我们学习如何去照料一只兔子英语单词

帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右
帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:帮我写一篇英语作文,剧情大概这样的:(有只兔子,他有一个气球,他玩着玩着,结果气球飞了,他很伤心,一只小鸟飞了过来问他怎么了,还帮他去把气球拿回来。写一篇短点的作文 60字左右,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: Has a rabbit, he has a balloon, he plays is playing, finally the balloon flew, he is very sad, how did a bird fly asked him, but also helped him to go to take carry back the balloon. 通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:chinse name:lin jie english name:lily date of birth:hongkong nation...答:这个应该是一篇介绍文 Hello,everyone.My name is Lin Jie,English name is Lily.My date of birth is Hongkong.And my nationality is American.My weight is 47kg.I think it is fat.And my height is 162cm.My favourite is white,because I ...===========================================问:chinse name:lin jie english name:lily date of birth:hongkong nation...答:帮你开个头。甲问乙Can you speak English?乙回Yes I can。 后面的说中文就行了!===========================================问:要好好写 谢谢 帮我写内容是怎么过年的答:The spring festival is the tradition festival in China.It is the same as the christmas day in the west country,it is welcome the new year. It is the day that the families get together. The spring festival is usually in the Febr...===========================================问:内容为(不必逐句翻译,意思相近不要偏差太大就行了):我喜欢打篮球和...答:百度翻译就好了额===========================================问:大家帮忙,写篇关于自我介绍的英语作文,大概内容是这样的:“我的名字叫...答:自我介绍 大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯。因为...===========================================问:号收到答:圣诞节 Christmas Day falls on the twenty-fifth of December. It is a very happy day for many boys and girls. Before the term ends in some schools, the children act a nativity or “birth” play, showing how Jesus was born in a stab...===========================================问:请帮我写一篇英语作文,,,内容如下,,,我的性格外向,却又有些任性...答:我可以按照你所说的原文给你。不过需要十几分钟。===========================================问:英语好的亲帮我写篇英语作文,题目是:my summer holiday,70字左右,要...答:I had a very good summer holiday. I spent three days doing my homework at the beginning of the summer vacation. Then I went to Qingdao with my parents for a week. I went to some places of interest including Lao Mountain. We als...===========================================问:今天是星期五,是学校的大扫除日。一些同学在扫地,一些同学在擦桌子、...答:Today is Friday, is the school's cleanup. Some students are sweeping the floor, some students are cleaning table, chair, some students were watering the flowers. Look, there's some of my classmates are helping teacher carry som...=========================================== Has a rabbit, he has a balloon, he plays is playing, finally the balloon flew, he is very sad, how did a bird fly asked him, but also helped him to go to take carry back the balloon.===========================================而且,现场特技效果非常好,就连起辅助效果的烟花燃放也很有创意,特别是"脚印烟花"和... 毕竟奥运会是世界人民的奥运会。其次,开幕式剧情太抽象化了,虽然重点展现出了中国...===========================================want.&我觉得学历和能力都同样重要,因为在现在的社会中,很多公司也要求英语在b级以上,学历可能也要在大学以上的程度.而在一些大公司里要求你要英语比较好要有良好...===========================================他常常穿一白背心,裤兜里揣着手帕,只要天气允许,几乎都在。他跳得也很有意思,很投入... 与其说那是种傲视强权的可贵勇气,不如说是一种对独立人生情节的追求。 人之处世...===========================================如果你利用正确,它会帮助你,如果利用不当,那后果可得自负。别人也许帮不到你。 那... 自身被暴力游戏所感染,没有上网费而学暴力游戏中的情节去抢劫,去偷东西,去杀人……...=========================================== I have had a wonderful experience,I saw the launching process of Chang'e 2 live on TV,it's wonderful experience,the Changzheng Rocket take the satellite to the lunar...===========================================我帮你写,XXX你自己填了 My School isn't too far from my home.So I go to school by XXX.I go to school in XXX minutes.First,I leave my home and turn into XXX road.Then,I go ...