英语句子翻译在线36-40

英语翻译用括号里的词语将句子翻译成英文能翻译多少翻译多少!不许有在线翻译的!1.下雨天,Barbara宁愿呆在家里也不愿意去购物(prefer)2.我能保证你会对我们产品和服务的质量感到满意(gu_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译用括号里的词语将句子翻译成英文能翻译多少翻译多少!不许有在线翻译的!1.下雨天,Barbara宁愿呆在家里也不愿意去购物(prefer)2.我能保证你会对我们产品和服务的质量感到满意(gu
英语翻译用括号里的词语将句子翻译成英文能翻译多少翻译多少!不许有在线翻译的!1.下雨天,Barbara宁愿呆在家里也不愿意去购物(prefer)2.我能保证你会对我们产品和服务的质量感到满意(guarantee)3母亲提醒我每天放学回家路上不要买不健康的垃圾食品(remind)4,将语言知识应用于日常交际至关重要(apply)5.女主人尽力让客人有宾至如归的感觉(make,welcome)6.由于台风,滚石乐队(the Rolling Stones)推迟了本周在上海的演出(because of)7,医生告诫家长吃太多垃圾食品和快餐食品对孩子身体有害(warm)8,人们认为带有杀虫剂的蔬菜和水果对我们的健康有危险(it is believed;be dangerous to)9.人们喜欢以发短信来取得联系,而不是打电话(instead of)10.他们居然成功的实施这项绕月计划让我们感到很惊奇(succeed,should)11.我们必须仔细的比较,然后选定最终的文章(decide on,before)12.这种植物的叶子含有维生素,蛋白质和矿物质(contain)13.好像Gregory还未意识到平衡膳食的重要性(it seems that,a balanced diet)14.Martin不得不匆匆开完会就去德国出差了(have to.hurry)15,科学家们一定再继续载人航行的研究(must,carry on)16,我肯定,在演讲方面 Bruce比他的同学都好( ahead of)17,是该孩子们不依赖父母独自生活的时候了(it's time for,on one's own)18和邻近的小商店比起来,超市提供居民更多可供选择的物品(compare)19.你安排了车来飞机场接我,想的真周到(arrange)20.Caroline 直到Peter打来电话才听说John的死讯(hear of)21.他们期望产品的数量不断增长(keep doing)22.因为和老板关系不好,他辞职了(because of)23.再过二、三年上海就要举办2010世博会(it be.before.)24.,青藏铁路通车已经有两个月了(since...)25.社会是由来自各行各业(all walks of life)的人们组成(be make up of)26,他为自己在数学方面优于班上其他同学而感到自豪(ahead)27,孙桥的各种新植物品种让许多当地务农家庭获益(benefit)28.位于人民广场的上海大剧院是一个辉煌的建筑物(locate,非限定性地语从句)29.通过新技术,这一开发区已成为中国发展最快的区域之一(prove)30.应该保护稀有动物以免灭绝(extinction).(被动语态,preserve...from...)31下午五点之后,游客不准进入美术馆(admit)32,看着在清澈的水中的倒影,Athena被自己的美丽吸引住了(attract)33.乘有轨电车10分钟到峰顶,你就可欣赏美丽的风景(祈使句+and...)34.美术馆大厅里的雕塑包括一位著名艺术家的(include)35.人们相信长城是建筑史上最宏伟的人造建筑之一(it is believed)36.为了纪念( in memory of)那些历史事件和英雄人物,人们建造了这座纪念碑(construst)37,冷冻是保存食物的最有效方法之一(preserve)38,八达岭位于北京西北65公里处(locate)39,一杯红茶或黑咖啡不含有热量(calory)(contain)40,我有必要与牙医预约吗(is it.)41,我们应该学会怎样处理生活中的烦恼(deal)42,缺乏交流导致了他们之间的误解(lead)43,.健康的头发取决于均衡的饮食和你对待它的方式(depend)44.改进一下你的肢体语言,你会给顾客们留下一个好印象的(...and...)
