文档大小:226KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
金华一中学年第二学期学段考试
本试卷分选择题和非选择题两部分。总分150分,考试时间120分钟。
选择题部分(共110分)
温馨提示:
答选择题部分时,每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。答题卡上考号必须填涂正确。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号;答非选择题部分时,必须用钢笔或签字笔作答。
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分20分)
第一节(每小题1分,满分5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
听第1至5段材料,回答第1至5题。
1. What did Mr. Smith ask the man to do?
Help the woman.
B. Work together with him.
C. Type some letters.
2.Who may Mark be?
A. Jane’s brother.
B. Jane’s boyfriend.
C. Jane’s son.
3. What time will the meeting begin after the phone call?
4. What is the man mistaken about?
A. The economics professor’s name.
B. Professor Franklin’s address.
C. The teaching experience of the professor.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. She doesn’t like talking about TV programs.
B. She is upset that she missed the TV program.
C. She doesn’t think that TV program was funny.
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6.What does the woman want the man to do?
A. Take over her newspaper route.
B. Help her deliver the newspaper.
C. Give her 50 dollars.
7.When did the woman used to get up on weekends?
A. At 6:30
B. At 5:30
C. At 5:00
听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。
8.How is the man feeling?
A. Encouraged.
Disappointed.
C. Delighted.
9.What will the man probably do tonight?
A. Fly to US.
B. Have a meeting.
C. Go to a party.
听第8段材料,回答第10至13题。
10.What is the topic of the conversation?
A. How to claim the lost bag.
B. How to return the handbag.
C.How to become an honest person.
11.What prevents the man from returning the handbag at once to its owner?
A.There is no name in the bag.
B. He is very busy at that time.
C.The woman wants to keep it.
12.What is the woman’s suggestion?
A.She suggests that he put up a notice in the hallway.
B.She suggests that he ask people to claim it.
C.She suggests that he put up a notice in the local paper.
13.What should the man do if several people come to claim the handbag?
A.Ask them to describe the handbag.
B.Ask them to describe the things in the handbag.
C.Ask them to describe the handbag and the things in it.
听第9段材料,回答第14至17题。
14.Where is this conversation probably taking place?
A.In a fast food restaurant.
B. In a student canteen.
C.In a university building.
15.How many people are waiting in the queue?
A. More than fifty.
B. At least a hundred.
C.About hundreds.
16.What does the woman order for lunch?
A.Fried rice.
C. Cheese and tomato sandwich.
17.How much money does the woman give the man?
B. $3.00.
C. $5.00.
听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18.What jobs did the immigrants have to hold?
A.Low-paying jobs.
B.Similar jobs.
C.Short-time jobs.
19.Why did the Irish have a hard time?
A.Because of their religion.
B. Because of their looks.
C.Because of their language.
20.Why were the Chinese allowed to live only in a limited area?
A.Because they wore special clothes.
B.Because they spoke a different language.
C. Because they looked different.
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分分)
单项填空(共小题;每小题1分,满分分)
从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在题卡上将该项涂黑。
–To tell the truth,Tony,it never occurs to me that you are an athlete.
– ___________Most people,including some friends of mine,don’t think so,either.
A.Oh,really?
B. That’s it.
C.What a pity!
D. Why not?
22. -- Do you know Mo Yan won ___ Nobel Prize for literature?
-- Sure. It is said that he is actually as dumb as _____oyster.
23. Tricks are often ______ those who look honest.
A. laughed at
B. greeted
C. played on
D. made to
24. With more traffic problems arising, more strict rules have been set, which makes it difficult for people to succeed __________the driving test
A. to pass
B. passing
C. to have passed
D. to be passed
25. He was told that it would be at least three more months _____ he could recover and return to work.
26. Mark woke up one morning to find both water and electricity ______because he had not been able to pay the bills.
A. cut out
B. cut down
C. cut off
D. cut short
27. Ten years ago the population of our village was
that of theirs.
A. as twice large as
B. twice as large as
C. twice as much as
D. as twice much as
28. The girl was very disappointed when his boyfriend didn’t _______at the right time.
A. break up
C. bring up
D. turn up
29. --Has Mr. White arrived, Tom? --Yes, sir. _____ he come in to see you right now?
