exfoliant-gel-scrub-korperpeelinggel是什么材料意思

ISSUU - DAILY LIST o luglio 2012 by High Publisher
DAILY LIST o luglio 2012
DAILY LIST o luglio 2012
daily list, guida ai prodotti in profumeria, prezzi al pubblico consigliati, Denni Poletti, Lucia ParisiniCucumber Peel-Off Mask
Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
Super-cooling Cucumber peel-off mask lifts impurities to reveal fresh, silky-smooth skin! Perfect for normal to combination skin.
A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull.&Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.
Directions:&Apply evenly to face, avoiding eye area,&eye brows, hair line, and lips. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel off mask. Rinse with warm water. Use two times a week or as often as needed.
Size: 6.0 oz.
Feeling Beautiful& is famous for mixing feel-good fun with fresh botanicals to make products that feel good, smell good, and do good for skin! We are in constant pursuit of the newest, purest, most effective ingredients, unearthed in nature and sourced from science, all to make gorgeous skin possible for women and girls.
Ready to look and feel your best? Start your Feeling Beautiful& regimen today! Bask in the afterglow of our refreshing cleansers, exfoliants, and masks in every form.& From our classic formulas to innovative products that set the bar for skin care, Feeling Beautiful& believes beautiful skin is worth celebrating!
Key Ingredients:
Cucumber Extract
Aloe Vera&
Ingredient List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, Peg-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract , Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract , Nasturtium Officinale Extract , Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Reviews:"awesome mask product."- craig (Order #024980)"This is my fourth time purchasing this and I absolutely love it! It leaves your skin feeling smooth as ever."- Alli (Order #022750)"Love this product. I would totally recommend this to my family and friends. Works effectively and can't beat the price! "- Sophie (Order #022064)"Doesn't smell good."- Mindy (Order #020521)"I love it!"- Lexi (Order #018682)"I love this mask. I bought 3 of them so I do not run out. I use it 1 to 2 times a week. It makes my face feel clean, fresh and tight.
"- Patricia (Order #018665)"I love it! This mask lightens my skin and makes it feel all smooth and soft."- Morgan"I love this cucumber mask! I put it under my eyes and go to bed. When I wake up, no more puffy eyes. I also love the travel size envelope."- Colleen (Order #017273)"Love it. Love it. Love it!
The mask is cool, refreshing and gentle on your skin.
The smell is a prefect balance of cucumber and aloe."- K."I love this mask as a light treatment, only complaint is the smell. It's a bit strong for me. "- Serena"I haven't tried it yet but I'm so excited to put my mask on! "- Stephanie (Order #016362)"Great product!"- Suzi (Order #015958)"AMAZING! I noticed the difference the first time I used it."- Gloria"Fantastic peel mask! It smells AMAZING. My skin is noticeably clearer after a few uses. My face always feels soft now."- Cassie (Order #014919)"I tried this product for the first time and it has made my skin feeling wonderful."- Phyllis"I love this mask. My skin is soft, fresh and moisturized after using it. I just love it."- Lily"This mask has cured my face! I'm absolutely in love with this mask! It saved my skin! "- Crystal"I loved this product! It made my skin silky smooth and it feels extremely hydrated!
I would recommend it to anyone!"- Lizzy"Awesome!
Still just as good as when I was a teenager, maybe even better!"- Natalie (Order #012293)"I have the one in the 6 oz bottle and it works great. It leaves my face feeling soft and my face looks so bright. "- Shaunice"This product is really great!"- N."So obsessed!!! It's relaxing and it makes my skin glow! "- Shay"I started using this about a month ago, applying every few days, and my skin is clearer than ever before. I'm obsessed. :)"- Kara"Love this product! It's feels refreshing and makes my skin look great. It gets all the dead skin off and doesn't smell incredibly strong. :)"- Miki"Love how its so easy to peel and its fun to peel as well love the cooles from it and its so refreshing will buy more!"- Yesi"I have always loved the smell of this and how wonderfully it works!"- Alicia"It's a fun peel off mask!! Cleanse & refresh my face .. I have oily skin so it's just best for me."- Shohel"I love that this mask is relatively no mess.