1.on the rainy day, barbara prefers staying at home to going shopping.2.I can guarantee that you should be satisfied with our products and service qualities. 3 My mother reminds me of not buying unhealthy junk food on the way home after class everyday.4,It is significant to apply language knowledge to common communication.5.The hostess endeavors to make guests feel welcome.6.because of typhoon, the Rolling Stones postpones the performance in Shanghai this week.7,Doctors warn parents that eating too much junk food and fast food will do harm to their children.8,It is believed that vegetables and fruits with insecticides are dangerous to our health.9.people are fond of keeping in touch with each other by texting instead of calling.10.we feel surprised that they should have succeeded in carrying on this Lunar project. 11.we should have made a clear comparison before deciding on the final version of article.12.the leaves of this plant contain vitamin, protein and mineral substance.13.it seems that Gregory has not yet realized the importance of a balanced diet.14.Martin has to go to Germany on business after hurrying on the meeting.15 the scientists must continue to carry on the manned spaceship.16 i assure that Bruce is ahead of his classmates in the speech.17,it's time for children to live on their own.18 compared with the small shop nearby, supermarket provides residents
with multiple products.19.you are so considerate that you have arranged to pick me up at airport.20.Caroline did not hear of the death of John until Peter called her21.they expect the quantities of products keeping increasing.22.because of bad relation with his boss, he resigned.23. it is two or three years before the 2010 world EXPO will be held in Shanghai.24. It has been two months since Qinghai-Tibet Railway was opened to traffic.25. the society is made up of people from all walks of life.26, he feels proud of being ahead of his classmates in mathematics.27 Sun Qiao’s new plants of various kinds benefit many local families living on the farming.28.Shanghai Great Theater, which is located in People’s Square, is the splendid architecture. 29.by the new technology, this Open Economic Zone has been proved to one of the fastest developing areas in China.30.the rare animals should be preserved from extinction.31 the visitors are not admitted to enter the Gallery after five pm.32,watching the inverted reflection in clear water,Athena is attracted by her own beauty.33.take ten-minute railway to the top, and you can appreciate the beautiful scenery. 34.the sculptures in the gallery hall include one of the famous artists’ works.35. it is believed the Great Wall is one of the marvelous manned architectures in the history of architect.36. in memory of those historical events and heroes, people constructed this monument.37 freezing is the most effective way to preserve the food.38 Badaling is located in the 65 kilometers from the northwest of Beijing.39,a cup of black tea or strong black coffee does not contain calories.40,is it necessary for me to make an appointment with Doctor?41,we should learn how to deal with the troubles in the life.42,the absence of communication leads to misunderstanding between them.43,.healthy hair depends on the balanced diet and the way you treat it.44.change your body language, and you will give a good impression on guests.英语翻译句子_百度知道
提问者采纳
he decided to be a doctor.35 The skirt looks nice?39 It is impolite to talk with an old man in that way.40 A small river goes through this beautiful village. May I try it on.34 The little boy is looking forward to meeting Li Shuhao soon?37 When he was ten.38 How long did it take you to reach there33 My father made a promise that he would buy me a new bike?36 Why not visit the museum in our city
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
com/zhidao/pic/item/7af40ad162d9f2d3ec907803abec8ad.baidu
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
40句英语日常用语,请翻译,谢谢!
吗?很都人说他是天才,他是一名喜剧大师,搞笑的风格很独特,他为中国的喜剧电影开拓了很大空间.
5我还有一个笑话讲给你听怎么样?
6我早就想来见你了,知识觉的自己英语水平不够,来了也说不了几句英语.
7虽然现在我的水平也不高,但我想多多少少还是能讲上几句.
8你平时在家都做些什么事?
9我在家学英语的时候比较多.我一般很少学除英语以外的科目,因为我对它们不怎么赶兴趣.
10我的英语成绩不好,因为我认识的单词太少了
11我所说的都是些简单的英语句子
12你能用汉语说上几句话吗?
13用笛子我只能吹出一首曲子来,是我上小学的时候学的.
14我从来不重视我的英语成绩,我觉的英语是用来交流的
15背诵英语课文与英语句子对提高英语水平有极大的帮助.
16你俩到中国几年了?
17这已经是第3个年头了.你的妻子和孩子也在中国吗?你的妻子是中国人吗?你是否考虑过在中国安家?
