tony的妹妹的房间中文汉化版正在房间里做作业翻译成音语

1、 他是一个好男孩。 He is a good boy. 2、 今天天气不错。 It’s a fine day. 3、 约翰,你还好吗? John, are you OK? 4、 我最喜欢夏天,因为我可以穿漂亮的 T 恤衫。 I like summer best, because I can wear beautiful T-shirts.( T 恤衫要用复数) 5、 我最喜欢秋天,因为天
气凉爽。I like autumn best, because it is cool. 6、 我最喜欢冬天,因为我喜欢雪。I like winter best, because I like snow. 7、 这是一件黑色的夹克衫。 This is a black jacket. 8、 你的被子是什么颜色的?它是黄色的。 What color is your quilt? It’s yellow. (color, 美式英语 colour,英式英语) 9、 那个用英语怎么说?它是地图。 What’s that in English? It’s a map. 10、 请把它拼写一下。 Please spell it. 11、 强者能同命运的风暴抗争。 A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate. 12、 我也很好。 I am fine, too. 13、 这个杯子太漂亮了。 The cup is too nice. 14、 这件红夹克也好看。 The red jacket is also nice. 15、 我也不会拼写它。 I can’t spell it, either. 16、 我家里养了一只猫。 We keep a cat in my family. 17、 我的小狗是我最好的朋友。My dog is my best friend. 18、 我每天放学后都和我的小猫玩耍。Every day I play with my cat after school. 19、 我喜欢金鱼,因为它们很漂亮。 I like goldfish, because they are very beautiful. 20、 我的电话号码是 . My telephone number is . 21、 他是我的朋友。他叫杰克。 He is my friend. His name is Jack. 22、 她是安娜?布朗。布朗是她的姓。 She is Anna Brown. Brown is her last name. 23、 请问,她叫什么名字? What’s her name, please? 24、 很高兴见到你,海伦。 Nice to meet you, Helen. 25、 这是我的朋友凯特。 This is my friend Kate. 26、 那些是我的父母。 Those are my parents. 27、 他们是我的两个儿子。 They are my two sons. 28、 这是一张我的全家福。 Here is a photo of my family. 29、 她是我的姐姐。 She is my sister. 30、 我家是一个大家庭。 My family is big. 31、 我的家人都在这儿。 My family are all here. 32、 这幢楼有五户人家. There are five families in the building. 33、 我有三个好朋友。 I have three good friends. 34、 我最好的朋友是一个乐于助人的男孩。My best friend is a helpful boy. 35、 我好朋友经常帮助我。 My good friend often helps me. 36、 妈妈,这是我朋友汤姆。 Mom, this is my friend Tom. 37、 那是你妹妹吗? Is that your sister? 38、 他是谁?他是我哥哥。 Who is he? He is my brother. 39、 这些是我的兄弟姐妹。 These are my brothers and sisters. 40、 那些是你的父母吗?不,他们不是。Are those your parents? No, they aren’t. 41、 你是海伦吗? Are you Helen? 42、 她的电话号码是多少? What’s her phone number? 43、 这些是我的哥哥,那些是我叔叔。These are my brothers, those are my uncles. 44、 这是我的两张全家福照片。Here are two photos of my family.1 45、 艾伦是我的狗的名字. Allan is the name of my dog? 46、 这是我的电话簿。 This is my telephone book. 47、 请给托尼打电话。 Please phone Tony. 48、 在这张照片中,我和妈妈在海滩上玩耍。In this picture, my mother and I are playing on the beach. 49、 这是我们的一张全家福. This is a photo of my whole family. 50、 今天下午,爸爸给我和奶奶照了一张相。 This afternoon, my dad takes a photo of Grandma and me. 51、 在这张照片中,我和爸爸妈妈笑得很甜。 My parents and I have a big smile in the photo. 52、 这是我最喜欢的一张家庭照。 This is my favorite family photo. 53、 她的帽子在床上。 His hat is on the bed. 54、 我的收音机在桌子上。 My radio is on the desk. 55、 英语书在收音机下面。 The English books are under the radio. 56、 吉娜的书到处都是―在床上、在沙发上、在椅子下。 Gina’ books are everywhere ― on the bed ,on the sofa and under the chair. 57、 一些书和磁带在书柜里。Some books and tapes are in the bookcase. 58、 我有一个时钟。 I have a clock. 59、 我喜欢洋娃娃。我有五个洋娃娃。 I like dolls. I have five dolls. 60、 每年我的生日,爸爸都会我买个新玩具。My father will buy me a new toy on my birthday every year. 61、 我最喜欢的玩具是一架玩具飞机。 My favorite toy is a toy plane. 62、 我喜欢和朋友们交换玩具玩。 I like to exchange my toys with my friends and play. 63、 快点儿,汤姆。公交车来了。 Come on, Tom. Here comes the bus! 64、 我认为她是莉莉的姐姐。 I think she is Lily’s sister. 65、 你的飞机模型在讲台上。 Your model plane is on the teacher’s desk. 66、 她们是我叔叔的女儿。 They are my uncle’s daughters. 67、 这是一张我爸爸的照片。 This is a photo of my father. = Here is a photo of my father. (1、Here be? 句型,意为这是??;2、photo 可用 picture 代替,photo 意为照片,picture 意为照片、图画。) 68、 安娜和凯特的书包都是红色的。Anna's and Kate's schoolbags are both red. 69、 这是吉姆和他哥哥的房间。This is Jim and his brother's room. 70、 我的爷爷经常给我讲故事。My grandpa often tells me stories. 71、 我的爷爷擅长做饭。 My grandfather is good at cooking. 72、 我的爷爷喜欢每天早晨在公园散步。My grandfather likes walking in the park every morning . 73、 我的爷爷很健康。 My grandfather is very healthy. 74、 琳达和安娜在教室里。 Linda and Anna are in the classroom. 75、 你能拨打 393-0278 找布朗先生。 You can call Mr Brown at 393-0278. 76、 这窜钥匙是你的吗? Is a set of keys yours? 77、 那不是他的收音机,那是她的。 That isn’t his radio, that is her. 78、 你怎么拼写你的名字? How do you spell your name? 79、 你妹妹做运动吗? Does your sister play sports? 80、 汤姆有两个排球和两个篮球。 Tom has two volleyballs and two basketballs. 81、 我爷爷每天晚上看电视。 My grandfather watches TV every evening. 82、 下课后我和我的朋友们打网球。 I play tennis with my friends after class. 83、 你表妹和你一个班吗? Are your cousin and you in the same class?2 84、 我没有足球,但是我的弟弟艾伦有。 I don’t have a soccer ball, but my brother Alan does. 85、 汤姆经常和他的朋友们踢足球。 Tom often plays soccer with his friends. 体会:表示足球运动用 soccer,表示足球的个数 soccer 与 ball 一起用。 86、 我认为他也有一个乒乓球。 I think he has a ping-pong ball, too. 87、 我喜欢乒乓球运动。 I like ping-pong. 体会:表示乒乓球运动用 ping-pong,表示乒乓球的个数 ping-pong 与 ball 一起用。 延伸:如 tennis 也是这样。Volleyball basketball baseball 等即表示运动又表示个数。 88、 排球是我最喜欢的运动。 Volleyball is my favorite sport. (用 单数形式表一项运动) 89、 他们每年举办一次运动会。 They have a sports meeting every year. (用 复数形式表运动) 90、 迈克喜欢这件蓝色的夹克。 Mike likes the blue jacket. (直接跟宾语) 91、 我们喜欢看电视。 We like to watch TV. (接不定式) 92、 我妹妹喜欢打网球。 My sister like playing tennis. (接动词-ing 形式) 93、 我喜欢人们讲真话。 I like people to tell the truth. (like sb to do sth) 94、 你朋友是一个什么样的人? What is your friend like? (be like ) 95、 南希看上去像她的妈妈。 Nancy looks like her mother. (看起来像) 96、 我想和妈妈一起去香港购物。 I want to go to Hong Kong for shopping with my mom. 97、 我想去西湖划船。 I want to go boating to the West Lake 98、 你爸爸经常进行体育锻炼吗? Does your father often play sports? 99、 对我来说英语很难。 English is very difficult for me. 100、 下课后,我经常和我的朋友玩足球。 After class, I often play soccer with my friends 101、 丽丽早餐西湖吃面包。 Lily likes bread for breakfast. 102、 我们吃苹果吧。 Let’s eat apples. 103、 你能考虑一下这个问题吗? Can you think about this question? 104、 尼娜晚餐想吃蔬菜沙拉。 Nina wants to eat vegetable salad for dinner. 105、 你们的饮食习惯健康吗? Are your eating habits healthy? 106、 汉堡、蔬菜沙拉和一些水果怎么样? How about burgers, vegetable salad, and some fruit? (1、 当有两个以上的单词或句子并列时, 只在最后一个单词或句子前加 and, 其他的单词或句子只需用“, ”隔开;2、How about\What about ??意为“??怎么样?” ,用 来想对方提出建议、询问消息或打听情况,后接名词、代词或动词-ing 形式;3、some 一般用在 肯定陈述句中,但在表示提建议的疑问句中,也常用 some) 107、 戴维询问排球明星辛迪.史密斯的饮食习惯。 David asks the volleyball star, Cindy Smith, about her eating habits. (ask ? about 意为“询问” ,其中间常接询问的对象,about 后常接询问的内容) 108、 上初中的第一天我有点害怕。 I am kind of afraid on the first day of my middle school. 109、 姐姐帮我找到在中学的新教室。 My big sister helps me find the new classroom at the middle school. 110、 上学第一天我和三位新同学成了朋友。 I make friends with three new classmates on the first day of school. 111、 我喜欢我的新学校和新老师。 I like my new school and teachers. 112、 我们的校庆是在下周。 Our School Day is next week.3 113、 水果是健康食品。 Fruit is healthy food. 114、 我们考虑一下明天的晚宴吧。 Let’s think about tomorrow’s dinner. 115、 我妈妈午餐喜欢吃米饭和蔬菜。 My mother likes rice and vegetables for lunch. 116、 我能问一问你的家庭吗? Can I ask you about your family? 117、 我妹妹不喜欢做运动。 My sister doesn’t like playing sports. 118、 我喜欢篮球运动。对我来说它是容易的。 I love basketball. It is easy for me. 119、 今天晚上我不想看电视。I don’t want to watch TV this evening. 120、 我早餐喜欢吃面包、喝牛奶。 I like bread and milk for breakfast. 121、 饭后吃些草莓如何? How about eating some strawberries after dinner? 122、 我非常喜欢中国。 I love China. I like China very much. (like 和 love 都有 喜欢的意思, 但 like 喜欢的程度相对较弱, love 已上升到爱的程度, 相当于 like ? very much. like 和 love 的用法完全相同,其后都可跟名词、代词、动词-ing 形式或动词不定式作宾语。) 123、 我们全家人都喜欢吃面条。 All of my family love to eat noodles. 124、 我妈妈会做美味的蛋糕。 My mom can make delicious cakes. 125、 我睡觉前不吃饼干。 I don’t eat cookies before I go to bed. 126、 我早餐吃面包、牛奶和鸡蛋。 I have bread, milk and eggs for breakfast. 127、 我今天在超市买了很多饼干。 I buy a lot of cookies in the supermarket today. 128、 下课后我们打排球吧! Let’s play volleyball after class! 129、 晚饭你喜欢吃什么? What do you like for dinner? 130、 鸡蛋是健康食品 。 The egg is healthy food. 131、 他不喜欢香蕉,但是喜欢苹果。 He doesn’t like bananas, but he likes apples. 132、 一些水果和蔬菜在桌子上。 Some fruit and vegetables are on the table. 133、 对于女孩,我们有紫色的裙子,仅售 20 美元。 For girls, we have skirts in purple for only $20. (1、for girls 中的 for 意为 对于;2、in+颜色名词,表示“??颜色的” 之意,句中的 skirts in purple 等同于 purple skirts:3、for only $20.中的 for 有交换的 意思,后跟具体的价钱。) 134、 我们学校有二十名女教师。 Twenty women teachers are in our school. (woman 可以作定语修饰名词,当所修饰的名词为复数是,它也要用复数形式。) 135、 迈克每天喝许多牛奶。 Mike drinks much milk every day. (形容词 much 意为“许多的” , 用来修饰不可数名词;常用在 How much??,用来对商品的价格进行提问。) 136、 许多面包过期了。 Much of the bread is overdue. (代词 much 意为许多,代指 不可数名词) 137、 多谢你。 