It is a fun way for me to relax."- Jacque"This is an amazing mask. It goes perfect with a glass of wine after a stressful day!"- Steph"I love this product. Use it once a week. Makes my skin so soft and clean."- devon"I loved it, made my skin feel awesome!"- crystal"I used the mask and it only made my skin soft that's it. And the mask wouldn't peel when i tried to peel it, it hurt."- Jasmine"WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!"- LOUISE (Order #008927)"Love how simple yet effective this mask is!"- Lily"Love how simple yet effective this mask is!"- Lily"I love the cucumber smell, I love how it makes my skin feel refresh after a long day @ work, tightens my skin too."- Coronda (Order #008672)"I love this product!!! its so cool the way you have to peel it off ha ha. "- Gina"i always read great things about this and wrote. i wish i could give this 3882134 stars
thanks freeman
"- Alyssa"Love this product! Makes my face nice and smooth!!! I use it constantly! its a must have in my cabinet! "- Anna "Love this mask! It's fun to use and neat because you can see that it actually works after you peel it off."- Kayla"I give this product 5 stars because it deserves it in every aspect. it's the perfect peel off mask you can ever buy."- hana"I absolutely love this mask! I use it once a week, and it makes my skin feel fresh and super clean. It is now part of my beauty regimen!"- Pam"This mask is fun to use and leaves my face fresh and renewed! "- Melody"Love this product! It smells great and my face always feels so soft to the touch after I use it! "- Deanne"Love it, super great product, makes my face feel so refreshed and clean!!!"- Maria"It suits my skin very well :) I get my face waxed and after that using this makes my skin super nice... Soft and feels great..."- Neha"I love this mask. I love peeling it off. It makes my face feel so nice and clean. I also like the smell."- Maria "Really liked this product.
Have been using it weekly for about 3 months and I can truly feel a difference in my skin.
Thank you Freeman."- Joal "LOVE this product. I always wanted to use a peel off mask and this one does the job with a lovely scent."- Joey"I keep this product on hand on my sink, alternating between it and a clay mask. It's great for tightening and refining pores!"- Beverly"I just love how this mask makes my face feel. It is so soft after I peel off the mask."- Doris"This is very sticky when it first comes out and is not a cream formula, but overall it works well. "- Naarah"Its fun to peel off and it makes my skin soft! "- Dana"A great boost for your skin. Cool and refreshing!"- Cortney"I love this mask.
It is a great one to use every other day.
So simple & easy."- Debbie"I love this mask. i use it once or twice weekly and it calms the redness in my face and temporarily improves the appearance of my pores. "- Jennifer"LOVE THIS PEEL REMOVES DRY SKIN THAT OTHER PRODUCTS DIDN'T."- JANICE"I love the smell of this product! It isn't harsh on my skin and leaves my skin baby smooth after I use it."- ashley"i love this mask. it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh :)"- Denise"Ive been using this product since high school! Simple, effective and makes your skin silky smooth and healthy"- Laura"A little bit sticky but the effects are great. Works so well for my skin."- Allie"I've always loved peel-off masks, and this mask is no exception. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. "- Elena"I love peeling this mask off :P It's easy to use."- Jia"i love this mask this is my when i wanna smell like cucumber mask <3 it peels off nice and easy."- jennifer"I love this product from the first time my friend apply it for me, work so well on my skin and i really feel refrsh after all"- Quynh Doan"fun, easy to use. love it"- Rae M."I live in the Netherlands. I ever bought this but can't find it anymore.. to bad because I love this product."- Esmee"I love this product. it works beautifully....even better than described."- Rosan"It feels really refreshing when you put it on but it's quite sticky I must say."- Aleena"i luv this product"- vanessa"I love this product it works exactly how it was described. Goes on smoothly and leaves your face feeling silk like."- E. E. Morgan "dambookworm" ()"Love this mask.
If it were just a little less shiny when it is dry, I would wear it in the day.
It makes my crows feet and brow lines disappear.
silk creates a tension that pulls my skin back to a youthful place and afterwards, oh my skin is so soft, clear and wrinkle free!"- Stacy"I LOVE this mask! It masks my face feel really smooth and tight! It does exactly what it says it does and I love it! It doesn't smell the best out of all the Freeman Feeling Beautiful masks but it doesn't matter. "- Kloe"This mask has been a miracle to my skin. I've only used it twice in 2 weeks and the results right after I use it are incredible. Planning on using it more than once a week to get even better results. Makes my face smooth, soft, refreshed and dramatically reduces any redness of pimples. I love the cold, fresh feeling it gives when I appIy it and peeling it off is fun. I feel like it cleans my pores deeply and renews my skin! Definitely a must have. Wonderful product, thank you Freeman!"- B."This mask is so fun!
I always challenge myself on trying to remove it and keeping it whole.
