"sakura so kool life"这首歌名翻译成中文应该sakura是什么意思?

商务英语翻译教案李庆霞1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
商务英语翻译教案李庆霞1
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:2.83MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢用英语介绍服部平次和远山和叶在迷宫的十字路口里他们小时候的事,就是和叶在那里拍皮球,樱花飘落.如果能正确用英语翻译Time after time这首歌也可以的.我们做手抄报啊._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语介绍服部平次和远山和叶在迷宫的十字路口里他们小时候的事,就是和叶在那里拍皮球,樱花飘落.如果能正确用英语翻译Time after time这首歌也可以的.我们做手抄报啊.
用英语介绍服部平次和远山和叶在迷宫的十字路口里他们小时候的事,就是和叶在那里拍皮球,樱花飘落.如果能正确用英语翻译Time after time这首歌也可以的.我们做手抄报啊.
If I can meet you in the same street once again I will not drop off your hand any longer The spring is told to the end by the wind There were pink flowers in the mist The song in my heart is woken up by you It’s still so sweet when I listen to it Time after time I met you in the street once upon a time It was a fairy tale here with flying flowers You were holding my hand that time Walking through the street that was quiet The promised I have remembered it so far In the air I can hear your voice calling me Memories in my heart are far away like ice I promised I would never know the pain of hurt When can we get together here again With a pretty smile I hope to see you so much On the day which is the pink season returns Time after time I walk alone in the street with flying flowers Even though no one can make the time had past come back I can see everything is the same They will never change by the end I’m now here waiting for you with my frozen tears See the flying flowers dance in the sky They fall into the river with the wind I think the more I want to see you I will be the more painful Someone says everyone should be as lonely as others I can understand but I can’t stop myself from looking for you Though I know all the things are only in my dreams I still want them to come true oneday Time after time If I can meet you once more in the pink street I made up my mind not to make any promises Never gonna leave you any more That’s my last teenage wish No matter where you go I will be with you这是英文版的

我要回帖

更多关于 zoolskool 的文章

随机推荐