thank you for your invitation一带一路是什么意思思

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解Hi, Tim: Thank you for your invitation to visit your..
Hi, Tim:&&&&&&& Thank you for your invitation to visit your school next week, I am sorry I can't come. I'm not free next week. On Monday, I am having a piano lesson from 8:00 to 10:00 in the morning, and I have to study for the math test in the evening. On Tuesday, I am meeting a friend from my hometown at the train station. On Wednesday, I'm playing football with my friends. I have to look after my sick grandpa on Thursday. On Friday, I'm helping one of my classmates to study English. I'm really busy the whole week. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Frank
1. Why can't Frank visit Tim's school next week?
A. Because he has a piano lesson.&&&&&& B. Because he is busy.C. Because he is ill.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Because he is playing football with his friends.
2. How long is Frank having a piano lesson on Monday?
A. One hour.&&&&&& B. At 8:00 o'clock.&&&&C. Two hours.&&&&D. At 10:00 o'clock.
3. Where is Frank meeting his friend on Tuesday?
A. At the train station.&& B. From his hometown.&&C. At a bus station.&& D. At school.
4. Who is Frank going to look after next week?
A. His friend.&&&&&&&&&&B. His classmates.&&&&C. His grandma.&&D. His grandfather.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:重庆市期末题
1-4 B C A D
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解Hi, Tim: Thank you for your invitation to visit your..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解Hi, Tim: Thank you for your invitation to visit your..”考查相似的试题有:
2661928785623186411560710248192677Thank you for your ___ to visit next week.
B.invitation
C.inviting
该知识易错题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Ask a questionLog-in&for no adsThis is a discussion thread&·&6 replies&·&&·&
: Dear teachers and friends,The scenario is like this. I just joined the Company ABC and still in training. Yesterday I received an email from University XYZ. They asked me whether I’m available for the interview.I really want the position as a part time which I don’t mentioned it while I writing email to them. Hopefully they can schedule the interview while I’m on leave because I’m working on shift. And hopefully, while I’m on off day, I can teaching there as a part time lecturer.Here is the email from her and my draft. Your kind advice in this matter would be most appreciated.
Dear Hampeh,I am writing with regard to your application for a lecturing position at .I would like to invite you over for an interview next week. Will Thursday 11th September, 10 am be convenient for you?Regards,Sarah And here is my draft to her... Dear Sarah,Thanks for your invitation. I really appreciate the opportunity given. The position is very interesting. Fyi, I have just joined Company X this month and I will start working on shift as of the following.
M T W T F S S M T W T F S S0 0 0 0 X X X X 0 0 0 X X XX
Where 0 is working days and X is off day. I’lll start the shift later after completed the training. Now I have to come at office at 9 – 5 every day.As I joined the company, I wouldn’t be nice if I take a leave. Is it possible if your good side can wait until I’m working on shift whereby I can attend to the interview during my off day.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you and best regards,Hampeh
Sep 05 :06Junior Member
: .Dear Sarah,Thank you very much for your invitation. I really appreciate the opportunity for an interview. The position is very interesting.
Unfortunately, I have just joined Company X this month, and I will start working on shift as per the following schedule
(Where 0 is a working day and X is an off day): M T W T F S S M T W T F S S0 0 0 0 X X X X 0 0 0 X X *** I will soon start this shift work, after completing the training.
Currently, I must come to my office 9 – 5 every day.As I have just joined the company, it would be difficult to take a day's leave at the moment. Would it be possible for you to postpone my interview until I am on shift work, when I could then have it scheduled during one of my off days?I look forward to hearing from you about this possibility.
Thank you very much for your time and trouble. Best regards,HampehSep 05 :37Veteran Member
Anonymous:Dear Mister Micawber, teachers and fellow friends,Thank you for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. Just one more thing, do you thing I should mention about part time lecturer because I never mention it in my application letter.The main purpose I want to apply for part time job is because I like to teach people. It makes me remember things better especially things that related to my work (I only teaching subject that related to my work). After all, because of the nature of my job, I have a lot of free time.I just modified the letter with the purpose to make it better. The changes is in the bold font. Well, what do you think about it?Thank you and best regards,Dear Sarah,With reference to your email of 21st November, I would like to thank you very much for your invitation. I really appreciate the opportunity for an interview. The position is very interesting. I am very much interested in the opportunity to contribute to University of XYZ. Unfortunately, I have just joined Company X this month, and I will start working on shift as per the following schedule (Where 0 is a working day and X is an off day):M T W T F S S M T W T F S S0 0
0 X X X I will soon start this shift work, after completing the training. Currently, I must come to my office 9 – 5 every day.As I have just joined the company, it would be difficult to take a day's leave at the moment. Would it be possible for you to postpone my interview until I am on shift work, when I could then have it scheduled during one of my off days?I look forward to hearing from you about this possibility. Thank you very much for your time and trouble.Best regards,HampehSep 05 :40
:Dear Mister Micawber, teachers and fellow friends,Thank you for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. Just one more thing, do you thing I should mention about part time lecturer because I never mention it in my application letter.The main purpose I want to apply for part time job is because I like to teach people. It makes me remember things better especially things that related to my work (I only teaching subject that related to my work). After all, because of the nature of my job, I have a lot of free time.I just modified the letter with the purpose to make it better. The changes is in the bold font. Well, what do you think about it?Thank you and best regards,--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Sarah,With reference to your email of 21st November, I would like to thank you very much for your invitation. I really appreciate the opportunity for an interview. The position is very interesting. I am very much interested in the opportunity to contribute to University of XYZ. Unfortunately, I have just joined Company X this month, and I will start working on shift as per the following schedule (Where 0 is a working day and X is an off day):M T W T F S S M T W T F S S0 0
0 X X X I will soon start this shift work, after completing the training. Currently, I must come to my office 9 – 5 every day.As I have just joined the company, it would be difficult to take a day's leave at the moment. Would it be possible for you to postpone my interview until I am on shift work, when I could then have it scheduled during one of my off days?I apologize for any difficulty this rescheduling may cause and I look forward to hearing from you about this possibility. Thank you very much for your time and trouble.Best regards,HampehSep 05 :53
: .The phrases you have added are just supernumerary gobbledygook.
I suggest you leave them out.. Sep 05 :30
: Ok. Thanks for your advice. btw, I learned two vocabulary today.supernumerary · 1 present in excess of the normal or requisite number.2 not belonging to a regular staff but engaged for extra work. ? (of an actor) appearing on stage but not speaking.·
(pl. supernumeraries) a supernumerary person or thing. C17: from late L.
‘(soldier) added to a legion after it is complete’. gobbledegook (also gobbledygook)·
informal meaningless or unintelligible language, especially when over-technical or pompous. 1940s (orig. US): prob. imitating a turkey’s gobble.Sep 07 :57
Anonymous:
Actually, I think this pattern below is often used in business or any other professional occasions.[With reference to your email of 21st November, I would like to thank you very much for your invitation. I really appreciate the opportunity for an interview. The position is very interesting. I am very much interested in the opportunity to contribute to University of XYZ. ]But the other one ,is sounds naturally, and mostly possible to say it in life. Apr 12 :55
&& 2015, xC v7.3.1.27552. All content posted by our users is a contribution to the , this does not include imported usenet posts.*
For web related enquires please contact us on , status updates are available at .
*Usenet post removal: Use 'X-No-Archive' or please send proof of the poster's email, we will remove immediately.Views expressed in this community do not reflect the views of MediaCet LTD, and we are in no way liable for such content.Offensive or malicious content will be removed immediately, please send an email to

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you for your 的文章

随机推荐