30. It is a common ____ to have a cake with candles to celebrate a holiday ,birthday or any other occasion.
31. The teacher kept his _______ and took his students to the cinema,where they had _______.
A. word;fun
B. words;fun
C. word;funs
D. words;funs
32. _________money has been invested to promote the traffic conditions of this city.
A. A plenty of
B. A large amount of
C. A great number of
D. A large sum
33. If you are in a country ______they don’t speak your language,you can show the address to the taxi driver.
34. The light in his office is out. He_________ left for home.
  A.B. must have been
C. should have
D. should have been
35. He dived in the water and _____ to search for his girlfriend’s lost gold ring.
A. caught his breath
B. held his breath
C. lost his breath
D. took breath
36. –Have you handed in your schoolwork yet?
--Yes, I have. I guess it ________ now.
A. has graded
B. is graded
C. is being graded
D. is grading
37. I’m afraid he’s more of a talker than a doer, which is _____he never finishes anything.
38. ______,the pay isn't attractive enough,though the job itself is quite interesting.
A.Generally speaking  B.On the contrary
C.In particular
D.To be honest
It is worth seeing.
A. It couldn’t be more interesting
B. I don’t like it
C. I like it very much
D. It is interested
完形填空(共30小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~55各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Once, long ago, there was a man who traveled from Persia to India on foot. He had
been to India before. When he arrived at a village, he happened upon a fruit stand. In that village, fruit was quite
because of the lack of water. The man was looking around at the fruits when he
a big basket of some very red, very long fruit. It was the cheapest fruit in the shop, not expensive at all.
the man walked up to the counter (柜台) and asked: “How
per kilo?” And the shopkeeper said: “Two rupees.” Two rupees in India is
46 . The man thought to himself: “What a
!” So he bought a whole kilogram of the fruit and began to
it. But after he tried a few pieces, he screamed: “Oh, my God!” His eyes watered, his mouth burned, and his face turned
. He coughed and choked and gasped for breath.
But despite his
, he continued to stuff the fruits into his mouth! Onlookers
their heads and laughed. One man yelled: “You’re
, man! Those are chilies! People use them as a condiment (佐料). You don’t just eat them by t they’re not fruit!” But the man replied: “No, I can’t
! I paid money for them, and now I’ll eat them. It’s my money!”
You probably think this man was pretty
, right? Nevertheless, I bet you or someone you know makes the same
on a daily basis. People invest money, time and effort into a relationship, business or job. Even when experience tells them that it’s not
, and they know there’s little hope of improvement, they still
because they don’t want to waste the previous investment. But this is
. It is no different than being the man who continued eating chilies because he didn’t want to waste the money he’d paid for them.
Losing something is difficult, but it is important to
the loss and move on. 60
you’ll just keep burning your mouth on hot chilies.
41 A. often B. never C. sometimes D. seldom
42 A. common B. small
C. expensive D. tasteless
43 A. noticed B. watched C. recognized D. selected
44 A. Yet B. So C. Still D. Besides
45 A. large B. long C. many D. much
46 A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything
47 A. bargain B. trade C. business D. regret
48 A. throw B. cut C. eat D. cook
49 A. pale B. red C. purple D. yellow
50 A. fear B. warning C. confusion D. pain
51 A. shook B. raised C. lowered D. nodded
52 A. amazing B. hungry C. crazy D. different
53 A. believe B. stop C. agree D. confuse
54 A. impolite B. humorous C. awkward D. stupid
55 A. mistake B. agreement C. impression D. explanation
56 A. changing B. working C. leaving D. helping
57 A. refuse B. worry C. ignore D. continue
58 A. illogical B. unusual C. unnatural D. incredible
59 A. remember B. improve C. recognize D. protect
60 A. Also B. However C. Thus D. Otherwise
第三阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
AAre you carrying too much on your back at school? I’m sure lots of children of your age will say “Yes”. Not only the students in China have this problem, but children in the United
States also have heavy school bags.
Doctors are starting to worry that younger and younger students are having back and neck problems as a result of school bags being too heavy for them.
