but i will keep going and never give up演讲稿

名俊男靓女已经在这里了!
在美国认识新朋友! 这里是您在附近认识俊男靓女的最佳平台。聊天、交友、分享爱好或约会!
RhyanSeven Springs
MalcolmEnglandtowne
MichelleFuller Park
AlbertPhoenix
Caila CarterAltamonte Springs
显示地图 隐藏地图
Ashley正在哪里?
我想和某人约会
很遗憾, Ashley还没有添加爱好。 问一下她对什么感兴趣吧!
I live life by the
796/1318人喜欢Ashley
本周浏览数最多的会员之一。
浏览数最多的会员!
2015 五月 8
本周最有魅力的会员之一。
最有魅力的会员!
2015 五月 7
本周最受欢迎的会员之一。
最受欢迎的会员!
2015 五月 10
2015&&&BadooDemi Lovato - Skyscraper lyrics |
uUnregistered3715342931197151Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it![Verse 1]
Skies are crying, I am watching,
Catching teardrops in my hands.
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?
You can take everything I have,
You can break everything I am,
Like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper.
Go on and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground,
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
As the smoke clears,
I awaken and untangle you from me.
Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed?
All my windows, still are broken, but I'm standing on my feet.
Like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper.
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.
Go run, run, run, I'm gonna stay right here,
Watch you disappear, yeah.
Go run, run, run, yeah, it's a long way down,
But I'm closer to the clouds up here.
Like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper!
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper,
Like a skyscraper.Lyrics taken from /lyrics/d/demi_lovato/skyscraper.htmlExplanationsnew
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
uUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
&Meghan Trainor&Fifth Harmony&Ariana Grande&Ed Sheeran&Nicki Minaj&David Guetta&Mariah Carey&Kelly Clarkson&OneRepublic UsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered【 All You Will Never Know(新歌+精选专辑) 】【 英文 】【 2008 】
感谢 miyukishe Smile.KS 絃小悦 catty
提供歌词 感谢 冠 FOREVER LOVE 幻羽 唯爱天空
提供动态歌词 感谢 哇哈哈 ★蟑螂★
友站连结:  
()Everytime you go awayIt actually kinda makes my dayEverytime you leaveYou slam the doorYou pick your words so carefullyYou hate to think you're hurting meYou leave me laughing onThe floorCause I don't give it up, I don't give a damnWhat you say about thatYou know I don't give it up, I don't give a damnWhat you say about thatYou know I'm not gonna cry, about some stupid guyA guy who thinks he's all thatI thought we were just hanging outSo why'd you kiss me on the mouthYou thought the way you tasteWould get me highYou went to all your friends to bragGuys are always such a dragDon't you know the reason that I kissed you was toSay goodbyeCause I don't give it upI don't give a damn what you say about that更多更详尽歌词 在 You know I don't give it upI don't give a damn what you say about thatYou know I'm not gonna cry about some stupid guyA guy who thinks he's all thatHanging hanging out, I am simplyHanging hanging out, I am simplyHanging so why'd you kiss me on the mouth?Don't you know that I...I don't give a damn about youI won't give it up not for youI don't give a damn about youI won't give it up not for youI'm not gonna cry about some stupid guyA guy who thinks he's all thatI don't give it upI don't give a damn what you say about thatYou know I don't give it upI don't give a damn what you say about thatI don't give it upI don't give a damn what you say about thatYou know I don't give it upI don't give a damn what you say about that
()Why do you always do this to me?Why couldn't you just see through me?How come, you act like thisLike you just don't care at allDo you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall?I could feel I could feel you near me, even though you're far awayI could feel I could feel you baby, whyIt's not supposed to feel this wayI need you, I need youMore and more each dayIt's not supposed to hurt this wayI need you, I need you, I need youTell me, are you and me still together?Tell me, do you think we could last forever?Tell me, whyHey, listen to what we're not sayingLet's play, a different game than what we're playingTry, to look at me and really see my heartDo you expect me to believe I'm gonna let us fall apart?I could feel I could feel you near me, even when you're far awayI could feel I could feel you baby, whyIt's not supposed to feel this wayI need you, I need youMore and more each dayIt's not supposed to hurt this wayI need you, I need you, I need you更多更详尽歌词 在 Tell me, are you and me still together?Tell me, you think we could last forever?Tell me, whySo go and think about whatever you need to think aboutGo ahead and dream about whatever you need to dream aboutAnd come back to me when you know just how you feel, you feelI could feel I could feel you near me, even though you're far awayI could feel I could feel you baby, whyIt's not supposed to hurt this wayI need you, I need youMore and more each dayIt's not supposed to hurt this wayI need you, I need you, I need youTell meIt's not supposed to hurt this wayI need you, I need youMore and more each dayIt's not supposed to hurt this wayI need you, I need you, I need youTell me, are you and me still together?Tell me, do you think we could last forever?Tell me, why[00:01.00]Avril Lavigne - Why[00:03.00]Why do you always do this to me?