loser bigbang音译 if you音译歌词

当前位置: >> 美丽????(Body)太阳??(BigBang) 作者:& &发布时间: 19:23:27& &浏览次数:2104 Your body's so beautiful 你 噶斯 好里 奥ng到ng一 吧个噶叽 你 木叽 搜叽 nun比 木den 盖 nun布笑 I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody My猫里 奥盖 木了 吧r It&s better than yours 买一 慢那都 难 要早你 扫来 赛哈呀 皮布 giao里 那r 爱塔盖 嗨 可 奥到 奴噶 吧图 闹 Sexy lady 耐 高 啦嫩 盖 密giao叽叽 啊那 难 哦呢r都 闹r 卡桑嗨 一老凯 买一r 吧 那r 密起盖 嗨 到 木森 吗里 皮留嗨 闹 哈那秒 聪布耐 now you got me singin& Never seen a girl like you You make me go Cause I ain&t never seen a body like yours You make me go I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody My猫里 奥盖 木了 吧r It&s better than yours 擦顾 桥哒吧都 啊叽都 耨来 闹也 可 完表咖密 那r 粗粗盖 嗨 扫ng giao个 哒们的坛 都都韩 木买 那r 布秒 耐 body 嫩 组包den 闹也 kin哒里哇 擦路卡盖 也本好里扫 hiang gi喽唔 卡r赛 猫里giao 那了 撒啦 素虽盖 嗨 Your body's so beautiful I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody Now you and me lets make somebody Now you and me lets make somebody Your body's so beautiful ? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody My ?? ?? ?? ? It&s better than yours ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ? ??? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ? Sexy lady ? ? ?? ? ???? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ? ? ??? ? ? ?? ?? ??? now you got me singin& Never seen a girl like you You make me go Cause I ain&t never seen a body like yours You make me go I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody My ?? ?? ?? ? It&s better than yours ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ? ???? ? ??? ? ??? ???? ??? ?? ? ?? ? body ? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? Your body's so beautiful I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody I got that body You got that body Now you and me lets make somebody Now you and me lets make somebody Now you and me lets make somebody 上一篇:&&&&下一篇: 热门音译歌词 Copyright &2015 && All Right Reserved. Powered by 版权所有 &TONIGHT Tonight such a beautiful night sing with me now 2011 follow me big bang big bang we're back again one more time say no way no way no木洗该东那不太
big bang big bang Don't stop let's play ok ok go go go 那米奇够噶忒 亚麻期亲够噶太外 啊nia亲临够噶切 波搜大不奈新洗ei 汉尼奥家能闹蛮重魔塔能bad boy But I'm nice 啊闹毛该够嫩毛拜gi够 let me blow ya mind 哦捷普巧叫嫩级 卡们迷要赛金努力 为艳马级亲 吧金kim 吧金跑来噶期 五刚噶开进切嫩king 扫豆李丹汉kiao嫩kiu kv掉桑那也囊毛每济刚那 Don't wanna try no more 闹吕恰加扫Oh-e-oh 那不巧级您巧买为啦来楼 kv来恰家扫Oh-e-oh 吕期好定期冒吕gi亲慢 Tonight tonight tonight tonight 囊撒浪nun贸南 到冒闹gia尼奥胡fi玩 桑强那里表里末扫我 (So what so what) nun巧慢南森gia李kv李我 (no more no more) kv叫哇噗买扫屯够 囊皮哈顾洗喷够 But You know that I love you girl girl girl 洗研级研苦囊三giao say no 恰嘎五您速楼 嫩敖老不该哈嫩那那那 Take ma soul take ma heart back 赛老们扫啦因 get that 撒浪eng奈该哦五里级呀那 don't think too much it's simple 闹吕恰加扫Oh-e-oh 那不巧级您巧买为啦来楼 kv来恰家扫Oh-e-oh 吕期好定期冒吕gi亲慢 Tonight tonight tonight tonight 囊撒浪nun贸南 到冒闹gia尼奥胡fi玩 啊尼奥你浪嘛来sei pun没你 敖ten苦临恰嫩卡聊期够 奈吗临扫 一脚包临 闹吕哈嫩那也ki聊 闹吕恰加扫Oh-e-oh 那不巧级您巧买为啦来楼(扫他喂他来楼) kv来恰家扫Oh-e-oh (苦带 oh baby) 吕期好定期冒吕gi亲慢(哦品军谋老) Tonight tonight tonight tonight 囊撒浪nun贸南(撒浪nun贸啦南) 到冒闹gia尼奥胡fi玩 闹吕恰加扫Oh-e-oh(tonight) 那不巧级您巧买为啦来楼(such a beautifulnight) kv来恰家扫Oh-e-oh 吕期好定期冒吕gi亲慢 Good night stupid liar ooo hoo ooh-ooh ooh-ooh welcomeback (how you doin ladies) yoo hoo ya'll already know what it is ohh-ohh (you can't touch this) YG and another bigbang I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid in love I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid in love how could you be so how could you be so 那嫩路落米都 (呀加嫩古西都) 你噶那波怒落苦V左哇一都谬们多磨这特内 唔路大不的谬 木林怪几跌咩 老木跨不打们 几唔不得噶瓜得 噢不得给 切汗加得给 切噶里咩跌多mom加得给 哪里嫩加得给 不滴别不别颂 磨里嫩出噶颂 V ge 死不克撇托 诺您么牛够几吗呢呗托 诺那那哦也够like ki 偶 诺也几西米磨捏 那路也给磨捏 那老木改破捏 monday to sunday 出也那里so忒 baby don't lie to me oh hey 内嘎米搓改有 内嘎米搓改有 啊木噶拓木啦哈路左漂加左白有 一间几搓改有 一间几搓改有 屋里克们闷乃有 嫩苦读乃古一受 baby I don't hate you 捏磨受度跌度啊走啊跌那嫩 内嘎米搓改有 一间几搓改有 liar liar stupid liar liar liar liar 凯楼几米瘦 松几了西瘦 路古磨冷几 捏噶哭路铁吗他 男扩比那松 一噶嫩so我脚 亲古度里吗噶叫吗嘿 hong西度啦度啦度啦凯西一大楞 恰加那路那噶一大楞 一米那经 那hing度给汗磨我些七差西经 噢捡蛋卡捏撒浪耶so啦噶借 啊普跌啊嫩塔哈怒啊一跌普工 木度改度卡铁 内嘎米错改有 内嘎米搓改有 啊木噶拓木啦哈路左漂加左白有 一间几搓改有 一间几搓改有 屋里克们闷乃有 嫩苦读乃古一受 baby I don't hate you 捏磨受度跌度啊周啊跌那嫩 内嘎米搓改有 一间几搓改有 liar liar stupid liar liar liar liar 耶不哦一古滴他怒木西比一节那度西啦有 左一慢慢苦跌也诺诺苦大凯素诺哪有 I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid(oh no~~~) 内嘎米搓改有 内嘎米搓改有 啊木噶拓木啦哈路左漂加左白有 (捏噶哼吗里诺也亲西吗里给) 一间几搓改有 一间几搓改有 屋里克们闷乃有 嫩苦读乃古一受 baby I don't hate you (I don't hate you) 捏磨受度跌度啊走啊跌那嫩 (出跌那嫩) 捏磨受度跌度啊走啊跌那嫩 内嘎米搓改有 一间几搓改有 liar liar stupid liar liar liar liar LOVE SONG TOP:啊 鸟加噶 摸落就噶 男加嫩 努来嘟木几马 努木力 那嫩高一别里拉 DS:那感几苏干哦嫩高 I Know 耶~ 多落几**恰吧就 Hello GD:I hate this love song *8 VI:一莎朗努来噶西落 西呐不路你 多路坐乌里几 杭CAT一几苏WE该 YB:一莎朗努来噶西落 木顺呐不路你科多噶维路几 杭CAT一几嫩努耶噶 GD:那 吐了我 一谢桑嫩 你哦所 太瓜表柳叶嫩 喏也嫩 科锅谢 噶就 DS:武力那冷达哦嫩多 YOU know 捏噶莎朗嫩卡冷丘春弄 HELLO YB:I hate this love song *4 GD:I hate this love song *4 VI:一莎朗努来噶西落 西呐不路你 多路坐乌里几 杭CAT一几苏WE该 YB:一莎朗努来噶西落 木顺呐不路你科多噶维路几 杭CAT一几嫩努耶噶 TOP:不也新哈HAND三 吐达了谢三 丝丝一出出路噶大弯 扑鲁嫩嘟WE那鸟叫HE CAT鸟哇那摸嘟哈爹哇 TOP:阿木爹大波嫩 爹大波嫩(GD) 一扑穷球哈嫩 球哈嫩(GD) 亲故鲁地也苏摸一噶几那朴也退果几 GD:努敢果你瞬角 let me 角共梦果捏gi爹也帮几米搜几根那哇苏么笑 GD:西干芒秋 CAT娘哇捏嘎拉弄几马拉 哇啦哇芒秋 捏噶波西那马嫩几马剽几杭加 VI: 一莎朗努来噶西落 西呐不路你 多路坐乌里几 杭CAT一几苏WE该 YB: 一莎朗努来噶西落 木顺呐不路你科多噶谁路几 杭CAT几嫩努耶噶 NA now OH I hate this love song NA now OH I hate this love song 一见倾心 (GD) 波gigai哟 波gigai 哈几波gigai哟 波 波 (TOP)哈几波gigai哟 哈几波-波-波-波-波gigai哟 兔都木vin那爹莫呢 波gigai哟 安你所gigai哟 wuli gai哟 弄波gigai哟 (GD) This is double double, double double, Combo, double double,double combo They say bubble bubble,bubble bubble(gum) 诺能姐根姐根 努力bingo bingo (TOP)ki可理路格了大理难嫁个西度 nam家nio所出够未出都为出dae能那也1 dem(T.O.P) 难RAP本dae hum民古ki WHOLE西不 那了带拉哈能将我你等 阿宋代所 哈狗带空 黑些刚都路木素那也兔家莫 那哇BE STAR WANNA BE STAR 出古出gi几码难 MOVIE STAR nio家波打抢根ga咩求哇哈吉曼 乌素给格曼3抢巴几(I GET MEANER) 也bow不及能 难oh不及那 can你将米COFFEE 1呢马加(T.O.P!) 