在电影院位置选择,别人要经过你又到他的位置时,你的反应是?

英语翻译1 他今天请假 没来上班 / 没来上课2 电影院附近有什么吃饭的好地方吗?3 他平时很少请假的,上班几乎没有迟到过4 我要请几天假和朋友们去旅行.5 他总是不按照我的要求做6 你最好是_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1 他今天请假 没来上班 / 没来上课2 电影院附近有什么吃饭的好地方吗?3 他平时很少请假的,上班几乎没有迟到过4 我要请几天假和朋友们去旅行.5 他总是不按照我的要求做6 你最好是
英语翻译1 他今天请假 没来上班 / 没来上课2 电影院附近有什么吃饭的好地方吗?3 他平时很少请假的,上班几乎没有迟到过4 我要请几天假和朋友们去旅行.5 他总是不按照我的要求做6 你最好是按照我的 要求做,对你没有坏处英语翻译.
He asked for a leave and is absent from the class/work today.Are there some good place to have dinner near the cinema?He rarely aska for a leave and almost wasn't late for work.I want to take a few days off and go on a travel with my friends .He never does something accrossing to/following my request.You'd better follow my request,it's not wrong for you.
1Today he did not leave to work / didn't come to class2What is a good place to eat 2 near the cinema?3 he rarely leave the usual, almost no late for work4 I want to take a few days off ...
1 He asks for leave today.2 What's the best place for dinner close to the cinema?3 He seldom asks for leave and be late.4 I am going to ask for leave for several days for a travel with ...美女偷拍,米国成人图av人休艺术图片,妈妈秀15p小蜜桃影院在电影院,别人要经过你又到他的位置时,你的反应是?_百度知道
在电影院,别人要经过你又到他的位置时,你的反应是?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)

我要回帖

更多关于 12排的电影院最佳位置 的文章

随机推荐