18身在他乡思念你祖国和家乡的时候多吗?
19中国的食品与你们国家的食品有什么不同之处吗?你更爱吃哪一个国家的?
20你喜欢看哪一种类型的电影?我爱看动作片.
21事实上,我失败了多少次连我自己都不清楚.
22我会背一首英语诗,不知你是否听过
23二百年前中国什么样,那个小村就什么样
24她好象永远长不大,而且非常任性.
25我的妈妈很爱唠叨.
26你大孩子是男孩还是女孩?
27你喜欢体育节目吗?
28我爱看NBA还有国际新闻
29中国的环境污染太严重了,那么祖国的环境比中国强吧?
30说说中国的学生和你们国家的学生的不同之处好吗?
31我觉的中国学校里教英语的方式太糟糕了,学生太被动,而且我们学校一点也不重视口语,高中英语老师的口语水平都很一般
32我认为学英语第一关该过的就是口语,当口语过关的时候,笔试自然事半功倍.
33大部分中国人都把学习英语的顺序打乱了.
34学英语一定要多说,那样用不了3个月你就能与被人自由交谈了.
35你在哪工作?工作忙吗?
36你喜欢做什么运动?经常做体育锻炼无论是对生理还是心理都有好处.
37你平时爱上网吗?
38起的真早啊(早上见面是用)吃过早餐了吗?吃的什么?
39路上小心点.
40我赶时间要走了.
大家还关注谁能帮我用英语翻译这些句子
谁能帮我用英语翻译这些句子
1 桌子上有本书
2 我们需要多说英语
3 你能为我翻译一下吗
4 李华想再吃一个汉堡
5 你说的太快了,请您慢点说
6 他有如此多的有趣的故事
7 这位老人有如此多的钱,但他并不开心
8 汤姆做功课很仔细
9英语很容易,并不难
10 操场上有一些男孩正在踢足球
11 李华把书包放在了椅子上
12 她变的安静了
13 不要过多的玩电脑
14 教室里有一些学生正在读书
15 当我走过办公室时,我总是看到老师们在工作
16 他看见那两个男人离开了宾馆
17 看!孩子们玩的多开心
18 图书馆里有很多可读的书
19 我们应该早睡早起
20 我想给你们两个照张相
21 小心,不要摔倒
22 我没有太多可说的
23 兔子撞到了大树上
24 我在大街上遇到了一个老朋友
25 你应该更懂得努力的学习
26 你可以叫我小李
27 请快些给我发信息
28 请用钢笔写在纸上
29 他直视着他的妈妈
30 两天以后,我们将要出发
31 飞机很快就到了
32 昨天我们去了公园
33 今天我们打算参观博物馆
34 沿着这条街走,在第二个交通灯处向右转。
35 不要读了。开始写一写吧
36 我今天已经超过13岁了
37 公共汽车来了
38 谁想跟我一起去图书馆
39 在教师节,我想给老师买花
40 火车终于到了
41 李华正在带着风筝,他想让风筝高高的飞起来
42 孩子们与老师一起地相爱那个学校走去。
会几个答几个 谢谢了大家
1 桌子上有本书&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& There is a book on the desk。
2 我们需要多说英语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We need to practise English as often as possible。
3 你能为我翻译一下吗&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Could you please translate it for me?
4 李华想再吃一个汉堡&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua wants to have one more hamburg。
5 你说的太快了,请您慢点说&&&&&&&&&&You speak too fast,please slow down。
6 他有如此多的有趣的故事&&&&&&&&&&&&& He has so many funny stories。
7 这位老人有如此多的钱,但他并不开心&This old man has so&much money,however,he is not happy。
8 汤姆做功课很仔细&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tom does his homework carefully。
9英语很容易,并不难&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English is easy ,and not difficult to learn.
10 操场上有一些男孩正在踢足球&&&&&& Some boys are playing football in the playground.
11 李华把书包放在了椅子上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua puts his bag on the chair.
12 她变的安静了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& She becomes quiet.
13 不要过多的玩电脑&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don't play computer too much.
14 教室里有一些学生正在读书&&&&&&&&&&&Some students are reading books in the classroom.
15 当我走过办公室时,我总是看到老师们在工作& I always see teachers working when I pass the office.