呢ga马尼同家 呢YEAR和得nio哟扣 那BABY所未所 YO GIRLS莫ki花将个大能它高那也YOU 哈几波gigai哟 哈几波-波-波-波-波gigai哟 兔都木vin那爹莫呢 波gigai哟 安你所gigai哟 wuli gai哟 弄波gigai哟 (GD) This is double double, double double, Combo, double double,double combo They say bubble bubble,bubble bubble(gum) 诺能姐根姐根 努力bingo bingo 哭么哥ga里个大个哦 G-DRAGON 难阿拉SUPER BOARD比图wi也所那公 MIC可那几帮么的wi也那度来噢(HOMMIE WHEN YOU SEE MY SWAG,YOU SAID YOU WANNA BE姐一也恐鸡涌) BLING BLING BLING 大穷比也呀麻GONNA也几曼华波咩呢1能得艾就 (BRAVO MY LIFE)所兔哦TOKYO几个大喜都 THEY CALL ME onggi同 娃娃所莫根所谓 难思给就了西大鸟(oh oh) 头哇米了I'M SO LONELY 难思干得大1大鸟 (噢巴) 酒吧ga就谈你养嘎户嘎阿所 几都木里姐 嘎户嘎阿所 你姐西求能前呢 (HOW YOU WALKIN' SMILE) 那么所里一几么 SWEET MEDUSA (TOP)哈几波gigai哟 哈几波-波-波-波-波gigai哟 兔都木vin那爹莫呢 波gigai哟 安你所gigai哟 wuli gai哟 弄波gigai哟 (GD) This is double double, double double, Combo, double double,double combo They say bubble bubble,bubble bubble 诺能姐根姐根 努力bingo bingo (TOP)特给那得不得它哭那么所里 TOP&GD呢那梦杜瓦CHOCOLATE D-D-D-DIPLO哇(哇) 呢比个求哇(哇) 弄西所玩呢呢姐帮地哭咩东花 特给那得不得它哭那么所里 TOP&GD呢那梦杜瓦CHOCOLATE D-D-D-DIPLO哇(哇) 呢比个求哇(哇) 弄西所玩呢呢姐帮地哭咩东花 (GD) 波gigai哟 波gigai 哈几波gigai哟 波 波 (TOP)哈几波gigai哟 哈几波-波-波-波-波gigai哟 兔都木vin那爹莫呢 波gigai哟 安你所gigai哟 wuli gai哟 弄波gigai哟 (GD) This is double double, double double, Combo, double double,double combo They say bubble bubble,bubble bubble 诺能姐根姐根 努力bingo bingo Tell me goodbye Letting you go...(here's somebody...) Letting you go...(here's somebody...) [GD]Yo I got this, yeah still thinking about this thing alot you got me shaken up (Please tell me there's a way) And it got my head just spinnin' round round round round (Please tell me there's a way) Don't wanna take a fall It's best to break it up It's gonna be better for you, move on (Please tell me there's a way) Uh huh we break it break it Or thought we make it make it And now we cover it up [太阳]GIRL I SWEAR ki 米那扣偷屋 一起biu sei某 卡那she嘛say那一呀苦搜 那某绿恰没你挖墓 某够镭西噶 诶那不米奇哇那一嘎啦 [大成]Baby 爱修大不打开ki四 次噶达是嘛屋 I got nothing nothing to say [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [胜利]大ki she没他忒you [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [大成]哈那搜oh~不哭噢 喔搜你露骨偷纳吉you鲁尼那鲁那拉baby [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [胜利]GIRL you know ki米噶爱噶 (大)哭she得哭后斗 不哭哇she不no撒那奴you 那哭撒没路口偷吧某 黑卡里撒诶某 那里木卡姆迷雾she大雾 [太阳]BABY 扣no勾起皮留噶哈娜里特she盆尼 I never find better better than you [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [胜利]大ki she没他忒you [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [大成]哈那搜oh~艘吗你路口偷拿K噶呀萨卡斯嘉纳伊豆BABY [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [TOP][TOP]Yo and it's so, so Sad it just ain't happening Wish it could be better Sorry to scrapping But I just can't let ya Shouldn't be less than happy I said look at me I couldn't live with myself seeing you lacking The things you deserve Baby you was a part? Must believe that it hurts that lead this world I feel the aching through my body it just takes a bigger part of me to be let you go I wish that one soul(one soul) [大成]ki米no苦爱赛吐纳库fade away oh eh eh eh eh [胜利]卡西你卡ki K萨朗the you could stay stay eh eh eh [太阳]口类一球啊I can't take it 搜楼那米don't cry for me [大成]ki米no他没no他never look back again eh eh eh eh [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [胜利]大ki she没他忒you [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [大成]哈那搜oh~搜吗你路口头那K噶亚萨卡斯加纳一斗BABY [合声]oh, Tell me goodbye, oh, tell me goodbye [大成]Tell me goodbye high high ok 啊内 people难好 ok nen den nen 内好 ok 啊内 people难好 G:所谓恰啊拉so为瞎 T o p class and Mr.G in the clab in ma b-boys dance 金家莫就大len都 太呆搂擦金跟 so Every body makin' move makin' move den 根秋 T:森跟狗妈鸡大里den freedom 冲one冲瓜 哭分有唔den八冷鸡定in 屋里出gia 谋给给样旺亚so忒 Hey come on and make some noise 那一吗妹内痛喵 哪也so聊 yo fly high high I'm so high high high up in the sky high high I'm so high fly fly touch the sky ha ha ha ha ha say la la la la la ha ha ha ha ha (ah~) ok 啊内 people难好 ok nen den nen 内好 ok 啊内 people难好 G:ok 扣no勒bou力喵妈起butterfly high 帮给恰搂no给弟呀哦 拉蓝您家 撒浪位呀嫩那妈气妈ka狗弟死ga它 狗强民迷气他大 哈弄路恰gi拿卡 T;;谋求给韩加拿忒 齐齐内恰撒狼忒 哦球嫩ki no ki逗逗 ki机斗内so我 西大吗sen so 嗨 bom 乃加够NO拉巴yo 西抓苗头吗嘎yo 你够修为就系米娜噶某几弄空几 high high I'm so high high high up in the sky high high I'm so high fly fly touch the sky ha ha ha ha ha say la la la la la ha ha ha ha ha (ah~) baby 嫁给stop now 西嘎你有家闹 恩say你那航帮 诶yo王娜帮航 baby 嫁给stop now 西嘎你有家闹 恩say你那航帮 诶yo闻娜帮航 ghetto electro 米戚戚哦类就 骂你吉娃here we go ghetto electro 几齐齐哦类就。 忙求吉娃here we go high high I'm so high high high up in the sky high high I'm so high fly fly touch the sky ha ha ha ha ha say la la la la la ha ha ha ha ha (ah~) cafe 米gia玩家为当比哈研nui将慢你 为航该吕李要卡够 米gia到囊录了恰嘎文窘将慢你 闹地大吕够文能恰顾 café yo 四够一代那 Ice Coffee Espresso double shot 怒路伽马就系皮素来航毛康慢 度了敖了进个图到了慢 见给强 强班了也tiong大 巧嫩慢那扫来一当 到李楼我赛该café hi楼biu有 够亲gi等顾奈也速当努 Syrup 一今一gin家卡米能洗弱 Please don’t leave me alone 那毛大卡噶豆 五图卡强吨课啦慢nui宏家度kiao度 Tell me the truth 哦今我带路谋努内将当够 黑搜开蹦搜楼能努彭买度但考济洗懒扣 don’t make me fool 米gia玩家为当比哈研nui将慢你 为航该吕李要卡够 米gia到囊录了恰嘎文窘将慢你 闹地大吕够文能恰顾 café You don’t need me anymore 等买冷吗啦求 苦但其跟带噶秀汤度恰新努搜gi够 奈跟叫切桑为也赛样弄 为路一论噶级豆 为要搜该去我搜该 kv酿谋大豆切楼 努逗吞太够苦开恰囊tuai 奈恰强五嫩刚苦黄桑太 扑浪就安息米速该旁徨海 sei速李宏家扑噶亲帮安奈 闹苦李努去我卡嫩扑来昂化嘎 有为冷能家gi等比个就给努力撒浪 阿吉图奈吗五木努路嘎带卡能画廊 到赵闹扫五路宏酿航萨吗 米gia玩家为当比哈研nui将慢你 为航该吕李要卡够 米gia到囊录了恰嘎文窘将慢你 闹地大吕够文能恰顾 café 闹来路我还太miang囊切景闹ki大里够文内 闹kv李我扑够洗喷奈李kiu闹扑路顾文努 奈刚他去宾coffee哇 强毛嫩切嘎皮哇 kv带慢内海喊期 为老海来弄比baby 米gia玩家为当比哈研nui将慢你 为航该吕李要卡够 米gia到囊录了恰嘎文窘将慢你 闹地大吕够文能恰顾 café 米gia玩家为当比哈研nui将慢你(闹来路我还太miang囊切景闹) 为航该吕李要卡够(闹kv李我扑够洗喷奈李kiu闹) 米gia到囊录了恰嘎文窘将慢你(奈刚他去宾coffee哇) kv带慢内海喊期 为老海来弄比baby INTRO I'm fine thank you &you 你洗桑你萌亲度赛 I'll be there ye we'll be there I'm fine thank you & you (you) bou不楼玩no也 Plz welcome now From The Top I'm fine I'm fine, thank you & you We're fine, thank you and you I'm fine (I'm fine) thank you & you (thank you & you) We're fine, thank you and you I'm fine, thank you & you And you already know we gotta do LA LA LA I, I, I, I like the real (嘘) You, you, you, you like the real (嘘) I, I, I, I like the real (嘘) Me and my crew can only bust with the real (嘘) We, we, we, we like the real (嘘) You, you, you, you like the real (嘘) All my peeps they like the real (嘘) 可带 乃噶 某要 哈那 对嫩西干 Same style 噶特闹擦里木特类 把kin够读噶西 party 比giao走擦对gin 西喽 一贼 西家卡嫩够呀 塞楼问 西都 那一噶 满跟 早到恩 噶内 那了儿西楼还都 桑关 啊乃 某度 哈到你了儿 摸木粗够杂木西拉都那哇 字儿giao哟 La la la la everybody get\’ em hi 无里 哦吗开闹儿闹giao吧 And we won\’t stop movin movin La la la la everybody get\’ em hi 闹也 和里了儿 很的楼吧 And we won\’t stop movin movin 够进吗一可也 乃百嫩 里性可啊无僧也 无组儿吨 怒恩比 杂木西 杂里走木 比kiao句来(一贼 古木该) 要gi塞楼西家卡料嫩 无里 口几的了儿 太我句儿不儿西 对把归嫩跟 西赶门贼 问 某米 跟几儿口料哇到恩 西赶 走个木西 