求大神p图!ㅣneed help

EEC初二上册英语词组求大神帮助_百度知道
EEC初二上册英语词组求大神帮助
提问者采纳
His name is Jenny.
That sounds good&#47.
What color is it&#47, he/His&#47, it isn’t;evening do homework Best wishes, which
She doesn’t like hamburgers.
Whfamily name, he is.人称代词与所有格
I ---me--my you---you---your he---him---his she----her---her
it---it---its Anna---Anna’s they---them---their we---us---our
you---you---your
Where’s my backpack.
These&#47.
Why does he like science.
What’s your first name? Her name is Linda, Wednesday and Friday. No. My birthday is October tenth? We can paint?
Happy birthday.
We hahis&#47? He usually eats dinner at around six-she have a tennis racket.数字 (见课本 P 96 )
Unit 8 When is your birthday.
Iafternoon/basketball
play sports play computer games
sports clubs watch TV
a great sports collection every day
a set of keys in the lost and found case
in English ice cream
lots of healthy food
telephone number phone number
French fries broccoli ice cream
ID card school ID card
pencil case pencil sharpener
family photo a photo of my family
thanks for very much
math book English book
take…to… bring…to…
in the backpack on the sofa
under the table video tape
tennis racket soccer ball
a baseball bat sports club
Units 7-12
sell…to… buy…from… bags for sports
how much for yourself at a very good price
T-shirt in red come to clothes store
have a look (at) on sale
date of birth a boy of sixteen speech contest
English party school trip basketball &#47.
play chess speak English say it in English
play the guitar /Hi, I don’t? My first name is Jack.
Spell it please.
Wher music Festival
Chinese contest year(s) old how old
go to a movie see a comedy action movie
Beijing Opera learn about Chinese history
on weekends in the movie want to do sth.
His “subject” is only running around with me. No.
What’s his name, I don’t.
Are these&#47.
The bus usually takes him to work at 19.E.重点句型
Unit 7 How much are these pants. know about
in the morning&#47,/dinner
Anybody cfamily name is Green.
I’it-----they am&#47? This&#47? She thinks action movies are exciting. Nice to meet you .
Mike is English, I don’t.
AHe likes evening.
Do you really not like school.
What’s your last&#47? My science teacher is Mr Wang. Hello&#47. I don’t like any subject, he isn’t, they aren’t;Her phone number is 234-4567
It’s 281-9176.
Musicians wanted for School Music Festival.
Unit 2 Is this your pencil? Yes.
Please call Zhang Heng at 622-6033;evening. No.词组
answer the questions my two brothers
computer game an alarm clock
a ping-pong bat first name
last name family name
play tennis&#47. You’re welcome.
Thanks for your letter? Yes .
When is the school trip.
Unit 4 Where’s my backpack?
Ithis&#47.
What kind of movies do you like.重点句型
Good morning/those your books? Can you help kids with swimming. It’s his backpack? After class I have volleyball for two hours? It’s eight thirty.
Nice to meet you.
When do you have math.
What’s her name.月份
January February March April May June July August September
October November December
IX? Here you are.复数变化
this—these that-----those he&#47. No, I do.
Do you like Beijing Opera? My name is Jenny:15? Because it’s fun.
Can you bring sShe doesn’t have a volleyball.
This&#47? Yes.
What’s your name,he&#47.缩写形式
that’s =that is he’s=he is she’s=she is it’s=it is let’s=let us
they’re=they are isn’t=is not aren’t =are not don’t=do not doesn’t = does not
can’t=can not you’re=you are I’m=I am where’s=where is how’s=how is
who’s=who is what’s =what is name’s=name is here’s=here is can’t
VII? We need help for our Beidaihe School Trip? What a funny time to eat breakfast.
Is the baseball on the sofa.
Let’s play ping-pong, it isn’t;soccer&#47. No.
How do you spell it&#47.;interesting. No.
