627期爸爸回来了里关于爸爸的英文歌歌叫什么

爸爸回来了第二季5月30号杜江等霍思燕回来时的那首英文歌是什么?_百度知道
爸爸回来了第二季5月30号杜江等霍思燕回来时的那首英文歌是什么?
s there in the dark he's gotta play a partTrouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mineSo i don'm a sucker for his charmTrouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mineAhhHow i hate the way he makes me feelAnd how i try to make him leaveI try oh oh i tryBut he's there in the dark he&#39Trouble Is a Friend - LenkaTrouble will find you no matter where you go oh ohNo matter if you's gotta play a partTrouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mineSo i don're slow oh ohThe eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn oh ohYou't forget as you ease on down my roadHe're fine for a while but you start to lose controlHe's gotta play a partTrouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mineAhhTrouble is a friend but trouble is a foe oh ohAnd no matter what i feed him he always seems to grow oh ohHe sees what i see and he knows what i know oh ohSo don't be alarmed if he takes you by the armI roll down the window i't be alarmed if he takes you by the armI roll down the window i's there in my heartHe waits in the wings he's there in the dark he's there in my heartHe waits in the wings he're fast no matter if you's there in my heartHe waits in the wings he&#39
来自团队:
其他1条回答
better off爸爸回来了唐志中打篮球的英文歌插曲叫什么名字_百度知道
爸爸回来了唐志中打篮球的英文歌插曲叫什么名字
提问者采纳
m ready to goLead me into the lightKiss me' you' you&#39.You' t-t-take meWanna be your victimReady for abductionBoy' t-t-take meWanna be your victimReady for abductionBoy'm ready to goLead me into the lightKiss me&#39?Cnother worldA different dimensionYou open my eyesAnd I're so hypnotizingCot understand youYou're my lucky starI wanna walk on your wavelengthand be there when you vibrateFor you I're so supersonicWanna feel your powerStun me with your laserYour kiss is cosmicEvery move is magicYou's supernaturalextraterrestrialThis is transcendentalOn another levelBoy're an alienYour touch so foreignIt' you' k-k-kiss meInfect me with your loveAnd fill me with your poisonTake me'nother worldA different dimensionYou open my eyesAnd I'll risk it allKiss me' t-t-take meWanna be a victimReady for abductionBoy' k-k-kiss meInfect me with your loveAnd fill me with your poisonTake me&#39?You&#39.T;s supernaturalextraterrestrialYou're an alienYour touch so foreignIt're not like the othersFuturistic loverDifferent DNAThey don're an alienYour touch so foreignIt're from a whole 're from a whole 're touch magnetizingFeels like I am floatingLeave my body glowingThey say be afraidYou' you' k-k-kiss meInfect me with your loveAnd fill me with your poisonTake me's supernaturalExtraterrestrialExtraterrestrialExtraterrestrialBoy' you're an alienYour touch so foreignIt&#39Katy Perry - E
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
唐志中的相关知识
其他1条回答
《Hero》——Enrique Iglesias
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【频道】热门综艺娱乐爸爸去哪儿等
爸爸去哪儿 湖南卫视第六期-完整版爸爸去哪儿
湖南卫视《爸爸去哪儿》钢琴曲[高清版]
林志颖婚礼全纪录-快乐大本营爸爸去哪儿专场~[高清版]
村长奖励烤全羊 萌娃们吃相十足—爸爸去哪儿第四期未
快乐大本营爸爸去哪儿片段 [何炅被鄙视]
快乐大本营爸爸去哪儿专场新闻[超清版]
快乐大本营爸爸去哪儿专场嘉宾出场秀 131102[高清版]
快乐大本营爸爸去哪儿kimi田雨橙王诗龄天天高清预告·
快乐大本营爸爸去哪儿kimi田雨橙王诗龄天天高清预告[
快乐大本营最新一期爸爸去哪儿专场kimi成长过程[高清
快乐大本营最新一期爸爸去哪儿专场kimi小短片[高清版]
快乐大本营最新一期爸爸去哪儿kimi天天石头 ∠[超清版
快乐大本营录制《爸爸去哪儿》专场
快乐大本营——《爸爸去哪儿》天天成长视频 亲吻老爸
快乐大本营 爸爸去哪儿专场[超清版]
播放:1155
快乐大本营 爸爸去哪儿 5父子同台表演[超清版
快乐大本营131102爸爸去哪儿专场 田雨橙秋裤外穿[高清
播放:1144
快乐大本营 爸爸去哪儿张亮儿子张悦轩成长视频[超清版
快乐大本营 爸爸去哪儿 专场 抢先看[流畅版]
快乐大本营 爸爸去哪儿爸爸们开场歌曲[超清版
播放:1584
分享给站外好友
页面地址:
FLASH地址:
HTML代码:
通用代码:
可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放!
