求Tinashe 2 on中午歌词翻译 能给翻译也行

求the killers 唱的human 的歌词翻译?
求the killers 唱的human 的歌词翻译?
09-03-02 & 发布
好听的歌!!~I did my best to notice when the call came down the line 我努力去注意打向乞降者的电话何时来 up to the platform of surrender I was brought but I was kind 我虽是被迫但我和善,我时时不安 and sometimes I get nervous when I see an open door 当我看见一扇门向我打开,闭上你的双眼,清除心中的杂念 close your eyes, clear your heart cut the cord 断掉电线 are we human or are we dancer 我们是人类抑或是舞者 my sign is vital, my hands are cold 我充满活力 却双手冰冷 and I'm on my knees looking for the answer 我跪地祈求答案 are we human or are we dancer 我们是人类还是舞者 pay my respects to grace and virtue 我向美德表示尊敬 send my condolences to good 我向美好的事物表示吊念 give my regards to soul and romance 我向灵魂和浪漫表达尊重 they always did the best they could 因他们总给与我最好的一切,并且至今让我热爱 and so long to devotion, you taught me everything I know 你教会我每一件事 wave good bye, wish me well 挥手别过,请祝我安好 you gotta let me go 你必须让我离去 are we human or are we dancer 我们是人类还是舞者 my sign is vital, my hands are cold and I'm on my knees looking for the answer are we human or are we dancer (重复) will your system be alright when you dream of home tonight 当你在夜里梦到家的时候 你的一切都好么? there is no message were receiving 我们互相不通信息但让我知道是否你的心还在跳动 let me know is your heart still beating are we human or are we dancer my sign is vital, my hands are cold and I'm on my knees looking for the answer you've gotta let me know are we human or are we dancer my sign is vital, my hands are cold and I'm on my knees looking for the answer are we human or are we dancer are we human or are we dancer are we human or are we dancer剩下都是重复了~~自己翻译的。。水平有限。。。有不对的地方欢迎指出~~~相互交流~~~ 总的来说the killers这张专辑的歌这个算主打了。之前的保密工作做的非常好。这个算是先行的单曲。他们的歌跟KEANE有点像,歌词还是有点内容的。总的来说时表示人的彷徨吧。。(我觉得。。)对美好事物的消失的无奈之类的。。
请登录后再发表评论!2 On,Tinashe最新专辑,2 On专辑歌曲下载,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,歌词下载
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!视频: JOEMD|赞爆!Tinashe火拍Schoolboy Q处女主打歌2 On官方超清MV
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
JOEMD|赞爆!Tinashe火拍Schoolboy Q处女主打歌2 On官方超清MV
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
赞爆!Tinashe火拍Schoolboy Q处女主打歌2 On官方超清MV。
请关注我的微博 | /jermaineho
下载地址|.m4a
/s/aj9GMGF4tes7n
[Verse Annotate1: Tinashe]
Give me all that you got now
Make you want me cause I&#039;m hot now
I&#039;m gone, so faded I&#039;m on one
Bang bang, pop off like a long gun
[Pre-hook: Tinashe]
If you a lame, nigga you ain&#039;t making no noise
Get faded, turn up with the big boys
Live fast, die young that&#039;s my choice
Get money, get money like an invoice
We can mob all in the whip
Make the money make a grip
I be stuntin&#039; with my clique
Getting faded &#039;till we trip (oh)
[Hook: Tinashe]
Man, I love to get on
I love to get 2 on
When the drink be too strong
When the tree be way too strong
Get faded, turn up, bruh
Pour it on up &#039;till I can&#039;t even think no more
Get ratchet, go dumb then go more dumb then
We can keep it lit, let&#039;s roll
I love to get 2 on
Let-let... let&#039;s roll
I love to get 2 on, I love to
Let-let-let&#039;s roll(×2)
[Verse 2: Tinashe]
Yea we can get active
And all my bitches attractive
We go, you know who we are now
Get high, hotbox in my car now
[Pre-Hook] + [Hook]
[Verse 3: Schoolboy Q]
Uh, pull your panties down from under you
Beat that pussy up, make you wanna holla Q
Drunk than a bitch, high on that Mary Jane
Pussy in my mouth, pussy on my pinky ring
Nasty, baby me do it in the backseat
Swear this marijuana keep it cracking
Lights, camera, action, I ain&#039;t doing nothing &#039;til the cash in
Money, money, money, weed, fashion
