松桃民族中学2015初中2015小学期末考试时间卷

& 松桃民族中学2010年秋季期末考试试题
松桃民族中学2010年秋季期末考试试题
[导读]资料名称:月考试题 教材版本:人教版 适用年级:Senior 2 学期:上学期 命 题 人:贵州省松桃民族中学 邱美双 (E-mail:
QQ: ) 松桃民族中学2010年秋季期末考试试题 高二英语 Class __ Senior 2 Name:_____________ No._____ 第一部分 英语知识...
资料名称:月考试题
教材版本:人教版
适用年级:Senior 2
学期:上学期
命 题 人:贵州省松桃民族中学
     (E-mail:
松桃民族中学2010年秋季期末考试试题
Class __ Senior 2
Name:_____________
英语知识运用(满分50分)
  第一节 语音知识(每小题1分)
  指出其划线部分读音与所给单词相同的选项。
⒈ mud A. rural B. bury C. ambulance D. puff
⒉ deal A. bread B. scream C. deadly D. threat
⒊ bathe A. explanation B. lack C. absurd D. cash
⒋ exact A. express B. sex C. example D. extraordinary
⒌ architecture A. research B. chin C. character D. chest
  第二节 语法和词汇知识(每小题1分)
  指出能填入相应空白处的最佳答案。
⒈ I like to listen to the birds ____ when I get up early in the morning.
A. sing B. to sing C. to be singing D. being sung
⒉ They suddenly found themselves ____ an enemy more powerful than before.
A. facing B. faced C. be facing D. to face
⒊ The sound of happy laughter ____ sweet memories of his childhood.
A. dressed up B. made up C. lighted up D. called up
⒋ Because David was on ____ diet, he had to refuse to have ____ delicious food his mother had cooked.
A. a B. the C. /; the D. /; a
⒌ Lily has just heard the news from her mother ____ her boyfriend Bob will be back soon.
A. when B. how C. which D. that
⒍ It is office area here and all ____ smoke, so please go to the smoking area on the first floor.
A. wouldn't B. couldn't C. needn't D. mustn't
⒎ If you love a person, tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may be ____ .
A. in store B. in return C. in case D. in general
⒏ For many years, scientists ____ the way people think in hopes of producing a robot which thinks like a man.
A. will explore B. explored C. are exploring D. have been exploring
⒐ What is learned in books cannot have the same deep effort on a child's character ____ what is learned by experience.
A. which B. that C. as D. where
⒑ So loudly ____ that even people in the next room could hear what he said.
A. has he spoken B. did he speak C. he spoke D. he has spoken
⒒ Harry still has some ____ pain in his legs, but he will train today again.
A. sudden B. powerless C. loose D. slight
⒓ If the fisherman hadn't saved us, all of us passengers ____ in the stormy river.
A. had been drowned B. will be drowned
C. would have been drowned D. was drowned
⒔ The boy rushed into the room to see what happened ____ he heard a noise.
A. immediately B. frequently C. merely D. finally
⒕ "Oh, my God! I have failed in the final exam." "____ I think you will succeed if you don't lose your heart."
A. I hope so. B. Cheer up. C. Not likely! D. You're welcome.
⒖ It's the same if you look at the history of Europe, and in the British countryside very little forest ____ .
A. remains B. had remained C. remained D. will remain
  第三节 完形填空 (每小题1. 5分)
  通读短文,掌握其大意,然后选择能填入相应空白处的最佳答案。
  Together with four other children, Mingyu appeared on the stage at the opening ceremony. They
both hopes and fears about the
. Mingyu and two other children made a speech in which they
the governments of the world to do more to
access to clean drinking water and to
to reduce pollution and improve health care.
  When asked about the
in an interview with China Daily, Mingyu said that she hopes that
will listen to what young people have to say. The leaders at the summit
the speech, but for Mingyu, that is not enough: "I don't know if they will
and take action. They probably will."
  Mingyu's journey to Johannesburg is
a small part of the action she is taking. Ever since she
primary school, she has been a true activist. Her
has made environmental protection part of what the students have to learn. She and her classmates
ways to improve the environment and they
their parents and other adults of the
of keeping environmentally unfriendly habits.
