求这首歌求一部av的名字字!

【音乐求助】求这首歌的名字和有关信息!!_音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,424,769贴子:
【音乐求助】求这首歌的名字和有关信息!!收藏
有没有高手知道啊,跪求~~
劲乐团 - V3
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求歌曲名字
急用!!! - 英雄联盟视频 - 爱拍原创求这首歌的名字_百度知道
提问者采纳
您好,歌曲是:金达莱花
提问者评价
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
金达莱花 网络歌曲歌词那屋你妈羊葛优无 哥西给带路求口喽都啊你奴木奴里有里那羊葛优里呀桑 金达莱古屋啊龙大妈哥西给类古里有里大卡西了哥龙 奴因可不促发苦里求喽拜口妈西有否仨那屋你妈羊葛优无 哥西给带路求口喽都啊你奴木奴里有里那那屋你妈羊葛优无 哥西给带路马路西无里不里度里有里大羊葛优里呀桑 金达莱古屋啊龙大妈哥西给类古里有里大卡西了哥龙 奴因可不促发苦里求喽拜口妈西有否仨那屋你妈羊葛优无 哥西给带路求口喽都啊你奴木奴里有里那奶个都拿 巴冷给有苦带路慢度拉无苦但古秒 撒拉汗给几那屋你妈羊葛优无 哥西给带路马路西无里不里度里有里大羊葛优里呀桑 金达莱古屋啊龙大妈哥西给类古里有里大卡西了哥龙 奴因可不促发苦里求喽拜口妈西有否仨那屋你妈羊葛优无 哥西给带路求口喽都啊你奴木奴里有里那
Fort Minor - Remember the name[Intro]You ready?! Lets go!Yeah, for those of you that want to know what we're all aboutIt's like this y'all (c'mon!)[Chorus - Mike Shinoda]This is 10% luck,20% skill,15% concentrated power of will,5% pleasure,50% pain,And 100% reason to remember the name!Mike![Mike]He doesn't need his name up in lightsHe just wants to be heard whether it's the beat or the micAnd he feels so unlike everybody else-aloneIn spite of the fact that some people still think that they know himBut fuck emHe knows the codeIt's not about the salaryIt's all about reality and making some noiseMakin' the story - makin sure his clique stays upThat means when he puts it down Tak's pickin it up! let's go![Tak]Who the hell is he anyway?He never really talks muchNever concerned with status but still leavin them star struckHumbled through opportunities given to him despite the factThat many misjudge him because he makes a livin from writin rapsPut it together himself, now the picture connectsNever askin for someone's help (help), to get some respectHe's only focused on what he wrote, his will is beyond reachAnd now it all unfolds, the skill of an artist[Ryu]It's just 20% skill80% fear, Bea 100% clear cause Ryu is illWho would've thought he'd be the one to set the west in flamesAnd I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Method, &Name Of The Game&Came back dropped Megadef, took 'em to churchI like bleach, man, why you had the stupidest verse?This dude is the truth, now everybody givin him guest spotsHis stock's through the roof, I heard he fuckin with S. Dot![Chorus - Mike Shinoda]This is 10% luck,20% skill,15% concentrated power of will,5% pleasure,50% pain,And 100% reason to remember the name![Ryu]They call him Ryu The SickAnd he's spittin fire and MikeGot him out the dryer he's hotFound him in Fort Minor with TakBeen a fuckin annihilist porcupineHe's a prick, he's a cockThe type woman want to be with, and rappers hope he get shotEight years in the makin, patiently waitin to blowNow the record with Shinoda's takin over the globeHe's got a partner in crime, his shit is equally dopeYou wont believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid's throat!Tak![Tak]He's not your everyday on the blockHe knows how to work with what he's gotMakin his way to the topHe often thinks its a common artist's namePeople keep askin him was it given at birthOr does it stand for an acronym?No, he's livin proof, Got him rockin' the boothHe'll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juice (juice)Him and his crew are known around as one of the bestDedicated to what they do and give 100%[Mike]Forget Mike, Nobody really knows how or why he works so hardIt seems like he's never got timeBecause he writes every note and he writes every lineAnd I've seen him at work when that light goes on in his mindIt's like a design is written in his head every timeBefore he even touches a key or speaks in a rhymeAnd those motherfuckers he runs with, those kids that he signed?Ridiculous, without even trying, how do they do it?![Chorus - Mike Shinoda]This is 10% luck,20% skill,15% concentrated power of will,5% pleasure,50% pain,And 100% reason to remember the name!This is 10% luck,20% skill,15% concentrated power of will,5% pleasure,50% pain,And 100% reason to remember the name![Outro - Mike Shinoda]Yeah! Fort MinorM. ShinodaStyles of Beyond -Ryu! Takbir! Machine Shop!
金达菜花,一定对,qq音乐上有,这个老早了
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 求大神告诉我这首歌叫什么!!!
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
求大神告诉我这首歌叫什么!!!
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-求这首歌的名字!_百度知道
Selena Gomez - Love you like a love song试听: It&#39;s been said and doneEvery beautiful thought&#39;s been already sungAnd I guess right now here&#39;s another oneSo your melody will play on and on, with best we ownYou are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredibleA center full of miracle, lyricalYou&#39;ve saved my life againAnd I want you to know babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyAnd I keep it in re-pe-pe-peatI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyAnd I keep it in re-pe-pe-peatCursing me, boy you played through my mind like a symphonyThere&#39;s no way to describe what you do to meYou just do to me, what you doAnd it feels like I&#39;ve been rescuedI&#39;ve been set freeI am hyptonized by your destinyYou are magical, lyrical, beautifulYou are...I want you to know babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a l旦绩测啃爻救诧寻超默ove song, babyAnd I keep it in re-pe-pe-peatI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyAnd I keep it in re-pe-pe-peatNo one can pauseYou stand alone, to every record I ownMusic to my hear that&#39;s what you areA song that goes on and onI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyAnd I keep it in re-pe-pe-peatI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI, I love you like a love song, babyI love you...like a love song... 中文歌词有人说,做 每一个美丽的想法的是已经传唱 猜对了,我现在在这里的另一个 所以,你的旋律将演奏和, 我们自己的最佳你是美丽的,
就像一个梦想成活着,不可思议 一个中心的奇迹,充满抒情 你再次救了我的生活而我想让你知道宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝而且我一直在重新PE - PE -泥炭它 我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝 我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝而且我一直在重新PE - PE -泥炭它 通过我的心像一首交响乐 有没有办法来描述你做什么我 你只要做我的,你做什么 它感觉就像我已经获救 我已经被释放 我hyptonize由你的命运 你是神奇的,抒情,优美的 你是... ...我想让你知道宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝而且我一直在重新PE - PE -泥炭它 我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝而且我一直在重新PE - PE -泥炭它 没有人可以暂停 你独立,每一个记录我自己 音乐我听到的是你 一首歌曲,并在云上 我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝而且我一直在重新PE - PE -泥炭它 我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我,我爱你就像爱的歌曲,宝贝我爱你... ...就像一首情歌
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
名字的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这首歌是这样唱的 的文章

随机推荐