Unit 10 Canafternoon&#47. I’m Jenny.
Does he/take a shower very long hours brush teeth
go to work watch TV get to work
take the number 17 bus (to) take sb? My favorite subject is science? Yes. That’s all right,I can. help…with… musicians wanted
do Chinese Kung fu rock band school show
in the music room a little learn about
Thanks a lot, they are.
Call Allan at 486-67895 Call 685-6098 Call Mary.
She often goes to see Beijing Ois-----are book---books
watch---watches family----families tomatoes ( key—keys? Yes.
We have great bogs for only 12 yuan? Yes? May I know your name. e-mail address
go to school what time get up
go home listen to eat breakfast&#47,thanks.
It’s boring.
Is that your computer game in the lost and found case? I like actionafternoon&#47. No , they aren’t?=what’s the time.
What’s your&#47? Her birthday is June 8she does? I’m fine.
FThis is his sister?
Do you like hamburgers.
How much are these socks.
You can be in our school music festival.
Please take these things to your sister?
What time dThoseher phone number.
Who is your science teacher.
She likes documentaries but she doesn’t like thrillers, how . Jack? =What can I do for you.
When is your mother’s birthday?
Are you good with kids, she is? I want to join the art club. No;lunch&#47!
Come and see for yourself at Huaxing Clothes Store, when ?
How much is this T-shirt.
What time does Alicia take a shower?
Is that&#47? Yes?
When is your birthday!
Can I help you, it is?
What club do you want to join. Mike is an English boy? I have math on Monday?
Unit 12 my favorite subject is science.
Thanks for the piano&#47,it is.
I don’t know? Do you hOK? Yes? My last&#47!
七年级(上)Units 7-12《新目标英语》重点句子和短语
I? It’s under the table? They’re on the floor. No?
To get to work, too? What’s your age.
Is she your friend, Eric, they are. Good morning&#47.
He&#47. Come and show us? P-E-N.
Unit 3 This is my sister. Jenny?
Do you have a ping-pong ball?
The keys are in the drawer? It’s October 25th,Rick, he&#47, it isn’t , how much
how many .
The blue sweater is 7 dollars? It’s very exciting to have a Chinese friend. Can you tshe doesn’t.
Here’That is my eraser.
Why do you like P.
CanHe has a great sports collection.
What can you do . No.
Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball.
When does Tom usually eat dinner.
What’s yping-pong play volleyball&#47? Yes , why . We have T-shirts in red for 18pen. Fine, I do? It’s a map.
She can play the piano but she can’t play the violin,he&#47.
Can you swim.疑问词
where ? It’s blue.
He watches them on TV? Yes.
Please write and tell me about your morning, how old ? It’s seven dollars, she has chicken and tomatoes.
Unit 6 DShe is my sister.
Come and join us.=I’d like a sweater? I want to see a comedy, she isn’t.
Let’s have French fries. K-E-Y? I’m thirteen.
She&#47,it your backpack.
How are you.
Do you have some more paper.
Does he&#47? I usually get up at 5 o’clock. Jenny?
What time is it, what color . She can’t sing or dance.
Are you awake?
Why do you want to join the club!
Unit 9 Do you w the drums music club
chess club swimming club basketball club
English club art club help wanted
be good with sb. I don’t know, I do.
How old are you,she does, boy---boys )
foot---feet man---men woman---women
Who’s your sister.
Unit 1 My name is Gina?
Unit 11 What time do you go to school, who ,thanks?
Do you wthe key.
Can I help you. Linda七年级(上) Uints 1-6
What’s this in English? Yes? Yes.
play sports after school
I have Chinese history club. No. Phone # 235-7865. No.
I don’t have a ping-pong ball.介词
in on under next to near beside between…and… behind
of from after at around to about before
V; volleyball game
birthday party school day Art &#47. It’s V? My &#47? Yshe&#47, he takes the umber 17 bus to a hotel.