“It’s hard for me to go upstairs with my bag because it’s so heavy,” said Rick Hammond, an 11-year-old student in the US.
Rick is among students who have common school bags with two straps (带子) to carry them, but many other students choose rolling bags.
But even with rolling bags, getting up stairs and buses is still a problem for children. Many of them have hurt their backs and necks because of the heavy school bags.
But how much is too much? Doctors say students should carry no more than 10% to 15% of their own body weight.
Scott Bautch, a back doctor, said children under Grade 4 should stay with 10%. But it is also important that older children don’t stay with over 15%, because their bodies are still growing. “Children are losing their balance and falling down with their school bags,” he said.
Parents and teachers are starting to tell children to only take home library books they will be reading that night. Some teachers are using pieces of paper or thin workbooks for students to take home.
One of the best answers is, as some children said, to have no homework at all!
61. From the passage we can know that
A. only children in China carry too heavy school bags
B. both children in China and the US carry too heavy school bags
C. children in other countries don’t carry too heavy bags
D. only children in the US carry too heavy school bags
62. Children feel it hard for them to go upstairs because ________.
A. they are too young
B. they don’t know how to go upstairs
C. their school bags are too heavy
D. their parents don’t always go upstairs with them together
63. If a child carries a heavy school bag,
A. his back and neck will be hurt
B. his head and arms will be hurt
C. his hands will be hurt
D. his feet will be hurt
64. According to the doctor, Scott Bautch, if a child in Grade 5 weighs about 30 kilos, the school
bag he carries should not be over ________.
A. 5 kilos
B. 3 kilos
C. 5.5 kilos
D. 4.5 kilos
65. Some students think the best answer to his problems is that
A. they should have a little homework to do after they get home
B. their teachers had better not ask them to do any homework
C. they should only take home library books they will read that night
D. they should use thin workbooks instead of thick ones
Falling temperatures are no excuse to avoid outdoor exercise with your dog. Along with making sure you are appropriately dressed, your dog should also be properly protected from the elements. Some large breed dogs such as Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds and Huskies can tolerate the colder weather better than others. These dogs may also develop a thicker coat over time as they are exposed to colder weather.
Smaller breeds, however, like Chihuahuas and Miniature Pinschers, breeds with short coats and puppies should wear some type of protection, i.e, a coat or sweater, if the temperature drops too low. Look for coats or sweaters with high collars or a turtleneck that covers your dog from the base of the tail on top to the belly underneath.
Dog booties (毛线鞋) provide good protection from chemicals or salts on the pavement as well as mud. If you don’t use the booties, be sure to wipe your dog’s paw pads with room temperature water after taking it outside.
Other tips
When you bathe your dog, dry him completely before taking him out in the cold weather for a walk or exercise. It is especially important to keep your dog well groomed (打扮) during the winter months to protect him from the elements.
If your dog frequently participates in outdoor activities during the colder months, increase his food intake, especially protein, to help keep his coat grow thick and healthy. Dogs that are not as active during the winter months may need to have their food consumption reduced.
The amount of time you spend outside with your dog will depend on his size, breed type and age. Remember that ill or elderly dogs are more sensitive to cold weather. Dogs whom cold weather agrees with can spend hours outside without getting cold but some of the smaller and younger dogs’ exercise sessions should be kept shorter. Dogs should not be left outside unattended.
Another activity to consider is doggie daycare, which is an excellent alternative during cold weather months. It’s a great place for your dog to get plenty of physical and mental stimulation while being with other dogs.