[00:17.73]Why couldn't you just see through me?[00:27.07]How come, you act like this[00:33.00]Like you just don't care at all[00:36.25]Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall?[00:44.67][02:59.26]I could feel I could feel you near me, even though you're far away[00:49.37][02:11.68][03:05.81]I could feel I could feel you baby, why[00:52.40][02:15.39]It's not supposed to feel this way[00:57.51][02:19.81][03:13.78][03:32.04]I need you, I need you[01:00.29][02:22.75][03:16.51][03:34.67]More and more each day[01:02.57][03:08.43][03:19.23][03:27.62][03:37.04]It's not supposed to hurt this way[01:06.59][02:29.25][03:23.17][03:41.14]I need you, I need you, I need you[01:10.56][02:32.95][03:45.92]Tell me, are you and me still together?[01:15.43][03:49.37]Tell me, do you think we could last forever?[01:19.42][02:41.53][03:53.39]Tell me, why[01:23.09]Hey, listen to what we're not saying[01:40.50]Let's play, a different game than what we're playing[01:49.15]Try, to look at me and really see my heart[01:59.07]Do you expect me to believe I'm gonna let us fall apart?[02:07.34]I could feel I could feel you near me, even when you're far away[02:25.04]It's not supposed to hurt this way[02:37.75]Tell me, you think we could last forever?[02:45.39]So go and think about whatever you need to think about[02:49.65]Go ahead and dream about whatever you need to dream about[02:52.28]And come back to me when you know just how you feel, you feel[03:26.86]Tell me, why
()Slipping down a slideI did enjoy the rideDon't know what to decideYou lied to meYou looked me in the eyeIt took me by surpriseNow are you gratifiedYou cried to meLa, la, la, la, laDon't turn aroundI'm sick and I'm tired of your faceDon't make this worseYou've already gone and got me madIt's too bad I'm not sadIt's casting overIt's just one of those thingsYou'll have to get over itWhen I was feeling downYou'd start to hang aroundAnd then I found your hands all over meAnd that was out of boundsYou filthy rotten houndIt's better than it sounds, believe meLa, la, la, la, laDon't turn aroundI'm sick and I'm tired of your faceDon't make this worse更多更详尽歌词 在 You've already gone and got me madIt's too bad I'm not sadIt's casting overIt's just one of those thingsYou'll have to get over itHey, you gotta get over itHey, you gotta get over itIt'! s too bad I'm not sadIt's casting overIt's just one of those thingsYou'll have to get over itDon't turn aroundI'm sick and I'm tired of your faceDon't make this worseYou've already gone and got me madDon't turn aroundI'm sick and I'm tired of your faceDon't make this worseYou've already gone and got me madIt's too bad I'm not sadIt's casting overIt's just one of those thingsYou'll have to get over itYou'll have to get over it
()Don't say no to anything,yes, yes, say yes to everything,just find away, to get away (wanna run away?)let's take off our clothes, and see if anybody noticesthen run away, what d'you say?更多更详尽歌词 在 have a little joy have a little faith, live lifehave a little hope have a lot of fun[Chorus]'Cause you, you, you never know what fate will throw,to make you stop,I, I, I'm gonna tryto let this lifepick me up and take me awayRun up to a stranger,kiss and tell them that you love them,and then walk away,you made their day (at least you hope you did)stand up in a restaurant,start dancing on the table,get kicked out for that behavior (oops I did it again)have a little joy have a little faith, live lifehave a little hope have a lot of fun[Chorus]Don't you know that nothing equals nothing,do anything, do everything, do somethingopen up your mouth and let your soul singYou, you, you never know what faith will throw,to make you stop[Guitar solo]You, you, you never know what fate will throw,to make you stopI'm gonna try,to let this life,pick me up and take me away更多更详尽歌词 在
()See I got a little bit of a problemback where I come from,feels like five people in my populationand no one ever leaves thereI'm gonna be the first oneI guess my papa always told me the way it wasn'tand my mama think she knows me, I know she doesn't(ah ah ah)But I got my head set on CaliforniaI'll fly away tomorrow, won't even warn yaand I'll send a big postcard, just to piss you offI got my head set on CaliforniaHere I comeSee, I got what you would call an obsessionit feels like I think sanethe limits of a small townfrustrating my brain,might leave some roots there,but my head's on the next plane更多更详尽歌词 在 'cause my daddy always told me the way it was,and my mama think she knows me, I know she doesn't(ah ah ah)Here I comePapa always tells me the way it was,and my mama think she knows me, I know she doesn't(ah ah ah)But I got my head set on New York CityI'll fly away tomorrow, won't even miss meand I'll get a big boyfriend, just to piss you offHere I come, here I come