Thank you very much. (副词 much 意为很、非常,置于动词后起修饰作用) 138、 这只钢笔多少钱?两美元。 How much is the pen? It’s two dollars. ( 询 问表示单数意义商品的价格时,be 动词要用 is ,其答语为 It’s+价格) 139、 这条蓝色的裤子多少钱?二十美元。 How much are the blue trousers? They are twenty dollars. (询问表示复数意义商品的价格时,be 动词要用 are,其答语为 They’re+价格) 140、 这些苹果多少钱?7.7 美元。 What’s the price of these apples? It’s $7.7. ( 无论被询问的商品是单数还是复数,该句型中的 be 动词军用 is, 其答语为 It’s+ 价格 ) (询问价格的句型有:1、How much??;2、What’s the price of??) 141、 我们有很多衣服价钱不错。 We have many clothes at very good prices. 142、 我需要一双棕色的鞋子。 I need a pair of brown shoes. 143、 我们的学校郊游是在 10 月 15 日。 Our school trip is on October 15th. 144、 同学们,玩的愉快! Have a good time, students! 145、 在六月,我们有一个数学测验。 We have a math test in June. 146、 今天你们还有什么别的活动? What other activities do you have today?4 147、 你想去哪里吃午饭? Where do you want to go for lunch? 148、 在九月 21 日下午,我们有一个学校郊游。 On September 21st ,we have a school trip in the afternoon. 149、 你们的父母可以来我们的学校。 Your parents can come to our school. 150、 你奶奶多大了? How old is your grandmother? What’s the age of your grandmother? (How old?? = What’s the age of??) 151、 你每天几点吃早饭? What time do you have breakfast every day ? (What time 意为什么时间,用来对具体的时间点进行提问。 ) 152、 在公园里玩的开心点儿! Have a good time in the park! (Have a good time 是常见 短语,意为玩得开心、过得愉快.) 153、 我很高兴得到你的帮助。 I have happy to get your help. (be happy to do sth 是 常见结构,意为做某事很高兴) 154、 学生们正忙着吃饭。 The students are busy having lunch. (be busy doing sth 是 常用结构,意为忙于做某事。) 155、 从周一到周五, 我妈妈为家人做晚餐。 My mother prepares dinner for the family from Monday to Friday. 156、 我经常晚餐吃面条。 I often have noodles for dinner. 157、 周末我和爸爸一起做晚餐。 I make dinner with my father at the weekend,) 158、 我每天晚上 7 点钟吃晚餐。 I have dinner at 7 pm every day. 159、 六月的第三个星期日是父亲节。 The third Sunday in June is Father’s Day. 160、 这真是繁忙的一周。 This is a really busy week. 161、 现在有一些学生在学校图书馆里。 Some students are in the school library. 162、 篮球比赛在 3 月 9 日。 The basketball game is on March ninth. 163、 去问一问我的老师吧! Go and ask our teacher! 164、 我的家有四口人。 There are four people in my family. 165、 我的父母很爱我。 My parents love me very much. 166、 我有一个温暖快乐的家。 I have a warm and happy family. 167、 我的家人彼此相爱。 My family members love each other. 168、 我能帮你什么,妈妈? Can I Help you, mom? = What can I do for you, mom、 169、 我的生日是一月二十二日。My birthday is on January twenty-second. 170、 我们学校下个月有一场篮球赛。 Our school has a basketball game next month. 171、 来我们店买你的学习用品吧。 Come and buy your school things at our store. 172、 四月是一年中的第四个月。 April is the fourth month of a year. 173、 戴尔,祝你生日快乐! Happy birthday to you, Dale! 174、 我的英语课三点结束。 My music class finishes at three. 175、 老师说英语很有用。 The teacher says English is very useful. 176、 每天我要上一个小时的音乐课。 I have a music class for an hour every day. 177、 随后,我们从晚上 7 点到 10 点举办了一个舞会。 After that, we have a party from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm. 178、 我想要一条黑色的裤子。 I want a pair of black trousers. 179、 五月的第二个星期天是母亲节。 The second Sunday in May is Mother’s Day. 180、 妈妈在我眼中是最美的女人。 Mom is the most beautiful woman in my eyes. 181、 那位善良的阿姨有棵美丽的心。 The kind aunt has a beautiful heart. 182、 我喜欢这幅美丽的画。 I like this beautiful painting. 183、 我姐姐总是面带美丽的笑容。 My sister always wears a beautiful smile on her face.5 184、 我们的学校活动日是 11 月 16 日。 Our school Day is on December 16 th. 185、 周三上午我们上语文、数学和地理课。 We have Chinese, math and geography on Wednesday morning. 186、 冬天去海南度假是个好主意。 It’s a good idea to go on vacation in Hainan in winter. 187、 我想和父母去国外度假。 I want to go on vacation abroad with my parents. 188、 我喜欢在乡下爷爷家过暑假。 I like to spend the summer vacation at my grandpa’s home in the country. 189、 你们在北京的假期过得怎么样? How about your vocation in Beijing? 190、 这是一张中国地图。 This is a map of China. = Here is a map of China. 191、 这个星期天我们去公园吧.听起来不错。 Let’s go to the park this Sunday. That sounds good. 192、 放学后我想去打篮球。 I want to play basketball after school. 193、 我妹妹喜欢香蕉和草莓。 My sister likes bananas and strawberries. 194、 我认为数学很简单。 I think math is easy. 195、 圣诞节我和家人一起去吃披萨。 I will eat pizza with my family at Christmas Day. 196、 好朋友送了我一张漂亮的圣诞卡片。 My good friend gives a pretty Christmas to me。 197、 圣诞节商场里很多人购物。 A lot of people go shopping at Christmas Day. 198、 我会唱三首圣诞歌曲。 