It really tightens the skin on your face and pulls out blackheads. "- Samantha"I like the crisp cucumber scent and this does a nice job absorbing a little oil, exfoliating a little, and leaving my skin soft and bright. It's very mild, good for a day when you want a little something."- Rose"I love this mask! It has a very refreshing smell to it and removes all the dirt from my face! It deep cleans my pores. I highly suggest buying this!"- Jen"I absolutely love this mask!! its quick, fun, and easier than standard clay masks.
It leaves your skin silky smooth and also doubles as an overnight gel for under the eyes, because the cucumber helps to de-puff under the eyes. Despite my love for the product, there are a few minor issues but they have NOTHING to do with the product itself.
One, it gets stuck in the eyebrows and is a pain to get out.
Two, you have to hold it upside down before opening because it'll spill out. Otherwise, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!"- rebecca"Awesome product! This mask leaves my face feeling super soft without making it greasy or dry. I would recommend this to anyone. Thank you so much Freeman! I am definitely going to buy some more products! "- Madison"This is such a great product. I recommend you to use this because it will make your skin feel moisturized, refreshed, and clean. This face mask is very easy to use/apply and you can gently peel it off, so that's one less thing to worry about right.
I am in love with this product and hope you will be as we'll."- Delilah"Awesome mask! My skin looked clearer and more even just after one use and continues to improve with each additional use.
The peeling part is fun too!"- Ciara (Order #016320)"This is the best facial peel I have ever used! I have tried more expensive peels and none make my skin feel this way. I have even tried peels specifically for African American skin. This is definitely the best product on the market. Thanks for this great product!"- FRANCEE"This was the first Freeman product I ever came in contact with, and I can honestly say it's made a good impression of Freeman on me. This mask leaves my face super smooth and soft! While the smell is a little overbearing, it's easy to get used to.
I will definitely buy this again.
I have to get the Charcoal and Black Sugar mask next!"- Raven"I heard so many good things about the product and I just thought it looked fun to peel off. The peeling turns out to be not fun. It kind of hurts my skin, but it does leave my face feeling soft and I still love applying the mask."- Jessica (Order #015060)"This isn't the first time I've used a Freeman face mask (I tried the Avocado and Oatmeal Mask and loved it). This mask I also love. It's so refreshing, it makes your skin feel cool, fresh, and so smooth after you've peeled it off. I recommend this to everyone. It's truly amazing. "- Mikaela"I used this mask and I love it!!! My skin felt so soft afterwards. It says to rinse with warm water after you take off the mask but I didn't want to! My skin felt fabulous!
I definitely recommend this product."- Tonia"The cucumber peel off mask gel is an excellent product. It has rejuvenated my skin.
I look young and fresh, though I am still struggling with some dark spots.
Hopefully they will all disappear. Thanks for your products."- James (Order #014470)"I love this mask! I bought a few of the small ones and used the packets and they've been working really well. It's leaving my normally dry skin super soft! Gotta buy the big bottle!"- Savannah"My husband bought this for me when I was having a stressful day, as I am new to America and had not tried Freeman's products before.
I love face masks and love how this one makes my skin feel and glow. I have dry sensitive skin and had no problems using this product. The reason for 4 stars is because initially my eyes stung when I put this on my face even though I used it as directed. I have never experienced that with a mask before but my eyes are sensitive."- Amanda"Exellent product! I've used it for years!
First time I ordered online this time, and will again, fast shipping, shipping rates not bad--thank you!
Louanne"- Louanne (Order #011720)"I really love this mask! Makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed! I look pretty scary when I have it on because my face looks so shiny/wet, but it works so good! This is a great product :)"- Christina (Order #009904)"I really love this mask! Makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed! I look pretty scary when I have it on because my face looks so shiny/wet, but it works so good! This is a great product :)"- Christina (Order #009904)"I told you guys to send me the big one cucumber and you sent the little one.
I need the big one that I told you to send."- mediatrice (Order #009984)"Great product! Steam your face first then dab dry with a soft cloth so that your pores are nice and open then apply the face mask. After it dries peel off then rinse with cool water. Best way to do it IMO. It cleans out the pores much more effectively when you steam it first. I only hate how sticky it is, but it is still worth it in the end if you do it right. "- erin"I absolutely adore this mask! I love the smell because it smells like fresh cucumbers, which I am a fan of.
I also like peeling it off when it's done drying.
It really does make my skin feel really soft and clean afterwards, so I'd repurchase this.
My experience with this mask also makes me want to try more Freeman masks!"- Tatiana"I use your peel-off mask every night, last thing before going to bed, and leave it on all night.
It peels off easily in the morning.