()Don't matter what people say,I never did believe them,I know, I know they know everythingI'll be alright by myself,and no one's gonna tell me I'm defined,更多更详尽歌词 在 confined by lovenow our days seems strange,I guess my heart was bound to change[Chorus]I fell out, out of you and meyou're fading from viewand you're falling into historyI fell out, out of you and meyou're fading from viewand you're falling into historyI never thought that I'd say,that I don't really miss you,I lived, I breathed your breath through metime has a way of passing by,until I don't remember why or how to hurt for youlove's pain has gone somewhere,and I'm finally ve… (?)[Chorus]Falling into, falling into, you're falling into history, yeahfalling into, falling into, you're falling into history[Chorus]I'll be alright by myself,and no one's gonna tell me I'm defined,confined by love更多更详尽歌词 在
()If fears what makes us decide,Our future journey,I'm not along for the ride,Cuz I'm still yearning,To try and touch the sun,My fingers burning,Before you're old you are young,Yeah I'm still learningChorusI am falling down,Try and stop me,It feels so good to hit the ground,You can watch me,Fallin on my face,It's an uphill human race,and I am falling downI'm standing out in the street,The earth is moving,I feel it under my feet,And I'm still proveing,That I can stand my ground,更多更详尽歌词 在 And my feet are there, haven't washed my hairToo be lost before you are found,Don't mean you are losingChorusSome day I'll live in a houseEtc., etc., etc.Don't you know that's not for nowand for now I'm fallingdown...down...down...,down...down...down,down...down...down,Yeah e Yeah..Yeah e Yeah,ChorusI'm falling down,I'm falling down..I'm falling down...I'm falling....
()It's a forgone conclusion, you're love's an illusionand the picture is starting to fadeboy let's be honest, when it comes to your promiseit's just a lot of empty words you say更多更详尽歌词 在 and the future's only gonna be more of the sameyou've only got yourself to blame[Chorus]Tomorrow you didn't, yesterday you won't'cause I know everything you say you gonna do you don'tthat's a given, it doesn't matter anywayhey, I know what love wasn't, I know what love isn'tso when you say you're gonna change you gotta be kiddingtomorrow you didn't,hey hey, I'm outta here todayI used to believe in, all your romantic dreamingbut it really ain't that cute anymore'cause my time's to preciousso I wish you the best withwhatever it is you're looking forbaby this is all for your own good,I'm leaving 'cause I know you never would[Chorus]I don't need a crystalball to see it all my dear,it doesn't matter what you say,it always turns out the same wayyour predictions are fictionand it's tragically clear[Guitar solo][Chorus](dadada, yea)
()I'm tugging at my hairI'm pulling at my clothesI'm trying to keep my coolI know it showsI'm staring at my feet更多更详尽歌词 在 My cheeks are turning redI'm searching for the words inside my head[Pre-Chorus](Cause) I'm feeling nervousTrying to be so perfectCause I know you're worth itYou're worth itYeah[Chorus]If I could say what I want to sayI'd say I wanna blow you... awayBe with you every nightAm I squeezing you too tightIf I could say what I want to seeI want to see you downOn one kneeMarry me todayGuess, I'm wishing my life awayWith these things I'll never sayIt don't do me any goodIt's just a waste of timeWhat use is it to youWhat's on my mindIf ain't coming outWe're not going anywhereSo why can't I just tell you that I care[Pre-Chorus][Chorus]What's wrong with my tongueThese words keep slipping awayI stutter, I stumbleLike I've got nothing to say[Pre-Chorus]Guess I'm wishing my life away with these things I'll never sayIf I could say what I want to sayI'd say I wanna blow you...awayBe with you every nightAm I squeezing you too tightIf I could say what I want to seeI want to see you downOn one kneeMarry me todayYes, I'm wishing my life awayWith these things I'll never sayThese things I'll never say更多更详尽歌词 在
