infernd widfh-104反译成对外汉语教师资格证

帮我解决英语找出正确选项并把句子译成汉语( )41.He didn’t go to swim yesterday___ he was ill.A.when B.if C.because D.and because( )42.Li Ping gives me more help than Wang Lin ____ .A.is B.has C.does D.gives( )43.Please keep the bo_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我解决英语找出正确选项并把句子译成汉语( )41.He didn’t go to swim yesterday___ he was ill.A.when B.if C.because D.and because( )42.Li Ping gives me more help than Wang Lin ____ .A.is B.has C.does D.gives( )43.Please keep the bo
帮我解决英语找出正确选项并把句子译成汉语( )41.He didn’t go to swim yesterday___ he was ill.A.when B.if C.because D.and because( )42.Li Ping gives me more help than Wang Lin ____ .A.is B.has C.does D.gives( )43.Please keep the box for me ____ I come back tonight.A.when B.as C.to D.until ( )44.I bought an umbrella ____ the weather was fine.A.if B.although C.because D.as( )45.We got to the cinema ___ late ___ there were no seats left.A.too,to B.much,to C.very,that D.so,that( )46.It ___ five years ___ I left the army.A.is ,since B.was ,sinceC.has been,when D.is ,when( )47.Though it was raining hard,___ was still waiting for her son in the rain.A.but she B.and she C.she D.so she( )48.I have known him ___ I was a child.A.because B.since C.when D.before( )49.Jim had finished his homework ____ his mother came back.A.after B.before C.while D.then
( C)41.He didn’t go to swim yesterday___ he was ill.A. when
C. because
D. and because他昨天没去游泳,因为他病了.(C
)42.Li Ping gives me more help than Wang Lin ____ .A. is
D. gives李萍比王林给我的帮助多( D )43.Please keep the box for me ____ I come back tonight.A. when
D. until 请为我保管这个箱子,直到我晚上回来( B )44.I bought an umbrella ____ the weather was fine.A. if
B. although
C. because D. as虽然天气很好,我还是买了把伞( D )45.We got to the cinema ___ late ___ there were no seats left.A. too, to
B. much, to C. very, that D. so, that我们去电影院太晚了,以至于座位都没了(
)46.It _has been __ five years _since__ I left the army.A. is , since
B. was , sinceC. has been, when
D. is , when我离开部队已经五年了(C
)47.Though it was raining hard, ___ was still waiting for her son in the rain.A. but she
B. and she
D. so she虽然雨下得很大,她还是在雨中等着儿子( B )48.I have known him ___ I was a child.A. because
D. before我从小时候就认识他(
B)49.Jim had finished his homework ____ his mother came back.A. after
D. then吉姆在妈妈回来前完成了作业
41.C. because
42. C. does
43.D. until 44.B. although
45.D. so, that46.A. C. she
47. C. she
49.B. before
评论一个玩劲舞的少女,前几天晚自习回家,被一辆卡车给撞死了,司机丧尽天良,把她的尸体拖进猪球场旁的小巷内奸污,随即逃跑.你看到这条消息后,请将它转发到3个百度贴吧,如果没发,你妈妈会在1个月后被汽车撞死,你爸爸会在1年后得绝症凄惨而亡,以后你的孩子一出生就是怪胎! 如果照上面的做了,全家平安,5天后,你喜欢的人会来找你!千万别怪我,不知道是哪个...
