我的上个假期暑假假期计划英语作文文(不少于6o词)

求一篇6年级英语作文 题目是 I am ······ 还有一篇征文 题目我爱我的祖国英语作文的内容 姓名:赫虹旭 性别:男 年龄 班级6.3 喜好:上网 不少于 50个单词 20个句子
征文 最好 多点 乱发_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇6年级英语作文 题目是 I am ······ 还有一篇征文 题目我爱我的祖国英语作文的内容 姓名:赫虹旭 性别:男 年龄 班级6.3 喜好:上网 不少于 50个单词 20个句子
征文 最好 多点 乱发
征文 最好 多点 乱发的就别来了
My name is He Hongxu.I'm 14.I'm in Class3,Grade6.My hobby is surfing the Internet.I think it is helpful for me to enrich my knowledge.I can search all kinds of subjects and I can know the events in th...所在城市以前和现在有什么不同?(不少于5o个单词,六年级英语作文)_百度知道
所在城市以前和现在有什么不同?(不少于5o个单词,六年级英语作文)
cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another.They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful,schoolsMy Home TownMy home town is a beautiful place.All the more I love its people.The life of the people is greatly improved.Factories.Since then great changes have taken place there.I love my hometown.The streets have been widened,hospitals.Many people had no work.In 1949 my hometown was liberated.They lived a hard life.But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七年级上册英语作文我的父母是作业要40字要有6篇没有4o字不要_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
七年级上册英语作文我的父母是作业要40字要有6篇没有4o字不要
七年级上册英语作文我的父母是作业要40字要有6篇没有4o字不要
20 燕初2015年九年级历史寒假作业
难0回答 4 小时前Duang,最近网上挺火的。求解什么意思 0回答 8 秒钟前数学题,给好评 0回答 9 秒钟前第6题答案是哪个?《我的发明》英语作文,要有8O个单词以上._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
《我的发明》英语作文,要有8O个单词以上.
《我的发明》英语作文,要有8O个单词以上.
In modern life we have many inventions.Thesemachines are very useful.They can make things better and faster than people.A washing machine can help us wash clothes.We have more time to do that we want to doduring this time.A printing machine prints a lot of books,newspapers and other things qiickly.Buses,bikes,cars,trains,planes and shipshelr us travel faster than before.The compter is wonderful machine.It is one of the most important inventions.Today it is used in many ways.It can store innformations and work out math problems millions of times faster than a person can.In a few years,the computer may touch the lives of everyone.Even people in faraway villages.关于木兰的英文介绍 6o词左右,简单点的_百度知道
关于木兰的英文介绍 6o词左右,简单点的
She had been fighting for twelve years and gained high merit. She took her aged father's place in the army, but she refused any reward and retired to her hometown insteadHua Mulan is a legendary figure from ancient China
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 假期计划英语作文 的文章

随机推荐