16 他看见那两个男人离开了宾馆&&&&&&& He saw that two men left the hotel.
17 看!孩子们玩的多开心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Look! Children are playing happily.
18 图书馆里有很多可读的书&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&There are many books to read in the library.
19 我们应该早睡早起&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We should go to bed early and get up early.
20 我想给你们两个照张相&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I want to take a photo of you two.
21 小心,不要摔倒&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Be careful, don't fall.
22 我没有太多可说的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I have&no more&to say.
23 兔子撞到了大树上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The rabbit&crashed into a big tree.
24 我在大街上遇到了一个老朋友&&&&&&&&&&I met with an old friend in the street.
25 你应该更懂得努力的学习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You should understand work hard much better.
26 你可以叫我小李&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You can call me Xiao Li.
27 请快些给我发信息&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Please send me a message as soon as possible.
28 请用钢笔写在纸上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Please write on the paper with a pen.
29 他直视着他的妈妈&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&He is looking right at his mother.
30 两天以后,我们将要出发&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We are going to leave after two days.
31 飞机很快就到了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The aeroplane is about to reach very soon。
32 昨天我们去了公园&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We went to the park yesterday。
33 今天我们打算参观博物馆&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We plan to visit the museum today。
34 沿着这条街走,在第二个交通灯处向右转。 Walk along this street,and turn right at the second traffic&light。
35 不要读了。开始写一写吧&&&&&& Stop reading and begin to write。
36 我今天已经超过13岁了&&&&&&&&&&&I am over 13 years old today。
37 公共汽车来了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The bus is coming。
38 谁想跟我一起去图书馆&&&&&&&&&&& Who want to go to the library with me?
39 在教师节,我想给老师买花&&&& I want to&send flowers to the teacher on Teachers' Day。
40 火车终于到了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The train finally arrived。
41 李华正在带着风筝,他想让风筝高高的飞起来&&&& Li Hua is holding a kite,he wants fly it high。
42 孩子们与老师一起地相爱那个学校走去。&&Teachers and Children are walking towards that school together.
会几个答几个 谢谢了大家
我来1,A book on the table2,We need to speak more English3,Can you get me translation4,Li hua want to have a hamburger5,You talk too fast, please speak more slowly6,He has so many interesting stories7,The old man has so much money, but he is not happy8,Tom doing his homework very carefully9,English is easy, not hard10,The playground there was some boys are playing football11,Li hua put my bag in a chair12,She grew quiet13,Don't be too much playing computer14,There are some students in the classroom is reading a book15,When I walked through the office, I always see the teachers at work16,He saw the two men left the hotel17,Look! The children are playing more than happy18,The library has many book to read19,We should be early to bed and early to rise20,I want to give you two picture21 careful, do not fallAnd I don't have much to say23 the rabbit hit the big tree24 I met an old friend on the streets25 you should know more study hard26 you can call me xiao li27 please quicker to me a message28 please write with a pen on paper29 he stares at his mother30Two days later, we'll departure31 aircraft &will come soon32 yesterday we went to the parkAnd today we are going to visit the museum34 go along this street, take the second turn right at the traffic lights.35 don't read. Started writing a right36 I have today more than 13 years old37 the bus arrived38 who want to go to the library with me39And in the teachers' day, I want to buy a flower to the teacher40 the train finally arrived41 li hua carrying kite, he wanted to make a kite high fly42 children and the teacher walked together in love the school.这是你的作业吧!(^*o*^)
其他回答 (4)
你加我Q我告诉你,太多了。
1.there is a book on the desk.2.we need to speak english more often.3.could you translate it for me?4.li hua want to eat a hamberger more.5.you speak quickly, could you please speak a little slowly?6.he keeps so much interesting stories in his mind.
7.the old man has so much money,but he isn&t happy.8.tom does his homework carefully.9.english is easy,not very difficult.10.there are some boys playing soccer on the playground.11.li hua put his bag on the chair.12.she become quiet.