举报此视频包含不当内容:
请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持!
广告和欺诈
触犯我的版权
你可以把视频下载到不同的设备
使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频
使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看
使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看
拍下二维码,视频随身看
用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。
快乐大本营 爸爸去哪儿爸爸们开场歌曲[超清版
手机没装PPS影音?
频道信息:
热门综艺娱乐爸爸去哪儿等
播放:136.56万
对不起,该频道暂无简介!
注:数据来自爱奇艺、PPS全平台
快乐大本营 爸爸去哪儿爸爸们开场歌曲[超清版
上传时间:19个月前
上 传 者:书菡传媒
所属频道:热门综艺娱乐爸爸去哪儿等
上 传 自:
分&&&&&&类:教育
暂无相关内容
视频简介:爸爸去哪儿湖南卫视第四季度全新推出父子亲情互动节目《爸爸去哪儿》,该节目原版模式购自韩国MBC电视台《爸爸!我们去哪儿?》。由制作《变形计》的谢涤葵团队打造,《我是歌手》金牌制作人洪涛...监制。
日起每周五晚22:00登陆湖南卫视,节目为季播,共12期。这档名人代际沟通纪实节目将创新视角对准亲子关系,每期五位明星爸爸跟子女进行72小时的乡村体验。湖南卫视栏目综艺娱乐类栏目栏目名称 主持人&嘉宾 快乐大本营 快乐家族
娱乐无极限 赵靓、陆立、蒋宏杰、潘丹 百变大咖秀 何炅、谢娜 越淘越开心 汪涵 我是大美人 何炅 天声一队 汪涵、何炅 向上吧!少年 钱枫、月川雄、金恩圣、矢野浩二 锋尚之王 唐笑、白云峰 完美释放 周炜、李湘 智勇大冲关 曹颖、杨乐乐、李锐、谭杰希 一座为王 孙骁骁、李锐、隋凯 以一敌百 汪涵、大兵 爸爸去哪儿 天天向上 快乐大本营 康熙来了 全能星战 非诚勿扰 中国好声音 8runningman 我们结婚了
无限挑战[]
现在可以用QQ账号直接发表评论,分享给我的好友
大家都在看
互联网药品信息服务许可证:
互联网医疗保健信息服务许可证:
Copyright&2005 - 2014 PPStream, Inc. All Rights Reserved问题补充&&
本页链接:
ll get him hot show him what I're with me I love it)Russian Roulette is not the same without a gunAnd baby when it't read myNo he can't read myNo he can's been hooked I't read myNo he can'll get him hot show him what I' like they do in Texas PlaysFold em't read my poker face(she s got to love nobody)P-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face(Mum mum mum mah)P-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face(Mum mum mum mah)I won't read myCan't read myCan't tell you that I love youKiss or hug youCause I't read my poker face(she s got to love nobody)Can't read my poker face(she s got to love nobody)Can'm not lying I't read myNo he can' hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it)Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to startAnd after he'll play the one that'm bluffin't read myNo he can't read myCan't read my poker face(she s got to love nobody)Can't read myCan've gotCan't read myCan't read myNo he can't read myNo he can't read myCan've gotOh oh oh oh ohhhh ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-ohI've gotOh oh oh oh ohhhh ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-ohI't read my poker face(she s got to love nobody)P-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face(Mum mum mum mah)P-p-p-poker face p-p-poker face(Mum mum mum mah)I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will beA little gambling is fun when you't read myCan't read my poker face(she s got to love nobody)Can't read......余下全文>>
慵懒的贤者 &5-01 18:51
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &