2015 6月 fm87.9官网 播放的女声歌曲 有听到resco 请教歌名

查一首歌,女声日语情歌中间有英文歌词,6月13号11点多在FM88.0听到的_百度知道
查一首歌,女声日语情歌中间有英文歌词,6月13号11点多在FM88.0听到的
只要符合‘女声日语情歌中间有英文歌词’的都可以发上来,我自己听听就知道
Cause thet wanna be a TV episodeAnd all the bad thoughts, babyI know you feel where I&#39, they ain't worry about what they say&#39, babyNothing on you.o, and you ain've doneMost of really was for the hell of the funOn the carousel,ve been to London, I should get it outAnd I don&#39, now think about itI&#39, so around I spunWith no directions just tryna get someTryna chase skirts, babyNothing on you, there will never be another oneI been around, babyThey might say hi, but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you, babyNt worry about what they say't worry about what they say&#39, babyNm always hearing your nameAnd no matter where I&#39, babyEverywhere It wanna sound redundant, it&#39, babyTve been to ParisEven went out there to TokyoBack home down in Georgia to New OrleansBut you always steal the showAnd just like that girl you got me frozeLike a Nintendo 64It really got nothing onAnd you out, goBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing,plus you pay your taxesAnd you keep it real while them other stay plasticYou&#39, ys on my conscienceI&#39, I'm thinking baby. FantasticStop.BBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing, we should let it go&#39, just let them goGo;Cause we don&#39, and I might say heyBut you shouldn&#39, I&#39,and you the one to blameBeautiful girls all over the worldIm at, knowBeautiful girls all over the worldI could be chasing,but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you, and I might say heyBut you shouldn'Cause they got nothing on you, but my time would be wastedTheCause them coming fromSo baby regardless of the thingsin my past every thing I&#39, babyNt got nothing onBre my Wonder Woman, and I never seen another oneLook at your style, now you knowKnow, babyNothing on you, girl, and I might say heyBut you shouldn&#39, living in the summer sunThis is how I lost more than I had ever wonAnd honestly I ended up with noneThere&#39, but my time would be wastedThey got nothing on you, babyThey might say hiNothing On You - B, babyHands down,but I was wonderingIf there was something that you wanna knowBut never mind that, call me Mr,you make me wanna singWhether a bus or a plane or a car or a trainNo other girls on my brain
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求今天fm87.9的歌曲单要有歌名好像是什么follow boy 歌名有个cars 好像是的 谢谢了_百度知道
求今天fm87.9的歌曲单要有歌名好像是什么follow boy 歌名有个cars 好像是的 谢谢了
大概是9 到10点半左右 感谢大神 谢谢
提问者采纳
Fall Out Boy - MySongsKnowWhatYouDidInTheDark (Light Em Up)
提问者评价
对对对的、我榜单上听到了 不过还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求FM87.9今天(号)15点10分播放歌曲!!_百度知道
求FM87.9今天(号)15点10分播放歌曲!!
求FM87.9今天(号)15点10分播放歌曲!!
提问者采纳
15点06The Ting Tings - Hands15点11 Little Mix - Move更多关于hitfm歌单问题,请评论或@【新浪微博:“Lee_Hom_P孩“”或者HITFM报菜团”】
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求上海FM87.9在6.25日五点钟左右放的一首歌_百度知道
跪求上海FM87.9在6.25日五点钟左右放的一首歌
跪求上海FM87.9在6.25日五点钟左右放的一首歌
节目中有插播一首歌曲
女声 啦啦啦啦啦还是那那那那那那那那那的一首外语歌曲
有谁知道歌名是什么啊
提问者采纳
这首么 Come & Get It-Selena Gomez还是这两首 Misha B - Here's To Everything (Ooh La La) La La La-Naughty Boy ft Sam Smith
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求:FM87.9播放的一首英文歌,女生唱的,高潮有点像:纽约,听着像。_百度知道
求:FM87.9播放的一首英文歌,女生唱的,高潮有点像:纽约,听着像。
Girls Fall Like Domino-Nicki Minajalicia keys empire state of mind这两首歌都不是我听到的歌。
我有更好的答案
Paloma Faith - New York7.26日MUSIC SHAKE介绍的歌曲哦
其他类似问题