中考007为你解忧41,c;42,c;43,d;44,b;45,d;46,a;47,c;48,b;49,b希望你对答案满意。
41:c他昨天没有去游泳,因为他病了。42:d李萍给我的帮助比王林给我的帮助要多。43:d请一直帮我保存这个盒子直到我今晚回来。44:b尽管天气很好,我还是买了一把伞。45:d我们去电影院很迟以至于都没有空位子了。46:a自从我退伍已经过去五年了。47:c尽管雨下得很大,但是她仍旧在雨里等他的儿子。48:b自从我是小孩时候我就已...英语翻译找出正确的选项,并把句子译成汉语June 1st is ____ Day all over the world.A.Child’s B.Childs’ C.Children’s D.Childrens’September 10th is ___ Day in China,isn’t it?A.Teacher’s B.Teachers’ C.Teacher D.Teacher of____百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译找出正确的选项,并把句子译成汉语June 1st is ____ Day all over the world.A.Child’s B.Childs’ C.Children’s D.Childrens’September 10th is ___ Day in China,isn’t it?A.Teacher’s B.Teachers’ C.Teacher D.Teacher of___
英语翻译找出正确的选项,并把句子译成汉语June 1st is ____ Day all over the world.A.Child’s B.Childs’ C.Children’s D.Childrens’September 10th is ___ Day in China,isn’t it?A.Teacher’s B.Teachers’ C.Teacher D.Teacher of_____ is made of _____.A.G glass B.A glassC.G glasses D.A glassesThis is _______ news.A.such a good B.a very good C.so good a D.such goodWhat ______ it is!Let’s go swimming.A.a fine weather B.fine day C.a fine day D.bad weatherThey like Chinese _____.A.food and peoples B.foods and people C.foods and people D.food and peopleLucy and I go to school _____ every day.A.on feet B.on foot C.by foots D.by buses8.–Are those _____?-No,they aren’t.They’re _____.A. cows B. cow C. cow D. cows9.What are you listening to,Jane?____ or ____?A. a news B. news C. news D. a newsHow many ____ and ____ are there in your class?A. girl ones B. boys onesC. girl one D. boy ones
1.c 六一是国际儿童节2.b 九月十日是中国的教师节,难道不是么?3.a 玻璃杯由玻璃制作4.a 这真是一个好消息5.a 天气真好,我们去游泳吧6.d 他们喜欢中国食物和人7.b lucy和我天天走路上学8.a 那些是羊么?不,它们是牛9.c 你在听什么,简?音乐还是新闻?10.d 你们班有多少女学生,多少男学生?
1、Children's Day (June 1)六一是国际儿童节 2、Teachers' Day在中国九月十号是教师节,对吗?3、Glasses is made of glass眼镜是玻璃制成的 4、such a good
这真是个好消息 !5、 a fine day
天气真好,我们去游泳吧!6、
D. food and people他们喜...
1.c 六一是国际儿童节2.b 九月十日是中国的教师节,难道不是么?3.a 玻璃杯由玻璃制作4.a 这真是一个好消息5.a 天气真好,我们去游泳吧6.d 他们喜欢中国食物和人7.b lucy和我天天走路上学8.a 那些是羊么?不,它们是牛9.c 你在听什么,简?音乐还是新闻?10.d 你们班有多少女学生,多少...把下列英文翻译成汉语(4句话)1.you are not required to commit youself until you know what the invitation is for.2.once he starts a job he won't shop until it's finished.3.the invitation turns out to be something you'd hate to do.4.it tu_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把下列英文翻译成汉语(4句话)1.you are not required to commit youself until you know what the invitation is for.2.once he starts a job he won't shop until it's finished.3.the invitation turns out to be something you'd hate to do.4.it tu
把下列英文翻译成汉语(4句话)1.you are not required to commit youself until you know what the invitation is for.2.once he starts a job he won't shop until it's finished.3.the invitation turns out to be something you'd hate to do.4.it turns out that he is the person you'd have to deal with.1、2句用“直到…才”,3、4句用“原来”句型翻译.
