Mr Wang会写字楼里做什么生意?看图写一写。

初三英语作文:假设你最喜欢的老师是Mr.Wang或者Ms.Wang假设你最喜欢的老师是Mr.Wang或者Ms.Wang.请根据下面的提示,写一篇英语作文一 必须包括 1 description 2 friendship 3 the best quality 二 字数(80-100)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初三英语作文:假设你最喜欢的老师是Mr.Wang或者Ms.Wang假设你最喜欢的老师是Mr.Wang或者Ms.Wang.请根据下面的提示,写一篇英语作文一 必须包括 1 description 2 friendship 3 the best quality 二 字数(80-100)
初三英语作文:假设你最喜欢的老师是Mr.Wang或者Ms.Wang假设你最喜欢的老师是Mr.Wang或者Ms.Wang.请根据下面的提示,写一篇英语作文一 必须包括 1 description 2 friendship 3 the best quality 二 字数(80-100)
Mr.Wang is my favorite teacher, who works as English teacher . He is taller than other teachers and has short hair. He always dress a suit when he comes to teach us . I remembered when I met him at the first place , I was afraid . Because he seems to a little serious . SO at first I didn't like him . However ,as time went by , I found he is not serious . All of us feel very happy at his class . He always makes a lot of surprise for us at the class , so we all likes to coming to his class and never feel bored. Expecially , my English is very poor initially , I felt so self-abased . But he gave me a lot of help and we always play together as brothers . Finally, I made a great progress . Now , I feel very confident in English . That's so marvelous.As far as I'm concerned , he is a kind person and he has a good konwledge of teaching . We all feel free at his class . I hope he can go on teaching us next year .谁帮我写一篇英语作文.我实在不会.假定你是Tom,你按Kate约定的时间、地点与她见面后去医院看望Mr.Wang.你们告诉他你们在考试中发挥得很好,他很高兴.Mr.Wang祝愿你们暑假生活愉快,并希望你们_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁帮我写一篇英语作文.我实在不会.假定你是Tom,你按Kate约定的时间、地点与她见面后去医院看望Mr.Wang.你们告诉他你们在考试中发挥得很好,他很高兴.Mr.Wang祝愿你们暑假生活愉快,并希望你们
谁帮我写一篇英语作文.我实在不会.假定你是Tom,你按Kate约定的时间、地点与她见面后去医院看望Mr.Wang.你们告诉他你们在考试中发挥得很好,他很高兴.Mr.Wang祝愿你们暑假生活愉快,并希望你们继续努力学习.你们交谈了大约半个小时后离开医院.请你以日记的形式把它写下来.参考词汇:be glad,flowers,do well in,keep on doing,hope,get on well with.
15th July, 2011
sunnyToday, Kate and I went to hospital to visit Mr. Wang. First, we gave flower to him. Then, we told Mr. Wang that both of us did well in our exam, Mr. Wang
was very glad. After that, Mr.Wang hoped us have a happy summer holiday, he also want us keep on doing study. We left the hospital after we told about half an hour.假设你是高一学生李越,经过三个月的高中学习给你的初中老师Mr Wang 写一封信,包括以下内容:1. 你在高中的生活(跟同学相处…;学习…)2. 感谢他过去三年对你的关心与帮助
3. 你的_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假设你是高一学生李越,经过三个月的高中学习给你的初中老师Mr Wang 写一封信,包括以下内容:1. 你在高中的生活(跟同学相处…;学习…)2. 感谢他过去三年对你的关心与帮助
假设你是高一学生李越,经过三个月的高中学习给你的初中老师Mr Wang 写一封信,包括以下内容:1. 你在高中的生活(跟同学相处…;学习…)2. 感谢他过去三年对你的关心与帮助&&3. 你的理想注意: 1. 短文需包括以上要点,可适当增添细节,使行文连贯; 2. 文中不能出现真实的人名、班名等个人信息; 3. 词数100-120 左右。 开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Mr Wang,How are you?Now I’m in high school. I am getting on well with my new classmates and I feel happy to be friends with all of my classmates. We help each other with the studies. I have made great progress though I’m still weak in math. I believe that it won’t be long before I study it well. I’m very grateful to you for your care and help. I’ll never forget the time when you taught me patiently, cared about my study and health and encouraged me to face challenges bravely. It was you who offered help to me whenever it was needed. By the way, I want to share my dream with you. I want to be a professor in the future. No dream is easy to achieve, so I will study harder and harder. I believe strongly that the future is up to myself to create!Best wishes. Yours, Li YueDear Mr Wang, My name is Li Hua. I want to be a member of the English Club very much. I’m an outgoing boy. I like playing sports and making friends with others. And I also like taking with others. I won several prizes in the school English competitions. So I believe I can communicate with other club members freely in English. If I’m lucky enough to be a member of the English club, I’ll study harder to help more students with English. I’m looking forward to your reply. Thank you!Yours, Li Hua解析:略
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届浙江省金华市六校联谊中考模拟英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
大作文(本题共15分)假如你是李华,你非常支持学校开展的“Be well-behaved”活动,为了让更多的同学加入这个活动,请你写一份倡议书,说说针对这些不规范行为我们改如何做。要求: 文章不能出现真实的校名和人名,约80---100字左右。作文开头已给出:Boys and girls,To make every student have good behaviour, our school has an activity of “ Be well-behaved”. So let’s take part in it and try to be a well-behaved student. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Lihua
来源:2012届江苏盐城响水县初三第一次模拟英语试卷(带解析)
假如你是LiHua,你校英语俱乐部正在招聘新成员。你想成为其中的一员,需要给英语俱乐部主席Mr Wang用英语写一封信推荐自己。提示:(1)性格外向;(2)喜欢看英文小说、运动、交友;(3)多次在学校英语竞赛中获奖。注意:1.文中不得出现真实姓名和校名。2.语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范。3. 80词左右。
来源:2013届湖北安陆市德安初级中学九年级12月月考英语卷(带解析)
书面表达(本题共10分)假如你是李华,请围绕以下几个方面给你的笔友Tom写封信,谈谈你期末考试后假期的打算。&(开头和结尾已给出)1. 经过繁忙的复习、考试后,想在假期中休息一下;做自己喜欢做的事……2. 多与父母交流,帮助做家务。3. 参加社会实践(如:帮助老人、残疾人(disabled)等),增加对社会的了解。&&注意:1. 文中不能出现自己的姓名。2. 字数:80词左右(已给出的句子不计入总词数)。DearTom,How are yougettingonthesedays?I’vejust finishedmyfinalexam. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best wishes!Yours, LiHua
来源:学年山东省淄博市毕业班上学期期末质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Alan准备下周来中国,他向你询问有关中国的礼仪。请根据表格中的提示用英语给他写一封电子邮件,告诉他相关情况。
要握手,可谈论很多话题,包括年龄等。
被邀请时,要准时到达,最好带一件小礼物;
收到礼物后,要等客人离开后再打开。
用筷子吃饭,不要用筷子敲(tap)碗;
吃饱后,要等所有人都吃完了才能离开餐桌。
要求:1.90词左右,邮件的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
2.可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
&&& Dear Alan,
&&&&&&& I’m glad to
receive your e-mail.________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&
____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 写字楼里做什么生意 的文章

随机推荐