  If we change our habits, if we refuse to buy products from companies that
the environment, and if we learn more and take action, we can save the
. For Mingyu, her journey was only a
. The real work, she says, starts
she goes back to her normal life: "One thing I have learnt from this experience is that environmental protection is
important. When I get back, I am going to tell my classmates of ways to protect the environment."
⒈ A. talked B. spoke C. cried D. expressed
⒉ A. past B. future C. present D. family
⒊ A. asked B. ordered C. threatened D. complained
⒋ A. buy B. change C. provide D. fetch
⒌ A. take action B. pay attention C. make way D. look forward
⒍ A. work B. exercise C. pay D. experience
⒎ A. boys B. adults C. girls D. children
⒏ A. refused B. declared C. applauded D. made
⒐ A. listen B. saw C. said D. felt
⒑ A. like B. within C. through D. only
⒒ A. went B. founded C. entered D. taught
⒓ A. family B. school C. office D. company
⒔ A. pay for B. go for C. look for D. turn for
⒕ A. remind B. wish C. aid D. encourage
⒖ A. safety B. danger C. problem D. chance
⒗ A. improve B. change C. protect D. harm
⒘ A. planet B. people C. animals D. plants
⒙ A. end B. beginning C. show D. joke
⒚ A. before B. since C. when D. if
⒛ A. seldom B. slightly C. rarely D. really
阅读理解 (满分45分)
  第一节 语篇阅读 (每小题2分)
  阅读理解下面的短文,然后根据短文内容,指出能完成所给句子或回答所提问题的最佳答案。(A)  Accidents happen. We do our best to be careful and prevent bad things from happening, but most of us will eventually find ourselves in a situation where we or someone else needs help. Everyone should know what to do if an accident were to happen. Learning about first aid is the best way to make sure that we will not have to feel that we could have done more. Here is some advice for dealing with common injuries:
  Animal bites. If you are bitten by an animal, wash the wound with cold running water. Then see a doctor as soon as possible.
  Burns. Cool the area of skin at once. Wash the area of skin under the cold tap for several minutes. Cover the wound with a loose bandage or a piece of dry clean cloth. See a doctor if a child has been burnt or if more than ten percent of the body has been burnt.
  Cuts. For a simple cut, it is only necessary to wash the area of the cut, dry it and cover it with a piece of dry clean cloth. If a person is bleeding badly, you must try to stop the bleeding, if a person loses one third of his or her blood, he or she may die. Press a handkerchief onto the bleeding point and hold it there.
  Poisoning. If you think that someone may have been poisoned, you should do the following. First, talk to the person to find out if he or she is conscious and breathing. If the person isn't breathing, clear the airway and try to get him or her to breathe. If the person is conscious and breathing, try to get him or her to spit out any poison that may still be in the mouth. Next, call for an ambulance. Search the room for any pills or bottles that may contain the poison. Send whatever you find to the hospital to help the doctor find out what kind of poison the person has swallowed.
⒈ What can we learn form the first paragraph?
A. Everyone should be good at first aid. B. We should be careful to avoid accidents.
C. Accidents can be avoided. D. Learning about first aid is important.
⒉ If a person is bitten by an animal, he should ____ first.
A. see a doctor
B. use cold water to wash the wound
C. kill the animal
D. try to wash the wound with boiled water
⒊ Which of the following order is TRUE?
a. Wash the cut.
b. Cover the cut with dry clean cloth.
c. Dry the cut.
d. A person has a cut.
A. abcd B. dabc C. dacb D. bacd
⒋ If you find a person poisoned, you should ____ first.
A. clear the airway B. try to get him or her to spit out any poison
C. call for ambulance D. talk to the person(B)  A cab driver taught me a million dollar lesson in customer satisfaction and expectation. Motivational speakers charge thousands of dollars to impart this kind of training to corporate executives and staff. It cost me a $12 taxi ride.
  I had flown into Dallas for the sole purpose of calling on a client. Time was of the essence and my plan included a quick turnaround trip from and back to the airport. A spotless cab pulled up. The driver rushed to open the passenger door for me and made sure I was comfortably seated before he closed the door. As he got in the driver's seat, he mentioned that the neatly folded Wall Street Journal next to me was for my use. He then showed me several tapes and asked me what type of music I would enjoy. Well! I looked around for a "Candid (偷拍的) Camera!" Wouldn't you? I could not believe the service I was receiving! I took the opportunity to say, "Obviously you take great pride in your work. You must have a story to tell."
