yesterday is history 的那个名言英文怎么说怎么说的

谁有经典的名言?(英语)_百度知道
谁有经典的名言?(英语)
希望高手能帮我!.)多多益善!.沉默是金.!:1!一下几句要有.(别人吹牛的时候能说的.4.要地道的英语求20句左右经典的名言,配有中文,要英语的!十分需要.失败是成功之母!我会加分的.3.2.事实胜于雄辩.!!晚生在这里先谢过了,不要中国式的
提问者采纳
你吓了我一跳;m spaced-t reach him.(别人吹牛的时候能说的.
隔墙有耳.
这类对应谚语! Please don&#39! I&#39..人孰无过First come.吃得苦中苦方为人上人St give me that! Don't be so fussy,一耳出! 别挑剔了.人多手脚乱Well begun is half done。All good things come to an end---天下无不散的宴席Worship God every day.
饱汉不知饿汉饥.
Easier said than done, out the other ear. 过得去. 一耳进;t rush me? Believe it or not, first served.小题大做Too many cooks spoil tbe broth.实事求是To make a mountain out of a mo1ehill! Don&#39. 午餐我请你..隐恶扬善Take things as they come! 要写信给我, so good, there is hope! Don&#39,言多必失Many families have skeletons in the closet---家家有本难念的经Are you by yourself.沉默是金Speech is silver? Don&#39! That&#39.金玉其外败絮其中As a touchy issue! Give me a break,不怕没材烧! You owe me one!My mouth is watering.事实胜于雄辩.少壮不努力! Get off my back! Don&#39! Don&#39! 来得容易去得也快!
Easy come easy go! Better luck next time,老大徒伤悲Bitter pills may have wholesome effects? Does it keep long! 我开小差了! I couldn't lose your head? 可以保存吗;t stand on ceremony.失败是成功之母.4.
血浓于水.
If you would not be known to do anything.
懒惰是万恶之源.
Wall has ears! 你搞错了.一失足成千古恨Every cloud has a silver lining,或许会提供一些证据.但不同文化中能有如此相通的谚语流传! 这才象话嘛.三思而后行Mt fall for it! 我要流口水了! 习以为常了? 你一个人来吗! I watch my money.守得云开见月明Every man has his fault! 我联络不上他! 别指望我! 已成定局了.
头发长.捷足先登Haste makes waste! That'll treat you to lunch,临时抱佛脚He applied bait-and-switch factics in business---挂羊头! 信不信由你.欲达则不达Honesty is the best policy,of your enemy say nothing.
趁热打铁.
Good luck would never come in pairs? 哪一天都可以? 你一个人来吗.诚实至上In fair weather prepare for foul? Don's always the case.
团结就是力量.
He whose belly is full believes not him who is fasting! 我会留意的;s chickens before they are hatched.未雨绸缪Let bygones be bygone.
说时容易做时难.
Idleness is the root of all evil,从形式上几乎看不出任何文化差异.在谚语的起源上! 别乐昏了头! Give him the works! I&#39! To strike while the iron is hot? 收不收信用卡.既往不究Look before you leap, God disposes.岁月不饶人To count one't get me wrong! In one ear! I cross my heart.谋事在人; not just in times of adversity---平时不烧香! That&#39.) All is not gold that glitters.入乡随俗Where there is life. Actions speak louder than words, do as the Romans do.献丑不如藏拙 Speak well of your friend! 给他点教训.金钱万能No gains without pains.先到先得Time and tide wait for no man.良药苦口Do wrong once and you&#39, never do it.留得青山在! 说得对, a needy age! 白忙了! Do you accept plastic? Are you by yourself。 Stay on the ball,驷马难追Careless talk leads to trouble! 下次会更好,见识短.
Blood it count to me, adversity proves men. The less said the better! The answer is zero! 这太离谱了. Shut the mouth and open the eyes---祸从口出,除非己莫为.
In unity here is strength! 请不要吹促我! 集中注意力;t fall for it! 不要上当! 不要上当;ll see to it! 英雄所见略同! Drop me a line! 少来这套! 视财如命! That&#39.
烈火显真金! 你欠我一个人情 Any day will do! Now you are really talking! You make me jump! Boy will be boys 本性难移.
福不双至.
Fs going too far! 我发誓是真的! Don&#39! 别太拘束! 不要嘲笑我! 饶了我吧.Failure is the mother of success2! The dice is cast! I&#39! So far,成事在天Ms more like that.逆来顺受The ear1y bird catches the worm.
若要人不知,有些甚至可能是相互的借鉴或翻译.东西方文化交流的比较研究,卖狗肉A word once let go cannot be recalled---一言既出, silence is gold3.事半功倍When you are in Rome! 这是个辣手得问题1;ll never hear the end of it! reat minds think alike,逆境识英雄.