他噶噶儿够呀 La la la la everybody get\’ em hi 无里 哦吗该闹儿 闹kiao吧 And we won\’t stop movin movin La la la la everybody get\’ em hi 闹也 和里了儿 很的楼吧 And we won\’t stop movin movin I say movin movin moving 喊名都 百几 吗儿够zua楼无楼~~~ 某的恩够增 够民的了恩 杂木西 早拨读给 西吗给 古的拨林 闹也 某么儿 扑楼句儿给 Do it do it do it 华料按 可的类 可 某木几包但 到 个路拨按 杂眼西楼无么儿 哦该对 无林Big bang up in here 某曾一套几都喽 艘里桥吧 他卡起 早摸里 几楼吧 La la la la everybody get\’ em hi 无里 哦吗该闹儿 闹kiao吧 And we won\’t stop movin movin La la la la everybody get\’ em hi 闹也 和里了儿 很的楼吧 And we won\’t stop movin movin Everybody get\’ em hi无里 哦吗开 闹儿闹kiao吧 And we won\’t stop movin movin La la la la everybody get\’ em hi 无林 贼带喽闹拉包杂 And we won\’t stop movin movin ... emotion Ki kie那陪 哇嘎 那碟 I cannot stop Ki米 的rule 洗大洗Fool burning love higher 扣扣 我噶 扣扣 么Shout 发那 撒西碟 I wanna touch I wanna kiss I wish with you Oh Oh Oh 无哇 一大一 Just you just now Come baby come baby come Oh Oh Oh 一马 家那gia Right here right now It's all ready in motion 波苦 那莫 他洗gie 里扩一里 哦洗碟 It's in motion It's emotion 看近 妈妈 大ki 洗咩碟It's in motion 几干 吧莫Already Man 住公 素gi路 Look at my eyes ki米 大gie 卡森 过力一 哭所多Lie 啊一碟Why? 噶多 瓦写大 they gonna guys 多哇 起高 I'm your Destiny Oh Oh Oh 吗有哇 姐你 Choose me just now Come baby come baby come Oh Oh Oh 一马姐 读你kiss me right now It's all ready in motion Ki米大 碟莫 他 洗噶 你ho 啦莫 多捏碟 It's in motion It's emotion 啊一 莫图 米哟 莫都 咩碟It's in motion ya that's the way you make me say girl it's you that I want Everyday we no delay gotta have you in my arms I just can't hold back and see what you be doing be killing me Bringing inside and need you like the air I breathe 波擦噶 kie家 Nothing know me扣诺 啊一 莫 Take me hands Follow me 他洗 卡米 need you girl It’s already in motion 波苦 那莫 他洗gie 里扩一里 哦洗碟 It's in motion It's emotion 看近 妈妈 大ki 洗咩碟 It's all ready in motion Ki米大 碟莫 他 洗噶 你ho 啦莫 多捏碟 It's in motion It's emotion 啊一 莫图 米哟 莫都 咩碟It's in motion …… It’s emotion. 一天一天 ye the finally I reallize that I'm nothing without you i was so wrong forgive me ah ah ah ah 怕都草喽木 不所进 乃 吗木 怕拉木草喽木 很的里呢乃 吗木 眼gi草喽木 撒拉几乃 撒浪 门新草喽木 几我几几 啊那 喊素满 当一 够几拉 许就 乃 卡四木艘开 门几满 撒一就 ye 乃噶 哦不西嫩 大那路都 某 撒儿 够满 噶他到那 僧噶挂嫩 大了该都 可喽早喽混杂 杂儿撒拉 剖够四大够 不喽吧都 闹那木 带大 哦 不家那 和吨 gi带 够喽吧都 一怎 艘用哦不家那 乃 要派 一嫩 个 撒拉米 门几 后个西 闹儿无里进安嫩几 可带 乃噶 包一gi那嫩几 拨儿扫 撒 大 一早嫩几 够增对 大噶噶gi 走擦 吗了儿 够儿素 走擦 哦不扫 也 太无够 那后喽 gin 把么儿 几塞无就 素百本 几我乃就 头拉包几 吗儿够 到那噶拉 都 那了 擦几 吗儿够 撒拉噶啊 闹了儿 撒浪还gi也 湖黑 哦不gi也 走啊到恩 gi 要满 噶叫卡拉 可喽草喽 擦吗包儿吗内 可喽草喽 giaon掉乃儿吗乃 闹恩 个喽儿素喽 行包开呀对 哈路哈路 木掉叫噶乃 e e e oh girl i cry cry yo my all say goodbye.. ki了儿 够大 闹哇那 无里 吗句亲大 海都 某本草 卡够扫 可带喽 噶 到恩 gie入 卡做 查古吗乃 桑卡ki 到偶了面 啊吗都 那都 某来 可带儿 擦家卡儿几都 某拉 闹那儿 可 撒拉木瓜 行包卡该 闹呢儿 乃噶 大了恩 吗哦满 某该 闹呢儿 家跟 吗料恩都 安 那木该 个木 家儿几乃做 那包蓝 的西 闹呢儿 草 哈呢儿卡气 哈呀该 的恩 古了木瓜都 卡气 塞怕拉该 闹呢儿 可来 可喽开 无扫做 啊木一喽不的西 头拉包几 吗儿够 到那噶拉 豆 那了儿 擦几 吗儿够 撒拉噶拉 闹了儿 撒浪还gi也 湖黑 哦不gi 也 走啊到恩 gi要满 噶叫噶拉 可喽草喽 擦吗包儿吗乃 可喽草喽 giaon掉乃儿吗乃 闹恩 可喽儿素喽 行包开呀对 哈路哈里 木掉叫卡乃 e e e 那了儿 到那扫 吗木 票乃几gi儿 那了里够扫 撒拉卡做 可 怒恩木了恩 大 吗了儿太你 哈路哈路 几那面 擦拉里 吗那几 安那到拉面 到拉破儿谈带 um 样我你 哈木该哈家到恩 可 呀个艘 一咱 粗要开 木到度gi儿 把来 baby 闹类黑 ki都海 头拉包几 吗儿够 到那噶拉 豆 那了儿 擦几 吗儿够 撒拉噶拉 闹了儿 撒浪还gi也 后黑 哦不gi也 走啊到恩 gi要门 卡叫卡拉 可喽草喽 擦吗包儿吗乃 可喽草喽 giaon掉乃儿吗乃 闹恩 可喽儿素喽 行包开呀对 哈路哈路 木掉叫噶乃 e e e oh girl i cry cry yo my all say goodbye bye oh my love don't lie lie yo my heart say good bye 红霞 let’s go yes’ll we're back again with fresh collaboration 2008 it’s bigbang TOP : 苦day啊 吸纳呦 苦day嘎no 木苦一哇呦 够 该素杜弄木互祝呦 溏心内一路木不喽呦 太阳:扣不扣 带满带不透 南满嘎南满难nr G TOP :no马say嘎开门某力啊PO 兜 滴兜 看苏嘎透 志龙:苏扑你该苏飘你几内 阿拉弄木苗跑力几内 离南兜 恰酷卡 你加达 大头 某里几米纳西嘎那改几马 苦累兜殴斗K 阿几马撒郎独有含day 吐啦哦扣啦米嫩day 难no马ki大力嫩day 合 :难no奴撒郎嘿 一say桑嫩no呼你呀 搜历久布鲁几马 旧忒大不门怒骂不K撒嫩day TOP : 西K day嘎米亚尼汗搭苗内 哦住BO KI主 gyang 大苗 girl 苦累麻将 合(得儿)(得儿)(得儿)那 no啦苗hi尼 (盆儿)(盆儿)(盆儿)那 胜利: 南希喷苦day一呼将不笨mo无无(得儿)(某儿) 扣四剖几嫩(够儿) 大成:oh baby baby 叹息难干洗干 wuli嘎汗给安旧喔一几麻辣旧呦哦 太阳:nr nr嘎马 搜一又西难不娄旧大苗 昂见那 扣大料嘎给呦哦 龙 :eveyday eveynight I need you 合 :难no奴撒郎嘿 一say桑嫩no呼你呀 搜历久布鲁几马 旧忒大不门怒骂不K撒嫩day 大成:艾伦到挖ten古内木苏不 一间不苏no开气马 太阳:苦艾娄他K家 帕拉不苏一给 扑开他旧喔哦~~ 合 :啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 let's go 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 singing together TOP : 害嘎土狗 害嘎几内 弄比切 搜破几内 咖喱土狗 咖喱几内 搜苏给那土星不透几内 龙 :害嘎土狗 害嘎几内 弄比切 搜破几内 咖喱土狗 咖喱几内 苦day ki该兜画木day几内 合 : 难no奴撒郎嘿 一say桑嫩no呼你呀 搜历久布鲁几马 旧忒大不门怒骂不K撒嫩day (重复一次) 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 let's go 啊 啊 啊 (龙:konw who)啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 龙 : BIGBANG Somebody to love Somebody to love Can you hear me Somebody to love somebody to love And I know she can hear me say I want somebody to love somebody to love No I won't stop until she's with me Oh~洗也 碟ho 洗 What's Luv 爱苏苏 碟读 哇色 No one yet 大几咩碟 看 几路 困吗 看cho I'm falling for you twenty-four 米怎咩 嫩路哇 It's you 门诺撒 哇gi啊许How should I control my heart and soul 哈几哟西 门碟莫 Excuse me miss 敢许 捏ki 那哭 贴莫一 I got u babe 哦冷 你素 过洗 贴莫 诺做 米噶 阿路 噶啦 一吗 扩诺 多ki 噶啦 扩扩 咯哦 U大 捏碟哟 Somebody to love somebody to love And I know she can hear me say I want somebody to love somebody to love No I won't until she's with me When I sayin' somebody and you sayin' to love(x2) Somebody to love somebody to love somebody to love Somebody to love Gee now that I got plenty hope I can't wait yo as we go just two of uh uh us On and on the love zone we're takin'it in Doin' all the above all over again Move it to the kitchen take my hand Be my angel - ring my bell That's what I'm sayin'oh I'm Feelin'like a million yo You do make my dreams come true Gotta let the whole world know Si-sit back relax no sound I'ma Turn that on to the break'o dawn Indeed yo we'gon make it bounce Somebody to love somebody to love And I know she can hear me say I want somebody to love somebody to love No I won't stop until she's with me 莫多 卡西 gi莫 洗噶无 素吗 古他 木咧 l粗 咯怒 胡mui噶 胡里大 Ki米 也妥 多苦有 I sing this luv song You need Somebody to luv to Somebody to luv you 大列噶 无哇一 洗碟 大列噶 你呀一 撒咧 大列噶 读哇 噶咧 多扣 卡碟 吗大 大列噶 噶 大列噶 多 捏古 一呀 无那 噶过 咧噶 赛一够诺 Love Somebody to love somebody to love And I know she can hear me say I want somebody to love smebody to love No I won't stop Until she's with me I wanna somebody to love somebody to love I need you right now So baby stay by my side I want Somebody to love somebody to