===========================================understanding of the whole world. Last but not least, I hope everyone should pay more attention to English learning. 完全自己写的哦。。。好累呢。。。呵呵。。希望能帮到你...===========================================我想买几本书。在下午,我打算去拜访我的祖父母和阅读的新书。我喜欢阅读。在晚上,我去公园和我父母亲。我想那将会是乐趣!你呢?你周末有什么计划吗? 英文意思 Hi, I'm...===========================================often changes ideas with us. To improve English, he practices a lot in listening, speaking and reading. He also learns English by watching English movies, listening to English son...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助扫一扫关注爱贝新浪微博
扫一扫关注爱贝腾讯微博
扫一扫关注爱贝腾讯微信
儿童英语启蒙绘本:I am a Bunny 我是一只兔子 dab点读包下载
时间: 15:52来源:爱贝亲子网 作者:Tina 点击:
这本书画面非常精美,色彩绚丽,通过小兔子的眼展现了四季更迭中绚烂的美景:春天的鲜花盛开,蝴蝶飞舞,夏天雨打池塘,秋天落叶飞舞,动物们忙收藏,冬天漫天白雪。
《I am a Bunny&我是一只兔子》讲述了一只名叫尼古拉的兔子经历的一年四季。 *&^%
这本书画面非常精美,色彩绚丽,通过小兔子的眼展现了四季更迭中绚烂的美景:春天的鲜花盛开,蝴蝶飞舞,夏天雨打池塘,秋天落叶飞舞,动物们忙收藏,冬天漫天白雪。 Copyright www.
书本还展现了小兔子在大自然的怀抱中怡然自得的可爱样子:与蝴蝶嬉戏、与落叶共舞、摘花、躲雨,尤其是双手放在膝盖上站在蘑菇下面躲雨的样子,既显示了保护自己的本能,又展现了可爱的一面。 )(#¥%
& )(#¥%
下载请点击:
相关文章推荐阅读:
& *&^% (责任编辑:Tina)
下一篇:没有了
[&所有评论仅代表网友个人观点,不代表本站观点&]
匿名评论?也可先或,或选择快捷登录:
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。可怕的英语冷笑话:奔跑的兔子
来源:网络资源 | 作者:未知 | 本文已影响
  奔跑的小白兔
  A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit looks at her and says, &Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Come with me running through the forest, you'll feel so much better!& The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.
  Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says, &Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you'll feel so good!& The elephant looks at them, looks at his coke, then tosses it and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.
  The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up and the rabbit again says, &Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!&
  The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the hell out of the rabbit. As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, &Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all!&
  The lion answers, &He makes me run around the forest like an idiot each time he's on ecstasy!&
  奔跑的小白兔
  有一只小白兔快乐地奔跑在森林中, 在路上它碰到一只正在卷大麻的长颈鹿。小白兔看着长颈鹿说道:&长颈鹿我的朋友,你为什么要做这种事呢?和我一起在森林中奔跑吧,你会感觉心情舒畅很多!&长颈鹿看看小白兔,又看看手里的大麻烟,把大麻烟向身后一扔,跟着小白兔在森林中奔跑。
  后来它们遇到一只正准备吸食可卡因的大象,小白兔又对大象说:&大象我的朋友,你为什么要做这种事呢?想想自己的健康啊。跟我们一起在这片美丽的森林中奔跑吧,你会感觉好很多!&大象看看它们,又看看手中的可卡因,于是把可卡因向身后一扔,跟着小白兔和长颈鹿一起奔跑。
  后来它们遇到一只正准备注射毒品的狮子,小白兔又对狮子说:&狮子我的朋友,你为什么要做这种事呢?想想自己的健康啊!跟我们一起在这片阳光明媚的森林中奔跑吧,你会感觉如此美好!&
  狮子看看小白兔,放下手中的针筒,把小白兔猛揍了一顿。长颈鹿和大象被吓坏了,它们看着狮子问它:&狮子,你为什么要打小白兔呢?它只是想要帮助我们大家啊!&
  狮子回答:&这家伙每次嗑了摇头丸就拉着我像白痴一样在森林里乱跑!&
[]文章推荐
【】热门文章
个人学习计划范文_个人学习计划书范
左脑右脑测试_左右脑测试_左脑型右脑
Excel表格的基本操作教程免费下载
[] 精选热门文章
  Expensive Price Dentist: Im sorry, madam, but Il...
最新推荐文章
  下面几篇有趣的笑话,让人忍俊不禁。不妨讲给你的朋...谁能帮我写一篇介绍“我家有一只黑白兔子”的英语作文,要求:爷爷送的,白色、黑耳朵,喜欢吃米饭和看电视!小女子感激不敬……谢谢谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我写一篇介绍“我家有一只黑白兔子”的英语作文,要求:爷爷送的,白色、黑耳朵,喜欢吃米饭和看电视!小女子感激不敬……谢谢谢谢
谁能帮我写一篇介绍“我家有一只黑白兔子”的英语作文,要求:爷爷送的,白色、黑耳朵,喜欢吃米饭和看电视!小女子感激不敬……谢谢谢谢
I have only black rabbit.It is my baby.is My dear grandfather sentIt is black,but his ears are white.It has a special hobby,he likes to watch TV and eat rice.How she cute!Do you want to know about it?
I have only black rabbit。ItIt is black, but his ears are white.It has a special hobby, he likes to watch TV and eat rice.How she cute!Do you want to know about it?
wo jia de tu zi shi wo ye ye song de ,ta shi bai se de,xi huan chi mi fan,ta jing changn zai dian shi ji qian kan dian shi. 把这些翻译成英语就行了!!!呵呵呵~~~它叙述了一只懒兔子变成英雄的故事 英语翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
它叙述了一只懒兔子变成英雄的故事 英语翻译
它叙述了一只懒兔子变成英雄的故事 英语翻译
It tells how a lazy hare becomes a hero.

我要回帖

更多关于 第一只兔子 的文章

随机推荐