()You're indecisive when it comes to making any plansyou're on the fenceyou give me reasons I never seem to understand,they don't make sensemaybe ain't enough for my heartwe'll see, ain't off to a great startbaby, I want you to be mine,you better hurry 'cause if I change my mindYou will never know,what it means, to love meand you will never know,what these two lips taste like to kissyou can just suppose to what my body feels like to holdhope you can deal with, all you will never knowI wanna know you, what's hiding behind this wallwho you really are更多更详尽歌词 在 I wanna meet you on the other side of this charadewherever the cards may fallI'm ready to give you my heartyea I'm willing to show up for my partbaby, I want you to be mine,you better hurry 'cause if I change my mindYou will never know,what it means, to love meand you will never know,what these two lips taste like to kissyou can just suppose to what my body feels like to holdhope you can deal with, all you will never knowabout me, what I see, what I believe in,how I breathe, when I weep
()You could shake the stars out of the skydoesn't matter, our faiths will collideyou can pull the plug outwatch all the water strainstill I know it would be the same,still I know it would be the same更多更详尽歌词 在 I see it in my mind's eyea world made just for you and Iso I know, it's worth the wait[Chorus]Oh, once is enough, that's how I feelwe do this once and for reallove, is strong enoughso here's the deal,we do this once and for realI'm building my life to include youso for now I have someone to look for adoI'm in no hurry, no worries, you're out there somewherestill I hope you will be here soon,still I hope you will be here soonI see it in my mind's eyea world made just for you and Iso I know, it's worth the wait[Chorus](Ohhhhhhhhhh)(I'm waiting for something)(Ohhhhhhhhhh)(I'm waiting for someone)(Ohhhhhhhhhh)(I'm waiting for you)[Chorus 2x](dadadadadada)
()Layin' on the couch just,hangin' with my boyswe're chillin' up the house tonightI'm being myselfI'm nobody else 'cause更多更详尽歌词 在 this is what we do alrightyou'll always find[Chorus]I'm not wearing any make-up,won't hide who I am,I'll be what I amI'm just being honest with my self once againI'm my only friendKickin' off my shoesI'm strummin' my guitarI'm singin' songs about my lifeif I could tell the truthI'd tell you what I meant byme, myself, and Iyou'll always find[Chorus]No more mirrorsno more vanitygive it all away for freedonate to charityI am happy in my skinI try, in my heart it's not the sameyou'll always find[Chorus]Lay on my couch, hang with my boys, chill at my house tonight,lay on my couch, hang with my boys, chill at my house tonight,lay on my couch, hang with my boys, chill at my house tonight,lay on my couch, hang with my boys, chill at my house tonight
()He'd already asked for my numberWhen will he call?, I wonderI'd give it away on a FridayI haven't heard a friggin' now it's WednesdayI don't know what he's thinking,He can leave me alone and I'll be waitingI don't think soThere's other fish in the seaWho would love to swim with meYou're not the only oneOut there for me,And I know (and I know),You're not the only oneWho's gonna beFor me (for me)There's other fishes in the seaThere's other fishes in the seaYou finally called and I'm not homeDon't even bother at allCan't remember what he looks likeIt's been 14 days, that's not my typeI know they're not all like thatThere's gotta be some that don't think they're all thatYes I know so,There's other fish in the seaWho would love to swim with me更多更详尽歌词 在 You're not the only oneOut there for me,And I know (and I know),You're not the only oneWho's gonna beFor me (for me)There's other fishes in the seaThere's other fishes in the sea (in the sea)There's other fishes in the seaThere's other fishes in the sea (fishes in the sea)You're not the only oneOut there for me,And I know (and I know),You're not the only oneWho's gonna be (be)For me (for me)You're not the only one(There's other fishes in the sea)You're not the only one(There's other fishes in the sea)You're not the only one(There's other fishes in the sea)You're not the only one(There's other fishes in the sea)
()There's nothin' I could say to youNothin' I could ever do to make you seeWhat you mean to meAll the pain, the tears I criedStill, you never said good-byeAnd now I knowHow far you'd goI know I let you downBut it's not like that nowThis time I'll never let you goI will beall that you wantAnd get myself together'Cause you keep me from falling apartAll my lifeI'll be with you foreverTo get you through the dayAnd make everything okayI thought that I had everythingI didn't know what life could bringBut now I seeHonestly更多更详尽歌词 在 You're the one thing I got rightThe only one I let insideNow I can breathe'Cause you're here with meAnd if I let you downI'll turn it all around'Cause I will never let you go'Cause without youI can't sleepI'm not gonna ever, ever let you leaveYou're all I gotYou're all I wantYeahAnd without youI don't know what I'd doI could never ever live a day without you hereWith meDo you see?You're all I need