love Cause of you you you Babe When I sayin' somebody and you sayin' to love When I sayin' somebody and you sayin' to love Somebody to love somebody to love somebody to love Somebody to love oh yeah oh yeah oh oh yeah top oh yeah oh oh yeah gd oh yeah oh oh yeah oh yeah oh oh yeah G:撒浪恩falling内慢汗马gi面那门嘎 皮戏内ho林等嫩波面内个那摸嘎 皮内个泄气妈里米 You rock rock rock my word 内妈妹高林带带波len撒 oh yes girl T:阿go 哈妈弟瞎够日卡嘎移 Ner ner待西妈西ki挤阿那 Girl I promise 呜里den大本够 那几滚大冷soul 几无啊sei撒嗯等 唉鸡狗 let’s rock and roll B:um 噢嫩恰冷飘林冷马嫩怕妹(then nine) 嘿呦内也卡喂有里扑路累(yes) 啊路囊嗯so里喽机乐叫like this (like)this(like)this oh yeah (oh yeah) oh oh oh (now feel i got it) oh yeah (oh yeah切巴冷木揪鸡妈) oh yeah oh oh oh mamama oh yeah oh yeah(oh yeah yeah yeah yeah) T:tei 啃style木特smile 嘎积木等给大good 穷穷quo喽围给八节 特er特er嘟里嘟唔 都fill我鸡嫩那也cup 迷安gi都fill it up Oh oh oh (yeah)oh yeah G:no one 那for恰那kitchen 莫扫娜娜ne gin 不扫刚恰 那不古妈妈家撒拉i'm just cellebrating iiiiii like baby you you you you come be lady B:um欧里嫩恰呢卡里比吗嫩怕累 黑路内义噶你不累不普内 啊路那屋苏里龙几码就like this (like)this(like)this oh yeah (oh yeah) oh oh oh (now feel i got it) oh yeah (oh yeah 及啦啦卡就几那) oh yeah oh oh oh mamama oh yeah (oh yeah yeah yeah yeah) 合:put your hands in the air put your hands in the air say yeah put your hands in the air put your hands in the air say yeah 哦那查啦嘎里你那男发霉 黑骨内给噶你胡你布鲁内 啊den恰so里楼切拉就like this (like)this(like)this oh yeah (oh yeah) oh oh oh (now feel i got it) oh yeah (oh yeah 及啦啦卡就几那) oh yeah oh oh oh mamama oh yeah (oh yeah yeah yeah yeah) yeah yeah yeah you make me wanna say oh yeah yeah yeah all they everyday oh oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah I need a girl sing嘎nong了卖吐 哦里内读卖古nai come 撒阿那true xin西卖N卡kun no nin妞甲卖困 那满撒狼黑ture come妈一搜don peng ya 家dun qiongl哈米内米几满 撒lam赛哦K内撒今嘟 口类po 一ning ki leng Boy , I need a Boy Mon嘿都一dun Mom没都一dun Boy , I need a Boy Boy , Baby I need you Boy lyou need me too 鸡妈啵打就麻吉嘎都枪only 里里Kay 男家 肯就bo 可妈内卡qia 满的咯tie 西家Mo可苏when nin妞家 额呵了he干妈那都 po咪您妞家 and Ki Lon 妞家嘎球tall 拉non 拉Min 一咯嘟球卡Min嗖嘟 Some 嘟那球阿nin girlBoy pion嗖内球西那球Kay so 卡机he森miu What I’m talking about? Boy , I need a Boy Mon嘿都一N,Mon没都一N Boy , I need a girl Baby I need you Boy l you need me too 他西内卡撒么提gay球 他西tei可满噜N满的gay球 You know don't need no more 嘞马么就口西per撒狼 Boy I need a Boy. Umm yeah yeah Boy I get, Gotta make you're mine Imma treat you right, Baby Boy, I need a girl Mon嘿嘟一du Mon没都一du Boy I need a Boy Baby I need you Boy you need me too Boy, I need a Boy Boy I need a Boy Boy Bol, 嘞妈得嘟公公泥 Baby I need you, Girl you need me too Girl, I need a girl I'm tired of being alone Sick of being single I think I need a girl I need a girl like sing该米土卖图,欧林内读买椟乃港撒啊那求 yeah ~欣喜脉得卡通,nou怒木匠买通,那吗萨朗黑助 卡吗你搜东,男家怒比笼,俏华狗弄米急吗 切拉许楼给灭撒金杜罗 狗内破内弄克罗~Girl Girl, I need a girl 模黑豆一股,猛内斗一股 Girl, I need a girl Girl, I need a girl Girl, I need a girl Baby I need you Girl you need me too 即骂博大七八都其龙了都梦去牛架 肯戚播该你去满得罗 特薪讲模进都系里牛架 oh~oh 哪一干吗那多 (后里)柏林你牛家 那kin nou家咖球偷懒啊米 他克罗控球抗木搜do~藏都来出啊林girl 刚森文秋系囊强肯do~卡亲一搜秒 What I’m talking about Girl, I need a girl 模黑豆一股,猛内斗一股 Girl, I need a girl Girl, I need a girl 仪陇耨家栋oh~oh` Girl, I need a girl [Rap] 微末 not issue but 摩西来嫩个一首 Girl 犀利农大打米昂黑马得蹦内息动我内Girl (Yes!) I love Girls , Girls I do adore 萨朗碧浪已矶青比龙binging模来 内那比搜 乃 男模来 机内男模可你模一抖搜li (Morning Kiss) 哈路狗新家哈够细婆 都卖了魔你k哦饿了卡斯模了内了不古西坡 他喜,内伯塔西给交 他喜,气鼓满路给当米k教 You know don't need no more 抗击都哭爹啊nia 有吗 可你东西不萨拉 a~ Girl, I need a girl. Umm Girl I get, Gotta make you're mine Imma treat you right, Baby Girl, I need a girl 模黑豆一股,猛内斗一股 Girl, I need a girl Girl, I need a girl Baby I need you Girl you need me too It's all about you My butterfly Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm feeling you) Feel like I'm going to dream everytime (I get butterfly) 么心够 哇那勒吧 like 内&么嗯&呢 莫瑟不 大吗 U男你 noon不森girl 诺然吗 Romantic 喊你 drama 那room够 无gie哈就 No no no no Jump读几 莫他恩&gie嗯&忒 你一进你不啦不嫩碟 男素鸡boon他躲Gie多 里够 (no matter what) 一咯Gie就挖 嫩忒 &初m& cho 龙 kio论吗 gie素&噶p&所 (You don't know how much I love you) Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm kissing you) Feel like I'm going to dream everytime (I get butterfly) Beautiful girl 么心够 他呢 挖 like 诺也以一龙 sie跟恰 诺姆那 送捏嫩girl baby 还joo 给 那也 撒狼 故碟~~哟 Yo 诺 吗起 那笔cho龙 哭恰家 那俩嗲 你嫩恰 爱cho龙 Soon素喊 moon嘛moon读莫跟狗 (no matter what) yeah 哈怒噶嫩 GOT里嫩 moon起 啊人那人喊 你弄比 那哦多KEY THEN 那吧 (You are the only one girl, one love, one life, yeah) Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm wanting you) Feel like I'm going to dream everytime (I get butterfly) 内噶也 所卡gie 呀所卡gie 哦跟那都拉 所卡gie Just another day 大 都噶忒 莫 一咯kie 博恰陪 Noon 男家如 墨米嫩day 撒狼 都有望那素米嫩day 米够 当gi嫩够 wie哈嫩day &初m&的 素鸡卡gi够sure&么嗯&嫩day 内嫩呢 吧 You see my eyes See my lips You listen to my heart 第林当本 大陪joo 那bou 呢kiss and heart 捏chua heart breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe no more~ I can't breathe no more,I can't sleep no more 哇其倒文色撒一恰港读星手给那后no I can't leave no more but i can't stop no more 努no嘎妈豆危机得嫩几阿嫩no也肯熟giu I can't deny 一控勇一讲等办 你梭根难疼难 恩嫩无难大哇 Hey go just with amazing baby I know you want it baby 一西看慢kill门 you and me hot cool tell you say no more I can't breathe I can't breathe 阿勒揪哟挖那勒里ki米 西几啊哈 I can't breathe I can't breathe 阿其米挖卡挖多那克个西几啊哈(I can't breathe) 桑桑个几内死那 雀节内一得死 莫损等桑亡biu嫩莽 门梗罗浪V V Venus 大那那狗落girl 当门黑迓 几根米孙敢慢嫩ki大里own girl i wonder I can't deny 一控勇一讲等办 你梭根难疼难 恩嫩无难大哇 hey girl sweet amazing baby i know you want it baby 一西看慢kill门 you and me hot cool I can't breathe I can't breathe 阿勒揪哟挖那勒里ki米 西几啊哈 I can't breathe I can't breathe 阿其米挖卡挖多那克个西几啊哈 (I can't breathe) 哈牛其克腾撒一豆oh oh oh oh 那不嫩内给特诶手gi 一 一 一 桑咩西内亲得no哇 啊 啊 啊 阿木豆莫勒给脚哦he he he he I can't breathe I can't breathe 阿勒揪哟挖那勒里ki米 西几啊哈 I can't breathe I can't breathe 阿其米挖卡挖多那克个西几啊哈 no no no I can't breathe yeah I can't breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe no more I can't breathe I can't breathe no more I can't breathe ~~~~(I can't breathe ) 少年啊 哎GD your choice drop it on me 把吗gi那么敲吗那那够 努列那努痛妈撒拿够 为给久你个敲gi达sing(英文读音)噶个强够 都配那不就够,为给奥扫优格噶你噶赛 一压那么桥那给噶里噶他 不用家,没用就发恰 奶爸,轰色妈轰骂你噶他 给谁上那一给哇所 洗图莫洗大鸟哇所 我蒙给嫩家系刚累,给噶家肯不给那所 我那吗肯尼娜猛,给你吗K那ru慢波 吐吧噶ki烟那猛女加码给所I can’t let go Remember back in that day 尼那头。。。 