Banfield Pet Hospital
66. The underlined word “elements” in the first paragraph probably means ______.
A. extreme weather
B. potential enemies
C. serious diseases
D. terrible accidents
67. Dog owners are advised to ______ in the text.
A. bathe their dogs less during the winter months
B. avoid outdoor exercise with their dogs in cold weather
C. make their dogs wear booties for a walk outside every time
D. feed their dogs more food if they’re frequently taking them out in winter
68. The author thinks dog owners should_________ in the cold weather.
A. not walk the dog
B. protect their dog pets from being hurt
C. stop walking the dog
D. avoid walking the dog
69. What can we conclude from the text?
A. Small breed dogs are usually more tolerant of cold weather than larger ones.
B. Smaller and younger dogs tend to become less active in cold weather.
C. Dogs’ paw pads should be thoroughly cleaned after outdoor activities in winter.
D. A trip to doggie daycare can get dogs better prepared for outdoor activities.
70. What is the best title for this passage?
A. How to make your dog exercise in cold weather
B. Walk dogs in the cold weather
C. Dogs like to take exercise in winter
D. Take good care of dogs
When did you last visit a shopping mall? In many places, the answer would be “last weekend.” Some people go even more often. Why? For one thing, malls offer goods and services that people need all in one place: food, clothing, things for their houses, entertainment, even medical services. So, are malls one of the highlights of modern civilization? Environmental activists would say No! They would go even further and say that consumer behavior is causing a huge environmental disaster. They cause consumers of ignorance of the side effect of their shopping—urban sprawl (扩大) .
Social scientists agree that patterns of development have changed the landscape a great deal in the last half century. Before 1950, most people lived in towns or cities and either walked to work or took public transportation. Only very wealthy people had automobiles. Farmers lived in rural areas or isolated villages and came into town only when they needed things they couldn’t produce themselves. If you gazed at the landscape you would see towns surrounded by countryside. Then a massive change occurred.
Automobiles became affordable and people were quick to adopt them. Now ambitious workers could live in the suburbs, the areas just outside cities, which started to grow rapidly. As long as there was lots of cheap land in the suburbs, no one paid much attention to the usage of that land. Malls, fast food restaurants, cinemas, and car dealerships spread out in large, flat buildings. These one–storey buildings and their parking lot took up a great deal space. Well– meaning farmers thought they were better off selling their land than growing crops. In ignorance, no one realized that once the land was built up in urban sprawl, the good farming land would be ruined forever. There was no way to preserve it.
Only in recent years have people come to mourn the old way of life as they have developed insight into the problems. Now people realize that urban sprawl has come with serious environmental problems. The negative aspects of sprawl include air and water pollution, loss of agricultural land, traffic jams, and the death of businesses in the old town centers. Many scholars think the time has come to analyze the problems better so we can develop appropriate policies to control further sprawl. Some think the best way to do is to educate citizens about their priceless environment.
71. What is mainly discussed in the passage?
A. Weekend Fun
B. Urban Sprawl
C. New Automobiles
D. Isolated Villages
72. What does the underlined word “They” refer to in the first paragraph?
A. Scientists
B. Activists.
C. Farmers.
73. Who do environmental activists blame for environmental problems?
A. Endangered animals.
B. Shopping mall owners.
C. Unthinking shoppers.
D. Ambitious farmers.
74. What do scholars think should be done about urban sprawl?
A. Understand the situations better.
B. Follow customary policies.
C. Start school in shopping malls.
D. Charge polluters a lot of money.
75. What is the scholars’ attitude toward urban sprawl?
A. Respectful.
B. Negative.
C. Positive.
D. Doubtful.
When I was quite young, my father had one of the first telephones in our neighborhood. I remember well the polished old case fastened to the wall. The shiny receiver hung on the side of the box. I was too little to reach the telephone, but used to listen with great interest when my mother used to talk to it.
Then I discovered that somewhere inside the wonderful device lived an amazing person— her name was Information Please and there was nothing she did not know. Information Please could supply anybody’s number.
My first personal experience with Information Please came one day while my mother was visiting a neighbor. I accidentally hit my finger with a hammer. The pain was terrible, but there didn’t seem to be any reason in crying because there was no one home to give sympathy. I walked around the house sucking my hurting finger, finally arriving at the stairway—the telephone! Climbing up I unhooked the receiver and held it to my ear. “Information Please,” I said.
A click or two and a small clear voice spoke into my ear, “Information.”
“I hurt my finger…” I cried. The tears came readily enough now that I had an audience. “Isn’t your mother home?” came the question. “Nobody’s home but me.” I sobbed. “Are you bleeding?” “No,” I replied. “I hit my finger with the hammer and it hurts.” “Can you open your icebox?” she asked. I said I could. “Then chip off a little piece of ice and hold it to your finger.”