()Hey yeahUh Oh,Uh Oh, uh uh uh(x2)I will moveMy little self onIt won't beVery much longerOne day soonHe will find meI know thisBecause I believeIf I getTo know myself betterI will beA little bit strongerI won't forgetEverything you told meYeah I missThe way you'd hold meThe words you told meThings happen for a reasonYou'll become a stronger personWhen life tears you upThen you'll understandIt's never easy but you know when you get thereAs it tears you downIt builds you upWell it builds you upSome girls fallJust like I did更多更详尽歌词 在 They break our heartsI should'a broke hisGet yourself upStrut along furtherMy adviceYou can do betterJust say whateverThings happen for a reasonYou'll become a stronger personWhen life tears you upThen you'll understandIt's never easy but you know when you get thereAs it tears you downIt builds you upWell it builds you upIt builds you upWell you said you would love me foreverWell blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blahYou should maybe watch what you're sayin'Why, why whyThings happen for a reasonYou'll become a stronger personWhen life tears you upThen you'll understand (understand)It's never easy but you know when you get thereAs it tears you downIt builds you up(x2)更多更详尽歌词 在
()Excuse me sir, do I have your attention?There's something if you don't mind I'd like to mentionso open those ears, sit your butt down and shut your mouth upI'm aware that it's hard for you to do that,更多更详尽歌词 在 all I ask is lay down, put your feet upnow soak in, pay attention, learn a lesson loud and clear[Chorus]Hey, you're a dirty liar,you wrung me out for something I thought was right,I wanted to be left alone,not shown around like your golden prize.Oh, I looked around,look what happened, you found out:You never satisfy meNever trusted anyone in the first place,you turned me up, you're disgusting anywayHear that music, crank it up,is there something familiar in the singer's voice?Turn it down, now listen to me,what made you think you were my authority?I'm awake, finally now I'm able to move on (just gotta tell the truth)[Repeat Chorus]Now do these words stick to you, hope they dothink about it, think about itstick to you like superglue, keep you from the things you do[Guitar solo]Hey, you're a dirty liar.You wrung me out for something I thought was right.I wanted to be left alone,not shown around like your golden prize.Oh, I looked around,look what happened, you found out...Hey, you're a dirty liar,you wrung me out for something I thought was right,I wanted to be left alone,not shown around like your golden prize.Oh, I looked around,look what happened, you found out:You never satisfy me.
()Hey, yea, ohoh (3x)I've only got 3 dollars left in my hands,I walk down the sidewalk as I pass a dirty manwalk up the staircase that leads to my hotelI'm living in at a fancy hotel, yeayeathen I'll go up to my room更多更详尽歌词 在 fixate on what's the dealI'm alone againthen I will crawl into the bed,and call you up to tell you off[Chorus]'Cause I'm on my own, would you leave me alonebefore I lose my mindbecause you lied and so did IOh oh oh, would you cry-y-yif I let you go tonight if I let you go tonightyea, yea, let goHey, yea, ohohI'll probably wake up a little sadbut then I'll get up and let go of it all insteadbecause really it's not worth itto get in a mess over himto bother get stressed over himso I'll just go on with my lifeand fixate on everything else but youyea I'll just go on with my lifeI have no reason to please you anymore'Cause I'm on my own, would you leave me alonebefore I lose my mindbecause you lied and so did IOh oh oh, would you cry-y-yif I let you go tonight if I let you goSo find your way out of my sightI know it's hard, it's tough to laughit's all messed up, don't play this game[Chorus]2xYea, yeagetting stressed over yougetting messed over you
()Uh uh oh oh ohUh uh oh oh ohHey manTell me what were you thinkingWhat the hell were you saying?Oh come on now,Stop, and think about it.Hey now,maybe you should just listen,maybe you should stop talking for a second.Shut up, listen to me.CHORUS:You're so obvious,you're so oblivious,and now you wonder why,you're the one alone.So don't apologize,you don't even realize,you screwed it up this time,now you're the one alone.Uh uh oh oh ohUh uh oh oh ohHey bro,I'm just tryin' to let you know,you really think that you're special,oh come on now,I've seen so much better,hey there,did you actually think that I cared?更多更详尽歌词 在 Don't know if you want to go there,oh come on now,keep on, keep on dreaming.CHORUSIf you,want to,be my,uh uh oh,you know,you can't,play games,and you know what I mean,sorry,but you don't,get my,my-y-y-y,I'm gone,you're still,dreaming,about me,over and over and over and over and over again!CHORUS X 2Uh uh oh oh ohUh uh oh oh ohUh uh oh oh ohUh uh oh oh ohAlone更多更详尽歌词 在