Draped up and dripped out, keep the trees passing
Girl toot that thing up, fuck me, fuck rapping
Days of our lives so clap, clap that cake
Spreading your thighs I pump, pump your brakes, ay
[Bridge: Tinashe]
Just give me the trees and we can smoke it ya
Just give me the drink and we can pour it ya
And my enemies, they see me living now
And if you roll with me, then you&#039;ll be winning now, oh
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-2 On-Tinashe, 2 OnMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
修改 【Tinashe】【2 On】歌词
feat. Schoolboy Q
[Verse Annotate1:Tinashe]
Give me all that you got now
Make you want me cause I&#039;m hot now
I&#039;m gone, so faded I&#039;m on one
Bang bang, pop off like the long gun
[Bridge: Tinashe]
If you a lame, nigga you ain&#039;t making no noise
Get faded, turn up with the big boys
Live fast, die young that&#039;s my choice
Get money, get money like the invoice
Make the money make the whip
Make the money make the grip
I be stuntin&#039; with my clique
Getting faded &#039;till we trip
[Hook: Tinashe]
Man, I love to get on
I love to get 2 on
When the drink be too strong
When the tree be way too strong
Get faded, turn up, pour it on up
&#039;Till I can&#039;t even think no more
Get ratchet, go dumb then go more dumb
Then we can keep it lit, let&#039;s roll
I love to get 2 on
L-l-let&#039;s roll (×4)
[Verse 2: Tinashe]
Yea we can get active
And all my bitches attractive
We go, you know who we are now
Get high, hotbox in my car now
[Bridge]+ [Hook]
[Verse 3: Schoolboy Q]
Uh, pull your panties down from under you
Beat that pussy up, make you wanna holla Q
Drunk than a bitch, high on that Mary Jane
Pussy in my mouth, pussy on my pinky ring
Nasty, make me do it in the backseat
Swear this marijuana keep it cracking
Lights, camera, action, I ain&#039;t doing nothing to the cash
Money, money, money, weed, fashion
Draped up and dripped out, keep the trees passing
Girl twerk that thing up, fuck me, fuck rapping
Days of our lives so clap, clap that cake
Spreading your thighs I pump, pump your brakes
[Verse 4: Tinashe]
Just give me the trees and we can smoke it gyal
Just give me the drink and we can pour it gyal
And my enemies, they see me living now
If you rolling with me, then you&#039;ll be winning now
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 23:32
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢2 On的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
曾几何时想艹她
看过一个乐评 说这首歌的flow纯净到让人想到的绝不是乌烟瘴气的weed 而是瑞士雪山的数木 类似那样
momo sixteen teaser的背景音乐。
prod.by DJ Mustard & Jon Redwine & DJ Marley Waters
听烂了也愿意
我见过最美的专辑封面之一
momo sixteen teaser的背景音乐。
整张砖最喜欢的歌
节奏感最棒
也不拖沓很紧凑
mv侧脸很美
(第1页, 共78条)
收藏2 On的人们
听2 On的人也听
关注虾米:【急求歌词翻译】200分求hold you down 这首歌的翻译!帮我翻译一首歌!谢谢了!hold you down 这首歌!把歌词翻译成中文的!歌词在这里:/question/.html?si=21楼的。既然我出了高分_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
【急求歌词翻译】200分求hold you down 这首歌的翻译!帮我翻译一首歌!谢谢了!hold you down 这首歌!把歌词翻译成中文的!歌词在这里:/question/.html?si=21楼的。既然我出了高分
【急求歌词翻译】200分求hold you down 这首歌的翻译!帮我翻译一首歌!谢谢了!hold you down 这首歌!把歌词翻译成中文的!歌词在这里:/question/.html?si=21楼的。既然我出了高分。肯定就不会要垃圾答案。随随便便翻译器翻译出来的。除了这么多错词。200分没那么好拿。