After that I called Information Please for everything. I asked her for help with my geography and she told me where Philadelphia was. And there was the time that Petey, our pet canary (金丝雀) died. I called Information Please and told her the sad story. She listened, and then said the usual things grown-ups say to comfort a child. But I was unconsoled. Why is it that birds should sing so beautifully and bring joy to all families, only to end up as a heap of feathers, feet up on the bottom of a cage?
She must have sensed my deep concern, for she said quietly, “Paul, always remember that there are other worlds to sing in.” Somehow I felt better.
Another day I was on the telephone. “Information Please.” “Information,” said the now familiar voice. “How do you spell fix?” I asked.
All this took place in a small town in the Pacific Northwest. Then when I was 9 years old, we moved to Boston. I missed my friend very much. Information Please belonged to that old wooden box in former home, and I somehow never thought of trying the tall, shiny new phone that sat on the hall table.
Yet as I grew into my teens, the memories of those childhood conversations
often in moments of doubt and sadness I would recall the sense of security I had then. I appreciated now how patient, understanding, and kind she was to have spent her time on a little boy.
A few years later, on my way west to college, my plane put down in Seattle. I had about half an hour or so between planes, and I spent 15 minutes or so on the phone with my sister, who lived there now. Then without thinking what I was doing, I dialed my hometown operator and said, “Information Please.”
Unexpectedly, I heard again the small, clear voice I knew so well, “Information.” I hadn’t planned this but I heard myself saying, “Could you tell me please how to spell fix?” There was a long pause. Then came the soft spoken answer, “I guess that your finger must have healed by now.”
I laughed, “So it’s really still you,” I said. “I wonder if you have any idea how much you meant to me during that time.”
“I wonder,” she said, “if you know how much your calls meant to me. I never had any children, and I used to look forward to your calls.”
I told her how often I had thought of her over the years and I asked if I could call her again when I came back to visit my sister.
“P just ask of Sally.”
Just three months later I was back in Seattle…. A different voice answered Information and I asked for Sally.
“Are you a friend?” “Yes, a very old friend.” “Then I’m sorry to have to tell you. Sally has been working part-time the last few years because she was sick. She passed away five weeks ago.” But before I could hang up she said, “Wait a minute. Did you say your name was Paul?”
“Well, Sally left a message for you. She wrote it down. Here it is. I’ll read it. “Tell him I still say there are other worlds to sing in. He’ll know what I mean.”
I thanked her and hung up. I did know what Sally meant.
76. According to the text, Information Please is actually ________.
A. a robot
B. the author’s mother
C. a telephone operator
D. the telephone itself
77. The author picked up the telephone for the first time to ________.
A. call his mother who was visiting a neighbor
B. call the doctor for his wounded finger
C. find out what exactly lived in the telephone
D. find someone to give him sympathy
78. The underlined word “unconsoled” in paragraph 6 means ________.
A. too sad to have a talk
B. difficult to deal with somebody
C. hard to communicate with somebody
D. unable to accept comfort
79. What did Sally mean by saying those underlined words in the message?
A. The author didn’t need to feel sad for her death.
B. She went to another place to make a living as a singer
C. The world without her would still be good to the author.
D. The author should explore new worlds for his new life.
80. Why did the writer never think of trying the new phone after moving to Boston?
A. He hadn’t got used to the line service in Boston yet.
B. There was something wrong with the new phone.
C. He missed Information Please in the old phone so much.
D. He didn’t like the tall and shiny style of the new phone.
非选择题部分(共40分)
第四部分:写作 (共节,满分分)?
81. Officials attached great i________ to this incident, so they researched into the matter at once.
82. Because time is l_______, we should make full use of it.
83. Don’t worry. You’ll get f________ with everything around here as time goes by.
84. He spent only a few minutes giving us a b_______ introduction to the museum.
85. It is o_______ that people have taken measures to prevent the disease from spreading with no chickens and ducks in the market.
86. Students mustn’t leave the schoolyard without their teachers’ p_________.
87. The little boy lifted the big stone with all his s_______.
88. The student has b________ a lot from taking exercise such as keeping fit, being optimistic and so on.
89. The girl a__________ the teacher’s help very much, so she sent a card to him to express her thanks.
90. I will have to work e________ hours since my task isn’t completed yet.
短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
在缺词处加一个漏符号(∧),在该加的词把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉在错的词下划一横线,在的词When I was in high school, most of my friend had bicycles. I hoped I could also have it. One day I saw a second-hand bicycle,
that was only one hundred yuan. I asked my father the money. But he said he could only give me half of the money. He should find the other half myself. So I went to sell newspapers after the school. My father was pleasing when I showed him the money a month after. He gives me the other fifty. You can imagine how happy I was while I rode to school on my own bicycle.
第节 (满分分)用括号中所给词语翻译下列句子,然后将这些句子成一篇短文A.
1.每个国家都有特别的节日,其中有一些非常的有趣而且历史悠久。(some of which)
2.中国的春节开始于农历12月底。(take place)
3.过年前人们做好充分的准备,比如大扫除、买新衣等。(get ready,such as)
4.除夕夜,人们吃团圆饭。(a family dinner)
5.无论离家多远,这一天家里成员都会赶回来。(no matter...)
6.新年第一天,人们打扮一新,访亲探友。(dress up,greet)
7.人们给孩子们压岁钱,期待美好的未来。(look forward to,lucky money)
1.中国变得越来越富裕。(become)
2.健康饮食成为一个非常流行的话题。(healthy eating,topic)
3.人们倾向于在贵的餐馆里吃饭。(tend to do sth.)
4.他们会点不寻常的食物。他们认为有钱了,吃自己想吃的东西是完全合理的。(order,believe that,reasonable)
5.然而,事实并非如此。(fact)
6.有些食物并不益于健康,并且过多食用某种食物会引起很多疾病。(be harmful to,cause)
7.所以,均衡饮食与良好的饮食习惯对我们有很多益处。(balanced diet,benefit)
短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)When I was in high school, most of my friend had bicycles. I hoped I could also have it. One day I saw a second-hand bicycle, that was only one hundred yuan. I asked my father the money. But he said he could only give me half of the money. He should find the other half myself. So I went to sell newspapers after the school. My father was pleasing when I showed him the money a month after. He gives me the other fifty. You can imagine how happy I was while I rode to school on my own bicycle.
书面表达 (满分分)第部分:英语知识运用21—25AACBC
26—30 CBDAD
31—35 ABBAB
36—40 CDDBA
41—45 BCABD
46—50 BACBD
51—55ACBDA
56—60 BDACD
第三: 阅读理解
61—65 BCADB
66—70 ADBCA
76—80 CDDAC
第部分:写作(共三节,满分50分)
I was in high school, most of my friend had bicycles. I hoped I could also have it.
One day I saw a second-hand bicycle, that was only one hundred yuan. I asked my father ∧ the
money. But he said he could only give me half of the money. He should find the other half
myself. So I went to sell newspapers after the school. My father was pleasing when I showed
him the money a month after. He gives me the other fifty. You can imagine how happy I was
while I rode to school on my own bicycle.
A. Every country in the world has its special festivals,some of which are interesting and have a long history. The Spring Festival in China takes place at the end of December of Chinese Lunar Calendar. Before the Spring Festival,people often get everything ready for it,such as doing family cleaning and buying new clothes for the family. On the New Year’s Eve, there is a big family dinner and all the members of the family try to get back for the dinner no matter how far away they are. On the first day of the new year,dressed up in new clothes,people visit their friends and relatives,giving children lucky money and looking forward to the wonderful future.
B. China is becoming richer and richer in the world,so healthy eating is a very popular topic in the country. People tend to eat in expensive restaurants and order unusual food,believing that with more money in their pockets,it is absolutely reasonable to eat whatever they like. However,it isn’t the fact. Some food is harmful to human body,and eating some kind of food too much will cause many diseases. Therefore,keeping a balanced diet and a good eating habit will be of great benefit to us.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
高考学习网:
高考学习网:
班级:高一(
姓名:_______________班序号:________________
考号:___________________
其他相关资源
友情链接:
客服总机:400-606-99777 业务传真:010- 客服邮箱:Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号

我要回帖

更多关于 pizzahut 的文章

随机推荐