I can sing three Christmas songs. 199、 我的叔叔姓布朗。 My uncle’s last name is Brown. 200、 下课后去踢球怎么样? How about playing soccer after class? 201、 我发现这本书很有趣。 I find the book is interesting. 202、 猫在饭桌底下。 A cat is under the desk. 203、 英语课从 10:00 到 10:40. The English class is from 10:00 to 10:40. 204、 科比是我最喜欢的体育明星。我认为他很棒。 Kobe is my favorite sports star. I think he is great. 205、 请打电话 235-0203 找鲍勃。 Please call Bob at 235-、 你可以找他要那本词典。 You can ask him for the dictionary. 207、 你想成为一名英语老师吗? Do you want to be an English teacher? 208、 对托尼来说,它是困难的。 It’s difficult for Tony. 209、 玛丽对这些孩子很有一套。 Mary is good with the kids. 210、 露西很擅长拉小提琴。 Lucy is good at playing the violin. 211、 请给杰夫打电话,电话是 355-6798。 Please call Jeff at 355-、 鲍勃周末经常帮助奶奶做家务。 Bob often helps his grandmother with the housework on the weekend. 213、 戴维觉得与别的孩子交朋友很困难。 David thinks it hard to make friends with other children. 214、 他父亲通常在早上七点钟洗淋浴。 His father usually takes a shower at 7 in the morning. 215、 在星期六,我或者看电视或者玩游戏。 On Saturday, I either watch TV or play computer games. 216、 我们周一到周五上班。 We go to work from Monday to Friday. 217、 你妈妈通常几点钟起床?7 点一刻。 What time does your mother usually get up? At a quarter past seven. 218、 晚饭后,咱一起去散步吧。 After dinner, let’s take a walk together. 219、 散步对身体有益。 Taking a walk is good for health. 220、 我妹妹才两岁,她还不知道怎么刷牙。 My sister has just two years old and she6 doesn’t know how to brush her teeth. 221、 我总是和我妈妈一起洗澡。 I always take a shower with my mom. 222、 我叔叔每天八点去上班。 My uncle goes to work at eight o’clock every day. 223、 他跑得和迈克一样快。 He runs as fast as Mike. 224、 每年我过生日,爸爸都会做一个生日蛋糕送给我。 Dad makes a birthday cake for me every year on my birthday. 225、 我最喜欢的生日礼物是爷爷送给我的自行车。 I favorite birthday gift is the bicycle from my grandpa. 226、 我很乐意邀请我的好朋友来我的生日聚会。 I am glad to invite my good friends to my birthday party. 227、 我的妹妹画了一幅画送给我作为生日礼物。 My little sister draws a picture for me as my birthday gift. 228、 在我生日那天,我吃了一大碗面条。 I eat a big bowl of noodles on my birthday. 229、 莉莉,你觉得这个故事怎么样? Lily, what do you think of this story? 230、 早上七点和八点之间上班人很多。 There are many people going to work between 7 o’clock and 8 o’clock in the morning. 231、 从你家到玛丽家有多远? How far is it from your home to Mary’s ? 232、 你爸爸每天看报纸吗? Does your father read newspaper every day? 233、 我希望你的梦想能将来会实现。 I hope your dream will come true in the future. 234、 学好英语很简单。 It’s very easy to learning English well. 235、 玛丽希望她的梦想将会实现。 Mary hopes her dream will come true. 236、 请大声讲话。 Please speak loudly. 237、 他告诉我们一件有趣的事情。 He tells us a funny thing. 238、 王老师告诉我们上学不要迟到。 Miss Wang tells us not be late for school. 239、 我姐姐经常和玛丽交谈, My sister often talks to Mary. 240、 你会弹钢琴吗? Can you play the piano? 241、 你姐姐几点去上学? What time does your sister go to school? 242、 李先生如何去上班? How does Mr Li go to school? 243、 你多久洗一次澡? How often do you take a shower? 244、 享受每一天吧, 因为生活是如此美好。 Enjoy every day, because life is so beautiful. 245、 格林一家人过着幸福的生活。 The Greens live s happy life. 246、 城市生活总是很繁忙。 City life is always busy. 247、 坏的习惯使你的生活变的艰难。 Bad habits make your life hard. 248、 我通常在晚上做作业。 I usually do my homework in the evening. 249、 请你帮助我学习英语好吗? Would you help me with my English? 250、 坐公交车到那里大约需要 10 分钟。 It takes about ten minutes to get there by bus. 251、 我们必须准时参加会议。 We must take part in the meeting on time. 252、 小孩晚上外出不安全。 It is no safe for children to go out at night. 253、 妈妈让我帮姐姐清洗餐具。 Mum asks me to help my sister do the dishes. 254、 语文老师对他的学生要求很严格。 The Chinese teacher is strict with his students. 255、 在图书馆我们要遵守规则。 We must follow the rules in the library. 256、 妈妈说我应该学会自己铺床。 Mum says I should learn to make my bed. 257、 在电影院里,我们应该遵守规则。 We must follow the rules when we are in the cinema. 258、 放学后我不能出去玩,因为我有很多的作业。 I can’t go out to play after school because I have a lot of homework.7 259、 我不喜欢猫, 因为它们有点无聊。 I don’t like cats because they are a little boring. 260、 那个婴儿整天睡觉。 The baby sleeps all day. 261、 非洲的大象处于极大的危险之。 The elephants in Africa are in great danger. 262、 砍伐树木对我们的环境有害。 Cutting down trees is bad for our environment. 263、 老师让我们每天看报纸。 The teacher asks us to read newspapers every day. 264、 我明天和莉莉去看电影。 I go to the movies with Lily tomorrow. 