Have been doing this for thirty years, and no one believes I am seventy-one years old!"- Tonia"This peel-off mask is very good for cooling your skin and leaving it feeling fresh. It does not do really anything as far as clearing out your pores goes. I like the cooling and nourishing feeling that it gives my skin after I use it, however I feel like I can get that same feeling after I wash my face. Although, It is easy to just rub on the mask and then peel it off when I'm ready too. I like using it like once or twice a week to keep my skin feeling refreshed"- Emily"This is a a mask that is great for getting rid of early signs of aging. It also provides relief as it is made of cucumbers which soothes and calms the skin. As a result it relieves stress from days work."- Sandy"This is a classic mask.
The cucumber provides for a very calm and soothing texture and smell, but it is still a fruit, so the natural acidity acts as a cleanser ridding the skin of toxins. This combination leaves your skin cleansed, glowing, smooth, and fresh."- Brynn"As a skin care professional I am always on the look out for good products for sensitive skin. This peel is one of the best I've found in a long time. I have had no irritation with it at all and even my boys use it once a week. Wonderful product!"- Shannon"I love this peel-off mask. It refreshed my skin as well as cleaned out all the dirt and blemishes. It is also fun to use with my family! I can use it any time I want!!
"- Jannatul"I love all the other freeman masks but not this one. I do not like the peeling concept. I enjoy the scent of the product though. It smells very good and fresh!"- dlt"I love this peel off mask because it isn't harsh on my skin. It really helps with my dry skin. It is highly moisturizing and calming to my skin. It smells great too! I recommend everyone to try it. "- Taylor"I like the concept of a peel-off mask. The cucumber mask is not one of my favorite masks because the smell feels kind of heavy and artificial but it does a good job of making me feel refreshed nonetheless and I have a good time peeling at the mask."- Lou"I like the concept of a peel-off mask. The cucumber mask is not one of my favorite masks because the smell feels kind of heavy and artificial but it does a good job of making me feel refreshed nonetheless and I have a good time peeling at the mask."- Lou"I have had trouble finding pore strips that were affordable and effective until I found this. It helps to rid my skin of blackheads without the harsh feeling of the actual strips. It has a fresh clean smell and this bottle will last a while. I love it!"- Kayla"I use this to help relax tension in my facial muscles to fight wrinkles - frown lines and forehead. Seriously! It's cool and soothing, and leaves my face soft."- Niki"Great for ALL Ages!
Makes a great item to use during a SPA party!!
Clears up your skin and makes it silky smooth!!
This is one of the best products I've come across in a really long time!!"- Suzy"I love this product. I have fun peeling it off, and it has a lovely cooling effect while drying. Leaves my skin soft. Good to use on hands too..."- amber"I have been using the Peel Off Cucumber Mask for over 10 yrs.
With super sensitive skin, I am happy to say this mask leaves my face feeling fresh and looking vibrant, with no breakouts ever."- Karen"LOVE <33 This product is truly amazing! A little goes a long way. Definitely going to purchase this again! And i recommend this to everyone who compliments me on my skin thanks to this mask !!!
"- anika"Great, great, great product. Cool and refreshing, leaving the face smooth and tightened, as well as reducing redness.
Tip for other reviewers: 5-10 minutes is NOT long enough to let the mask dry. You can feel that it is still sticky on your skin, so leave it on as long as possible. Sometimes I get sidetracked and leave it on for an hour. The longer I leave it on, the better the result!"- Eli"Smell 3/5
Swelling 5/5
Softness 5/5
Overall 4.3/5
I read reviews about this product and I feel that SOME do not understand this product. PEEL masques do not get rid of blackheads unless they are made of rubber cement. Blackheads are oil based. Try using tape to pick up oil.
Cucumber helps to soften and reduce swelling THUS this masque is for post pimples to reduce swelling/redness (you can also take an anti-inflamatory). This masque does smooth skin and reduce redness. Hope this helps."- Ad?ir"I found peeling the mask off when dry a bit painful...especially on my cheeks.
Instead of using this on my whole face, I apply on my nose and chin and anywhere I have enlarged pores or get oily.
Definately helping those problem areas with my combination skin. and reducing the pores.
"- pkbrust"I've used this product for years and notice a positive difference in my skin after using it.
The product peels very nicely, and easily.
It even gets rid of a few unwanted hairs.
My skin is firmer and glows after use.
My pores also seem smaller.
To be improved:
The product clogs my sink though because the gel does not seem to break down even with warm water. I try to peel the mask on a towel instead of over the sink.