That’s OK, Frank. To… work all night
go to bed tell…about….
She&#47. It’s Green. School starts at nine o’she doesn’t.
Here is my family photo!
science teacher favorite subject TV show
have math after class be strict with sb
after lunch play with like to do sth? They’re two dollars. We have sweaters at a very good price.星期
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
大概就是这样拉. The key is yellow
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语词组的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是Where is everyone还是Where is anyone如题!英语大神快来帮我,I need some help!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
是Where is everyone还是Where is anyone如题!英语大神快来帮我,I need some help!
是Where is everyone还是Where is anyone如题!英语大神快来帮我,I need some help!
everyone是大家的意思,当成一个整体, anyone 是任何人的意思,指的是复数,is是单数所以用everyone
是 Where is everyone有没有英语很厉害的大神,一.连词成句(把下面的单词练成一句话)could ,the,we,clean,Park,help,up,People's,toneed,the,for,up,to,come,plan,we,Day,Clean-Up,with,aso,death,she,up,was,because,the,dog's,of,pet,I,cheer,her,sad,t_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有没有英语很厉害的大神,一.连词成句(把下面的单词练成一句话)could ,the,we,clean,Park,help,up,People's,toneed,the,for,up,to,come,plan,we,Day,Clean-Up,with,aso,death,she,up,was,because,the,dog's,of,pet,I,cheer,her,sad,t
有没有英语很厉害的大神,一.连词成句(把下面的单词练成一句话)could ,the,we,clean,Park,help,up,People's,toneed,the,for,up,to,come,plan,we,Day,Clean-Up,with,aso,death,she,up,was,because,the,dog's,of,pet,I,cheer,her,sad,to,triedthe,to,wrote,who,letter,Green,MrMary,me,up,to,her,asked,fix,bicycle,broken二.填空Mr.Brown is good at ___(使固定)the shelf to the wall.you won't win the race if you don't work hard in the t____.Your brother seemed different from before.He e____ &quite a lot.三.翻译句子你的帮助是我们按时完成工作成为可能Your help & ____ & & ____ & & ____for us ___ & &___the work on time.下个月我将能拥有一份好工作I‘ll ___ & & ____ & & ____ have a good job next month.1.The movie star _____100,000yuan to the village school three days ago.2.We think the Internet is____these days.3.We need to_____the house before we sell it4.The guide dog ____to the disabled man.以上四题,有4个选项1,fix up 2.give away 3.make a big difference 4.change one's life
Could we help to clean up the People's Park?We need to come up with a plan for the Clean-up Day.I tried to cheer her up because she was so sad of her pet dog's death.Who wrote the letter to Mr.Green?Mary asked me to fix her broken bicycle up.Mr.Brown is good at _fixing_ the shelft to the wall.You won't win the race if you don't work hard in the _training_.You brother seemed different from before.He _changed_ quite a lot.You help _make _ _it_ _possible_ for us _to_ _finish_ the work on time.I'll _be_ _able_ _to_ have a good job next month.【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
1、We could help to clean the People's Park.2、We need to come up with a plan for the Day Clean-Up.3、She was sad because of the pet dog's death,so I tried to cheer up her.4、Who wrote the ...
We could help to clean up the People's Park.We need to come up with a plan for the Clean-up Day.She was sad because of the pet dog's death,so I tried to cheer her up.Who wrote the lette...
Your brother seemed different from before.He c____
quite a lot.Your brother seemed different from before.He c____
quite a lot.
题目我弄错了不好意思哦哦,,那就简单了,是changed,改变了很多的意思可以采纳我吗?谢谢~~可以再问你一个问题吗? Jim ...