265、 你妹妹喜欢什么动物? What animals does your sister like ? 266、 我的小狗很聪明,从来不会迷路。 My dog is very smart, it never gets lost. 267、 海伦是我最好的朋友之一。 Helen is one of my best friends. 268、 当你处于危险中时,你应该向别人求助。 You should ask others for help when you are in danger. 269、 我们一定不要购买象牙制品。 We must not buy things made of ivory. 270、 我朋友杰克今天邀请我下馆子吃饭。 My friend Jack invites me to eat out today. 271、 我爷爷喜欢饭后喝茶。 My grandpa likes to drink tea after dinner. 272、 我想要学习如何做汤。 I want to learn how to make soup. 273、 我们学校大约有 500 名学生。 There are about five hundred students in our school. 274、 我家距离学校很远。My home is far from school. 275、 我希望每个人都能爱我们的学校。 I hope every one can love our school. 276、 我在学校里有很多好朋友,所以我的学校生活很快乐。 I have many good friends at school, so my school life is very happy. 277、 你应该笑对人生。 You should smile at life. 278、 请每天保持微笑。 Please keep smile every day. 279、 这个婴儿笑得很开心。 The baby smiles happily. 280、 小女孩离开前给了妈妈一个微笑。 The little girl gives her mother a smile before she leaves. 281、 我的妈妈非常爱我。 My mother loves me very much. 282、 母亲节我送给妈妈一束鲜花。 I give my mother some flowers on Mother’s Day. 283、 我妈妈让我去买一些牛奶。 My mother asks me to buy some milk. 284、 我的妈妈早上起床很早。 My mother gets up very early in the morning. 285、 在课堂上不要听音乐。Don’t listen to music in class. 286、 图书馆内必须保持安静吗? Do we have to be quiet in the library? 287、 大象可以走很长时间而且从不迷路。 Elephants can walk for a long time and never get lost. 288、 一些人砍伐树木为了挣钱。 Some people cut down trees to make money. 289、 那个人在跑步锻炼吗? Is the man running to exercise? 290、 我们应该使眼睛保持健康。 We should keep our eyes healthy. 291、 我们的眼睛不能距离书本太近。 Our eyes can’t get close to books. 292、 眼睛是心灵的窗户,我们应该爱护它。 Eyes are the window of mind, we should love them. 293、 上课不要迟到。 Don’t be late for class. 294、 这是爱丽丝上学的第一天。 It’s Alice’s first day at school. 295、 在教室里你不可以戴帽子。 You can’t wear a hat in the classroom. 296、 你为什么要先看老虎呢? Why do you want to see the tiger first? 297、 每天早上,妈妈在六点半的时候起床。 My mom gets up at 6:30 every morning. 298、 长城是中国的象征。 The Great Wall is the symbol of China. 299、 那个小男孩非常聪明,他能迅速地回答出我们的问题。 The little boy is smart, and8 he can answer our questions very quickly. 300、 我的父亲正在客厅里边喝茶,边看报纸。 My father is drinking tea and reading a newspaper in the living room. 301、 杰克喜欢周末和同学去看电影。 Jack likes to go to the movies with his classmate on weekends. 302、 饭后散步对我们有好处。 It is good for us to take a walk after dinner. 303、 汤姆通常什么时候起床? What time does Tom usually get up? 304、 你想加入什么俱乐部? What club do you want to join? 305、 不要在教室里听音乐。 Don’t listen to music in the classroom. 306、 在图书馆我们必须保持安静。 We have to be quiet in the library. 307、 你为什么不喜欢狮子? Why don’t you like lions? 308、 这件外套什么颜色? What color is this coat? 309、 你哥哥是做什么? What does your brother do? 310、 你一般什么时候弹钢琴? What time do usually you play the piano? 311、 我喜欢这个故事,你呢? I like the story. What about you? 312、 莉莉现在在家干什么呢? What is Lily doing at home now? 313、 我喜欢和好朋友分享食物。 I like to share food with good friends. 314、 Sam 要求 Kate 和他分享这些书。 Sam asks Kate to share these books with him. 315、 父母应该教会孩子和别人分享玩具。 Parents should teach children to share toys with others. 316、 我能和你分享我的快乐吗? Can I share my happiness with you? 317、 你能帮助孩子的游泳课吗? Can you help children with their swimming lessons? 318、 你为什么不喜欢你的新宠物?因为它有点懒惰也不友好。 Why don’t you like your new pet? Because it’s kind of lazy and not friendly. 319、 你的祖父正在看电视吗?没有, 他正在听广播。 Is your grandfather watching TV now? No, he is listening to the radio. 320、 不要在路上听音乐,那样太危险了。 Don’t listen to music on the radio. It’s too dangerous. 321、 乘地铁去上学需要多长时间? 大约半小时。 How long does it take to go to school by subway? About half an hour. 322、 你会弹钢琴吗? Can you play the piano? 323、 你通常几点起床? What time do you usually get up? 324、 你爸爸如何去上报? How does your father go to work? 325、 你多久洗一次澡? How often do you take a shower? 326、 从你家到你的学校有多远? How long is it from your home to your school? 327、 请保持安静。 Please keep quiet. 328、 我喜欢帮助老师打扫教室。 I like to help my teacher clean the classroom. 329、 谢谢你的热心帮助。 Thanks for your kind help. 330、 在汤姆的帮助下,我完成了家庭作业。 I finish my homework with the help of Tom. 331、 请帮他把这本书交给苏姗。 Please help him give this book to Susan. 332、 你到学校需要多长时间? How long does it take you to get to the school? 