13.don&t play computer too much.14.there are some students reading in the classroom.15.i always see the teachers are working
when i go through the work-room.16.he saw the two man leaved the hotel.17look! kids are having a good time.太多了,不打了,手痛
13.don&t play computer too much.14.there are some students reading in the classroom.15.i always see the teachers are working
when i go through the work-room.16.he saw the two man leaved the hotel.17look! kids are having a good time.太多了,不打了,手痛
1 a book on the table
2 we need to speak more English
3 you interpret for me
4 li hua want to have a hamburger
5 you spoke too fast, please speak more slowly
He has so many interesting stories
And the old man has so much money, but he is not happy
8 Tom doing his homework very carefully
9 English is easy, not hard
10 the playground there was some boys are playing football
11 li hua put my bag in a chair
12 she grew quiet
13 don't too many computers
And there are some students in the classroom is reading a book
15 when I walked through the office, I always see the teachers at work
He saw the two men left the hotel
17 look! The children are playing more than happy
18 the library has many book to read
19 we should ?
1. 桌子上有本书&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& There is a book on the desk。
2 .我们需要多说英语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We need to practise English as often as possible。
3 .你能为我翻译一下吗&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Could you please translate it for me?
4. 李华想再吃一个汉堡&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua wants to have one more hamburg。
5. 你说的太快了,请您慢点说&&&&&&&&&&You speak too fast,please slow down。
6 .他有如此多的有趣的故事&&&&&&&&&&&&& He has so many funny stories。
7 .这位老人有如此多的钱,但他并不开心&This old man has so&much money,however,he is not happy。
8. 汤姆做功课很仔细&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tom does his homework carefully。
9.英语很容易,并不难&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English is easy ,and not difficult to learn.
10. 操场上有一些男孩正在踢足球&&&&&& Some boys are playing football in the playground.
11. 李华把书包放在了椅子上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua puts his bag on the chair.
12 .她变的安静了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& She becomes quiet.
13 .不要过多的玩电脑&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don't play computer too much.
14. 教室里有一些学生正在读书&&&&&&&&&&&Some students are reading books in the classroom.
15. 当我走过办公室时,我总是看到老师们在工作& I always see teachers working when I pass the office.
16 .他看见那两个男人离开了宾馆&&&&&&& He saw that two men left the hotel.
17. 看!孩子们玩的多开心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Look! Children are playing happily.
18. 图书馆里有很多可读的书&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&There are many books to read in the library.
19 .我们应该早睡早起&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We should go to bed early and get up early.
20. 我想给你们两个照张相&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I want to take a photo of you two.
21. 小心,不要摔倒&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Be careful, don't fall.
22. 我没有太多可说的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I have&no more&to say.
23. 兔子撞到了大树上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The rabbit&crashed into a big tree.
24. 我在大街上遇到了一个老朋友&&&&&&&&&&I met with an old friend in the street.
25. 你应该更懂得努力的学习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You should understand work hard much better.
26 .你可以叫我小李&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You can call me Xiao Li.
27. 请快些给我发信息&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Please send me a message as soon as possible.
28. 请用钢笔写在纸上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Please write on the paper with a pen.
29 .他直视着他的妈妈&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&He is looking right at his mother.
30 .两天以后,我们将要出发&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We are going to leave after two days.
31 .飞机很快就到了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The aeroplane is about to reach very soon。
32 .昨天我们去了公园&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We went to the park yesterday。
33. 今天我们打算参观博物馆&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We plan to visit the museum today。
34 .沿着这条街走,在第二个交通灯处向右转。 Walk along this street,and turn right at the second traffic&light。
35. 不要读了。开始写一写吧&&&&&& Stop reading and begin to write。
36. 我今天已经超过13岁了&&&&&&&&&&&I am over 13 years old today。
37 .公共汽车来了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The bus is coming。
38. 谁想跟我一起去图书馆&&&&&&&&&&& Who want to go to the library with me?
39. 在教师节,我想给老师买花&&&& I want to&send flowers to the teacher on Teachers' Day。
40. 火车终于到了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The train finally arrived。
41. 李华正在带着风筝,他想让风筝高高的飞起来&&&& Li Hua is holding a kite,he wants fly it high。
42. 孩子们与老师一起地相爱那个学校走去。&&Teachers and Children are walking towards that school together.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译英语句子的软件 的文章

随机推荐