Long hair and short wit
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
名言的相关知识
其他4条回答
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist)
不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚.W.)
Don't part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer)
不要放弃你的幻想。当幻想没有了以后,你还可以生存,但是你虽生犹死。((美国作家 马克·吐温)
I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .(Thomas Edison , American inventor)
我想揭示大自然的秘密,用来造福人...
IDEAL 理想篇
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist)
Don't part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer)
I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .(Thomas Edison , American inventor)
我想揭示大自然的...
1.Failure is the mother of success
2.Silence is golden
3.Facts speak louder than words
4.Others brag that the time..
IDEAL 理想篇
I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don't know of...
All is not gold that glitters.金玉其外败絮其中
An idle youth, a needy age.少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲
Bitter pills may have wholesome effects.良药苦口
Do wrong once and you'll never hear the end of it.一失足成千古恨
Every cloud has a silver lining.守得云开见月明
Every man has his fault.人孰无过
First come, first served.捷足先登
Haste makes waste.欲达则不达
Honesty is the best policy.诚实至上
In fair weather prepare for foul.未雨绸缪
Let bygones be bygone.既往不究
Look before you leap.三思而后行
Man proposes, God disposes.谋事在人,成事在天
Money talks.金钱万能
No gains without pains.吃得苦中苦方为人上人
Silence is golden.献丑...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁yesterday is history ,and tomorrow is mistery ,but today is gift 是哪位名人写的?就非常想知道是谁留下的这句名言!那些电影中的对白也只不过就是借鉴的而已,还是不知道是谁写的这句名言!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
yesterday is history ,and tomorrow is mistery ,but today is gift 是哪位名人写的?就非常想知道是谁留下的这句名言!那些电影中的对白也只不过就是借鉴的而已,还是不知道是谁写的这句名言!
yesterday is history ,and tomorrow is mistery ,but today is gift 是哪位名人写的?就非常想知道是谁留下的这句名言!那些电影中的对白也只不过就是借鉴的而已,还是不知道是谁写的这句名言!
Joan Rivers这个作家在中国应该不出名
这是电影《功夫熊猫》里面的台词。不过里面说的是present is gift。因为present既有目前现在的意思,又有礼物的意思。
功夫熊猫中的台词
出自Alice Morse Earle的《Time and Tide wait for No Man》
Eleanor Roosevelt:原文:Many people will walk in and out of your life,But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.To handle yourself,To handle others...
出自于新加坡电视剧的对白(听说这部片子也很好看的) 听说是来源于越南的释一行禅师的话 找到一首英文诗(可能不能称其为诗) 我想,它可能是来源于此的 Dear friends: To realize the value of ONE YEAR 想知道一整年的价值 ask the student who has fai...
出自于新加坡电视剧的对白(听说这部片子也很好看的) 听说是来源于越南的释一行禅师的话 找到一首英文诗(可能不能称其为诗) 我想,它可能是来源于此的 Dear friends: To realize the value of ONE YEAR 想知道一整年的价值 ask the student who has fai...求关于“the future is now”的名言或小故事,我要准备演讲比赛的稿子._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求关于“the future is now”的名言或小故事,我要准备演讲比赛的稿子.
求关于“the future is now”的名言或小故事,我要准备演讲比赛的稿子.
When I was little, I once asked: “when will my future come, mum?” My mother smiled and said: “The future is now. Every one of us is walking on a huge and invisible cloth, if we seize everyday to learn, to work and to think, our footsteps will paint a picture on the cloth, just like paintbrushes.”Mother’s words used to be puzzling. Fortunately, with time going by, I understand it at last. In my opinion, our future is not far away at all, it is r it is not unpredictable, and it is simply the result of choices we have made. What our future will be like depends whether we can win a bright future depends on whether we have a correct and proper goal in life now. Most important, our future is determined by how hard we study day after day and how we spend every hour, every minute and even every second. Only by making the most of every day to learn, to work and to think, can we make it. Future is a process, not a result. Prepare the best, enjoy the most. Just as the old saying goes: If the adult always young, he or she will suffer old.The future is now, which is my firm belief as well as my own philosophy. If we really want to make great contributions to the society, we have to take advantage of every
if we do hope to become somebody, we have no choice but to do well what we can now. Just remember: The future is now, many many nows make up the future!Having said so much, I’d like to finish my speech with a short poem, which can express what I want to tell all of you:Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is mystery,Today is a gift,So,we call it “present”!高中English单句翻译练习精选840句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
高中English单句翻译练习精选840句
高​中​E​n​g​l​i​s​h​单​句​翻​译​练​习​精​选4句
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语比较有哲理的名言名句_百度文库