哦哦,,那就简单了,是changed,改变了很多的意思可以采纳我吗?谢谢~~
可以再问你一个问题吗? Jim is s___
enough to carry the heavy box
strong~是说很强壮搬得动这个盒子~采纳啦啦
谢谢,不过好像要时间过了才能采纳,
嗯嗯,,那记得采纳我就行,我做团队任务呢~谢谢你哦我来回答,是分别填2413,其中有一个那个改成change our life徐氏易学软件网
徐氏易学软件网
当前位置: -
- 浏览留言
进入时间:18:22:03
共417166条留言 其中55条是今天的
& 网友大名:Truman
& 腾讯OICQ:
第 334891 条留言 是 Truman 在
12:53:41 发表的
Not in at the moment &a href=& 茂禄驴http://www.wacarts.co.uk/whats-new &&propecia price compare&/a&&&And former Olympic Champion Christine Ohuruogu is preparing for the World Athletics Championships - along with her younger sister. Vicky Ohuruogu is just beginning her international career- we'll hear from both of them.
版权所有 程序制作BBC - iPlayer Radio
Accessibility links
iPlayer Radio
About Radio 4
Radio 4 is a station for anyone interested in intelligent speech. Its schedule is packed with the most insightful journalism, the wittiest comedy, the most fascinating features and the most compelling drama and readings anywhere in UK radio.News and comment about Radio 4 can be found on the .BBC Broadcasting House is the home of Radio 4 and you can find out more about the building and even visit with .This site contains archive material. To comment or bring something to our attention, please .
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find a programme that has been broadcast or will be broadcast within seven days .For programmes that are currently off-air, go to Programmes A-Z and set the filter to show "All".If you know when a programme was broadcast, go to the
and browse by date and time.Find long wave schedules .You can also
such as Comedy, Drama or News.You can also ring BBC Information on 0. (03700 calls cost no more than 01 and 02 geographic landline numbers and are included in discount packages for both fixed-line and mobile phones).&&
To contact a Radio 4 programme, to give feedback on a programme or to find out more about a programme
and email them via their 'Contact Us' link.Please visit the programme page before you write in as you may be able to contact the programme team directly or get the information you need on the programme webpage.You can also write to our programmes using the following address:Programme Name,Radio 4, BBC Broadcasting House,London W1A 1AA&If you have any other queries please&&&
Feedback (Friday 13:30-14:00; Sunday 20:00-20:30) is the BBC Network Radio listeners' letters programme, produced for Radio 4 by an independent production company, presented by Roger Bolton.Feedback's content is entirely directed by the telephone calls, letters, emails and faxes it receives from listeners.&You can also write to our programmes using the following address:Programme Name,Radio 4, & BBC Broadcasting House,London W1A 1AA
Details of schedules are often only confirmed a short time before broadcast and we. We suggest you check regularly in the schedules on the Radio 4 site,
or in programmes listings guides such as The Radio Times.
Unfortunately we are unable to supply the details of music extracts that have been included in radio programmes although some programmes include this information on their programme pages on the Radio 4 site.
There are many opportunities to be an audience member at the recording of Radio 4 programmes, especially comedy shows. Visit the BBC tickets site for more details.
Generally we do not produce transcripts for Radio 4 programmes. &There are a couple of exceptions e.g. In Touch, The Reith Lectures and Alistair Cooke's Letter From America. You can find a link to download these transcripts on the specific programme pages.&Some Radio 4 programmes are available to buy in CD or digital download formats. Where titles are available links to a number of online retailers will usually appear in the 'buyer's guide' section on the relevant programme's web site.You can also try the
which has a wide collection of broadcast radio that may be available under the inter-library loan scheme.Teachers are free to play radio programmes to classes - access programmes that are available to listen to . The playing or performing of copyright works (including sound recordings) in the course of activities of educational establishments does not infringe copyright. However, the BBC's agreements with rights holders prevent us from authorising copies being made of radio programme streams for this purpose.Otherwise, Radio 4 programmes are not available for re-broadcast, except by formal legal agreement, including payment of a fee.Requests to licence the right to re-broadcast should be sent to .
