欧美男歌手唱的,歌词里有一句重复歌词,Just Waiting_百度知道
是一首欧美男歌手唱的,歌词里有一句重复歌词,Just Waiting
s just tonight How you gonna walk ahead if you keep living behind,
Greyson Chance(格雷森·蔡斯)唱的, just let it go The world will force you to smile I'm here to help you notice the rainbow Cause I know, the time is now… I'm waiting…waiting…just waiting… I&#39? Rules and regulations, it&#39。这样的歌词很多歌都有;m waiting…waiting…just waiting… I&#39, how you gonna reach the top, How you gonna reach the top,你听听看是不是吧, the time is now。这里附歌词, go ahead and take it I&#39:You&#39? Stuck in my same position?希望能够帮到你啦;ll nm waiting…waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines You're so afram Waiting…waiting…just waiting…I's in you is out there I&#39, living inside the box You&#39, What&#39, force you to play it safe Get rid os time for you to seize the day Instead of just sitting around and looking down on tomorrow You gotta let yourm waiting…waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Try to have no regrets even if it're so afram waiting I'm waiting…waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines Waiting outside the lines I&#39, you deserve so much more There's a whole world around us, just waiting to be explored Instead of just sitting around and looking down on tomorrow You gotta let yourm trying to be patient) the first step is the hardest (the hardest) I m trying to be patient (I'm waiting…waiting…just waiting I'll never enjoy your life Living inside the box You&#39是《Waiting outside the lines》吧
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你看看是不是这个 waiting outside the lines -Greyson Chance
欧美男歌手的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌男歌手演唱 歌词里有句have a bad day tell me dont lie 最后是什么day结尾的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一首英文歌男歌手演唱 歌词里有句have a bad day tell me dont lie 最后是什么day结尾的
一首英文歌男歌手演唱 歌词里有句have a bad day tell me dont lie 最后是什么day结尾的
  是《Bad Day》是Daniel Powter 唱的.  bad day 来自Daniel Powter——2005年MTV欧洲音乐奖提名最佳新人,出自专辑《Daniel Powter》——2005年荣登英国金榜第5名,这首歌被可口可乐选为广告宣传曲.  我们最需要好运的时候它在哪里Where is the moment when we need it the most  你踢起地上的落叶 魔法消失了You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost  他们告诉我你蔚蓝的天空渐已灰暗 They tell me your blue skies fade to gray  他们告诉我你心中的热情也已冷淡 They tell me your passion’s gone away  而我不必再去坚持And I don’t need you to carry on  站在情绪低谷的边缘You're standing in line just to hit a new low  你强装微笑,品着咖啡离开 You’re faking a smile with a coffee to go  你告诉我你的生活已背离常轨Tell me your life's been way off line  你每一次都会摔得粉碎You're falling to pieces every time  而我不必再去坚持And I don't need you to carry on  因为你这一天很糟糕Cause you had a bad day  情绪才会低落You’re taking one down  唱首悲伤的歌,很快就会雨过天晴You sing a sad song just to turn it around  你说你茫然不知所措You say you don’t know  你告诉我不要说谎You tell me don’t lie  你挤出一个微笑然后去上班You work on a smile and you go for a ride  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  相机不会说谎The camera don’t lie  但你会恢复过来,你也不会真的在乎You’re coming back down and you really don’t mind  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  你需要一个阳光明媚的假日Well you need a blue sky holiday  可他们却嘲笑这种说法The point is they laugh at what you say  而我不必再去坚持And I don't need you to carry on  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  情绪也很低落You’re taking one down  唱首悲伤的歌 很快就会雨过天晴You sing a sad song just to turn it around  你说你茫然不知所措You say you don’t know  你告诉我别说谎You tell me don’t lie  你挤出一个微笑然后去上班You work on a smile and you go for a ride  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  相机不会说谎The camera don’t lie  但你会恢复过来 你也不会真的在乎You’re coming back down and you really don’t mind  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  (Oooh..a holiday..)  有时候系统也会失控Sometimes the system goes on the brink  一切都变得很糟糕And the whole thing turns out wrong  你或许无法挽救但你知道You might not make it back and you know  你会好好生活并依然坚强That you could be well all that strong  哦,我说的没错And I’m not wrong  (yeah...)  当你最需要热情的时候它在哪里So where is the passion when you need it the most  噢,你和我Oh you and I  你踢开地上的落叶 魔法消失了You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost  因为你这一天很糟糕Cause you had a bad day  情绪才会低落You’re taking one down  唱首悲伤的歌,很快就会雨过天晴You sing a sad song just to turn it around  你说你茫然不知所措You say you don’t know  你告诉我不要说谎You tell me don’t lie  你挤出一个微笑然后去上班You work on a smile and you go for a ride  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  你已经看到你想要的结局You’ve seen what you like  再经历一次会是什么感觉?And how does it feel for one more time?  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day  你这一天很糟糕You had a bad day一首英文歌曲。。歌词有好几句都是以I Know 开头。。一个欧美男歌手唱的。。求解。。_百度知道
一首英文歌曲。。歌词有好几句都是以I Know 开头。。一个欧美男歌手唱的。。求解。。
提问者采纳
Making love out of nothing at all
Just The Way Y哗亥糕酵蕹寂革檄宫漏ou Are
不知道是不是
提问者评价
其他类似问题
欧美男歌手的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Making love out of nothing at all
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有句歌词是爱的那么深,爱的那么深 然后是什么是我最爱的人是什么歌?一个男歌手唱的_百度知道
有句歌词是爱的那么深,爱的那么深 然后是什么是我最爱的人是什么歌?一个男歌手唱的
薛之谦 夜深人静那是爱情 偷偷的控制着我的心 提醒我爱你要随时待命 音乐安静还是爱情啊 一步一步吞噬着我的心 爱上你我失去了我自己 爱得那么深爱得那么认真 可还是听见了你说不可能 已经十几年没下雪的上海突然飘雪 就在你说了分手的瞬间 雪下得那么深下得那么认真 倒映出我躺在雪中的伤痕 我并不在乎自己究竟多伤痕累累 可我在乎今后你有谁陪 爱得那么认真比谁都认真 可最后还是只剩我一个人 漫天风雪请别再把我的眼泪擦去 毕竟那是我最爱的女人 毕竟我曾是她深爱的人
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
b;060613ylxtx03:&#47.cn&#47:薛之谦曲.ca/videos/Earnest.cectv://www2.wmv" target="_blank">.cectv://www2:薛之谦 夜深人静那是爱情 偷偷的控制着我的心 提醒我爱你要随时待命 音乐安静还是爱情啊 一步一步吞噬着我的心 爱上你我失去了我自己 爱得那么深爱得那么认真 可还是听见了你说不可能 已经十几年没下雪的上海突然飘雪 就在你说了分手的瞬间 雪下得那么深下得那么认真 倒映出我躺在雪中的伤痕 我并不在乎自己究竟多伤痕累累 可我在乎今后你有谁陪 爱得那么认真比谁都认真 可最后还是只剩我一个人 漫天风雪请别再把我的眼泪擦去 毕竟那是我最爱的女人 毕竟我曾是她深爱的人 <a href="http我的答案和楼上一样认真的雪 薛之谦 词;yule&#47.Cut.ca/videos/Earnest.wmv 认真的雪mTv 免费下载 /bd&#47
《认真的雪》
QQ音乐 酷狗 酷我 百度mp3很多地方都可以下载的到哦
很好听 的 歌 ,,
游鸿明 爱我的人和我爱的人?还是薛之谦 认真的雪?
我最爱的人的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首欧美男歌手 有句歌词
ga beautiful_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,