Even the very smallest particle seems to clog my sink."- CucumberPeelOffMaskUser"I love this clear peeling mask the very best. It is easy to apply, dries fast, feels amazing and peels really well. No mess. It also smells delicious. I feel it works better than Biore, is less expensive too. Please encourage Freeman to NEVER discontinue it and cause us all distress."- katscan (Order #009364)"Maybe I'm just a noob when it comes to beauty products - especially with all the rave reviews this thing's been better - but when I bought this, I was grossed out by everything about it. :(
The smell, the texture - and worse, I didn't really feel or see any differences after so many uses (and putting up with the smell and texture).
I definitely won't be buying this one again."- Alice"FINALLY found a peel off mask that WORKS!! Im not a fan of wash off masks for long time yet when seen this, I had to try this out. This work wonders on my skin and the scent is very light that its not a harsh strong scent. I use this mask 1-2 times a month and the results are EXCELLENT!!! From the time applying the mask on my face to peeling it off fits in my fre time frame! Thanks for making a awesome peel off mask which they are hard to come by! "- Sue"yes i received the order already .... since this product that was being sold here in canada i used it and it was terrific ... im really satisfied with the cucumber mask so far ..... but it stoped so i ordered it online from u guys ...... thanx for this it feels great! i will order more when im done ....i introduced it to my family also they like it too! thnx freeman...."- FU (Order #008112)"Another product I bought in a load. Not exactly my favorite because it doesn't peel off very well, but it left my skin smooth. I still loved the scent and the way it left my skin. the only drawback is not peeling off to well, but I'll still buy again because of the softness of my skin!"- Hannah"I was very happy to find you as I looked around SLC for this product and could not locate it.
Somehow, I know I purchased it at
a store near me some time back but after searching at my local hangouts, could not find it again.
The gal in your office who helped me by calling me personally to check out some info was very pleasant.
I so love this product and my order came quickly.
Thank you.
Harriett"- Harriett (Order #008089)"I used on my hands first to see if it worked and as a precaution for my face with acne and I waited for it to dry, it had a nice cooling refresh feeling while drying and after I didn't see a differance but the next morning after the aloe and other great ingrediants went into my skin on my hands it made them SO SOFT!!!!!!! I tried it on my face seing that it's totally safe on my hands and I love it SO MUCH, mess free, easy application and removal, and overall great face wash :)"- Smalm"Love this peel off mask.
I usually leave it on longer for best results. I tend to apply it think so it takes longer to dry.
It peels so easily when dry."- Kelly (Order #007485)"I started using it one week ago, i still don't see a difference. Yes my skin is soft after washing my face with this product, but nothing else other than that."- Carol"love it love it love it - been looking in stores since my old one was gone and so glad i found you online and the price just right - bought 3 bottles."- the (Order #007242)"I found it so hard to get off my face, I left it on for 20 mins and it was still wet. I used a wet wash cloth to take it, it took forever!
It did make my face smooth."- Kathy"I absolutely love this mask!
Being a guy who doesn't use a lot of facial products to begin with besides an everyday cleanser, my face gets oily and dirty throughout the day.
After I use this, however, my face feels supple and fresh.
I can instantly feel a smoother face with a noticeable shrinkage in my pore size.
(I have large pores.)
The peeling-off part is just the icing on the cake for me.
The real question here is... what's not to like about this mask?"- Brian"I have used FREEMAN products ever since I was a young teenager struggling with "hormonal" skin. I always relied on their products to help sooth and treat my skin!! Since then FREEMAN has gotten fancier and expanded their brand! I will always be a FREEMAN user, all the products I have ever used have always been great!! I especially love the Peel off masks!!"- Morgan"This was the first freeman beauty product that I bought, and it's the reason why I went and tried some of the others.