  "You bet," he replied, "I used to be in Corporate America. But I got tired of thinking my best would never be good enough. I decided to find my niche in life where I could feel proud of being the best I could be. I knew I would never be a rocket scientist, but I love driving cars, being of service and feeling like I have done a full day's work and done it well. I evaluate my personal assets and... wham! I became a cab driver. One thing I know for sure, to be good in my business I could simply just meet the expectations of my passengers. But, to be great in my business, I have to exceed the customer's expectations! I like both the sound and the return of being 'great' better than just getting by on 'average'".
⒌ How did the author feel when the cab driver tried to please him in every way?
A. Optimistic. B. Depressed. C. Surprised. D. Frightened.
⒍ Why did the author look around for a candid camera?
A. He suspected the driver was making a film.
B. He thought the driver was under close watch.
C. He was afraid of being cheated by the driver.
D. He wanted to take some photos of the driver.
⒎ What can we learn about the driver's words in the last paragraph?
A. He was satisfied with just being a cab driver.
B. Customers are hard to please these days.
C. The cab driver's service needs to be further improved.
D. He wants to do much better than customers expected.
⒏ What would be the best title for the passage?
A. A Million Dollar Lesson B. A Cab Driver's View of Life
C. A Proud Driver D. My Pleasant experience in Dallas(C)  We lived on the banks of the Tennessee River, and we owned the summers when we were girls. We ran here and there wildly through wet summer days that never ended. We floated down rivers of weekdays with no school, no rules, no parents, and no ideas except our fantasies. We were good girls, my sister and I. We had nothing to rebel against. This was just life as we knew it, and we knew the summers to be long and to be ours.
  I liked walking to the mailbox in my bare feet and leaving footprints on the dewy (带露水的) grass. I imagined that feeling the wetness on the bottom of my feet made me a happy poet. I had never read poetry, other than some by Emily Dickinson. But I imagined that people who knew of such things would walk to their mailboxes through the morning dew in their bare feet.
  One day a thunderstorm blew up along the Tennessee River. It was one of so many crazy storms in such a season that make the day go dark and the humidity (湿气) disappear. First it was still and quiet. There was electricity in the air and then a heavy rain poured down as the winds rushed in. We threw open all the doors and windows.
  We found the classical radio station from two towns away and turned up the bass and cranked up the speakers. We let the wind blow in and churn (搅动) our summer day around. We let the music with the roaring wind through the house. And we turned around in the wind and in the music, imagining that we were poets and dancers and scientists.
  We imagined that if we could let everything --- the thunder, the storm, the wind, the world --- into that house in the banks of the Tennessee River, we could live in our summer dreams forever.
⒐ What can we learn about the writer and her sister from the underlined phrase "good girls"?
A. They obeyed the rules at any time. B. They obeyed their parents only at home.
C. They obeyed the rules at school. D. They challenged the rules at school.
⒑ What did the writer think of her walking in her bare feet?
A. Frightening. B. Delighting. C. Boring. D. Disappointing.
⒒ What can infer from the third paragraph?
A. The thunderstorm came from the Tennessee River.
B. There were a number of heavy storms in summer along the Tennessee River.
C. The heavy storms brought so much humidity.
D. There were strong winds during all storms.
⒓ Which column may the article appear in?
A. Weather report. B. Sports news. C. Literature. D. Science fiction.(D)  A residential summer weight-loss camp remarkably improved fat children's health, a study about fat children's health reports. A Saint Louis University physician found the camp improved children's weight, body mass index (BMI身体质量指数), physical fitness and blood pressure. "When a child can affect others struggling with the same problem, it helps sustain (支撑,承担) their weight-loss effort, and they are more likely to improve both physically and psychologically." said Nadim Kanafani, M.D., corresponding author and assistant professor of pediatrics at Saint Louis University School of Medicine.
  According to Kanafani, fat children struggle with their body's awkwardness (笨拙) in running, jumping and playing, which causes them to move backward from these physical activities and make unhealthy lifestyle choices. This can be changed when fat children are placed together to focus on losing weight and improving physical fitness.
  Kanafani tracked fat 10-to 18-year-old adolescents who attended a weight-loss camp. They participated in physical activities and group educational sessions covering nutrition, physical fitness and self-esteem (自尊). During their stay, the kids ate three balanced meals and two snacks per day prepared under the control of a dietician (营养学家).