1.直到了解清楚了邀请的目的,你才需要做出答复.2.他一旦开始工作,就要直到完成才停止.3.原来邀请的是你最讨厌做的事情.4.原来他才是你要对付的人.英语翻译把下面的英文翻译成汉语,When I was seven,my friend Sol was hit by lightning and died.He was on a rooftop quietly playing marbles when this happened.Burnt to cinders,we were told by the neighbourhood gossips.He'd caught fire,we w_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译把下面的英文翻译成汉语,When I was seven,my friend Sol was hit by lightning and died.He was on a rooftop quietly playing marbles when this happened.Burnt to cinders,we were told by the neighbourhood gossips.He'd caught fire,we w
英语翻译把下面的英文翻译成汉语,When I was seven,my friend Sol was hit by lightning and died.He was on a rooftop quietly playing marbles when this happened.Burnt to cinders,we were told by the neighbourhood gossips.He'd caught fire,we were assured,but never felt a thing.I only remember a frenzy of ambulances and long clean sirens cleaving the silence of that damp October night.Later,my father came to sit with me.This happens to one in several millions,he said,as if a knowledge of the bare statistics mitigated the horror.He was trying to help,I think.Or perhaps he believed I thought it would happen to me.Until now,Sol and I h secrets,chocolates,friends,even a birthdate.We would marry at eighteen,we promised each other,and have six children,two cows and a heart-shaped tattoo with 'Eternally Yours' sketched on our behinds.But now Sol was somewhere else,and I was seven years old and under the covers in my bed counting spots before my eyes in the dI was seven years old and under the covers in my bed counting spots before my eyes in the darkness.最后一句,不好意思,上次没写清楚!
当我七,我的朋友溶胶遭到雷击而死亡.他是在一个天台悄悄玩弹珠时,这件事.烧死渣,告诉我们,邻里 .他要着火,我们获得保证,但从来没有感觉的事.我只记得疯狂救护车和长期的清洁警报器裂解沉默的表示,潮湿的10月夜晚.后来,我爸爸来参加与我.发生这种情况,一个在数百万,他说,如果一个知识裸露的统计数字,减轻了恐怖.他试图帮助,我觉得.或也许他表示相信,我还以为它会发生我.直至目前为止,溶胶和我有共同的一切;机密,巧克力,朋友,甚至是出生日期.我们会结婚,在18 ,我们承诺对方,并有6名儿童,2头牛和一个心形纹身与'永远和你'勾画出对我们的 .但现在溶胶是在其他地方,我是7岁和下涵盖在我的床票点之前,我的眼睛在为D.
在我七岁的时候,我的朋友SOL被闪电击中而死亡.当这事发生时他正在屋顶上玩大理石.我们从邻居那里得知他被烧成了炭状.我们确实听见他大喊到火啊,但是我们怎么也不会想到发生这事.我只记得去年十月天气潮湿救护车的警报急促地响起打破了夜晚的寂静.当时我父亲和我在一起,他说这事发生的几率只有几百万分之一,他还说,如果了解了这方面的知识就能避免它的发生.我想,他曾试着给过帮助.或许他相信我认为这事也许会发生在...
当我七岁的时候,我的朋友Sol被闪电击中而死。他被击中的时候正安静地在房顶上玩大理石。我们是通过邻居们的闲谈才知道他被烧得很惨。他大喊有火啊,我们都很确定,但从没想到过发生这种事。我只知道一大队急救车和长而清晰的警笛声撕裂了那个十月夜晚的宁静。后来,我爸爸坐到了我旁边。我觉得这只是在几百万中发生的一例,很偶然,他说。或者说很大程度上他认为我曾经觉得这件事情会发生在我身上。直到那时,Sol和我都分享...重新调整下列字母的顺序,组成单词,并译成汉语.1.t,h,r,u,排列完是—-汉语()2.e,d,r,i,t排列完是——汉语()3.a,d,s排列完是——汉语是()对不起,第2个错了。是e,d,r,i,t_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
重新调整下列字母的顺序,组成单词,并译成汉语.1.t,h,r,u,排列完是—-汉语()2.e,d,r,i,t排列完是——汉语()3.a,d,s排列完是——汉语是()对不起,第2个错了。是e,d,r,i,t
重新调整下列字母的顺序,组成单词,并译成汉语.1.t,h,r,u,排列完是—-汉语()2.e,d,r,i,t排列完是——汉语()3.a,d,s排列完是——汉语是()对不起,第2个错了。是e,d,r,i,t
hurt 伤害tired 累的sad 悲伤的
thur.他们/hurt伤害ride 骑,开sad悲伤的
1.hurt--猎杀2.ride--骑3.sad--悲伤的

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语拼音 的文章

随机推荐