I love the way my skin feels afterwards, it's a fantastic thing to do for your face."- Heather"This masque is wonderful! Smells delightful, and works great. The scent is very refreshing, and the skin is rejuvenated and relaxed afterwards! Definitely does what it says it will do. I prefer the peel-off masques to the clay masques because you don't have to get the clay on a washcloth. Peeling it off feels really neat, too. One of my favorites!"- Rachel"I have been buying buying this mask for a few years now. It has changed its appearance (packaging look) but continues to impress with the same great results! It has an amazing thin texture on your skin & tightens like no other I have tried. The removal is easy and interestingly enough it feels pretty darn cool peeling it away as well. My skin feels & looks so clean and soft after using this mask. Freeman brand you have mastered this product!!!! T please do not ever discontinue this!"- Teresa"Since the first time i have used this product I fell in love with it. it is one of those things we have always had a bottle or 2 kept in our home. it is a every day use product."- Winona"Can we talk about the fact that this product is amazing, it smells so good and you don't need to leave it on for too long. I love how i can feel it work on my face, and it gets so hard it shows exactly which areas it worked on (because its clear). I recommend this product to anyone who loves face mask, that smells good, and needs something for blackheads and dark marks."- Jahmila"Love the smell, easy to use, lasts long, and leaves skin feeling very smooth and fresh. When you peel it off, it doesn't leave any residue like others I've tried do. I love it and will continue to buy!"- Adrian"How could I live without this mask? I guess I could, but I'd sure look older. When this fresh-smelling mask peels off, so do the years. When people ask about my skin, I just can't keep the secret: instead of $80 facials, my fountain of youth is in this inexpensive little tube."- Shari"This is one of the first products I ever tried from Freeman Beauty. I have always loved the way my face felt after using it. It is so relaxing and fun to use. Plus during the peel off so much ick is removed from your face, that you can't really see. My only complaint would be that it can be painful to peel off (especially around those baby hairs some of us get on our lip and cheeks)."- Jenna"I love the smell of cucumber but I love how incognito your true skin goes as the gel mask tightens your skin to eventually peel away dirt and bacteria. It's soothing, clarifying, and it helps to renew the skin."- Shannon"I have been using this peel off pack for many years. Wal-marts don't carry this tube any more, but I like this too much to change so I buy it .
I LOVE it because it's EASY and CONVENIENT to use.
"- Kyong"I received this product in a Myglam (now ipsy) bag this past spring.
I immediately fell in love!
It kicks some serious butt.
It is a little bit messy, but that doesn't bother me.
The cooling cucumber is perfect for the summer heat and my skin always feels fresh and awake after using this peel.
Like all of Freeman's Feeling Beautiful line, the price is perfect for my college student budget!
A must have."- Kaela"I love using this mask as a pick-me-up after a stressful day or week. The application can be quite a bit messy but the mask dries fairly quickly. As it dries, I can feel like my skin is being tightened and I do feel this cooling sensation, very refreshing! Once it is completely dries, it's so fun to remove the mask and peel it off of my face. You can see all the fine lines on your face too, it's crazy!"- Mylinh"I have been using this product 4 soooo long :) it makes my face feel extremely clean an considering I'm a cosmetologist I do facials all the time but nothing is as good as this stuff. An girls it's not just 4 u!!!! My husband ends up using more then I do because he loves the feeling of a clean face after a shave. It's so reasonably priced and its amazing. I'm never using anything besides these products"- Taylor"I have sensitive skin and when i bought this and decided to try it i put it on and it smelled good. Smells natural, and cucumber/water mix thats really good smelling actually! And well When i peeled it off (which is like my fave part because its kinda fun lol) anyway, my skin was so smooth and felt like silk! Ive been buying it ever since and so should you!"- Jaiden"This mask is super refreshing! I use it whenever I feel my face needs a little pick me up. It's really easy to apply and like all of the other peel off masks it is a lot of fun to peel off."- Mai"Love this product, great mask! I love that it goes on sticky but dries clean and when I peel it off my skin feels cool and refreshed. It feels like so much impurity is being lifted from my pores! The only thing is that, if you put it too close to the eyes area your eyes may sting, but other than that it's wonderful. It really is a treat after a long day."- Tien"LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is one of my first and favorite Freeman products. Pretty much identical to the Pomegranate Revealing Peel-Off Mask, in my book. I actually slightly like the smell of the Pomegranate more, but I will always keep this Cucumber Mask in my arsenal, couldn't be caught without it. Leaves your face looking so FRESH! Peels away dead skin cells and those little tiny annoying hairs to leave pure skin. I use multiple times a week. Makes any day a spa day!"- Amy"I love this product! It is so cool to peel it of your face! A tip I have though is to make sure none of your hair is near your face so when you put it