那就得个鸡摸腿,一年头。。 Don’t forget back in that day 所那你丫 一摸起摸索,你那色撒,一所你气shine alive G-dragon 比你富哦那给 恰卡打够我扶他够 那G-dragon米尼玛那么给 whao~ 撒狼不拿吗给你那不够 我给七那不拿吗那 票捏一拿票给以那么给撒那 不卡娜莽卡一掐不挖那 不为那给他噶哈尼那个吗啦 洗干你横罗干秒所,微能不慢口就噶所 吻蒙等冷努又噶内 根噶家捏不当那所 我那吗肯尼娜猛,给你吗K那ru慢波 图及ki烟,那木冷架吗累所 Remember back in that day 尼那头。。。 那就得个鸡摸腿,一年头。。 Don’t forget back in that day 所那你丫 一摸起摸索,你那色撒,一所你气shine alive 夕喵吞喵素吗啦不楞图夸,那噶胡娜笋吗楞他卡不等夸 没噶起吗蒙恰卡屋你等木K 啊~啊~ 他洗就给不能够啊 Remember back in that day 尼那头。。。 那就得个鸡摸腿,一年头。。 Don’t forget back in that day 所那你丫 一摸起摸索,你那色撒,一所你气shine alive 一年停车场 马里输嘎哦说 罗不咋不输嘎哦说 罗你多你输路恰 度嫩路路波go多莫嫩恰⊙胶 那那那错哦嫩爆 米起那面 你噶哦输go嘎它输婆左 go比那起古 一说嘎你哟我那一 I’ll with waiting for you all day I wait for you 哈莫浪给呀go系 马嫩恰go V说 内嘎说一嫩林那转go加 起沙你五里几度为打 go星嘎 嗯嗯转go咋 一go说输嫩那给输V说 古爹嘎哦嫩从冰转go咋 那住诶五你打心马那 gui《嗪 嗯嗯转go咋 一go输输嫩波go输V说 啊你啊你啊你打 go那number马你打 都哇几马你打 go打打咋那你打 go五。。。 无你马嫩米恰闷不go林 得它gin gin gin 波佛林 罗木你晒也给一系don可林 看系算五算转gie林 罗也嘎住go系婆 八也嘎你你哦 说捏嘎捏咋系你系多 ki gi 打你咩几 比总莫嫩莫你那打 说罗吗闷亲马咋 go比噶捏噶亲呀你go 啊起真咋你 阿心gin go 那莫那龙那说 Ki那一哟度恰闷莫啦说 一一左古恰满心爹莫捏 弄也输gie左木恰莫啦说 三顶你系波打系一旺波S 捏噶gi 打你don罗那伦波S 哟那错多话那你说几嗯哟捏波咩打噶哇 内嘎说一嫩林那转go加 起沙你五里几度为打 go星嘎 嗯嗯转go咋 一go说输嫩那给输V说 古爹嘎哦嫩从冰转go咋 那住诶五你打心马那 gui《嗪 嗯嗯转go咋 一go输输嫩波go输V说 啊啊啊你加giu马没 你加Ki说捏 沙错嫩难给几马啦左 你加∫桓 里给不奴捏 哦度不米捏波为几啊ki多嘿 内嘎说一嫩林那转go加 起沙你五里几度为打 go星嘎 嗯嗯转go咋 一go说输嫩那给输V说 古爹嘎哦嫩从冰转go咋 那住诶五你打心马那 gui《嗪 嗯嗯转go咋 一go输输嫩波go输V说 内嘎说一嫩林那转go加 起沙你五里几度为打 go星嘎 嗯嗯转go咋 一go说输嫩那给输V说 古爹嘎哦嫩从冰转go咋 那住诶五你打心马那 gui《嗪 嗯嗯转go咋 一go输输嫩波go输V说 baby don't cry 起嘎你嘎一股V大黑豆 打啦几过诺打都 几古你嘎哦送进打黑豆 打啦几啊过打多 哈几吗吨为唔古V你 吗几吗搓路唔路看古无力 他几那一里家那一节唔so吧 my baby 送吗嫩 撒浪耶 一那嘎多 一怒捏 一磨捏 一过铁 他那他 亲古怒 他多那多 哟起那 一用跌 qea送送 一丝过呀 baby don't cry baby don't cry baby don't cry 哦捡嘎多 比奈多呀 keep me your smile baby don't cry baby don't cry baby don't cry 汗波那托 那V黑左 keep me your smile 一米磨度你嫩奇那嘎加那 苦勒苦勒哟加吧咩 你嘎爱古V怒诺也左无做 诺度够 借一家 爱加那 哈几吗吨为唔古V你 写桑一苦乃噶搓咯木卡古V你 他几那一里家那一多kea几速诺加那 my lady 他那他 亲古怒 他多那多 哟起那 一用跌 qea送送 一丝过呀 baby don't cry baby don't cry baby don't cry 哦捡嘎多 比奈多呀 keep me your smile baby don't cry baby don't cry baby don't cry 汗波那托 那V黑左 keep me your smile just keep me your smile just keep me your smile just keep me your smile 送吗嫩 撒浪耶 一那嘎多 一怒勒 一磨捏 一过铁 他那他 亲古怒 他多那多 哟起那 一用跌 qea送送 一丝过呀 baby don't cry baby don't cry baby don't cry 哦捡嘎多 比奈多呀 keep me your smile baby don't cry baby don't cry baby don't cry 汗波那托 那V黑左 keep me your smile just keep me your smile baby don't cry baby don't cry baby don't cry Big Bang - Together Forever baby girl you're all that i'm thinkin of you put this feelin inside of me it says you are the one yeah the only one i couldn't help myself but put it in words you are the sunshine in my life girl and you know, i'd say it over again nothin could ever tear us apart lemme tell you babe all of my life i've been searchin for that one and now that you've come to me i don't have to run chasin' all the girls while i'm hangin' with my crew now it's all about just me and my boo everyday 'n everynight it just goes on that's how much love i have for you girl i'm so sprung baby this was meant to be it's such a blessin' cuz we will be together, forever as i look above thankful for your love two thirty you will be callin' me when i pick you up we'll go to the park ain? nothin better than being with you girl you are the sunshine in my life girl and you know, i'd say it over again nothin could ever tear us apart let me tell you babe all of my life i've been searchin for that one and now that you've come to me i don't have to run chasin' all the girls while i'm hangin' with my crew now it's all about just me and my boo everyday 'n everynight it just goes on that's how much love i have for you girl i'm so sprung baby this was meant to be it's such a blessin' cuz we will be together, forever bein' inside of you is so heaven in my heart the way you say my name i know you feel the same girl you are my one and the only one that's why you're my baby and this is what i have to say... yo, listen, love you down in everyway it doesn't matter baby everyday from the bottom to the top have it'cho way it's all about the way you feel baby i wanna make it like extacy to where you're sayin' my name softly and we can take it down south baby any freakin' route as long as you and i can be as one, hey you know i do it all for you you're my boo that's true wanna let the world know you're my baby got a lotta love comin' from above and i thank him everyday it's the t-o-p i don't wanna be without your love through the push 'n shove you're all i ever wanna be thinkin' of all of my life i've been searchin for that one and now that you've come to me i don't have to run chasin' all the girls while i'm hangin' with my crew now it's all about just me and my boo everyday 'n everynight it just goes on that's how much love i have for you girl i'm so sprung baby this was meant to be it's such a blessin' cuz we will be together, forever number1 BIGBANG. Yeah~ Are you ready for the show~!!! I’ll be ready in an hour, jump in the shower Crisp and clean now I got the power Blasting music from my speakers T-shirts fresh, brand new sneakers Ready to flow, ready to go, Ready for the spot light, ready for the show Let me tell you something that you already know I’m a hardworking man and I work for my fans. Girl, I love your style, love your smile Wish that you could be Only mine, be only mine (fa’sho) I can’t let it go, I don’t know What you’re doin’ to me (yeah) You’re so fine (yeah uh huh), oh you’re so fine (let’s go) Gettin’ hot in the club, I can see they want some more (I I’m your number one) Once I get up I will rock, never stop, you can be sure (Y I’m your number one) I, (uh) you know I (yes) you know I(yo) I’m your number one. (I’m your number one) Crazy hot, mad party Shorty drop it low for me You can keep me company Your look sweet smell like honey I need a girl who is in it for me. Not for the money, not for the fame, not for the grory not for the name It ain’t easy cause all they just sayin' is… “Boy I love your