Radio 4 recognises that a group of its listeners value a daily worship programme. In order to provide a daily service for those who wanted it, as well as offering an alternative for those who don't, it was decided to split the network with the Daily Service being broadcast on Long Wave.Long Wave was chosen for two reasons as the home for the Daily Service: LW is the signal which everyone can receive wherever they are in the UK, and LW usage amongst Daily Service listeners is slightly higher than among other Radio 4 listeners.
Radio frequencies are allocated by the Government and Radio 4 is uniquely privileged in having two frequencies - FM and Long Wave. We have to use these frequencies to provide the best service to the greatest number of listeners.Our research tells us that about two million people tune in to each match. It was therefore decided by the BBC's Board of Governors that the best option was to utilise Radio 4's Long Wave, with all the mainstream programming on FM. Most Radio 4 listeners choose to use the FM frequency rather than Long Wave when it is available, so this seemed to be the best use of our resources. Also, FM carries stereo, which is not necessary for cricket, but is, for example, for dramas. We can only apologise to those listeners who do not receive FM.
Charities wishing to feature on the &should contact the BBC Appeals unit on 020 .
Anyone wanting to host the programe should complete the application form on the .Be warned - the waiting list is anything from 2 years upwards.To apply to host Any Questions, write to the programme at: Room 6103, Broadcasting House, London, W1A 1AA or visit the .
The music before the late-night shipping forecast is called Sailing By. It was composed by Ronald Binge, who wrote much other light music, notably Elizabethan Serenade. He also arranged Charmaine for Mantovani's orchestra. He died in 1979.Sailing By's function on the network is to fill any airtime between the end of the late reading, at approximately 12.45am, and the shipping forecast at 12.48am, which mariners rightly expect us to transmit precisely on schedule. Very rarely, Sailing By might not be played at all because of time constraints. The version of Sailing By we use is not available commercially but you will find similar versions of the tune on CDs which feature the music of Ronald Binge.
All the A History of the World in 100 Objects programmes will remain available to listen to or download. You can listen to the programmes on the .Or on the
- select the week's theme to find the programmesOr download the programmes on the object pages, at
or from iTunes.
There is a book to accompany the series, written by Neil MacGregor, Director of the British Museum. This was published in October 2010 by Allen Lane and is available from most book retailers. ISBN - 978-1-846-14413-4.
Please contact the &with any queries concerning their objects on the A History of the World website.
Generally, if it is an idea for an existing programme (such as Woman's Hour) you can email or write to the programme. Please contact the programme directly via their 'Contact Us' page, .If it is an idea for a new programme (e.g. comedy or drama), you can consult the .If you would like to submit some music you can visit the .
You can listen to Radio 4 programmes on the .For technical questions, please visit the .(To listen to a few of our archive broadcasts you may be prompted to download Realplayer, which is free of charge. BBC Webwise has more information about Realplayer.)
Most programmes are available for 30 days after broadcast. Many of these remain on the website for much longer. Find Radio 4 programmes by .To listen to a few of our archive broadcasts you may be prompted to download Realplayer, which is free of charge. BBC Webwise has .
Many Radio 4 programmes are available as mp3 downloads, also known as podcasts. These are files which you can download onto your computer or mp3 player to keep and listen to at any time.You can find a
currently available on the BBC's podcast site. For more information about podcasts see .
The system for making programmes available to 'listen again' online is automated. This automated system allows us to make all of our programmes available but there is a short period after broadcast, while the audio is encoded, before the programme appears online.Programmes are normally available approximately 30 minutes after the end of transmission but occasionally it can take longer.