333、 你会拉小提琴还是弹钢琴? Can you play the violin or piano? 334、 不要在图书馆里跑。 Don’t run in the library. 335、 为什么你妈妈这么早起床? Why does your mother get up so early? 336、 杰克正在房间里听 CD. Jack is listening to a CD in the room. 337、 外面现在下着雨还挂着风。 It’s rainy and windy outside now.9 338、 一个女孩正在那儿拍照。 A girl is taking photos over there. 339、 你的寒假过得怎么样? How’s your winter vocation going? 340、 你正在为考试学习吗? Are you studying for the test? 341、 九月秋高气爽,阳光明媚,正是跑步的好时机。 It is cool and bright in September, just right for running. 342、 杰克,伦敦的天气如何? Jack, what’s the weather like in London? 343、 今天的天气多云而凉爽。 It is cloudy and cool today. 344、 露西,今天西安的天气 如何? Lucy, how’s the weather in Xi’an today? 345、 这儿的冬天经常刮风下雪。 It’s often windy and snowy here in winter. 346、 外面正在下雨, 电闪雷鸣, 我很害怕。 It’s raining, thundering and lightning outside, and I am so scared. 347、 我妈妈让我每天跑步一小时。 My mother asks me to run an hour every day. 348、 我喜欢在晚饭后去户外散步。 I like going for a walk in the open air after supper. 349、 做运动使我保持健康。 Doing sports keep me healthy. 350、 有一个平衡的饮食很重要。 Having a balanced diet is important. 351、 琳达和她的朋友们在学校里做游戏。 Linda is playing games with her friends at school. 352、 我能为你捎个口信吗? Can I take a message for you? 353、 妈妈在家能做一手好汤。 Mum can make very good soup at home. 354、 他们经常周末玩得很开心。 They often have a good time on weekends. 355、 我希望你十分钟后给我回电话。 I hope you can call me back ten minutes later. 356、 我 的爷 爷经常 在公 园里锻 炼, 因为他 喜欢 那里干 净的 空气。 My grandfather often exercises in the park because he likes the clean air there. 357、 当我们做游戏的时候,时间过得飞快。 When we play games, time goes quickly. 358、 沿着这条街道一直走,在第二个十字路口向左转。 Walk along the road, turn left at the second crossing. 359、 我周内很忙,但是周末有时间。 I’m very busy on school days, but I am free on weekends. 360、 打扰一下,这附近有饭店吗? Excuse me, Are there any restaurants near here? 361、 穿过这条街,你就能看到银行。 Go across the street, and then you will see the bank. 362、 向左拐, 你就能看到那个超市。 Turn left, and you will see that supermarket. 363、 莉莉每周末花三个小时洗衣服。 Lily spends three hours washing clothes every weekend. 364、 他们喜欢每天放学之后打篮球。 They enjoy playing basketball after school every day. 365、 我最喜欢的季节是夏天,因为夏天我可以去游泳。 My favorite season is summer, because I can go swimming in summer. 366、 Cindy 认为冬天是最美的季节。 Cindy thinks winter is the most beautiful season. 367、 春天爸爸经常开车带我去乡村。 My father often takes me to the countryside in his car in spring. 368、 农民通常在秋季有个好收成。 Farmers usually have a good harvest in autumn. 369、 晚饭后,琳达经常和妈妈在公园里散步。 Linda often walks with her mother in the park after dinner. 370、 我站在爸爸和妈妈中间。 I stand between my mum and my dad. 371、 我喜欢看莉莉跳舞。 I like to watch Lily dancing.10 372、 当我弹钢琴时,我总觉得时间过得很快。 When I play the piano, I always feel that time goes very quickly. 373、 这道数学题不难,我很容易就做出来了。 The math problem is not difficult, I can work it out easily. 374、 这个小女孩看起来很可爱, 她总是穿着一套红裙子。 This little girl looks lovely and she always wears a red dress. 375、 跑步之后,我感觉有点累。 After running, I feel a little tired. 376、 最后,警察总是能抓到罪犯。 In the end, the police always catch the criminals. 377、 吉姆的数学老师中等身材,长着金色的卷发。 Jim’s math teacher is of medium build and has curly blond hair. 378、 让我们来告诉你这个故事的另一个结局吧。 Let me tell you another ending of this story. 379、 春节前, 妈妈总是带我去超市买东西。 Before the Spring Festival, my mother always takes me to the supermarket to buy some things. 380、 除夕夜,我们喜欢在一起吃晚饭、看电视、玩游戏。 We like having dinner, watching TV and playing games together on New Year’s Eve. 381、 Linda 喜欢和爷爷奶奶一起过春节。 Linda likes having the Spring Festival with her grandparents. 382、 John 一家去年在北京过年。 The Johns had their Spring Festival in Beijing last year. 383、 你弟弟长得什么样子? What does your brother look like? 384、 我父亲中等身材。 My father is of medium build. 385、 玛丽现在留着长直发还是短发? Does Mary have long straight hair or short hair? 386、 对不起,我今天来晚了。 Sorry, I am a little late today. 387、 露西,我们今完去看电影吧!好的,一会儿见。 Lucy, let’s go to the movies tonight! OK, see you later. 388、 公用电话在邮局的前面。 The pay phone is in front of the post office. 389、 我时常在公园里锻炼因为我喜欢那里美好的阳光。 I often exercise in the park because I like the wonderful sunshine there. 390、 在这一个街区有一家宾馆吗? Is there a hotel in the street? 