on it doesnt get caught in your hair! I love how clean my face feels afterwards though!"- Katie"Has been a family favorite for years. Leaves the skin feeling fresh and looking amazing. I use it on spots to tone down redness on really bad days!"- Ayana"I definitely love this product. My friend told me about this product, so I decided to try it out. It's definitely one of the best products I've ever tried. I'm so disappointed you guys discontinued selling this in stores!"- Brittany"This a really awesome product! It smells good and leaves your skin looking gorgeous!...You dont even have to wear makeup! your skin looks to good to get covered by make up!"- Azucena "i love this product!! i like how it makes my face feel soft after i peel it off! i find that this product is a very affordable product to get my hands on! "- Houa" I usually apply this product twice a week after a shower. I put a pretty good amount on. Then I just wait about ten minutes usually, and while it's drying/working, it feels all nice and cooling, too. The smell is nice and fresh, not bad. This product works GREAT! I love the peeling action, too. So when it's all dry, I peel it off, and my skin is so incredibly soft and smooth and clear afterward. It's a really great product at an affordable price!"- Molly"Oh my god ! My face looks even more heavenly ! I have it on as im wrighting this review. My face feels soft. All my little pimples just vanish. I put this on my arms too. it takes off the hairs
! better than shaving"- Morgan"Amazing is all I can say. After a long day my face always feels all icky and oily, and washing my face never really helps. I'm so glad I found this mask because it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed when nothing else can. It really brightens up your complexion and removes all the dullness. Great fun to peel too! Definitely something I will use for the rest of my life. :) I recommend it to everyone! You will love it, guaranteed."- Annie"Love this product! It leaves your skin feel silky smooth and re-hydrated. It has a cooling effect and I use it once a week to give my face a little lift!"- Cortney"This is a great product to use if like at a slumber party
Or a girls night or even just by yourself
. It smells amazing and without giving a very overpowering sent and feels great of my skin the peeling of the mask is also painless every girl or women sould really try this super cool product ?"- Natalie"This is a great product to use if like at a slumber party
Or a girls night or even just by yourself
. It smells amazing and without giving a very overpowering sent and feels great of my skin the peeling of the mask is also painless every girl or women sould really try this super cool product ?"- Natalie"I have been using this alot! I'm trying to better my skin so put on a mask everyday. I like to peel away the mask when its dried. ;p But I didn't expect that it's actually really sticky when putting it on. Just be aware of that, but it really does make your face feel clean afterwards."- Lily"this is an amazing product the smell is not to strong which i love :) i use it before i go to sleep so my face feels soft in the morning it also peels off well right off my face "- natalie"Likes:
>leave s definitely remove some blackheads and bring
white heads to surface
>affordable
> can't really smell those cosmetic chemical smell
>e become gel when it meets water
don't like:
>when it dries, it's translucent/clear so hard to figure out what part is peeled and what part isn't peeled
>"cooling" sensation when I first put it on, it felt like putting products that have salicylic acid"- sophia"I ADORE this product!!! I find it
fun to put it on and peel it off once it dries. My skin is left so smooth and soft. I use it everyday, which maybe excessive but they way it leaves my skin feel is addicting!
"- Kristen"I used this mask a few times! It was probably the best I've ever put on this sensitive skin of mine. I recommend it in WAL-MART
all the time so i might as well recommend it here :) It's amazing."- shock."I am actually wearing the peel as I'm writing this right now. I absolutely love it. I've been using it for a few months now and have not had one complaint. I actually stumbled upon this product by chance at a local CVS. My husband and I were looking for new facial cleansers because nothing in the past has worked for either of us. So after going up and down the aisles I came across this product and decided to give it a shot. I have to say since day 1 after peeling off the mask my skin feels so refreshed. It's literally feels like a weighted layer has been lifted. I use this product at night and the next day my skin feels so smooth and clean. No excess oil when I wake up and my skin doesn't flake as it normally does on my forehead especially. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone."- NCohetero ()"I use this product once a week since I have dry skin. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh. Feel like I was a teenager again. Hard to find this type of face mask. "- crazy stitcher ()"Absolutely love this product, it does everything I want for my face, I even see an anti aging on my face after 4 times using it..Didn't know it would do this, as well as Moisturizing, exfoliating and etc!!! LOVE IT !!!"- jj ()"I bought the cucumber mask and I thought I would not like it cause masks are very sticky but I kept on using it and my skin feels great I don't have hardly anymore red spots and patches on my face and I haven't even been using it for o long thank you!!"- Vicki Warren"The older version of this peal was much more painful to remove (but also removed impurities better). I find that this one works pretty well too. I read some reviews of people who had trouble pealing it off. If you do not apply a thick, even coat you will have trouble pealing it off. You also have to let it dry COMPLETELY. This can take up to 15 minutes and the mask will be smooth to touch on your face with no sticky spots. I always get the entire mask off in one piece with no problem. I usually stretch my jaw out when it is dry so that the part of the mask near my jar line loosens, giving me a place to start pealing. My skin is super soft after and it helps keep my pores clear."- christina ()"It makes my skin feel very soft after using it. It's easy to clean and gentle. My skin is a little sentitive, but this product didn't cause any problem to my face. I like it and I am going to ask my boyfriend to try it. LOL!"- megan ()"This mask smells REALLY GOOD and is easy to use--peeling off the mask is pretty fun, too. :) It gets a bit messy around the lid, probably because the gel is heavy. It's really easy to clean, though: just peel off the dried gel (just like you'd peel it off your face!). Before using this mask, I had problems with the skin of my nose: it was constantly dry and even PEELING (similar to the way it'd peel if it were sunburned). No amount of moisturizer or exfoliation seemed to fix my problem. After using this mask, the skin on my nose improved substantially! I doubt it was the mask alone that healed my mysterious peeling-nose problem, but I do think it helped greatly. This product is well worth the money! Oh, and they changed the front design of the bottle."- be bright ()"This is a great product! I use it
it leaves my skin very smooth. Gets out some pore-gunk too, that washing doesn't remove. Nowadays I can't find this product in stores anymore, so thank goodness !"- marthy ()"I use the mask every few days. I have dry skin and It doesn't dry my skin more. Leaves a nice texture. I have used this product for years and have found that it is better not to apply too thick or near eyebrows. Easier to remove this way."- lynne at home ()"This peel off face mask is great. Easy to apply. Peels off easily. I had a chemical face peel 5 years ago, so anything I use on my face has to be gentle. This face mask is gentle - but does get rid of blackheads on my face."- Sandra L. Rowe ()"My facial skin is dry skin yet with oily pores especially around the nose. This product works great for cleansing the pores and reducing pore size without drying out my skin. After washing my face, I place a very warm wash cloth on my face. Next I use this peel off mask. It does take about 10 minutes to dry but peels off very easily. Leaves my face looking very clean and fresh and pores greatly reduced when used in a daily routine."- geneva ()"It is easy to use...follow directions...smooth over face, & when dry, it peels off easily. It makes the skin feel refreshed, & actually, reduces pores. My husband & I are both pleased with the product, & it is a bargain!"- pj ()"Use this product once a week to cleanse and shrink pores, remove any leftover makeup, oil, and all dead skin and it will leave you face soft , fresh, and young feeling and looking! I usually buy St. Ives brand but I tried this one and it is just as excellent-everybody says I look 28 and I am 37-38 in June!"- one of gods gals ()"this mask is so much fun to peel off! sure, it smells great, and my skin looks like a rash-free baby butt after, but peeling it off must be the best part. it comes off your face like a second skin, so cool! :) and the best part yet: it's not tested on animals. yeahoo!"- christine ()"I really like this mask. It is a light peel and leaves my skin silky soft. I have no major skin problems and just use it to exfoliate periodically. It peels off easily in one or two sections, but you must leave it on until your face feels tight and the mask is completely dry. The fragrance is clean and refreshing."- anonymous ()"This facial mask is getting more difficult to locate and I'm now buying two tubes at a time! It really is cleansing as you can see when you pull the mask off, revealing all the junk that was stuck in your pores. I have had the unfortunate circumstance of adult acne and after using it, my face is much less inflammed, the redness is gone and my face has a "dewy-look" all the next day. I always use it the night before a big day or evening as it leaves my face radiant. Regardless if it does not have the melon and ginseng, it is a fantastic product. I recommend it for teens (that's when I started using it!) as well as adults."- American Traveler "B" ()"I absolutely love the stuff. T the cucumber effect is calming and soothing. The peeling effect is what is going to take the impurities right out of the pores. It is not ir on the contrary, it's acting as an exfoliator. This mask compares to a very superficial peel, if you want clean, silky and smooth, then this is the mask for you. It's wonderful, and not half as expensive as some of the other "name" brands. I highly recommend it if you don't usually have trouble skin, but just want to maintain a clean routine."- anonymous ()"I love this product, especially when I have a huge imperfection that I want to zap away quickly. I just leave it on the spot and then peel, and the imperfection is now half the size! I keep it up for 2 days and it's gone. I get a great smooth feeling on my face and my hubby loves how soft my face feels after. It's a good thing!"- christina ()"I have sensitive, oily skin, and therefore am very reluctant when it comes to trying new face products, but decided to give this one a try. And I got to say, this products works. It doesn't overdry my skin, nor does it irritate it. My skin felt softer and I saw result immediately."- Stephane M. Rector ()
Send this page to a friend
Your Name:
Your Email:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:
Your Message:
Write Your Review
Your Rating:
Your Review:
Make these great products work for you today

我要回帖

更多关于 亚瑟士gel是什么 的文章