Macromedia Flash allows you to watch and listen to audio, video and interactive content on the Internet. BBC Webwise has , including instruction on how to download a free Flash player plug-in
How to Listen
Listening to Radio 4
For information on the new iPlayer Radio launch and an opportunity to give feedback visit the .In the UK you can listen to Radio 4 in many ways: on a digital (DAB) or FM o onlin on an MP3 player.Radio 4 can be found on the following channels, frequencies and websites:DAB Listed as "BBC Radio 4", "BBC R4", or "Radio 4"FM 92 - 95 FM, 103-105 FMLW 198 Long WaveMW Medium Wave is only available in some locations: London 720; Plymouth 774; Hayle (Cornwall) 756; Newcastle 603; Carlisle 1495; Aberdeen 1449; Enniskillen 774; Derry 720; Glasgow 720Freeview Channel 704 (FM schedule only - the LW schedule is not broadcast on Freeview) (more info)Freesat Channel 704 (FM schedule) and 710 (LW schedule)SkyTV Channel 0104 (FM schedule) and 0143 (LW schedule)Virgin Channel 904 (FM schedule) and 911 (LW schedule)
How can I listen online?
Listen live online, and listen to programmes broadcast in the past seven days at Radio 4's website (listen live by accessing the li catch up on a past programme by finding a programme in the ) or .Long Wave disruption&from March 2014The BBC's Droitwich transmitter will be subject to daily shutdowns on BBC Radio 4 LW, between 10:00-17:30, from Saturday 29 March until Summer 2014. There will also be periods of reduced power for BBC Radio 5 Live MW. This is to enable engineers to work safely, while refurbishing the long wave antenna, and the two masts which support it.LW listen live is available here:Long Wave programmes are not available to listen again on iPlayer Radio.You may have noticed the appearance of the console that pops up when you click a 'listen' link has changed. This is because Radioplayer has launched. Radioplayer is a partnership between the BBC and UK Commercial Radio. Together we've developed a player that gives audiences a simple and consistent online listening experience. Radioplayer allows you to discover and listen to live and on demand radio from Ofcom licensed UK radio stations.The Radioplayer console will pop up to play audio when you click to listen live or play listen again content on BBC Radio websites. It's similar in appearance to the previous BBC console with some new features including the ability to search for live and on demand radio from stations across the UK.Find more information about .
How can I listen on the move?
Listening on your Mobile PhoneIf your mobile phone has an FM receiver, you can listen to Radio 4 on 92-95FM. If it has an MP3 player you can listen to podcasts of Radio 4 programmes. &Many Radio 4 programmes are available as podcasts or downloads, which you can listen to on any MP3 player (). Downloads can be kept on your computer to listen to whenever you like.Radio 4 podcasts can be found here - For technical questions about Listening online please see the .Please note: Whilst the BBC does not charge for its mobile content, your operator's charges for using the internet over 3G may apply. Connecting via WiFi is recommended where possible.Listen Live and Listen Again on the InternetWith BBC Radio Player you can:Listen live to BBC radio programmes as they are broadcastListen again to BBC radio programmes for up to seven days after broadcastTo use iPlayer Radio, go to the
or to any BBC radio station website.For help with iPlayer, go to .
Why can't I listen to a programme as soon as it finishes?
The system for making programmes available to 'listen again' online is automated. This automated system allows us to make all of our programmes available but there is a short period after broadcast, while the audio is encoded, before the programme appears online.Programmes are normally available approximately 30 minutes after the end of transmission but occasionally it can take longer.
How long do programmes stay available to listen to online?
Most programmes are available to listen to on demand for 30 days after broadcast.&Where rights and permissions have been agreed programmes can be made available on demand in perpetuity. &A full list of programmes are available on the . &If a programme is not available for longer than 30 days it could be due to rights restrictions.
I'm having problems listening to a Radio 4 programme on my computer
If you are having difficulties with listening online please check the
pages to see if your technical questions are answered there.Please note: The BBC does not control the technology that runs the internet. We cannot help with problems relating to audio, browsers, interruptions to audio streams etc.&
What is a podcast and how can I podcast, or download, a Radio 4 programme?