style, I love your smile Wish that you could be Only mine be only mine (fa’sho) I can’t let it go, I don’t know What you’re doin’ to me You’re so fine, ooh you’re so fine” Gettin’ hot in the club, I can see they want some more~ (I I’m your number one) Once I get up I will rock, never stop, you can be sure~ (Y I’m your number one) I, (you know I) you know I, (yeah you know I) you know I I’m you’re number one We jump, jump, jump to the ceiling (everybody in the place c’mon now) We jump, jump, jump what a feeling, feeling~ We jump, jump, jump to the ceiling, ceiling (once again BIGBANG c’mon) We jump, jump, jump, what a feeling, feeling~ Gettin’ hot in the club I can see they want some more~ you want some more (I will give you more I I’m your number one) Once I get up I will rock rock rock rock never stop, you can be sure~ you can be sure (Y I’m your number one) Gettin’ hot in the club, I can see they want some more~ (oh its getting hot in here~) (I I’m your number one) Once I get up I will rock, never stop, you can be sure~ (Y I’m your number one) I, (you know I) you know I, (yeah you know I) you know I I’m you’re number one (I’m.your.number.one) Bigbang C oh my baby Oh my baby那儿到难个带 吗木艘个喽不喽本大 Oh ma lady偶呢儿都 乃杂西呢六开本大 啊喷撒浪诶桑草都 起有哈儿素哦不嫩够同都 那木giao进可带把儿杂古满 怕拉本大豆怒恩木了儿大噶本大 Yoyo哦呢怒恩不新 爱撒里比那到那儿 可带怒眼草喽木大噶哇就擦木 孙素爱扫哟无林 草怒内个料土里 怒恩不起楼solo爱吗么儿 话gi乃扫就 参把拉米不楼都个到靠不到恩撒一 满那扫诶哦几儿带噶几 够杂够一到恩孙 Gi要卡就扫类到恩 草kiss都买一儿句够把大到恩 可片几的儿都uh 可但摸噶可里都走啊四儿噶 撒浪一蓝土个儿杂喽 不走开四你噶 怒恩到扫怒恩噶么儿带噶几 闹浪吗你够怕啊几都 闹儿可里那吧剖够西破你噶 到难可带儿不杂几某太到恩 起难那儿喽头拉噶儿素吗你大面 那土本大新安闹亲大 起亲大黑没giao我 偶呢儿都fallin闹木米大 一论乃杂西你西楼进大 Oh my baby那儿到难 可带吗木艘可楼不楼本大 Oh ma lady偶呢儿都 乃杂西呢儿有开本大 啊喷撒浪爱桑草都 起有哈儿素哦不嫩够同都 那吗giao进可带把儿杂古满 把拉本大豆怒木了儿大噶本大 You remember me 乃艘嫩呢儿可带哦该了儿卡木撒就 可带嫩呢儿乃扑买扫杂木的楼就 哈呢儿那拉参撒都 一剖大也儿素闹不就 可带样gi嫩草儿带一字儿素闹不就 可带儿为扫扫那囊桑 闹来了儿不楼做就 可带哦儿古蓝 塞哈眼米艘噶本叫就 一咱可闹来儿的了秒 四儿破么儿西就 快你吗满古扫gi 啊怕哦嫩够一就 并因噶吧哟一撒浪他两都 走木拨扫那料还都 许几噶啊嫩够六 外happy儿个带儿噶哟 总都挂都噶他哟 才把儿个带个呢儿啊内扫 那儿杂哟楼一怒啊做哟 草nua百儿艘里满的楼都 哦吨gi带噶僧gi够 Gi鸟米儿吗大增还吨 啊儿拉米无里够 乃撒儿没参不要到恩 躺西你到难对楼 闹木都还木的内哟 Maboo头拉哇哟 Oh my baby那儿到难 个带吗木艘个楼不楼本大 Oh ma lady 偶呢儿都 乃杂西呢儿有开本大 啊喷撒浪爱桑草都 起哟哈儿素哦不嫩够同都 那木giao进个带把儿杂古满 把拉本大豆怒恩木了儿大噶本大 ooh闹儿到那剖难乃噶把包要就 个带无里吗你哦料家那哟 和楼赶西噶呢儿 对头里儿素闹不那吧哟 个带噶闹木剖够西喷带 I need your hand 一喽开我那嫩带 乃吗门闹吗呢儿把拉够一嫩带 乃啊内撒拉做mababy Oh my baby那儿到难 个带吗木艘个楼不楼本大 Oh ma lady偶呢儿都 乃杂西呢六开本大 啊喷撒浪爱桑草都 起哟哈儿素哦不嫩够同都 那木giao进个带把儿杂古满把拉本大 豆怒恩不了儿大噶本大 So Beautiful i've been searchin' for my baby the one to come and save me and this you know, she is so beautiful aint never act stuck up or shady one hundred percent all lady and this you know, she is so beautiful - yo yo [vrs1] baby are you all for me baby my heart is need of a love wanting, to cherish the soul everyday thinkin' so deep everynight turnin' in heat it is why all this here is happening to me, yeah all the love i can give all the days we can live always and forever now all the love i can give all the days we can live always and forever now [hook] *repeat / [vrs2] baby now you hold the ke to my heart baby you see i don't want no uh tha let it be known it's how it always will be this love will set us free and i can't believe this is happening to me all the love i can give all the days we can live always and forever now all the love i can give all the days we can live always and forever now [hook] *repeat / [rap_top] yo, yo hit'em witha high, hit'em witha low hit'em witha every wicha way that it may go yo baby got the beauty stayin' or to go yo when she shake her booty get up out the way yo i'm oh so serio, really doe, silly bro, neva know, see it in a video t.o.p got crazy doe, blazin flow, phase me no they be never hearin'what i'm sayin' doe [gd]i know i know, G got the glow straight up phenomenon why becuz i said so shock the world when GD put the let go rock the girls and let'em hear the real flows bangin' and i'm ringin'em high(that's the shit) straight flamin' and i'm blazin'em right (the real shit) aint no fakin'we be makin'it tight now's the time to get up baby shake it all night! all the love i can give all the days we can live always and forever now all the love i can give all the days we can live always and forever now G-dragon - This Love this love yeah yeah yeah this loving in dugging dison oh I'm tray falling dislike yeah yeah yeah this is song for young 哦怒论他论闹波他都 古你他所怕起内 尼噶波过ship他过 一姐难你蓝蛮都 哈苏噶哦不西腿吧林个儿 古恰也陪色起kia波速穷家都哦不撒恰蛮巨挺个儿 啊木灵吧都把波噶忒搜 后谈ging忒蛮不铺料 加噶满内搜 故类尿男家亲故噶一嫩带 那怒古果啦嫩带 we故冷怒几苦料西落你噶你哇巧 亲故图里纳波够表西尼来 个噶摸噶古里加狼内国强新恰里来 卡亲过弄过来 桑关哦不搜啊木料摸忒 一落±餐寂ㄋ俾闼 this love 他信撒狼大wing 他几难拿内幕那呀wing 内幕塑不把啦不腻 we一里吧波噶图几 this love 一米都那波灵 巧gi也怒撒狼巧波灵 都拉哦起土完嫩萨朗马 摸里摸里纳拉噶叫度录滴落 马诶图我挪内也 一过森马奇like哈那配gi一儿 september 19th 弄也色也 alone i'm a fallin love shady gi哦贵那你 你几把配搜把米 大噶都落内gi大龄你妈咪大图落 恰米行大白退过搜 蛮母你米退恰搜 gi带哇怒带离no啊过比噶内料搜 gi切搜呀那怒马米儿穷理嘿(米按内) 怒股噶一∑淠锹we罗嘿(米安嘿) gi过拖摸里过诺汤黄可黑思你(yes你) 拖他系那怒行恰噶忒思你 this love 他信撒狼大wing 他几难拿内幕那呀wing 内幕塑不把啦不腻 we一里吧波噶图几 this love 一米都那波灵 巧gi也怒撒狼巧波灵 都拉哦起土完嫩萨朗马 摸里摸里纳拉噶叫度录滴落 马诶图我挪内也 一过森马奇like哈那配gi一儿 september 19th 弄也色也 alone i'm a fallin love shady 那喔拖给黑呀对 弄路萨朗哈努给 切亲过慢噶退忒 起鼓诺姆蛮你him图忒 no以故男家也给 掐架噶满来巨类 无力一落满忒假那 now i'm crazy without you for me once again this love 一久你巧波灵 西干搜给莫穷久波灵 gi翁搜给呼酱秋恰 we一里噶苏麻噗几 this love no 母那托哟灵 撒狼一拉哈gi耶no灵 古剧喔托gi耶都大 摸里摸里纳拉噶叫度录滴落 this love this love ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ya ya ya ya ya ya ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh hey J look at me after your left it ain't the same i'm not what i used to be it hurts so much u know?? i need you girl always all time this love 傻瓜 ye (love is break it) i know girl (you know my situation) right time but i can't (say goodbye) girl (Our separate ways) Saying that I love you don't cha? 噶噶噶噶几吗哟 那儿 读读读读够到那几吗 家家家新闹不扫哟那乃 读读读读读怒呢儿艘gi几吗 噶噶噶噶几吗哟 那儿 读读读读够到那几吗 啊啊啊啊几噶几 难 把把把把包噶起 闹儿 gi大林大 西的楼叫拨林 脏米够 安送一 个带吗内 样gi那几都 几无够西破都 几无儿素哦不扫 啊了难 粗要的儿够到那 噶嫩噶 闹也 某的恩够四儿 撒浪还嫩带 外 solo 大了恩gi了儿 噶料哈嫩跟带 艘儿几噶几 个来扫 噶木撒句几 个来扫 闹 把该 某了到恩那拉那句几 个来扫 一把包呀 撒浪儿 啊几都 难 某了给扫 外 家古满 乃给扫 摸楼叫满 噶嫩噶 把包噶起 个带 几木那派扫 啊怕还 对都拉扫 四儿喷 乃对某四满 啊几都 扑里几啊嫩 哦还的儿个艘该 还买一嫩 闹了两按 个里无木 剖够西破 一楼开拉都那吗 个带 噶四没 撒拉 素木许够西破儿本 撒浪安大 啊难大 撒浪按大 啊难大 都拉问大 按问大 个里大 噶噶噶噶几吗哟 那儿 读读读读够到那几吗 啊啊啊啊啊几噶几 难 把把把把把包噶起 闹儿 gi大林大 西的楼叫拨林 脏米够 按送一 个带吗内 样gi那几都 几无够西破都 几无儿素哦不扫 啊料难 粗要的儿够到那 噶嫩噶 闹也某的恩够四儿 撒浪还嫩带 大了恩gi了儿 噶料哈嫩根带 艘儿几噶几 个来扫 噶木撒句几 个来扫 闹把给 某了到那拉那句几 个来扫 一把包呀 撒浪儿 啊几都 难 某了给扫 外 家古满乃给扫 摸楼叫满 噶嫩噶 把包噶起 个带 几木那派扫 啊怕还 对都拉扫 四儿喷乃对某四满 啊几都 扑里几 啊呢闹还的儿 个 艘该 还买一嫩闹了两安 个里无木 剖够西破一楼开 拉都那吗 个带 噶四没 撒拉 素木许够西破儿本 撒浪安大 啊难大 撒浪安大 啊难大 都拉问大 按问大 个里大 love you girl 。 ki米大开嘎my heaven Sing it together Lalala... Big Bang Lalala... Hey T, let's do it bro。 24 7 以他米袋heaven 24 7 又没口口亲heaven 24 7 诶也塞heaven 24 7 heaven let's go。 a yo 马季如那拉搜 ki米嘎头瓦某 my lover (马那把bo) Everything in the past is like never let go Never knew that love could come and go just like that yo Waiting for you day and night in my dreams and go Summer flow in the night, take flight and glow That's forever love i thought ki米都唯有还子no tomorrow its gone 桑桑make love 男no你那岑(cen)ki牙gone 爱忘词卡没卡内开。kei)day此某满大口某ten say一怒〈 ki米打∧哪憧搜盎 胡没卡起的N路里微带 saa You're the only one in my life。 爱他哭得(dei) 爱他哭得(dei) 啊路我迷得 ki米也都偶某你 阿萨某hi路某有路某 爱他哭得(dei) you are my heaven Happiness ... sadness ... tears ... Sky ... stars ... and my heaven ki米打开噶那一 一no肉麻意思嘎一 大妹诶其哇呼 卡酷忒(tei)哈嘎内吸纳一 啊no hi no 购chei比 肉麻大阿内踏卡度 哦某一那say 如no内吗素素办某那 Oh baby baby 某纳姑姑鲁鲁那噶你格尼某满瑞(memories) Oh baby baby 马达卡那大你某ki如ki米no message 擦吗那也那醋哦哇那say那肉无内 Oh baby baby Because of you ki啊那一day ki啊那一day 啊no那次day 凑ki有头买带 哦某一N大一day 啊ki有魔有某啊路某 诶恩你 。you are my heaven Hey, hey, listen to me 撒衣裤你〈笏 message 哦没恩达肯家收机ki那你某哇嘎虹那一 某一起豆搜某一kiN(dei) 啊口漏米带你瓦词 yo 爱他哭得(dei) 爱他哭得(dei) 啊路我迷得 ki米也都偶某你 阿萨某hi路某有路某 爱他哭得(dei) you are my heaven 24 7 my heaven 。 Korean Dream korean dream yes we go e o e o indi e o e o Wie欧Wie欧 难就捏吧&俩就&sie哟 e e e e e e e e due欧due欧 捏忙碟留望咧欧 Double raider e born neither yo GD still on the big jo 所洗蛮内 哟望bio就比家 that’s me big bang GD one 穷年嗯 碟里也森桑嗯 诺也敢 Put your mother ****ing and sick on 忙噶都 莫大 都 航噶都pio wi嫩cho龙 leader 读咧所同 One two seven eight turn left to the right burrow shut Ladies and gentleman 米亲嫩的里 够 的啦够 hand的狗啦 I’m captain g sparrow Everybody just follow me now e o e o indi e o e o Wie欧 Wie欧 难就捏把&俩就&sie哟 e e e e e e e e due欧due欧 捏忙碟留望咧欧 我留我哈 U 就家&本大&敢懂 也才 那列&嫩Gie哇& 你吗&么儿& 怒里嫩捏Melody 捏 耐&year&SEI 无理呢leers mic gie蛮咩宀&可儿&leers 古梦蛮gi也 keep it on &以及&大leers sie桑叶 盘够了吧bon I got got you boy tell me a body no got you know mother back girl 穷嫩哈呢个博den蛮Bon舞也读嫩gie男等博 One two seven eight turn left to the right burrow shut Ladies and gentleman I singing you singing hip-hop and RNB 啊木够那狗啦家波 e o e o indi e o e o Wie欧Wie欧 难就捏吧&俩就&sie哟 e e e e e e e e due欧due欧 家鸡蛮 困 哭怒 波 捏鼓咯 诺 木鼓leers 捏蛮所里起&米嗯& cho gin fine us 弄呀bio所 无贴wi也送捏噶 出阴公 I can’t stop now 铁氧 like shining storm G-dragon place vroom vroom Love it, I hate it, you hate it but you love it. Love it oh hate it, you hate hate but you love it. Lo-lo-love it, oh hate it, you hate it but you love it. L-L-L-love it, oh hate it, you hate it but you love it. Hate it, love it hate hate love it. e o e o indi e o e o Wie欧Wie欧 难就捏吧&俩就&sie哟 e e e e e e e e due欧due欧 捏忙碟留望咧欧 e o e o indi e o e o Wie欧Wie欧 难就捏吧&俩就&sie哟 e e e e e e e e due欧due欧 捏忙碟留望咧欧 LIKE屋里mong噶 他len咧欧(哦多K诶诶) 男呢Cho len啊娜咧欧( joo多K诶诶) 诺gie带滚 &那路&咧欧like and flying We are the Korean dream. come be my lady Been together for a while now Gettin' closer everyday I Weak-up in the morning and smile Happy to be your side Don't you get me wrong now Before we go on I Got a thing I need to know Think it through, baby be sure The life we live (livin') The way we lie (lyin') IT'S ALL ABOUT THE G's (Baby) The way we think (Thinkin') The choice you make (Makin') IT'S ALL ABOUT THE G's (Baby) come be my lady i can show you what you've always dreamed don't be so shady you can live a life of luxury maybe i'm crazy i'm just tryna think of you and me this world is so cold so so cold but that's how it goes I don't wanna doubt you Your love is really true But you see money talks Can easy come an flip your thoughts Wanna know if you love me more than the Gucci's and Dior Losin' you I can't afford You're the one I adore The life we live (livin') The way we lie (lyin') IT'S ALL ABOUT THE G's (Baby) The way we think (Thinkin') The choice you make (Makin') IT'S ALL ABOUT THE G's (Baby) come be my lady i can show you what you've always dreamed don't be so shady you can live a life of luxury maybe i'm crazy i'm just tryna think of you and me this world is so cold so so cold but that's how it goes i can show you what you've always dreamed don't be so shady you can live a life of luxury maybe i'm crazy i'm just tryna think of you and me this world is so cold so so cold but that's how it goes To many play it dirty The rocks can make crazy I need your honesty (its all about the G’s) To many play it dirty The rocks can make crazy I need your honesty (its all about the G’s) come be my lady let me show you - i can love you don't be so shady from the depths of my heart maybe i'm crazy i won't ignore you - i'll adore you this world is so cold this world--is so cold but that's how it goes i can show you what you've always dreamed don't be so shady and you can live a life of luxury maybe i'm crazy i'm only thinkin' about you and me this world is so cold so so cold but that's how it goes Forever you my girl Forever be my world Remember that One day I held your hands and I kissed your lips then I told you Our love was meant to be and always will forever Give me that happiness I get from you just being there I always see you when I close my eyes, you’re on my mind So can’t you see, I need you right here wit me, close by my side This time fo sho, Gonna let you know, My love is straight from the heart Forever you my girl Forever be my world You are the only one The only one I’ll ever need , my life is you & me Forever you my girl Forever be my world You are the only one I’ll never break your heart “no”, so baby don’t let go Even through the hard times We made it through just fine When it hurt we put in da work To show that I’m yours And that your mine That’s how we got this far Let’s never be apart Girl, you’re my queen I’m here for you ‘ Cuz you’re my everything You always make me feel like everythings gon’ be alright Wit the things u do, becuz it’s you the real true love of my life This time fo sho, Gonna let you know, My love is straight from the heart Forever you my girl Forever be my world You are the only one The only one I’ll ever need , my life is you & me Forever you my girl Forever be my world You are the only one I’ll never break your heart “no”, so baby don’t let go Uh... Baby! You know I'd walk them miles Climb mountains switch up styles All I wanna do, is be with you Ain’t no matter what, where and how Right here and now We can both get down Straight work it out Yeah i like that sound Bump'n grindin' perfect timin' Lets dine and both be proud Gonna take you on a joyride today Me and you stay true never hesitate To make love -- Sho nuff You're the only one I’m ever thinkin' of Just to hold you baby i can hardly wait As we go through the motions damn it's great To make love -- Sho 'nuff We're gonna take it to the end and that's what's up You are the only one I want to grow old with I know Anywhere you are baby, that’s where I’ll go So just take my hand and say that you will never let it go Two hearts always beating as one forever more Forever you my girl Forever be my world You are the only one The only one I’ll ever need , my life is you & me Forever you my girl Forever be my world You are the only one I’ll never break your heart “no”, so baby don’t let go I’m nothing without you I’m nothing without you girl 只会流泪的傻瓜 TOP: yo I feel so empty seens you left me it's like i don't even know how to explain you see i'm saying YB: ma ni a pa sao nao mu hua na sao na ner mi go xi ji ya na ji nao ye ju nu nei nao ye yib su lai kv a nen nai ga sa go yi sao nen dai yi jie ner dao na la nen ma lv ao dao kai na ye gie ha su win ni nao mu na du da wang ye ke ma nao lu pu liao ji DS: sa la ea ki yao gi da li bu qia go qiu wa dao ma du li na li lu li go ka ji ma la ma jiu qia ha gi nu qiao nai huan sang nao tou la sao bao liao go oh YB: qi na ga xi ga nai duo liao sou la dou nao ye gai qu sang qiao da jun dai dou wu lu ji no ha na ma yi sou ji da miang ku go lo na tuai sao forever SR: ha lu ba ga go han da li ga dou xi ga ner mou wei mi hai sou ji su wo gi di lo nao lu te-ri lo dou han ma di mo tan qie lu kun nun nai ga YB: na dou nao li gai da nen ma lv o dou kai nai ga hai su yi gai ni nao mu na dou wai ca nen nai ma-mu please don't leave me baby DS: sa la ea ki yao gi da li bu qia go qiu wa dao ma du li na li lu li go ka ji ma la ma jiu qia ha gi nu qiao nai huan sang nao tou la sao bao liao go oh YB: qi na ga xi ga nai duo liao sou la dou nao ye gai qu sang qiao da jun dai dou wu lu ji no ha na ma yi sou ji da miang ku go lo na tuai sao forever DS: na nun mu dou nin ba bo lo nam nen da hai dou du jiao yin mao lv lun ji mo tai da nai dou jier su wom na ba and everynight dou nun mu li baby nai gai lo tou la wa jiu lai GD: ya listen ding ding da nu ma lun no way na la ha na ba kai mu lu nen dei no wa na sa qi na jia ge nei bao li ji mu ta gu ba la bo nei a ma na nu wang ni miang da xi sa la ni la gu du boom da xi ha go xip pi dou wo si dou wo si nai gai nai jia nao wa na miang na nai please come back here su ma nai sa la dai si mi sao naor qi kai na si we sao naor we ai sao xi we sao my baby yi jie ga ji gi li len nai ma mu qiu gi nen ba lu na bu lin ma lady nao op xi song xi su om nen gaor dou la wa jiu girl ni ga nao mu lo bo go xi po cause you're my love ALL: ku ma wo ta hing bo ka gai hai jiu sao mi a nai na sa la gu ta jie li sao sao gi wei gi man ma jiao qun nun nai ga ji yi jie nen ma mo ta gai dai sao qu wo go no ha na ma sa la nai gai a pa dou nao ma nen ki da li gai ke dai ga ji man nai gai tou la o miang duai no ma nv sa la eai forever [vrs1] baby girl you're all / that i'm thinkin of / you put this feelin inside of me / it says you are the one / yeah the only one / i couldn't help myself but put it in words / you are the sunshine in my life girl / and you know, i'd say it over again / nothin could ever tear us apart / lemme tell you babe / [chorus] all of my life i've been searchin for that one / and now that you've come to me i don't have to run / chasin' all the girls while i'm hangin' with my crew / now it's all about just me and my boo / everyday 'n everynight it just goes on / that's how much love i have for you girl i'm so sprung / baby this was meant to be it's such a blessin' / cuz we will be together, forever / [vrs2] as i look above / thankful for your love / two thirty you will be callin' me / when i pick you up / we'll go to the park / ain nothin better than being with you girl / you are the sunshine in my life girl / and you know, i'd say it over again / nothin could ever tear us apart / let me tell you babe / [chorus] repeat / [bridge] / bein' inside of you is so heaven in my heart / the way you say my name i know you feel the same girl you are my one / and the only one / that's why you're my baby / and this is what i have to say... / [rap] yo, listen, / love you down in everyway / it doesn't matter baby everyday / from the bottom to the top have it'cho way / it's all about the way you feel baby / i wanna make it like extacy / to where you're sayin' my name softly / and we can take it down south baby any freakin' route as long as you and i can be as one, hey / you know i do it all for you you're my boo that's true wanna let the world know you're my baby / got a lotta love comin' from above and i thank him everyday it's the t-o-p / i don't wanna be without your love / through the push 'n shove you're all i ever wanna be thinkin' of / [chorus] *repeat bigbang音译歌词―汇集和整理大量word文档,专业文献,应用文书,考试资料,教学教材,办公文档,教程攻略,文档搜索下载下载,拥有海量中文文档库,关注高价值的实用信息,我们一直在努力,争取提供更多下载资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 bigbang谎言音译歌词 的文章

随机推荐