  The results showed an average weight loss of more than eight pounds and average reduction in BMI score of three points. Besides, participants' blood pressure dropped significantly and fitness levels.
  The weight-loss camp in the study, Camp Jump Start, used a number of proven techniques to achieve modification of diet habits, increase physical activity and provide social support for participants. These methods resulted in health benefits as well as significant increases in self-esteem. Camp founder Jean Huelsing, who is a nurse, is the lead author on the paper.
⒔ What made the children in the camp more likely to improve their health?
A. The guides' encouragement. B. Their parents' help.
C. Their own plans to cut weight. D. Their interacting with others with the same problem.
⒕ Which age group of fat children did Kanafani track?
A. 1 to 5 years old. B. 6 to 10 years old. C. 8 to 12 years old. D. 10 to 18 years old.
⒖ How many times did the children eat in the camp?
A. Three times. B. Four times. C. Five times. D. Six times.
⒗ Which of the following was NOT done by the weight-loss camp?
A. Increasing physical activity. B. Achieving modification of diet habits.
C. Adding meat in every meal. D. Providing social support for participants.(E)  China is making efforts to become the world's supercomputing superpower. Its Nebulae (星云) machine at the National Super Computer Center in Shenzhen, was ranked second on the biannual (一年两次的) Top 500 supercomputer list. For the first time, a second Chinese supercomputer appears in the list of the top 10 fastest machines.
  The US still dominates the list with more than half the Top 500, including the world's fastest, known as Jaguar. The Cray computer, which is owned by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, has a top speed of 1.75 petaflops. One petaflop is the equivalent of 1,000 trillion calculations per second. It is used by scientists conducting research in astrophysics (天体物理学), climate science and nuclear energy.
  By comparison, China has 24 machines in the list. Its fastest has a top speed of 1.20 petaflops, more than double the speed of its previous top supercomputer. However, it has a theoretical (理论上的) top speed of nearly 3 petaflops, which would make it the fastest in the world.
  The fastest machine in the UK - which has 38 supercomputers on the list, compared with 53 machines last year -- is housed at the University of Edinburgh. It has a top speed of 0.27 petaflops. "The Top 500 list definitely has an element of increasing national confidence," said Dr Jon Lockley, manager of the Oxford Supercomputing Centre.
  Dawning, the company behind the fastest Chinese machine, is reportedly building an even faster machine for the National Supercomputer Center in Tianjin. In addition, it is also developing home-grown silicon chips (硅片) to power the supercomputers. The machines tend to be used for industrial research, such as aircraft design and petroleum exploration.
⒘ How many Chinese supercomputers have appeared in the list of the top ten fastest supercomputers?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
⒙ The Cray computer is used to study the following EXCEPT ____ .
A. astrophysics B. earthquake C. climate science D. nuclear energy
⒚ Which of the following is NOT true according to the second and third paragraphs?
A. The US has over 250 supercomputers on the Top 500 supercomputer list.
B. The Cray computer has a top speed of 1,750 trillion calculations per second.
C. The Nebulae computer has a top speed of 1,270 trillion calculations per second.
D. The Nebulae computer has a theoretical top speed of nearly 2 petaflops.
⒛ The UK has ____ supercomputers on the Top 500 supercomputer list.
A. less than 30 B. about 30 C. more than 50 D. over 250
  第二节 补全对话 (每小题1分)
  通读对话,然后选择可以填入相应空白处的五个答案。
A:I'm tired of having hamburgers.
B:Me, too. There're some dumplings and noodles in the fridge. ____
A:Please don't. ____
B:Good idea. Let's go to that newly-decorated Korean Restaurant.
A:Well. ____ Most of the foods there are hot.
B:Oh. ____
A:I am thinking of that. I like Chinese food, the Guangdong food, I mean.
B:OK. Wait until I finish the work.A:____B:In ten minutes.
A. I'm afraid the food doesn't agree with me. B. When will you finish the work?
C. I'll go shopping this evening. D. I'll cook some of you.
E. How about going to Chinatown? F. How do you like your beef?
G. Why not eat out for a change?
第二卷(非选择题)
第三部分 写  作(满分55分)
  第一节 单词拼写(每小题1分)
  根据所给汉语注释,写出所缺单词的正确形式(每空限写一词)。
⒈ He was ________ (好奇的) about what he saw and he always tried to experiment it.
