有首歌歌词其中一句是never saying goodbyegoodbye是什么?

谁有Enemy-jennifer march这首歌歌词?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁有Enemy-jennifer march这首歌歌词?
谁有Enemy-jennifer march这首歌歌词?
Enemy - Jenny MarchI didn’t wanna say helloI didn’t wanna talk all nightI didn’t wanna hold your handDidn’t wanna feel butterfliesI didn’t want no late night text messages with a smile face saying goodbyeAnd I didn’t wanna go to sleep with the thought of you on my mindAnd I know it’s complicatedThe more I fall for you I hate itBut this heart of mine can’t take itWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it comes to meSeems like love is the enemyOne minute you can feel completeBut in the next boy it’s hard to breatheWe can bring it to your kneesSeems like love is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemyI didn’t wanna put you firstI didn’t wanna let you inI didn’t wanna be somebody’s girlBut here I go againI didn’t wanna have to start tripping when you tell me that your hangin out with your friendsI didn’t wanna hear my girls saying all you do is talk about himAnd I know it’s complicatedThe more I fall for you I hate itI know it’s just a chance I’m takingWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it comes to meSeems like love is the enemyOne minute you can feel completeBut in the next boy it’s hard to breatheWe can bring it to your kneesSeems like love is the enemyOoh but I’m not giving upI’m not gonna say that I had enoughI’m not gonna run away when times get toughOoh when it comes to loveYou don’t even know what you’re fighting forSometimes it feels just like a warWhy can’t you see what your doing to meLove is the enemyWhen it comes to loveTell me how it’s supposed to beI’m hearing that it’s all you needBut every time it comes to meSeems like love is the enemyOne minute you can feel completeBut in the next boy it’s hard to breatheWe can bring it to your kneesSeems like love is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemyLove is the enemy有一首歌 歌词中有一句是“see goodbye、、、”好像是样 是《婚姻保卫战》这个节目的背景音乐_百度知道
有一首歌 歌词中有一句是“see goodbye、、、”好像是样 是《婚姻保卫战》这个节目的背景音乐
反正我觉得很好听 不知道是什么歌
提问者采纳
张雨生&陶晶莹 - 我期待
但好像是个女的声音嘛 矮油 到底是什么歌嘛、
有的,中间就是陶晶莹唱的,原来我也找过这首歌,你百度张雨生&陶晶莹 - 我期待试听看看啊,他们合唱的
提问者评价
嗯嗯 谢谢你啦、Q
可以加我么?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌曲:我期待
歌手:陶晶莹 专辑:想念雨生演唱会
作词:张雨生作曲:张雨生
张:我期待有一天我会回来
回到我最初的爱
回到童贞的神采
陶:我期待有一天我会明白
明白人世的至爱
明白原始的情怀
张:我情愿分合的无奈
能换来春夜的天籁
陶:我情愿现在与未来
能充满秋凉的爽快
陶:say goodbye say goodbye
前前后后迂迂回回地试探
张:say goodbye say goodbye
昂首阔步不留一丝遗憾
张:say goodbye (say goodbye)say goodbye
前前后后迂迂回回地试探
陶:say goodbye (say goodbye) say goodbye
昂首阔步不留一丝遗憾
张:say goodbye (say goodbye)say goodbye (say goodbye)
前前后后迂迂回回地试探
张:say goodbye (say goodbye)say goodbye (say goodbye)昂...
是杨颖唱的,是全球热恋电影中的插曲
您可能关注的推广回答者:
婚姻保卫战的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,其中一句歌词是goodbye 我身边的大树.这是什么歌_百度知道
有一首歌,其中一句歌词是goodbye 我身边的大树.这是什么歌
要歌名,可以的话还有歌词
提问者采纳
东京铁塔的幸福 江美琪 词:邬裕康 曲:郭子还记得那个有雨的下午我们用红笔圈起的东京地图说好一起追逐偶像剧的旅途当作这份爱最好的礼物如果今天你还在我身边你会牵着我在涉古街头漫步只是爱已结束你走到了远处我看着台北心理慢慢起雾Good-Bye 东京铁塔的祝福虽然这份爱只有我没退出你怀里的温度密密把我包住就算从今后我要自己面对冷酷Good-Bye 在我身边的大树我想你忘了说过只给我保护我能享受独处却不能承认孤独静静留在昨天一个人 走两个人的路
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌歌词其中之一句好像是“当爱再现十年前,我放弃全世界。”是什么歌?知道的好心人请告诉我,谢了
有一首歌歌词其中之一句好像是“当爱再现十年前,我放弃全世界。”是什么歌?知道的好心人请告诉我,谢了
有一首歌歌词的其中一句好像是“当爱再现十年前,我放弃全世界”是什么歌?知道的好心人请告诉我,谢了
爱在现实面前歌手:雨天 专辑:遇情Ⅴ o 搜索"爱在现实面前"LRC歌词o 搜索"爱在现实面前"mp3 [ti:爱在现实面前][ar:雨天][al:遇情Ⅴ][by:z亚军]雨天-爱在现实面前lrc歌词:kiss☆goodbye多少的挫折都不曾低头当你转身的时候却忍不住泪流多少的甜蜜都付东水流这杯回忆的苦酒将人伤透我不会责怪你永远的爱你只怪命运无情的捉弄当爱在现实面前原来那么脆弱而我们越是想要越要不到结果当爱在现实面前最后变成折磨就算拥有全世界没有你怎么过谁告诉我━━≡music≡━━多少的挫折都不曾低头当你转身的时候却忍不住泪流多少的甜蜜都付东水流这杯回忆的苦酒将人伤透我不会责怪你永远的爱你只怪命运无情的捉弄当爱在现实面前原来那么脆弱而我们越是想要越要不到结果当爱在现实面前最后变成折磨就算拥有全世界没有你怎么过当爱在现实面前原来那么脆弱而我们越是想要越要不到结果当爱在现实面前最后变成折磨就算拥有全世界没有你怎么过谁告诉我就算拥有全世界没有你怎么过谁告诉我
的感言:谢了 朋友 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 see goodbye歌词 的文章

随机推荐