有一句歌词是 i i isolation by by by 什么的,是什么歌_百度知道
有一句歌词是 i i isolation by by by 什么的,是什么歌
boy boy boy isolation buy buy buy buy
buy a one night stand?
这首歌叫男孩别哭求首英文歌名,女生唱的,歌词里有“i wanna see you”“by by by your si_百度知道
求首英文歌名,女生唱的,歌词里有“i wanna see you”“by by by your si
至少不是很快的那种。请教歌名很舒缓的歌曲,不属于快歌
ll do Is gonna dream of you
Wanna stay by by by your side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel&#39. When I see the leaves start fallin'll do Don&#39.., You and me da spread our wings do...;ll do Is start to dream of you
I found my angel in my life I cannot see why I cannot see why We can&#39.The only thing I't stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin&#39. Wannabe wannabe wannas wings Talk about love love and I can't you know Is to rush and run to you
When I hear the clock start ticking I start to miss you Ot stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin&#39.do, do do do do.; in spring
One day we' in spring
(You know every morning) When I hear the birds start singing I wanna see you OohMorning - 卫兰
When I hear the birds start singing I wanna see you Hoo..;ll do Is to rush and run to you
When I hear the clock start ticking I start to miss you Ooh..;s wings Talk about love love and I can&#39.. The only thing I'll spread our wings You and me da.;t be in love till we die
Wanna stay by by by your side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel&#39..do.... ooh, be your lover I' I wanna see you The only thing I&#39.;ll run to you. The only thing I&#39., hoo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁John&Lennon Isolation 铃声
John&Lennon Isolation歌词
感谢提供歌词
IsolationLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 Isolation MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收Isolation铃声
正在播放:Isolation
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜要找首英文歌,其中一句歌词是:ILOVEBYBI_百度知道
要找首英文歌,其中一句歌词是:ILOVEBYBI
You&#39. You&#39. At long last love has arrived. I love you baby, and if it&#39. And let me love you, and if it's quite all right. Can&#39. Trust in me when I say I love you babyFrankie Valli唱的can't s quite all right. Is quite all right. I Can&#39, now that I found you. I love you baby, I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. I was quite all right, and if it&#39. Is quite all right. Trust in me when I say Oh pretty baby, I need you baby tot d be like heaven to touch. You're just too good to be true, I need you baby tore just too good to be true. Oh pretty baby, I need you baby to warm a lonely night, I need you baby to warm a lonely night, don&#39. Trust in me when I say I love you baby. I love you baby, and if it't let me down I pray, and if it&#39, stay. Trust in me when I say I love you baby, oh baby let me love you. And I thank God I't take my eyes off youI love you baby
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
这上哪找,上万首歌都会有这句话的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词猜猜猜是什么歌 的文章