last weekend教案 wewenttoachildre'stheatr

急,专家进,短文改错Last week,we asked ten student at No.3 Middle School.What they do over the weekend.For most kid,the weekend was a mixture of fun or work.Ten kids did homework or study.On Saturday afternoon,five kids went shopping.And three _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急,专家进,短文改错Last week,we asked ten student at No.3 Middle School.What they do over the weekend.For most kid,the weekend was a mixture of fun or work.Ten kids did homework or study.On Saturday afternoon,five kids went shopping.And three
急,专家进,短文改错Last week,we asked ten student at No.3 Middle School.What they do over the weekend.For most kid,the weekend was a mixture of fun or work.Ten kids did homework or study.On Saturday afternoon,five kids went shopping.And three go to the library.Two kids also played computer game.On Saturday evening,seven kids watched movie or stayed in home and watched TV.On Sunday,two kids visited friends,and five played sport.10处错
Last week,we asked ten student[student-students] at No.3 Middle School what they do[do-- did ] over the weekend.For most kid[kid-- kids],the weekend was a mixture of fun or[or-- and] work.Ten kids did homework or study[study- studied].On Saturday afternoon,five kids went shopping.And three go[go-- went] to the library.Two kids also played computer game[game-- games ].On Saturday evening,seven kids watched movie[movie-- movies] or stayed in[in-- at] home and watched TV.On Sunday,two kids visited friends,and five played sport[sport-- sports].10处错
Last week,we asked ten student [/students/]
at No.3 Middle School.What they do[/did/] over[/on/]
the weekend.For most kid[/kids/],the weekend was a mixture of fun or[/and/] work.Ten kids did homewo...
第一行:1.student改成2.at改成in 3..去掉,W小写;4.do改成第二行:1.kid改成kids 2.or改成and
第三行:1.or改成and第四行:1.go改成went
第五行:1.game改成games
2.movie改成movies
3.in改成at我怎么改了11处啊Last week ,we went to the beach.On the…翻译全文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Last week ,we went to the beach.On the…翻译全文
上周,我们去了海边的沙滩.在...上Last week ,we went to the beach.On the…翻译全文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
上周,我们去了海边的沙滩.在...上英语翻译翻译How is everything?Weall miss you.Last week,I went to Hawaii with Dad and Mom.It is really a wonderful piace.We a lot Of seafood and watched a very beautiful dance.It was so hot in Hawaii,but we had a good time there.Here is a photo _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译How is everything?Weall miss you.Last week,I went to Hawaii with Dad and Mom.It is really a wonderful piace.We a lot Of seafood and watched a very beautiful dance.It was so hot in Hawaii,but we had a good time there.Here is a photo
英语翻译翻译How is everything?Weall miss you.Last week,I went to Hawaii with Dad and Mom.It is really a wonderful piace.We a lot Of seafood and watched a very beautiful dance.It was so hot in Hawaii,but we had a good time there.Here is a photo for you.Hope you like it.Please write me soon.
最近过的怎么样?我们都很想念你.上个星期,我和爸爸妈妈去了夏威夷.那里真的是个很棒的地方.我们吃了很多海鲜而且观看了一场美丽的舞蹈.夏威夷太热了,但是我们过得很愉快.这里是给你的照片,尽快回信.
你好吗?我们都想念你。上周,我和父母亲一起去了夏威夷。那儿真是一个很美妙的地方。我们吃了很多海鲜,看到了一场很美的舞蹈。在夏威夷很热,但我们在那度过了美好的时光。这张照片送给你。希望你喜欢。请快点回信。(但上面这篇英文错误太多了,还好能猜得到意思)...
一切都好,我们都很想你。上周,我和父母去夏威夷。那真是个好地方,我们吃了很多海鲜,并观看了美丽的舞蹈,虽然夏威夷很热,但是我们玩的很高兴。这是给你的照片, 希望你喜欢。请给我回信
这是我课本上的,没错。不知道别瞎说英语翻译Helping and LearningAt our school,we sometimes have a special day to help others.Last year we went to an old people’s home and sang songs and performed a play for them.The old people were very happy.We should be allowed to take time to _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Helping and LearningAt our school,we sometimes have a special day to help others.Last year we went to an old people’s home and sang songs and performed a play for them.The old people were very happy.We should be allowed to take time to
英语翻译Helping and LearningAt our school,we sometimes have a special day to help others.Last year we went to an old people’s home and sang songs and performed a play for them.The old people were very happy.We should be allowed to take time to do things like that more often.For example,we should visit primary schools and help teach young students.I want to be a teacher when I’m older,so it would be a great experience for me.Other students would like to do other jobs.For example,my friend Tian Ge wants to write for a newspaper.She should be allowed to volunteer at the newspaper office once a week.On Friday afternoons,many students are sleepy after a long week of classes.Some students should be allowed to have Friday afternoons off to volunteer and help others.
互帮互助在我们学校,我们有一个特定的帮助别人的日子.去年,我们去敬老院给他们表演唱歌,游戏.老人们很高兴.我们应该拿出更多的时间做些有意义的事.例如,我们应该组织去小学教一些小孩子.因为等我长大了我想成为一名老师,所以对于我来说这个是一个很宝贵的经验.一些学生想去做另一些事.例如,我的朋友Tian Ge 想成为一名新闻记者.她应该先在新闻部做一个免费的实习记者.在礼拜五的下午.许多学生在一个礼拜的课结束以后都会睡觉.这些学生应该在礼拜五的下午去做义工免费为大家提供帮助.
在 我 们 学 校,我 们 有 一 个 特 定 的 帮 助 别 人 的 日 子 。去
年, 我 们 去敬 老院
给 他 们表 演 , 唱 歌 , 老 人 们 很 高 兴。 我
该拿 出更 多 的 时
有 意 义 的事 。 例 如 , 我 们 应 该 去 小 学 教 一 些小 孩 子 。我 长 大 了 我 想 成 为 一 名 老 师, 所 以 对 于 我 来 说 这 将是...

我要回帖

更多关于 last weekend教案 的文章

随机推荐