⒉ Facing more and more books, people show quite different ______________ (态度) towards how to read them effectively.
⒊ The scientists have been observed the _______________ (发展) of the children closely.
⒋ Helen's repeated _____________ (缺席) from school is really worrying.
⒌ Only one boy has won the scholarship from the university, ________ (那就是) Harry.
⒍ This kind of machine helps to _______ (治愈) many diseases that were once deadly.
⒎ The little girl stood quietly and made no ____________ (响应) to the teacher's question.
⒏ The English teacher often _______ (强调) the importance of reading aloud.
⒐ If you want to catch the train, you'd better set off for the station ________________ (立即).
⒑ When the dog attacked me, I ___________ (保护) myself with stick.
  第二节 短文改错 (每小题1. 5分)
  此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。如无错误,在答题卡相应的位置上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:ks5u
  此行多一个词:把多余的词写在答题卡相应的位置上,用斜线(﹨)划掉;
  此行缺一个词:在答题卡相应的位置上写出该加的词,并附带前(后)词;
  此行错一个词:在答题卡相应的位置上写出该错词和改正后的词。
  Last Sunday, Class 1 organize some volunteers' activities, in which all ⒈___
of them took an active parts. Croup 1 went to the People's Park, where they ⒉___
planted trees, watered flowers and cleaned the grasslands to make it less ⒊___
beautiful. Group 2 made our greatest efforts to give the bus station a thorough ⒋___
cleaning, after which station took on a new look. Group 3 helped to raise ⒌___
money in the street for the Hope Project, so that more children in poor area ⒍___
can afford to their schooling. Group 4 went to the old People's home to present ⒎___
wonderfully performances to make the aged happier. As far as I am concerned, ⒏___
it was a meaningful day because these volunteers' activities can help them ⒐___
again some social experience but make sense of personal values as well. ⒑___
  第三节 书面表达(30分)
  假如你叫李华,昨天你班同学就课余时间是否看电视展开讨论。根据下表的内容,写一篇英语作文,谈谈你的看法。正 方⒈ 学习很疲劳,看电视可以放松自己;
⒉ 看电视可以了解国内国际重大事件,扩大我们的视野。反 方⒈ 学习任务重,看电视浪费时间;
⒉ 孩子自控能力差,看电视会影响视力。
你的看法......  注意:⒈ 文章必须包括上述的全部要点,但不要逐字翻译;
⒉ 词数100左右,文章开头已写好,不计入总词数。
  I am Li Hua. Yesterday our class had a discussion over whether students could watch TV after school.
第一节 1-5 DBACC 第二节 1-5 AADBD 6-10 DADCB 11-15 DCABA 第三节 1-5 DBACA 6-10 DBCAD 11-15 CBCAB 16-20 DABCD
第一节 1-5 DBCDC 6-10 BDAAB 11-15 BCDDC 16-20 CABDB
第一节 ⒈ curious
⒉ attitudes ⒊ development ⒋ absence ⒌ namely ⒍ cure ⒎ response ⒏ stresses ⒐ immediately ⒑
defended / protected
第二节 ⒈ organize → organized ⒉ parts → part ⒊ less → more ⒋ our → their ⒌ station前面插入the ⒍ area → areas ⒎ 去掉afford后面的to ⒏ wonderfully → wonderful ⒐ √ ⒑
but → and
  I am Li Hua. Yesterday our class had a discussion over whether students could watch TV after school. Some students think it is relaxing to watch TV after a day's hard work. Not only can relax themselves, but also it can broaden their horizons by knowing about the events at home and abroad.
  Other students hold the opinion that at present students, who are heavily burdened with their studies, are too busy to spare any time to watch TV. Many students are not able to control themselves and forget all about their study. They also think that it is bad for eyes to watch TV too often.
  As far as I am concerned, a certain amount of watching TV at weekends will do good to students, which can help students know more and relax themselves.
松桃民族中学2010年...
品德与社会
Copyright& 北京学而思网络科技有限公司(京ICP备号-1)北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:

我要回帖

更多关于 2015六年级期末考试卷 的文章

随机推荐