()Every now and then we all want somethineven if theres no way of gettin itif i stomp my feet quick that maybe be a way aroundcould i get myself around itget me what i wanteverything that i've gotso give me what i wantcause im a big shotdont wanna always have to be so nice dontwanna hear u say well thats just lifeill join u out when i open my mouthand make my way around iti always make my way around itget me what i wanteverything that i've gotso give me what i wantcause im a big shotso give me what i wanti always get what i wantu dont wanna see me wheni dont get what i wantthats not what u wantim not about to take nofor an answer no if i tellu i cant im still ganna goi did it by my self and i still更多更详尽歌词 在 i found my way around itget me what i wanteverything that i've gotso give me what i wantcause im a big shotso give me what i wanti always get what i wantu dont wanna see me wheni dont get whati want thats not what u wantits not to lovelyit can start get uglyit really bugs me ifi dont get my wayget me what i wanteverything thati've got so give me whati want cause im a big shotso give me what i wanti always get whati want u dont wanna seeme when i dont get whati want thats not what u want更多更详尽歌词 在
()Come up to meet you, Tell you I'm sorryYou don't know how lovely you areI had to find you, Tell you I need youAnd tell you I set you apartTell me your secrets, And ask me your questionsOh let's go back to the startRunning in circles, Coming up tailsHeads on a silence apartNobody said it was easyIt's such a shame for us to partNobody said it was easyNo one ever said it would be this hardOh take me back to the startI was just guessing at numbers and figuresPulling the puzzles apartQuestions of science, science and progressDo not speak as loud as my heartAnd tell me you love me, Come back and hold meOh and I rush to the startRunning in circles, Chasing tailsComing back as we areNobody said it was easyOh it's such a shame for us to partNobody said it was easyNo one ever said it would be so hardI'm going back to the startAah oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh (x4)Come up to meet you, Tell you I'm sorry更多更详尽歌词 在 You don't know how lovely you areI had to find you, Tell you I need youAnd tell you I set you apartTell me your secrets, And ask me your questionsOh let's go back to the startRunning in circles, Coming up tailsHeads on a silence apartNobody said it was easyIt's such a shame for us to partNobody said it was easyNo one ever said it would be this hardOh take me back to the startI was just guessing at numbers and figuresPulling the puzzles apartQuestions of science, science and progressDo not speak as loud as my heartAnd tell me you love me, Come back and hold meOh and I rush to the startRunning in circles, Chasing tailsComing back as we areNobody said it was easyOh it's such a shame for us to partNobody said it was easyNo one ever said it would be so hardI'm going back to the startAah oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh (x4)更多更详尽歌词 在
感谢 Coyote
提供歌词 友站连结:  
()Imagine there's no heavenIt's easy if you tryNo hell below usAbove us only skyImagine all the peopleLiving for today...Imagine there's no countriesIt isn't hard to doNothing to kill or die forAnd no religion tooImagine all the peopleLiving life in peace...You may say I'm a dreamerBut I'm not the only one更多更详尽歌词 在 I hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will be as oneImagine no possessionsI wonder if you canNo need for greed or hungerA brotherhood of manImagine all the peopleSharing all the world...You may say I'm a dreamerBut I'm not the only oneI hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will live as one 感谢 Coyote
提供歌词 友站连结:  
()[by Guns 'N' Roses]Yeah, yeah, yeah [2x]Momma take this badge off of meI can't use it anymoreIt's getting dark, too dark to seeFeel I'm knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorMomma put my guns in the groundI can't shoot them anymoreThat long black cloud is coming downI Feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorKnock knock knockin' on heaven's doorYeah, yeah, yeah [4x]
()O holy night, the stars It is the night of my dear Savior's birth!Long lay the world in sin and error pining,Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth.A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices,For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.Fall on your knees, O hear the angel voices!O night divine, O night when Christ was born!O night divine, O night, O night divine!Truly He taught usHis law is love and His Gospel is peace.更多更详尽歌词 在 Chains shall He break for the slave is our brotherAnd in His Name all oppression shall cease.Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,Let all within us praise His holy Name!Christ is the King! That ever, ever praise we!His power and glory evermore proclaim!His power and glory evermore proclaim!oh-oh , oh , ohHis power and glory evermore proclaim!His power and glory evermore proclaim! 感谢 小霖