先给出唱的部分吧,那个男声说唱的太多俚语了,再试试看~~~(jen)【表示谁在唱这一段】now you been holding me down mm 你一直照料在我身旁for such a long time now 走过这么长一段时光from back then to now in my story 一路故事中的点点滴滴straight from the hood 你的心意总是直截了当you've always been there for me 一直站在我需要的地方and you had my back when they 成为守护我的风港back when everybody said i wasn't anything 我的风港 当人们说我不名一文it was you that kept me holding on 是你让我把握住梦想no matter what was going on 不管未来什么模样so whatever you need i got you yaa 你想要的一切我都会兑现(fat joe)reminiscing that 6 train from way back now it's skyblue phantoms and stretch maybacksfor sweepin them floors in them bronx apartmentsmira esta que ta on the red carpetwhen pun died you was the first to call mei never told youbut you was there for mewhatever you need, i be there for youcrack, i got ya back, for real, true story(jen)now my loyalty will always be 我将永远忠诚于你with you if you just promise me 只要你的一句诺言that you'll stay real just like you are 你会保持真实,就像你现在一样cuz baby you don't have to change no... 因为宝贝你无须改变哪怕一点chorus 和唱(jen)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, boy i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么小伙,我都会在你身旁(fat joe)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, girl i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么姑娘,我都会在你身旁(fat joe)yo, 2005, rakim and jody watleywatch me paint a picture so perfectquite possiblythe realest frechest from bx to southbeachi'mma always hold you down, girlyou can count on me(jen)so remember this whenever i call 那么你要记住每一次电话里we go back too far, we been through it all 我们都围着老问题绕圈,我们一直陷在那个泥潭even though, we haven't spoken so long 即使我们很久都相对无言ain't nothing change, not a damn thing baby 一切都没改变不是吗,宝贝这并不是什么天大的事情(jen)now my loyalty will always be 我将永远忠诚于你with you if you just promise me 只要你的一句诺言that you'll stay real just like you are 你会保持真实,就像你现在一样cuz baby you don't have to change no... 因为宝贝你无须改变哪怕一点chorus(jen)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, boy i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么小伙,我都会在你身旁(fat joe)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, girl i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么姑娘,我都会在你身旁(fat joe)like green, it's the autumns things will staythis industryyeah ,i fought made me this wayget between me and j-loi simply stayyou better off sweepin leaves on a windy day(jen)so i don't care about the situation 我可不在乎那情形会怎样i'm a ride for you 我随时会赶到救援if there's a complication 一旦你陷入被动局面cuz everytime you had my back and all 因为当我们还年轻时when we were young 你总是守护我的风港and now you're joey crack and all 现在你需要依靠的臂膀(jen)now my loyalty will always be 我将永远忠诚于你with you if you just promise me 只要你的一句诺言that you'll stay real just like you are 你会保持真实,就像你现在一样cuz baby you don't have to change no... 因为宝贝你无须改变哪怕一点chorus(jen)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, boy i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么小伙,我都会在你身旁(fat joe)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, girl i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么姑娘,我都会在你身旁(both)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, boy/girl i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么小伙/姑娘,我都会在你身旁(both)you dont know how much you mean to me 噢你对我意味着太多太多whenever your down you know that you can lean on me 倚住我的肩膀每当你陷入沮丧no matter the situation, boy i'm gon' hold you down 不管发生什么小伙/姑娘,我都会在你身旁
现在你已经将我制服如此长的一段时间在我的故事里从那时到现在裹着头巾的你一直笔直的站立在那里等着我你让我重新获得了勇气当每一个人说没有什么东西的时候他们回去了是你让我继续下去无论发生了什么无论你需要什么我都会给尼的,乔回忆那时老早以前的六辆火车现在是天蓝色的幽灵在隆重的接待会上他们...
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion我不能有我自己的主意吗Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman就因为我是一个女人,是否意味着我要沉默吗Call me a bitch cos I speak what's on my mind就因为我想说什么就说什么,...
我不能有我自己的主意吗就因为我是一个女人,是否意味着我要沉默吗就因为我想说什么就说什么,你却骂我可能如果我就坐在哪儿笑着,你会更好的接受在一个女的反抗时她的目标突然不知怎么反应所以他做出任何一个小男孩都会做的造出一两个绯文那对我来说根本不是一个男人而做的为了出名,你伤别人的名号但可怜的是,你的名声是争论中而造...
2楼的兄弟就不说了,那样的翻译地球人都会1楼和4楼至少要看清楚楼主给的歌词链接在动手吧,唉~~不过俺不来了,黑人的Hip-Hop可以让我脑浆迸裂,阿弥陀佛~~~

我要回帖

更多关于 loser歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