391、 请告诉我们那个罪犯长什么样子? Please tell us what the criminal look like? 392、 在我们班级, 每一位学生都有一本英语字典。 Each student in our class has an English dictionary. 393、 为了得奖,彼得学习很用功。 Peter studies hard in order to win the prize. 394、 风把报纸从窗户吹了出来。 The wind blows the newspaper out of the window. 395、 北京今天天气怎么样?多云。 How’s the weather in Beijing today? It’s cloudy. 396、 教室里有一个老师和二十三个学生。 There is a teacher and twenty-three students in the classroom. 397、 你哥哥长什么样?他中等身材。 What does your brother look like? He is of medium build. 398、 我收集了许多 Jay 的 CD. I collect a lot of Jay’s CDs. 399、 Jack 和 Tim 收集了 500 张邮票。 Jack and Tim collect 500 stamps. 400、 收集故事书是 Toney 的爱好。 Collecting story books is Toney’s hobby. 401、 我们的情况和欧洲不同。 Our case is different from that of Europe. 402、 年轻人可能不喜欢这个主意。 Young people may not like this idea. 403、 我最喜欢数学, 因为数学很有趣。 I like math best, because math is very interesting. 404、 Lina 最喜欢音乐课,因为她喜欢唱歌。 Lina likes music best, because she likes11 singing. 405、 Bob 最喜欢的科目是体育吗? Is Bob’s favorite subject P.E? 406、 你正在学什么科目? What subject are you studying? 407、 在生日时人们喜欢吃什么? What would people like to eat on their birthday? 408、 这所学校的学生人数是 1200。 The number of the students in this school is 、 如果你努力工作,愿望会成真。 If you work hard , the wish will come true. 410、 这些人从来不吃猪肉。 These people never eat pork. 411、 你在那个公园拍照片了吗? Did you take any photos in the park? 412、 总之,这是一场快乐的游戏。 All in all, it was a happy game. 413、 我一点儿也不喜欢这件毛衣。 I don’t like the sweater at all. 414、 你今天早上喂这条鱼吗? Did you feed the fish this morning? 415、 上周,我和我的朋友们去了这个公园。 Last week, I went to the park with my friends. 416、 去年夏天我们全家人去野营了。 My family went camping last summer. 417、 我喜欢夏天和和朋友们去野营。 I like going camping with my good friends in summer. 418、 我的同班同学计划明天去山上野营。 My classmates plan to go camping in a mountain tomorrow. 419、 我妈妈为我准备了一些野营食物。 My mother prepared some food for my camping. 420、 昨天下午他们在公园里拍了许多照片。 They took many photos in the park yesterday afternoon. 421、 你的叔叔昨天下午带你参观了他的农场吗? Did your uncle show you around his farm yesterday afternoon? 422、 杰克,今天上午你帮你爸爸喂鸡了吗? Jack, did you help your father feed the chickens this morning? 423、 上周五,我和妈妈一起在农场里种草莓。 My mother and I grew strawberries on the farm last Friday. 424、 夏天,我经常在夜里看星星。 I often watch stars at night in summer. 425、 Linda 的梦想是什么? What’s Linda’s dream? 426、 Gina 最后实现了她的梦想。 Gina realized her dream at last. 427、 你梦想中的家是什么样的? What does your dream house look like? 428、 成为一名医生是 Jim 梦想的工作。 Being a doctor is Jim’s dream job. 429、 上个周末我们去湖上划船了。 We went boating on the lake last weekend, 430、 我姐姐作为一名教师在这所学校工作。 My sister works as a teacher in the school. 431、 重要的是不要玩火。 It is important not to play with fire. 432、 在星期天早上, 他们做家庭作业了。 They did their homework on Sunday morning. 433、 我是如此地累以至于一动也不想动 。 I was so tired that I didn’t even want to move. 434、 我很饿,你能给我些吃的吗? I’m very hungry, Could you please give me something to eat? 435、 我什么都不想听,别再跟我说话了。 I don’t want to listen to anything. Don’t talk to me anymore. 436、 今 天 的 报 纸 上 有 些 有 趣 的 新 闻 。 There is something interesting in today’s newspaper. 437、 您要现在点菜吗?嗯,我要一碗鸡蛋汤。 May I have your order please? Yes, I’d like a bowl of egg soup. 438、 你上周末去了哪里?我去了海滩。 Where did you last weekend? I went to the beach. 439、 昨晚你和谁去看电影?我和我表弟去了。Who did you go to the cinema with last night?12 I went to the cinema with my cousin. 440、 我喜欢在周末和好朋友一起看动画。 I like to watch cartoons with good friends on weekends. 441、 Betty 喜欢哪种动画? What kind of cartoon does Betty like? 442、 你最喜欢的卡通人物是谁? Who is your favorite cartoon character? 443、 这种动画经常让我发笑。 This kind of cartoon often makes me laugh. 444、 安娜和她的朋友们一起吹灭了所有的生日蜡烛。 Anna blew out all the birthday candles with her friends. 445、 我弟弟对音乐很感兴趣。 My brother is very interested in music. 446、 你能告诉我一些你的饮食习惯吗? Can you tell me something about your eating habits? 447、 琳达昨晚熬夜很晚, 所以今天很累。 Linda stayed up very late last night, so she is very tired today. 448、 让我带你参观我的学校吧。 Let me show you around my school. 449、 托尼正在思考一道数学题。 Tony is thinking a math problem, 450、 老师让我回答这个问题。 The teacher asked me to answer this problem. 451、 你能去邮局帮我寄一下这封信吗?没问题。 Can you go to the post office to send this letter for me? No problem. 452、 你知道去警察局的路吗?顺着这条街道走,它就在你的右手边。 Do you know the way to the police station? Go along this street and it’s on your right. 453、 他们什么时候到了纽约?上周五。 When did they arrive the New York? Last Friday. 454、 汤姆三岁的时候就能说一点日语了。 Tom could speak a little Japanese when he was three. 455、 去年我和爸爸一起参观了长城。 Last year, I visited the Great Wall with my father. 456、 我认为故宫是中国最伟大的建筑。 I think the Palace Museum is the greatest building in China. 457、 冬天我喜欢呆在三亚, 因为那里很温暖。 I like staying in Sanya in winter, because it’s warm there. 458、 姐姐将去海边度假。 My sister will go to the seaside for vacation. 459、 图书馆在警察局和旅馆之间。 The library is between the police station and the hotel. 460、 别忘记告诉杰克给我回电话。 Don’t forget to tell Jack to call me back. 461、 我的哥哥中等个头,短短的头发。 My brother is of medium height and he has short hair. 462、 昨天下午我一直在为数学考试而学习。 I studied for the math test all the time yesterday afternoon. 463、 你弟弟也对踢足球感兴趣吗? Is your brother also interested in playing soccer? 464、 在学校我们必须穿校服吗? Do we have to wear uniform in the school? 465、 艾米每天练习弹钢琴吗。 Amy practices playing the piano every day . 466、 现在我可以请您点菜了吗? Can I have your order now? 467、 我想买本书,你知道这附近有书店吗? I want to buy a book. Do you know if there is a bookstore neat here? 468、 不是你,就是我必须留住这里。 Either you or I must stay here. 469、 你平时几点上语文课? When do you usually have Chinese class? 470、 还有很多事要做。 There are too many tasks to be done. 471、 昨天他们在公园里拍了一些照片。 They took some photos in the park yesterday.13 472、 超市在银行和邮局之间。 The supermarket is between the bank and the post office. 473、 我认为我们必须每天按时到校。 I think we have to get to school on time every day. 474、 我们度过了一个令人兴奋的周末。 We spent a exciting weekend. 475、 医院离这儿不远,你可以步行去那儿。 The hospital is not far from here. You can walk there. 476、 妈妈, 我能出去打篮球吗? Can I go out to play basketball , Mum? 477、 你可以加入讲故事俱乐部。 You can join the story telling club. 478、 他们每天早晨起床后要淋浴。 They take a shower after getting up every morning . 479、 你上班的路上要花多长时间。 How long does it take you to get to the office? 480、 我认为我们的梦想能够实现。 I think our dream can come true. 481、 我们的英语老师对我们要求很严格。 Our English teacher is very strict with us. 482、 如果你努力学习, 你的梦想就会实现。 If you study hard, your dream will come true. 483、 在像东京这样的大城市很容易迷路。 It is easy to get lost in a big city like Tokyo. 484、 我们在图书馆里要保持安静。 We have to be quiet in the library. 485、 让我们帮助他学数学吧。 Let’s help him with his math. 486、 你为什么现在还不穿好衣服? Why don’t you get dressed now? 487、 你是骑自行车还是坐公共汽车去上学? Do you go to school by bike or by bus? 488、 我正在找我的钢笔,但是没能找到。 I am looking for my pen, but I can’t find it. 489、 作为好学生, 我们应该遵守学校纪律。 As good students, we should follow the school rules. 490、 你认为是什么使艾丽丝如此高兴? What do you think made Alice so happy? 491、 五年前他长得什么样? What did he look like five years ago? 492、 你想在咖啡里加些糖吗? Would you like some sugar in your coffee? 493、 他问我安妮为什么迟到? He asked me why Anne was late for school. 494、 他激动地说不出话来。 He was so excites that he could not speak. 495、 我弟弟会拉小提琴。 My brother can play the violin. 496、 请穿好衣服去洗脸。 Please get dressed and clean your face. 497、 你认为新来的英语老师怎么样呢? What do you think of the new English teacher? 498、 你弟弟为什么喜欢狮子呢? Why does your brother like lions ? 499、 Jack 跑得多快啊!中国将是多么强大啊! How fast Jack is running1! What a strong country China is! 500、 我相信中国梦一定会实现。 I believe that China’s dream will come true. 501、 我们学校有好多外国学生。 There are a lot of foreign students in our school. 502、 中国是世界上最伟大的国家。 China is the greatest country in the world. 503、 北京是世界最有名的城市之一。 Beijing is one of the most famous cities in the world. 504、 上海的天气怎么样?下雪呢。 How’s the weather in Shanghai? It’s snowy. 505、 他喜欢住在安静的社区里。 He enjoys living in a quiet neighborhood. 506、 这河太宽了,我们游不过去。 The river is too wide. We can’t swim across. 507、 他们也能记住这个地方。 They can also remember this place. 508、 碗里没有牛奶。 There isn’t any milk in the bowl. 509、 我上周末去了博物馆。 I went to a museum last weekend. 510、 我们都对英语感兴趣。 We are all interested in English. 511、 昨天公园里有 很多游客。 There were many visitors in the park yesterday. 512、 我看见了一条蛇,我吃了一惊。 I saw a snake and got a surprise.14
必须学的汉译英―汇集和整理大量word文档,专业文献,应用文书,考试资料,教学教材,办公文档,教程攻略,文档搜索下载下载,拥有海量中文文档库,关注高价值的实用信息,我们一直在努力,争取提供更多下载资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 一起做作业 的文章

随机推荐