A number of Radio 4 programmes are available to download. A download or podcast is an audio file that you can save to your computer or mp3 player. Many mobile phones also have this functionality. You can keep any programme you download on your device, to play whenever you like. You can keep these programmes permanently.You can use iTunes or any other podcast software to manage your podcasts, or simply download individual programmes directly from the Radio 4 Website. Find details of how to download on the .
Can I listen from outside the UK?
You can listen to Radio 4 online anywhere in the world however there are some types of content where we are restricted from distributing overseas, usually because of sports rights. If this is the case then the live and on demand stream will be blocked to international audiences for the duration of that segment. International audiences will hear a message informing them of the rights restrictions in place.You won't be able to pick up BBC stations broadcasting on FM, MW and DAB very far from UK shores. They are funded by the UK licence fee and the BBC is not permitted to re-broadcast them from other countries.However, in some areas close to the UK (such as Ireland, France, Denmark, Belgium and Holland) it is possible to receive Radio 4 on 198 kHz long wave.For more information please see the .
I'm having problems with my Radio Reception, can you help?
Visit the BBC's Reception website for comprehensive information on both radio and TV reception. Persistent problems are likely to need help from an aerial specialist.
How to Contact Radio 4
To contact a Radio 4 programme, to give feedback on a programme or to find out more about a programme please visit the
and email them via their 'Contact Us' link.Please visit the programme page before you write in as you may be able to contact the programme team directly or get the information you need on the programme webpage. You can also write to our programmes using the following address:Programme Name, &Radio 4, &BBC Broadcasting House, &London W1A 1AA&FacebookJoin us on Facebook at TwitterTweet us at
on the You can get in touch with some programmes (eg Call You and Yours) on our text number on 84844. Texts will not be included in your inclusive text bundles, and the exact cost of each message depends on your service provider - it is typically between 10 and 15 pence per message. MMS (Picture) messages may cost more - you should check with your service provider for exact details. Please make sure you take care when entering our number as some subscription services have similar numbers to ours.ComplaintsThe BBC has a system for dealing with complaints from our audience. All complaints about the BBC, our programmes and services should be sent via our .Enquiries and FeedbackDue to the large amount of correspondence we receive, it is not always possible for us to reply to emails individually. Please read our
section and
before contacting us where we give answers to the most common questions we receive.Due to the large number of emails we receive if the answer to your query is already covered in the How to Listen or FAQs sections we are unlikely to answer your email.Your PrivacyThe BBC and any service provider we engage will use the information you supply to respond to your queries/comments, to develop and enhance our services and for statistical analysis of audiences and users. For full details of our policy regarding the personal information we collect about you visit our
Radio 4 Long Wave
Radio 4 on Long Wave
Radio 4 on Long Wave
** Disruption to Long Wave tranmissions from March 2014**&The BBC's Droitwich transmitter will be subject to daily shutdowns on BBC Radio 4 LW, between 10:00-17:30, from Saturday 29 March until Summer 2014. There will also be periods of reduced power for BBC Radio 5 Live MW. This is to enable engineers to work safely, while refurbishing the long wave antenna, and the two masts which support it.Radio 4 is available on Long Wave.&A number of programmes are broadcast only on Radio 4 Long Wave and are not available on demand through iPlayer, but you can listen again using the links below where the programmes are available in Windows Media and Flash.Windows Media Player, is a free browser plug-in and piece of software that is used for playing videos and audio tracks. .If you are having issues with the Windows Media Player playing the file, please right click on the file and save it to your desktop. Then open your player and then drag and drop the file you saved onto the player window or use the player's File menu to open the file. For more help with Windows Media Player please see .Programmes broadcast only on Long Wave that are available on demandAn act of worship and music.&Friday,09:45 on BBC Radio 4 (LW only)&(15 min)&&Regular broadcast of Christian worship and music.&09:45 on BBC Radio 4 (LW only)&(15 min)News, views and features on yesterday's stories in Parliament.&08:30 on BBC Radio 4 (LW only)&(30 min)
Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神ps搞笑图片合集 的文章

随机推荐