其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ios的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁現在的位置:
殺手:狙擊 Hitman Sniper-IOS遊戲下載 -
這款遊戲將會聚焦所有射擊遊戲愛好者的關注,因為好久沒有一款佳作能夠如此讓人血液沸騰,槍聲一觸即發,隨後你就可以欣賞最正統的暴力美學:你的對手將陷入腦部和骨髓爆炸的死亡,場面觸目驚心。
該作品會為玩家提供獨立的狙擊刺殺遊戲體驗,玩家通過遊戲者挑戰任務的進程獲得遊戲分數,逐步升級解鎖更強勁的武器,遊戲具有極高的反复遊戲價值。
恐怖,暴力等極端方式自然百試不爽,但容易使玩家厭倦。因此除了單純的殺戮以外,遊戲還鼓勵玩家進行思考,尋找新的方式來結束對手的生命。比如說,幹掉一個炸藥箱,從而一口氣解決掉附近的所有敵人。
遊戲的操控系統也設置得非常人性化。滑動即可移動角色的頭部,點擊熒幕則可放大整個視野內容。熒幕上總會出現一個標識,玩家可用此來隨時定位目標對象。另外還有一個按鈕可以幫助角色屏住呼吸,然後開槍射擊。每當玩家完成一個任務之後,即可獲得一定的現金獎勵,有時候甚至可以獲得部分槍支零件。你可以建立起屬於自己的軍火庫,學習特殊技能等等,可玩內容非常豐富。
本地下載:
如果您覺得本文還不錯,請給我一個 !
或者給我一個
謝謝大大的支持!我們會努力提供更好的內容噠!
您可能還會對這些文章感興趣!
我們猜您還想看看這些東東!
上一篇: 下一篇:
喜歡這篇文章嗎?隨便說點什麽吧^_^
本站內容部份來自于網路資源,如侵犯您的利益,請聯繫編輯進行刪除!
找不到攻略?【搜尋】一下
大家喜歡看的攻略
台灣地區排行榜
開服啦推薦Hitman: Sniper on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store…If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Hitman: Sniper by SQUARE ENIX INC, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I have iTunes to open it now.
Hitman: Sniper
By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Hitman: Sniper is memory intensive. Devices such as iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5th Generation will suffer from occasional dips in performance.BECOME THE ULTIMATE SILENT ASSASSIN Take on the role of Agent 47 in Hitman: Sniper - a fixed position shooting game set in beautiful Montenegro. Scope in on your marks using skill, subtlety, subterfuge and the environment to complete your contracts. Eliminate targets, collect weapon parts and complete blueprints to unlock the most powerful rifles!Features: o
Immersive sniping game based on the Hitman universeo
Complete over 150 missions. Eliminate the top criminal elite! o
Replay and uncover more secrets as contracts evolveo
Compete against your friends & dominate the leaderboards! o
Master undetected kills using your surrounding environment o
Unlock and assemble 13 epic sniper riflesCompete against your friends and the world to become the best silent assassin in Hitman: Sniper, the definitive sniping experience for phones and tablets! Step into the shoes of a true professional assassin and kill time with Hitman: Sniper. Death is at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Added tiered leaderboards: Crush your rivals, climb your way to the next leaderboard tier and unlock exclusive rewards.- Added 6 new guns with unique perks and abilities.- Rogue Intel levels now unlock with player progression.- Abilities are now free to use (limited by a cooldown).- Added target rotation (11 targets total).- Added localization supporting English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian.- Added Cloud Save (via Facebook).- Bug fixes and improvements.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Facebook???
It's a cool game, but there's no way to go back and replay earlier levels (except the one you just did). Literally no home screen. Why not? I had to uninstall to replay an earlier level! And what's with the Facebook in your face? It's all over this game and personally, I'm not on Facebook, so having it in my face like this is really, REALLY annoying!
Facebook is pushed too much
The mechanics and concept of the 4 stars. What brings it down for me are two blatant missteps:First is the ridiculous heavy-handed push to use Facebook within the app. Developers: put the Facebook integration into the Options scree I don't appreciate seeing a huge Facebook button/ad every time I go into the Contracts screen. I don't want to connect to Facebook so I would appreciate not being continually spammed by this. Also, the only way the game will let you enable Cloud saves is to connect to Facebook. Again, why? If a person doesn't have/want Facebook what's the justification to limit their game experience?The second issue is that there appears to be no way, short of deleting the game and reinstalling it, to reset your progress, or even to replay earlier missions. A serious omission, unless I am missing something. If these two issues are addressed, the game would easily earn 4 stars.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE BETA
By far best sniper/assasin game on mobile! The controls have a little twist and don't get me started on the graphics its simply gorgeous! But my favourite thing about Hitman: Sniper is the game play, in normal sniper games you shoot them you win in this you have to hide the body find different ways be stealthy and always watch the map its perfect keep in up?????
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$5.79Category: Version: 1.2.0Size: 274 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: SQUARE ENIX LtdInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesFrequent/Intense Realistic ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&263 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&316 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Aria Sniper Rifle$11.99Largo Sniper Rifle$1.19Brutus Sniper Rifle$6.99
More Apps by SQUARE ENIX INC

我要回帖

更多关于 hitman sniper攻略ios 的文章

随机推荐