&&¥3.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
汉字翻译成拼音
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢将这些汉字翻译成英语过去我不喜欢考试,而现在并不建议过去我讨厌体育,而现在喜欢过去每天玩,而现在一直学过去每天步行上学,而现在乘公共汽车上学___用英语翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将这些汉字翻译成英语过去我不喜欢考试,而现在并不建议过去我讨厌体育,而现在喜欢过去每天玩,而现在一直学过去每天步行上学,而现在乘公共汽车上学___用英语翻译
将这些汉字翻译成英语过去我不喜欢考试,而现在并不建议过去我讨厌体育,而现在喜欢过去每天玩,而现在一直学过去每天步行上学,而现在乘公共汽车上学___用英语翻译
I don't like the exam, and now does not suggest that I hate sports, and now ...
I don't like the exam, and now does not suggestI hate sports, but now loveUsed to play every day, and now have to learnUsed to walk to school every day, and now go to school by bus
In the past, I don't like the exam, and now is not suggested in the past, I hate sports, and now like the past playing every day, and now has been learning the past walk to school each day, and now go to school by bus
I don't like the exam, and now does not suggest that I hate sports, like the past and now every day to play, and now has been used to walk to school every day, and now go to school by bus.___With English translation
I didn't use to like test ,but now I don't advise
.I used to hate PE ,but now I love it .I used to play every day ,but now I study all the time .I used to walk to school ,but now I take the bus to school .
第二句话不通吧?I don't like have a test in the past,but now I know it is unreason.I used to hate PE,now I like it.I always play everyday at past time,however, i study all the time now.I used to walk to school everyday,I by bus now.
I used to dislike examinations, but now I don't mind.I used to dislike to do exercise, but now I like it.I used to play games every day, but now I spend all my time in studying.I used to go to school on foot, but now I go to school by bus.
楼上的答案都有文法错误,看我的!I used not to enjoy exam but now don't suggest.I would hate sports but now like it.I used to play everyday but now keep learning.I would walk to school but now by bus.这个翻译成正常汉字是什么?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这个翻译成正常汉字是什么?
这个翻译成正常汉字是什么?
语文作业,请在下下周日之前完成助读翻译及校对,此间不交,希望全体认真对待.中文转拼音
3000) this.value=this.value.substr(0,3000)" class="all_srk_1">在这里输入你要转换的中文,然后点下面的“查拼音”,来查询拼音。
(最多只支持3000个字符的转换)
声调:有声调无声调 
文字:有文字无文字 
间隔:有间隔无间隔 
多种读音:显示隐藏  
正在处理中,请稍后..
关于中文转换成拼音
 拼音是拼读音节的过程,就是按照普通话音节的构成规律,把声母、韵母急速连续拼合并加上声调而成为一个音节。
本站提供了中文转换成拼音、拼音批量转换服务。
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved