其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国刑警的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国刑警803第二十六集酒吧的英文歌曲叫什么?急急急_百度知道
中国刑警803第二十六集酒吧的英文歌曲叫什么?急急急
m calling youHis kiss is soft and sweetHe sweeps you off your feetHe's worth a lot of goldBut you's no good for youHe&#39, for youWo-oh, he no good for youWo-re way too good for himThat boy're better than you knowHe't call you at nightAnd tells you he loves youHe's no good for youHe's no good for youAnd sure he&#39, Wo-oh, he no good for youWon's worth a lot of goldBut you&#39, he no good for youHe drives those fancy cars that you likeBut he doesn&#39, wo-ohNo he no good, wo-s no good for youHe&#39, wo-ohNs worth a lot of goldBut you's no good for youYou&#39? yeah yeahYou never take the timewhen you cuss some moreAlways with your new boyBut he ain&#39No Good For You - Meghan TrainorI miss that happy friend that I hadYou't all thatBut you don's such a soldierEveryone will say thatHis kiss is soft and sweetHe sweeps you off your feetHe't loveCause he called me yesterdayAnd he asked me on a dateTried to play you like a foolAnd that's why I's no good for youHe's no good for youThat boy's no good for youAnd sure he's no good for youYou&#39, for youWo-s no good for youThat boy's worth a lot of goldBut you&#39, Wo-s no good for youYou't take him homefor the holidaysBetter keep him awayHe't know yetHis kiss is soft and sweetHe sweeps you off your feetHe're better than you knowHe've been acting so sadWon're feeling it ain're way too good for himThat boy's no good for youAnd sure he's no good for youHe&#39, wo-ohNs no good for youHe's no good for youAnd sure he're way too good for himThat boy's no good for youHis kiss is soft and sweetHe sweeps you off your feetHe's no good for youThat boy're better than you knowHe's no good for youHe're better than you knowHe's no good for youYou&#39, wo-ohNt you comeback, for youThat boy&#39, wo-s no good for you, he no good for youWo-ll find out soon enoughWhat you're way too good for himThat boy't you take it from a friendThat boy is not a gentlemanAnd you's thinking of youNo you can&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国刑警803第二十六集火麒麟酒吧放的英文歌叫什么_百度知道
中国刑警803第二十六集火麒麟酒吧放的英文歌叫什么
提问者采纳
Yes She Sits On Her ThroneBut She Feels So Alone&& Da Buzz Around Town Is U CreepAround So Wat Are U Workin On;Ve Got A Queen At Ht Reality StingHey Mr;Ve Got A Queen At HVe Got A Queen At Hm Only Looking At The Facts&& It Won&#39?Mr;m Not That NieveWell Damn Don't Be Soon b4 LongSome One Else Is Brining Honey HomeI Wanna Belive I&#39?I Hate 2 Be All In Ur Beeswax?Yes She Sits On Her ThroneBut She Feels So Alone&& Da Buzz Around Town Is U CreepAround So Wat Are U Workin On;t Be Soon b4 LongSomeone Else Is Bringing Honey HomeI Wanna Belive I&#39?Yes She Sits On Her ThroneBut She Feels So Alone&& Da Buzz Around Town Is UCreep Around So Wat Are U Workin On;Ve Got A Queen At Home. Workabee - Priscilla ReneaHey Mr.WorkabeeI See You WorkingDo You Often ForgetThat You&#39?You Say U Feel Like I Don'Ve Got A Queen At Hm Not That NieveWell Damn Don&#39.WorkabeeI See You WorkingDo You Often ForgetThat You&#39?Yes She Sits On Her ThroneBut She Feels So Alone&& Da Buzz Around TownIs U Creep Around So Wat Are U Workin On,But I&#39.WorkabeeI See You WorkingDo You Often ForgetThat You't That Many Flowers In The GardenSo Wat Takes U From Dusk Till Dawn.WorkabeeI See You WorkingDo You Often ForgetThat You&#39Mr;t Pillinate Till May&& It Won&#39?There Ain&#39.WorkabeeI See You WorkingDo You Often ForgetThat You't Reality StingHey Mr?Hey Mr?Yes She Sits On Her ThroneBut She Feels So Alone&& Da Buzz Around TownIs U Creep Around So Wat Are U Workin On;t Appriciate UBut I Swear Sweet Darling Yes I DoI Juss Wish Dat U Ain't Work So Late Ery Single DayEspecially Since Workabees Don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国刑警的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国刑警803第28集里边的火麒麟酒吧的dj叫什么、跪求、谢谢_百度知道
中国刑警803第28集里边的火麒麟酒吧的dj叫什么、跪求、谢谢
可以用手机摇歌功能搜索,应该可以的,我没有看电视,不知道你好
我用过不管用
你好,很多酒吧dj都是dj自己改编过的,有原曲,只是音调和唱法改了,,酒吧音乐50%都是改过的