()I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'd need you there when I cryAnd the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your sideWhen you are goingI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now?When you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me through the dayAnd make it OKI miss youI've never felt this way beforeEverything that I doreminds me of youAnd the clothes you leftThey're lying on my floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now?更多更详尽歌词 在 When you are goingThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear to always get me through the dayAnd make it OKI miss youWe were made for each otherOut here foreverI know we wereYeah~~~~~~All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with meYeah~~~~~~When you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear will always get me through the dayAnd make it OKI miss you
()I couldn't give a damn what you say to meI don't really care what you think of mecause either way you're gonna think what you believethere's nothing you could say that would hurt meI'm better off without you anywayI thought it would be hard but I'm okI don't need you if you're gonna be that waycause with me it's all or nothingBridge :I'm sick of this uhhDon't denyYou're a waste of timeI'm sick of this uhhDon't ask whyChorus :I hate you nowSo go away from meYou're gone, so longI can do betterI can do betterHey, hey youI found myself againThat's why, your goneI can do betterI can do betterYou're so full of shitI can't stand the way you act更多更详尽歌词 在 You just can't comprehendI don't think that you can handle itI'm way over, over itI will drink as much Lemoncello as I canAnd I'll do it again and againI don't really care what you have to sayCause you know you know you're nothingBridge + ChorusWhat'd you say ?I told you soYou know thatCause I always knowGet outta my faceHey HeyYou're not my tasteHey HeyI am soSick of youYou're on my nervesI want to pukeGet outta my faceHey HeyYou're not my tasteHey HeyChorus (2x)更多更详尽歌词 在
()I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,She felt it everyday.And I couldn't help her,I just watched her make the same mistakes again.What's wrong, what's wrong now?Too many, too many problems.Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.She wants to go home, but nobody's home.It's where she lies, broken inside.No place to go, no place she go to dry her eyes.Broken inside.Open your eyes and look outside, find a reasons why.You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.Be strong, be strong now.Too many, too many problems.Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.She wants to go home, but nobody's home.It's where she lies, broken inside.No place she go, no place she go to dry her eyes.更多更详尽歌词 在 Broken inside.Her feelings she hides.Her dreams she can't find.She's losing her mind.She's fallen behind.She can't find her place.She's losing her faith.She's fallen from grace.She's all over the place.Yeah,ohShe wants to go home, but nobody's home.It's where she lies, broken inside.No place she go, no place she go to dry her eyes.Broken inside.She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeahShe's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah更多更详尽歌词 在
()There's nothing I could say to you我没有什么可以告诉你的Nothing I could ever do to make you see我曾经做的没有什么能让你留心What you mean to me你对我意味着什么All the pain, the tears I cried所有的痛和我流下的眼泪Still you never said goodbye and now I know尽管你从没说过再见但是我现在知道了How far you'd go你已经走了多远I know I let you down我知道是我让你失望But it's not like that now但是现在我已经不像从前那样了This time I'll never let you go这次我不会让你再离开I will be, all that you want我会的,成为你想要的我And get myself together并把自己聚集起来Coz you keep me from falling apart因为你不让我我支离破碎All my life, I'll be with you forever我要这一生永远和你在一起To get you through the day一整天和你在一起And make everything okay而且做好每件事I thought that I had everything我曾经以为我拥有了一切I didn't know what life could bring我并不知道生活会带给我什么But now I see, honestly但是现在我知道了,真的You're the one thing I got right你才能让我恢复正常The only one I let inside我的心里只有你Now I can breathe, coz you're here with me现在我可以呼吸了,因为你在我身边And if I let you down如果我让你失望I'll turn it all around我会改过来Coz I will never let you go因为我不会让你离开I will be, all that you want我会的,成为你想要的我And get myself together并把自己聚集起来Coz you keep me from falling apart因为你不让我我支离破碎更多更详尽歌词 在 All my life, I'll be with you forever我要这一生永远和你在一起To get you through the day一整天和你在一起And make everything okay而且做好每件事Coz without you I can sleep因为没有你我无法入睡I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave我不要,永远不要让你离开You're all I've got, you're all I want你是我的一切,我想要的一切Yeah...And without you I don't know what I'll do没有你我不知道自己要做什么I can never, ever live a day without you没有你我不能,不能再多活一天Here with me, did you see?和我在一起,你知道吗?You're all I need我需要你And I will be, all that you want我会的,成为你想要的我And get myself together并把自己聚集起来Coz you keep me from falling apart因为你不让我我支离破碎All my life, I'll be with you forever我要这一生永远和你在一起To get you through the day一整天和你在一起And make everything okay而且做好每件事I will be, all that you want我会的,成为你想要的我And get myself together并把自己聚集起来Coz you keep me from falling apart因为你不让我我支离破碎All my life, I'll be with you forever我要这一生永远和你在一起To get you through the day一整天和你在一起And make everything okay而且做好每件事[ti:I will be][ar:Avril Lavigne][al:][00:03.63]There's nothing I could say to you[00:06.57]我没有什么可以告诉你的[00:07.02]Nothing I could ever do to make you see[00:11.78]我曾经做的没有什么能让你留心[00:12.74]What you mean to me[00:14.93]你对我意味着什么[00:16.61]All the pain, the tears I cried[00:19.12]所有的痛和我流下的眼泪[00:19.58]Still you never said goodbye and now I know[00:24.41]尽管你从没说过再见但是我现在知道了[00:25.71]How far you'd go[00:27.75]你已经走了多远[00:30.65]I know I let you down[00:33.16]我知道是我让你失望[00:33.94]But it's not like that now[00:36.62]但是现在我已经不像从前那样了[00:37.27]This time I'll never let you go[00:42.84]这次我不会让你再离开[00:43.75]I will be, all that you want[00:49.50]我会的,成为你想要的我[00:50.06]And get myself together[00:52.68]并把自己聚集起来[00:53.01]Coz you keep me from falling apart[00:55.55]因为你不让我我支离破碎[00:56.48]All my life, I'll be with you forever[01:02.55]我要这一生永远和你在一起[01:02.88]To get you through the day[01:05.28]一整天和你在一起[01:05.74]And make everything okay[01:07.75]而且做好每件事[01:14.02]I thought that I had everything[01:16.73]我曾经以为我拥有了一切[01:17.09]I didn't know what life could bring[01:19.99]我并不知道生活会带给我什么[01:20.27]But now I see, honestly[01:25.15]但是现在我知道了,真的[01:26.95]You're the one thing I got right[01:29.60]你才能让我恢复正常[01:29.87]The only one I let inside[01:32.79]我的心里只有你[01:33.06]Now I can breathe, coz you're here with me[01:37.95]现在我可以呼吸了,因为你在我身边[01:41.02]And if I let you down[01:43.04]如果我让你失望[01:44.21]I'll turn it all around[01:46.79]我会改过来[01:47.49]Coz I will never let you go[01:52.54]因为我不会让你离开[01:53.89]I will be, all that you want[02:00.13]我会的,成为你想要的我[02:00.54]And get myself together[02:03.00]并把自己聚集起来[02:03.33]Coz you keep me from falling apart[02:05.75]因为你不让我我支离破碎[02:06.16][02:06.65]All my life, I'll be with you forever[02:12.76]我要这一生永远和你在一起[02:13.17]To get you through the day[02:16.19]一整天和你在一起[02:16.54]And make everything okay[02:18.00]而且做好每件事[02:18.26][02:18.52]Coz without you I can sleep[02:19.47]因为没有你我无法入睡[02:21.16]I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave[02:23.99]我不要,永远不要让你离开[02:24.28]You're all I've got, you're all I want[02:24.77]你是我的一切,我想要的一切[02:27.19]Yeah...[02:30.04][02:30.70]And without you I don't know what I'll do[02:33.17]没有你我不知道自己要做什么[02:33.52]I can never, ever live a day without you[02:36.91]没有你我不能,不能再多活一天[02:37.17]Here with me, did you see?[02:41.19]和我在一起,你知道吗?[02:41.98]You're all I need[02:42.38]我需要你[02:43.87][02:57.81]And I will be, all that you want[03:03.82]我会的,成为你想要的我[03:04.49]And get myself together[03:06.94]并把自己聚集起来[03:07.38]Coz you keep me from falling apart[03:09.10]因为你不让我我支离破碎[03:10.03][03:10.84]All my life, I'll be with you forever[03:16.87]我要这一生永远和你在一起[03:17.24]To get you through the day[03:19.74]一整天和你在一起[03:20.48]And make everything okay[03:21.88]而且做好每件事[03:22.88][03:23.77]I will be, all that you want[03:29.57]我会的,成为你想要的我[03:30.09]And get myself together[03:32.64]并把自己聚集起来[03:32.95]Coz you keep me from falling apart[03:35.03]因为你不让我我支离破碎[03:35.85][03:36.36]All my life, I'll be with you forever[03:42.47]我要这一生永远和你在一起[03:42.73]To get you through the day[03:45.08]一整天和你在一起[03:45.65]And make everything okay[03:48.52]而且做好每件事[03:51.01][03:52.74]END更多更详尽歌词 在
()[Chorus]Hey, hey, you, youI don't like your girlfriendNo way, no wayI think you need a new oneHey, hey, you, youI could be your girlfriendHey, hey, you, youI know that you like meNo way, no wayYou know it's not a secretHey, hey, you, youI want to be your girlfriendYou're so fine, I want you mineYou're so deliciousI think about all the timeYou're so addictiveDon't you know what I can do to make you feel all rightDon't pretendI think you know I'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI'm the mother****ing princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'm rightShe's like, so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking about(Chorus)I can see the wayI see the way you look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeAgain and againSo come over here and tell me what I want to hearBetter yet, make your girlfriend disappearI don't wanna hear you say her name ever againCause she's like, so whateverAnd you can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking about(Chorus)In a second, you'll be wrapped around my fingerCause I can, cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink in?She said 'Stupid, what the hell were you thinking?'(x2)(Chorus)

我要回帖

更多关于 never give up作文 的文章

随机推荐